Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. (52800 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by akpananiefiok(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aderola15:
Pls kill him but don't kill yourself ooooohhh, lol
some ladies get mind oh
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Rayfield: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
You are not a intimacy gadget miss. If you must be in love and continue in it, you must not forget your sence at Home. It's a fact

3 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
After SEVERAL abortions?!?! Nne, feel free to murder him. God had better understand.

And you sef, next time, follow your heart, but take your brain with you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by cstr15: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Adenyphemi1234:
Well what i will say is yhu dont have to kill yhurself or him to show how hurt yhu are but take it easy, Give it time yhu will get over it belief me but the only thing is if yhuv are affected by the abortions. but if not atleast yhu can still let go. Time heals wounds.
Even if she was affected by the abortions, there is nothing else she can do to the guy. That is her Tough luck
Nigga is home and dry, looking for a fresh churchy girl to take home to mama.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Abugab(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Girl, you are the mad one here.
Can't you have sex with protection against pregnancy?
I am sure your boyfriend has realized the babies in your womb are exhausted and has to run fast.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Para001: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol.. Is he a mama's boi.. ?? He actually don't love you.. He was just using you. Don't even get married to him again, just break his leg and fingers. So he can be poor for life. Simple and leave your life.!!!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by HomeOfMe(f): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
When you were opening your legs for him,you forgot condom;not even putting Your health into consideration,you better don't do anything stupid. Pick up the pieces of your life and move on and I hope you've learned the hard way.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Tedassie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
she should just[b] walk[/b]

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by cstr15: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:
After SEVERAL abortions?!?! Nne, feel free to murder him. God had better understand.

And you sef, next time, follow your heart, but take your brain with you!
Damn!! You are beautiful. wink
Your eyes though gives me a feeling you can actually murder a man.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by gab221: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
hmm
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Tedassie(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
she should just[b]walk[/b]

yeah,abi...to her village.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
Abort my baby make god punish u angry

Some ppl will look for tears in future and won't see. No prophet will cast out your future calamities when u start reaping what u sowed.

Judgement day eh!...?.that innocent child you aborted will ask you his/her offense for not letting him/her live.

Kill yourself and your bf ASAP!
may God forgive me cry cry
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:
hhahahaha.. sharp guy he followed my philosophy. .. Lady there's nothing you cn do... girls they are the same ...fish brains
Quietly meditating on ur post, u are one of dose guys Chai
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Chrisrare: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
But he didn't force u to do all those stuffs na... Its ur fault dis happened to u, accept it and move on with ur life.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aderola15:
Pls kill him but don't kill yourself ooooohhh, lol
you're wicked. Op,Pls kill yourself before you kill him
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by greggng: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
DesChyko:

Murder of who?

For the murder of future leaders of tomorrow.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by finalboss(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Quietly meditating on ur post, u are one of dose guys Chai

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by NemzySeries(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
wao, dis babe go get phd in Abortion engineering
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Spartanville(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg she get the doctor when do these multiple abortions number? cheesy the guy go sabi work
ur babe don carry grin
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg she get the doctor when do these multiple abortions number? cheesy the guy go sabi work
ur babe don carry
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by saintdoe: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
It is better both of you are seperated now than living in an unhappy marriage. Relationship is all about gain n pains is not always rosy.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by ddjay: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Its five years and he just realizes he doesn’t want to marry me, how can people be this callous, whenever I got pregnant he would cajole me to abort it, saying it wasn’t the right time and things were not great for him financially, I just did another abortion two months ago now he doesn’t want to marry me anymore, I feel used and suicidal, I won’t go silently.

Talk2Bella.

My dear, you need to calm down and take it easy, don’t get worked up over nothing, not all relationships will lead to marriage, although he might have suggested the abortion you willingly went under the knife so don’t apportion blame to him alone.

Don’t kill yourself and don’t kill your boyfriend, it will help no one, what you should do for now is take time off, go somewhere, leave him be, start over, yes its hard and painful and might seem almost impossible but you will look back to this day and find out he never deserved you.

Just let him go, he’s not worth death or jail time.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html
grin
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Timi587: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Are u serious ohhhhh

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Babe...its you that is MAD.

Who does that??you kept on dancing to his tunes at the expense of you losing ur life in the abortion process or not being able to give birth again,u are foolish and i hope you get to learn ur lesson frm this.
Never hope too much on a relationship till it get to the alter...mtchewwu
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
may God forgive me cry cry
amen!!!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dont Worry There was a Movie by Rita "Another Side of Love" Look for it it will help you

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is why I thread carefully when it comes to matters of the heart.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is why I thread carefully when it comes to matters of the heart..
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Bright50135(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
I expected u to say"will i b forgiven after series of abortion,but,u didnt reason dat way.go n make peace with ur creator
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
My dear I will advise u kill yourself first before killing him idiot, murderer, I don't even believe this story jooooor, it was a cooked up story abeg.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
The guy wicked ni, but no kill am.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by NDsaint4(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
My dear sister, abortion has to do with an agreement between the both parties.
It has already happened, but don't kill your self or the boy in question. Although some of your friends will advice you to kill him but don't try it, except you want to kill your sound tomorrow future today.

God still Love you and He still have rooms for you.

All you need now is to embrace God seriously, from now till December 22nd 2016 your own husband will come to you. Give me his number let me advice him so that he will not do these to another person somewhere Else.

Remember killing your self or Him will take you to hell Fire.

For him to go means that is not your Husband.
If you mistakingly marry him today you will encounter crisis tomorrow .

Whatever i wrote here follow the foot step and you will testify here before December ending mark my word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.