Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. (52784 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Mandeme(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by pweetychyka(f): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mehn...... this girl is so dumb!
Y on earth will a girl abort more than once for a guy? And y would she make love to her boyfriend without a condom? Even if she isn't scared of pregnancy, isn't she scared of sexually transmitted diseases?

Well the deed has been done already!
She should just carry on with her life and try doing new things!
What a pity! sad sad sad sad

I wish others will learn from her experience!
#awordisenofforthewise
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by quintybabe(f): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
niyi123:

That is what always disqualified most of the girls that have met
Disqualify you say! And what qualifies you to want to marry a virgin? And does marrying a virgin guarantees a happy home or ability to give birth? Meanwhile the fact that a woman marries as a virgin doesn't mean she can't cheat on you later, in fact it's something to watch out for if you marry one because most of them end up feeling they need more sexual experience grin
My dear brother, pray for a good wife and life a good life yourself cause what you want for might not actually be what you need.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Ghost01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by DandyWalker(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
And the feminists among them would say they can do anything they like with their bodies. They should understand that the woman is the reservoir. If she likes let her keep it and if she likes, let her use it rotten. A woman with a history of five abortions is rotten. She doesn't deserve any other man. Or would you pay bride price over such a woman? Another man's dustbin? Tufiakwa!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by jay7(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Its obvious he's found someone else, using the mother as an excuse is just petty

Exactly
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by calabardick(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some women sef, their legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading them...

What? Another victim of the hit and run squad calling 911 for help!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by jojosweet(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
First of why date a guy for 5years? secondly. Why wasn't she on a pill or something? undecided...I think she and her bf shares the same level of blame in all this so she better walk away and pick up her pieces. Who knows she Might be dodging a bullet.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Dedelizo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ladies learn to read ur man....dnt be carried away with sweet words..as for me, because i am not ready to settle down yet, I browse with caution and I always let my gfs knws my position and dat dey r free to go anytime dey find som1 who is ready and more serious with dem in dat way nobdy wil be hurt...because i cnt fall in luv nw...stil busy preparing my future...dats hw i roll grin
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by quintybabe(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
cstr15:
Sorry, no excuse for stupidity.
If I had a daughter that stupid, I would disown her straight. Not wasting my time trying to comfort an idiot who obviously wasted the money I spent in educating her.
Even a 16 year old child knows that you use condoms in pre-marital relationships when pregnancy is more or less a nuisance, or better still keep your legs closed- women don't breathe through their legs.
Nor am I saying she has any excuse for her action but that doesn't make it the end of her life either, she can still achieve great things and live a good life and God can still use her for gullible girls who doesn't know any better. All she need do is go back to God, confess her sins and he will remold and rebrand her.
One more thing, if you ever have a daughter that acted that way, please don't disown her but rather bring her to the knowledge of the word of God and you will be surprise at the potentialsthat lies within her, people just Need a bit of love and right counsel in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by niyi123: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Vikky014:
really dt is so good of u..sme girls r nt smiling...bt y do sme guys walk away frm any girl dt isnt interested in d sex stuff despite d fact dt d girl is a V...does it mean they only wanted sex
Well, what I can say is that most guys have seen our girls to be cheap and the sex stuff has become their hobby because they get it as much as they want.
Any girl that want to dignify herself should avoid all this dating stuff unless such lady is also readily available to marry soon, so with that, she can only accept proposal with someone of such status too.
Therefore, all the pressure of a guy wanting to have sex can be prevented. If and only if ones maintain relationship with someone with mind set to marry at the inception of the date.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by cstr15: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by oluwasegun007(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
you should have left him when he suggested the first abortion....

No real guy who loves you will let you harm his unborn child, even at the blood stage..
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Sirbun: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Let it go ,move on with Ur Life ,forget eveything that transpired between both of u.you are not crushed, there is a light in every end of the Tunnel .. Move on
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Horsesmouth: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
These hoes aint loyal.....
Why didnt you use postinor 2?
Who is to say that the guy is responsible for all of the pregnancies?
Was it mutual pleasure or one sided pleasure during intercourse?
If you met a rich man who bought you range sport would you still marry the guy?
B*tch please.....

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Vikky014(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
niyi123:

Well, what I can say is that most guys have seen our girls to be cheap and the sex stuff has become their hobby because they get it as much as they want.
Any girl that want to dignify herself should avoid all this dating stuff unless such lady is also readily available to marry soon, so with that, she can only accept proposal with someone of such status too.
Therefore, all the pressure of a guy wanting to have sex can be prevented. If and only if ones maintain relationship with someone with mind set to marry at the inception of the date.
tnx
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Horsesmouth: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sese2:
well said,he will surely get his reward....who knows whether he might end up looking for a child later in life due to the abortions he asked u to do.

Was he the one who told her to be getting pregnant like a pig?

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Horsesmouth: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
niyi123:

What a load of crap!

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by niyi123: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
quintybabe:

Disqualify you say! And what qualifies you to want to marry a virgin? And does marrying a virgin guarantees a happy home or ability to give birth? Meanwhile the fact that a woman marries as a virgin doesn't mean she can't cheat on you later, in fact it's something to watch out for if you marry one because most of them end up feeling they need more sexual experience grin
My dear brother, pray for a good wife and life a good life yourself cause what you want for might not actually be what you need.

Well, I am entitle to my opinion, but mind you stupidity has no other name than what it is.
Ladies are always at the receiving end, why must one allow herself to be used by someone for selfish interest and at the end of the day, you will be crying foul.
The part u said virginity doesn't guarantee good home is so annoying hearing such because non virgin doesn't guarantee good home neither. But mind you, a lady that dignifies herself is more honorable because there is no fear of her going back to her exes because many married men and women will always remain a cheat whether married or not, Because a guy or a lady that has had more than one sex partner may not be contended with one after being married, this is as a result of we all have our own uniqueness in such a way that what A does better B might not and vice verse and the gap may always make one to look back.

Finally, I don't think as a man I will marry my desire girl and she will end up cheating, how could it possible? when I know I am a man both in and out. by attending to her emotional, financial and physical need. Also, some married women cheat not because they want to but there partners are the cause, how? when a man busy servicing another lady outside and denied her wife in bed such a thing is likely to happen.

For instance, a story of married man that was reported to have died in her girlfriend house yesterday, assuming he is not dead, on getting home his wife needs him sexually and because he had just exhausted himself someone, he couldn't perform to the optimal or he might even deny her, and if this is persisted, the woman who might have known what is always the cause. Such a woman may be tempted to always look for alternative to satisfy her needs.
I can settle for less. Being a virgin is more dignifying and honorable both morally and religiosly
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Tede(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Killing continue.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Sese2(f): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Was he the one who told her to be getting pregnant like a pig?
there is no point in asking that question,i wasn't there with them but he shouldn't have asked her to abort becos he doesn't create life.beside,when he was fucking her where were his senses then..he didn't remember any financial difficulties.mtcheeeeew
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by ww007: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
first of all, u can't force a guy into marrying u, if he's not in love with u anymore. besides, what on earth were u thinking having unprotected sex and then having abortions over and over again? My dear i blame u for stooping so low all in the name of love. nonetheless, my advice to u is this, ask God for forgiveness and for the Grace and strength to move on. and be wise in ur new relationship.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Do whatever you want, honey. They look good on me. smiley
grin but you fine sha even without the eye person way fine go fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Don't want to condemn you,cos no one is without sin but how on earth will you agree to abort babies for a man. We fail to learn lessons from the mistakes of other ladies. If he fails to marry you,move on the deeds has already been done. Just try in your next world,if any never to repeat such mistakes.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by straphael: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why won't he dump u?wen u didn't value urself in the first place by opening ur legs,God knows how many times,to a guy that hasn't taken u to the alter. For ur information,1 abortion is equivalent murder,so u should know how many times u have commited murder.And now,u are still planning to commit another.I,ll rather advise u to let him go,repent of ur sins,ask God for forgiveness and package urself and move on with ur life.But let it not happen again.If a guy truely loves u,let him take u to the alter before u open ur legs for him
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by manikspears: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
No time to waste time OP, move on with your life. Your destiny or star may not go together sef, you don't know if you will die in penury if you marry him. Love no be by force.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Foolishness indeed has its levels.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by odogwu9(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
After 5 years of nacking her akpako..na waoh..she must feel so used,misused and overused..
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by quintybabe(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
niyi123:

Well, I am entitle to my opinion, but mind you stupidity has no other name than what it is.
Ladies are always at the receiving end, why must one allow herself to be used by someone for selfish interest and at the end of the day, you will be crying foul.
The part u said virginity doesn't guarantee good home is so annoying hearing such because non virgin doesn't guarantee good home neither. But mind you, a lady that dignifies herself is more honorable because there is no fear of her going back to her exes because many married men and women will always remain a cheat whether married or not, Because a guy or a lady that has had more than one sex partner may not be contended with one after being married, this is as a result of we all have our own uniqueness in such a way that what A does better B might not and vice verse and the gap may always make one to look back.

Finally, I don't think as a man I will marry my desire girl and she will end up cheating, how could it possible? when I know I am a man both in and out. by attending to her emotional, financial and physical need. Also, some married women cheat not because they want to but there partners are the cause, how? when a man busy servicing another lady outside and denied her wife in bed such a thing is likely to happen.

For instance, a story of married man that was reported to have died in her girlfriend house yesterday, assuming he is not dead, on getting home his wife needs him sexually and because he had just exhausted himself someone, he couldn't perform to the optimal or he might even deny her, and if this is persisted, the woman who might have known what is always the cause. Such a woman may be tempted to always look for alternative to satisfy her needs.
I can settle for less. Being a virgin is more dignifying and honorable both morally and religiosly

Nothing guarantee good marriage and a happy home expect when both partner follow biblical principle and lay it foundation on Christ Jesus, learn to live in love and tolerate each other. My brother it's not all about how much attention you give to your wife, some get all that and still misbehave because the fear of God isn't in them.
God had already laid down a guideline to choosing a partner, follow it and you won't have a problem, mind you I didn't say there won't be challenges, there will definitely be but with love, unity and Crist as your rock, you'llovercome all hurdles and come out victorious.
My apologies if you ain't a Christian.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by niyi123: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
quintybabe:

Nothing guarantee good marriage and a happy home expect when both partner follow biblical principle and lay it foundation on Christ Jesus, learn to live in love and tolerate each other. My brother it's not all about how much attention you give to your wife, some get all that and still misbehave because the fear of God isn't in them.
God had already laid down a guideline to choosing a partner, follow it and you won't have a problem, mind you I didn't say there won't be challenges, there will definitely be but with love, unity and Crist as your rock, you'llovercome all hurdles and come out victorious.
My apologies if you ain't a Christian.

You wlc
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Saladin1: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
Girls are naturally foolish
Why must a man marry them ?? There's no contract you sign before going into a relationship with any guy stating that he must marry you.
Even married couples do divorce, the guy you're dating do have the right and reason to dump you at anytime
As for the abortion, they foolishly have sex with guys without using condom.

Now, stop blaming guys for every shiit you put yourself into and buy a brand new brain as well

Serve them right they spread their legs like rumour and even protests when guys who have their interest at hand use condom. Now when sharp guy dump am she dey threaten to commit suicide, all is fair in love and war. You won't be the first or the last to die foolishly.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by bladeAnders(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
rubbish, stop using abortion as an excuse...who send u go do abortion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.