Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (250647 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2010
@shola
my brother,i haven't fixed the problem yet infact the trial version has since expired.& as for the files you uploaded at the backyard,i think the link to the file download is broken cos each time i try clicking that link,i get an error message'FILE CANNOT BE FOUND'. pls just do me a favour my re-uploading the crack at the backyard.thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sholasong(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2010
@borderline
ok, i will do that right away
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sholasong(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2010
@ all
I have just re uploaded the fastsatfinder crack. enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by freshp(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2010
@ salamander
According to those with '69x yes.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pitodenz(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2010
@ All
Members in lagos should please try startv smart card in w2a with strong and let us know if it can decrypt the system. Try it and reply asap pls.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ibaku(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2010
May your gentle soul  R.I.P ( PRESIDO) !!!

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by adewest(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2010
George_D:

@femdot,
I see your already missing those Nilesat packages a lot. Unfortunately, there is no other satellite you can get in Ibadan with your 1.8m which can give you all those packages in one position like you used to enjoy them in Sokoto.

What you can do however is to motorize your dish (if you really cannot afford a bigger dish like 3m now).

When motorized, your 1.8m dish can give you CNN @NSS7/c, EATV (music) @906/c, MBC3 (mauritius) @w3a, etc. In all you can receive up to 250 good stations in different positions with your 1.8m dish. In the long run however, you must consider buying a bigger dish (pan or fibre) if your really thirsty for Nilesat. Best of luck.

@ George_D,
That fellow trying to nail NILESAT on 1.8m pan dish may go ahead if really he is within Ibadan township and environs. With the pan in a perfect shape,BBC world with freq 11766H-sr 27500 on nilesat will surely pop-up with about 43% judging with srt 4652 strong, Mbc 1,2,3 and 4 will hit about 50% (11938v-sr27500), MTV 11977v,11862v will also comes with high signals and many other TPS on NILESAT.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2010
@adewest,
You're welcome back.

Thanks for that info and I'm sure femdot is reading this too.

Only problem is: will he get somene with the expertise to make it work?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2010
salamander:

Are all the channels on W2A now encrypted?

@salamander,
The w2a signals are all encrypted for now. The Chinese probably want to force us all to buy their star tv box! grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2010
olofofo:

@george_d

yes it does

@olofofo,
If that decoder has blind scan and its mpeg4 capable then I'll like to have it in my collection.
Pls reserve one for me.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by adewest(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2010
@ George_D
Thanks, you the are actually doing a great job on this  forum. Well done for all the time and energy.(will he get someone with the expertise to make it work? ) You are right but let him tries all he can first and keep the house inform.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by wizict: 5:36pm On May 06, 2010
Mytv is migrating to MPEG-4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by freshp(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2010
Who really cares grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2010
@ adewest,

baba ooo, you are welcome again. I have lots and lots of questions for you ooo both on FTA and personal related matter
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2010
@All . Finaly hav laid my hands on srt 69x.did a blind scan on sirius/w3a but i wasnt impressed to many $$$,then i movd my dish to 36 deg E & it made my day.can some1 jst confirm NTV  its scratching a 70%.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by freshp(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2010
cant wait to lay my hands on that box.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by kakofo(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2010
@ salamander & captainus & all
please can u tell me exactly which satellites these tps belong to?
3.664 h 10.797
4.173 v 7.187
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by adewest(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2010
enitan2002:

@ adewest,

baba ooo, you are welcome again. I have lots and lots of questions for you ooo both on FTA and personal related matter

@ enitan2002,
what ever man, once it's not trouble related fire on jare
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by miqos02(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2010
i bought the star tv decoder in ikeja today for 9k, i think i like it their strategy of working with nta which means they will be around for a long time
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olofofo(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2010
@pitodenz

startimes are not using cards yet, i spoke to one of the guys there who told me that they are planning on rolling out in other cities soon, sorry PH was not on their immediate list.

@george_d

roger that.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by akatonero(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2010
@kakofo,dat question of Urs make no meanin al all.just tel the house wat u want to do and u'l get help!one luv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Candymann: 10:57am On May 07, 2010
@rextab
I also just got 69x after struggling for so long. Only got hooked to W2a for a week then it got encrypted.
Just like u, I moved to 36 degrees east and indeed NTV is cracking a lot and is worse in the evening unlike the others like NTV TV which are crystal clear.

I understand this is being experienced by quite a number of people.

@ALL

Whats ur experience.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 11:38am On May 07, 2010
@all for those hooked to NTV on w7 u should get ur signal to be 80-82% for then be assured that it will be ok.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2010
Paps1:

@all for those hooked to NTV on w7 u should get your signal to be 80-82% for then be assured that it will be ok.

any thing that comes from Naija is money for hand back for ground
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by femdot(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2010
@ plz can a 2way lnb track diff. sat in a position.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by femdot(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2010
@ George D ve tried the nilesat which hit green with bbc tp 56% but latter it dropped back 2 red btw 22-23% without signal. I change d lnb with another but all are in avail. I spent 9hrs yest. But today i will nail my hands on sirus4 and W2A.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2010
@george
@all
i carried out a check on my 1.8 setup to fix the low signal wahala.it was quiet succesful. wit all the spiderweb cleared & re-adjustment done for both my supermax extended cband & 0.5db ku lnbs, sabc which was previously cracking jumped to a stable 50% while channel10 also increased to 47%. mbc pop up to 77% wit malagasy at 84%. 2m on arrayida tp bounced back wit 48% stable signal.in all,most of my c &ku signals have improved tremendously except for AIT'S ALAGBADO station that has refused to turn green at 48% even on 69x.
on top of it all,i just joined the league of alternative power supply with the acquisition of a 'small' inverter
so,with my setup back at its peak,i can watch my choice stations without power disruption!. cheers!
viva fta nairaland.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by freshp(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2010
@ borderline
Thats the spirit.congrats on the inverter.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zambeat(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2010
@all africa unite test transmission pas 7/10
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by miju(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2010
@all   i have tacked astra2b and i watch ghana television and crtv. i also have multi tv on the audio because i use a mpeg 2 satellite receiver but i can't receive infinity on mpeg 2 and LMTV. please what do i need to do.

2. i want to track w2a with a 1.5m dish, where do i face my dish?

please assist.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olofofo(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2010
@all

nilesat has rearranged frequencies, u need to blindscan for a shock of your life.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatufu(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2010
Oga olofofo, say it pls.am goin 2 alaba 1st thing mon mornin 2 get a 2.4m pan.waiting,

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.