Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You (2584 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by drealbobo(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
A woman has reported her husband’s s*xual escapade with a prostitute despite his leadership role in the church.

Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a heavily pregnant woman whose husband is living a double life. He is allegedly an indebted assistant pastor as well as a s*x worker’s client.

Read the shocking story below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Smellymouth: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
John 8 vs 7 ==> "..Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone.."

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by recievesense: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Na buhari dey cause these nonsense

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by FreeSpirited: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2016
You need him now......postpone the divorce. the divorce and your condition will be too much to bear now.
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by AfricanApple(f): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2016
@smellymouth, therefore wrongdoings should be overlooked
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Theoritical(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2016
and wakes up and pray @2am in a prostitute lounge' Hmmmm, madam, be careful not to destroy ur home with ur hands

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by westlius(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2016
i believe that is a cheap blackmail because u cant have sex with a prostitute for month without paying in this buhari period the girlgo slice you dick use am do suya i don't believe d so called prostitute

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2016
if this is true story then i think they are setting up your husband

1/how will he wake up by 2 to pray,in the prostitute's den

2/how will he b*ng her for up to a month and she allow him to go free?in this hard times

3/how will the prostitute's brother call you and complain that your husband hasnt paid for servicing?

i suggest you should think abt this very well

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by kwaso2: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2016
Is this woman a Nigerian living in Nigeria at all? Well, I'd hard to believe but extreme things still happens Shaa. I feel she mishandled it. She should have involved d police, civil defence or NATIP. Verify the story because any body can have all that prove and still is false. Which runs girl would in this country would even agree for an online banking transfer let alone debt for months. Haba! Why did they prefer to accost her in her husband's absence? I felt she is the bargaining tool? Why did a man have to call her first, is it an organization? Did he also sleep with d man?......It sounds criminal to me shaa.
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by obiorathesubtle: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Mehn. This one is above me.
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by kabrud: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Gone are the days when news like this used to be called 'breaking news', but it has become a normal thing for pastors to be involved in illicit sexual activities. Using Fela's tone 'na old newsi be dat, the problem still dey kpakparakpa'. grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2016
We are in the era of morale decadence where people commit atrocities with the name of God.. Like I always say, being a "PASTOR" is just a title and does not guarantee your chances of making heaven.

There's even one pastor in my villa who has been cohabiting with a lady for the past three years without officially seeking her hand in marriage and this keeps me wondering the kinds of pastors we are breeding in Nigeria. They always claim they have already done their introduction as a justification for their cohabitation cheesy

The most annoying thing is that when both of them start praying profusely (speaking in tongues) very early in the morning, dem no dey let us sleep at all... Smh!

Where is Lalasticlala? cool
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by lative(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
hmmmm water dn pass garri
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by sunkoye: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2016
this scenario oozes of fraud.

the best way to get a lady's attention is when you accused the husband of infidelity.

They are always jumpy…

i fink she should have done due diligence before sanctions
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by olad54: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2016
this is a fiction . just to be on the front page. why? she bought another line or a new line. yet they still manage to call her . how did they get her new number?
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by sunkoye: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2016
zingzang:
if this is true story then i think they are setting up your husband

1/how will he wake up by 2 to pray,in the prostitute's den

2/how will he b*ng her for up to a month and she allow him to go free?in this hard times

3/how will the prostitute's brother call you and complain that your husband hasnt paid for servicing?

i suggest you should think abt this very well
whichever way the issue swings....maga has paid. cheesy
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Perfecttouch(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
John 8 vs 7 ==> "..Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone.."
my guy,this stone am gonna cast right now fit break your head o so no just bring that one at all.
My wife is due to deliver anytime from now. Before we met 6 years ago,I was OKOCHA,maradona,cr7 and messi combined in one body.
But after I knew her,I can swear on anything that I haven't yanshed another girl since then. Cos anytime I say oya,even if she is almost dead and tired,she will never deny me.so why should a suppose pastor do this? He even get mind dey pray for prostitute house. Weyin be hin prayer point?
Shey na,FATHER THIS MOUNTAIN AM ALWAYS CLIMBING,MAKE I NO FALL DOWN NI ABI WETIN?

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by alexone: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
W
recievesense:
what exactly I your problem?
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by alexone: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2016
W
recievesense:
what exactly Is your problem?
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Theoritical:
and wakes up and pray @2am in a prostitute lounge' Hmmmm, madam, be careful not to destroy ur home with ur hands
Home that has been destroyed by the man or which one? I keep telling people if you are not ready to respect the holy matrimony then stay single. The man tried sha, he didn't deny being married. Some married men with kids go about parading themselves as being sinlge
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
We are in the era of morale decadence where people commit atrocities with the name of God.. Like I always say, being a "PASTOR" is just a title and does not guarantee your chances of making heaven.

There's even one pastor in my villa who has been cohabiting with a lady for the past three years without officially seeking her hand in marriage and this keeps me wondering the kinds of pastors we are breeding in Nigeria. They claim they have already done their introduction just to justify their ungoldly act shocked

The most surprising thing is that when both of them start praying profusely (speaking in tongues) very early in the morning, dem no dey let us sleep at all... Smh!

Where is Lalasticlala? cool
Rotfl, you go fear praying in tongue
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Smellymouth: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2016
AfricanApple:
@smellymouth, therefore wrongdoings should be overlooked

Lol...

Nobody is perfect..
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Smellymouth: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
my guy,this stone am gonna cast right now fit break your head o so no just bring that one at all.
My wife is due to deliver anytime from now. Before we met 6 years ago,I was OKOCHA,maradona,cr7 and messi combined in one body.
But after I knew her,I can swear on anything that I haven't yanshed another girl since then. Cos anytime I say oya,even if she is almost dead and tired,she will never deny me.so why should a suppose pastor do this? He even get mind dey pray for prostitute house. Weyin be hin prayer point?
Shey na,FATHER THIS MOUNTAIN AM ALWAYS CLIMBING,MAKE I NO FALL DOWN NI ABI WETIN?

Hahahahah..
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Aderola15:

Rotfl, you go fear praying in tongue
As in ehn!!! After round of sex in the midnight, the tempo of their early morning prayers no be small tin ooo cheesy
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
sunkoye:
lol....True talk
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
sunkoye:
lol...True talk
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Opistorincos(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is the main reason why I'll like to get a gun, I feel like giving this man a headshot, he's a disgrace to we niggas, do your things codedly they won't hear, now the cover is blown. Ojise Olorun Alagbere.
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Your wife will do it to you, people will quote this and tell you shut up.
Re: Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You by honeygirl17: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste / Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) / Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.