Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (4998 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by sleekyonyx(f): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Nawa o. Ugly moniker nko?
I know of one that sounds like a cow...kuchikau grin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by sleekyonyx(f): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by sleekyonyx(f): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
each time I see that moniker I usually roll on the floor laughing grin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
each time I see that moniker I usually roll on the floor laughing grin
my own or the other guy
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by sleekyonyx(f): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
my own or the other guy
i meant the moniker that sounds like a Cow
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
i meant the moniker that sounds like a Cow
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Piptoes(f): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
haha haha...the person must have his origin traced to the zoo..

1 Like

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by generalbush(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
halfricanadian is super cute ooo...
Babe is like an angel...
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by sleekyonyx(f): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Piptoes:
haha haha...the person must have his origin traced to the zoo..
Exactly grin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by MrObontami(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:

I don't know where it at. undecided
•••••••

it ?? angry

BTW what happened to ur other monikers
I'm seeing this one for the first time
The moniker is cute though and ur dp kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:

I don't know where it at. undecided
•••••••

I was banned for a week before and didn't come online as much with the alternate.
I done missed it! sad
Kingcheezypuff is that you?
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by MrObontami(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
MissHatey:
yes, we are ugly. What next undecided Cc: I amnawty

Speak for ur self angry I know u are seriously ugly Stop tagging pretty iamnawty with ur enormous ugliness angry

What nonsense angry angry angry
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmm op these babes u listed dont even have their pixs on dhier dp so hw u take know say dem wowor?.na cartoon characters and other images me dey see for dhier dp.though on half canadian u quite wrong cos i have seen her pics b4? She mk sense.
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Babzilla:

Kingcheezypuff is that you?

MrObontami:
it ?? angry

BTW what happened to ur other monikers
I'm seeing this one for the first time
The moniker is cute though and ur dp kiss kiss kiss
nothin'
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by finalboss(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1 why you nor put LUVu2 and Xendra ... urrgh
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:

nothin'

Hehehe Nice pic Puff
U got banned again tut tut sorry
How is the campaign going BTW
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Babzilla:

Hehehe Nice pic Puff
U got banned again tut tut sorry
How is the campaign going BTW
undecided
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
undecided

Wassa matta?
Cat got your tongue? undecided
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
MrObontami:

Speak for ur self angry
I know u are seriously ugly
Stop tagging pretty iamnawty with ur enormous ugliness angry

No chill grin grin grin grin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Babzilla:

Wassa matta?
Cat got your tongue? undecided
undecided
••••
Fairlyusedpant..... This a funny moniker you got grin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
undecided
••••
Fairlyused pant..... This a fun moniker you got grin
What?
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Babzilla:

What?
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
was confused back there your answers ....
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Babzilla:

was confused back there your answers ....
I know grin I want 2 go. Bye
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Op...lemme check your pinchure bfr I comment

Are you sure ya d 1 in your profile??
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by berryice(f): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Am xceptional tongue
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by fairlyusedpant: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2016
berryice:
Am xceptional tongue
babe, your face looks familiar, you too fine, can i be your sugar daddy? gringringrin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2016
MrObontami:

Speak for ur self angry
I know u are seriously ugly
Stop tagging pretty iamnawty with ur enormous ugliness angry

OK, you want me to see you abi undecided.
Ok√
Seen√
Noted√
Oya gerarahereeeeee undecided mehn undecided
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by xendra: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
finalboss:
NairalandEFCC1 why you nor put LUVu2 and Xendra ... urrgh
Loll... Idiot.

so you like this monicker??
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by finalboss(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
xendra:
Loll... Idiot.

so you like this monicker??
must you insult me ehn ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. / 10 Signs He Could Sleep With You On Your First Visit To His House / Opinion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.