Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Don't Know Why Guys Do This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know Why Guys Do This (4447 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by konari(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
have you ever stopped to think that maybe he's insecure? maybe he feel intimidated by you/your achievement/status/accomplishment. ok let me pause and ask:
*How old you are (lol, i just committed a grave offense by asking your real age) ok give me an age range,
*Are you a student?
*Do you a young urban professional (yuppie!)
*Do you live with parents or your own?
let me pause the query here

I must confess it might be difficult for me to proferr a solution to your situation here because your rendition of the twist of events is rather vague, in short: you never really yarn the koko, However if you would be willing to be completely honest with yourself and free yourself of any fear of criticizm and judgement and look towards a brighter rewarding future and tell the story as it really is without being economical with the truth, you will inevitably get the answer you need and you will also discover how to be a better human being. By being honest i mean, if at any time (what so ever) you had done or said anything to give the dude cause for concern, be honest with yourself and confess, i genuinely want to help it is my personal agenda to help you, i look forward to your reply if you would be bold enough to take up the challenge.
Cheers
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by b0y(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
Maybe its because you not fine? Or are you fine? I need proof.Meanwhile i'm looking for soulmate i wouldn't mind if you make me your last resort.Very handsome and rich by the way!
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by konari(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
have you ever stopped to think that maybe he's insecure? maybe he feels intimidated by you/your achievement(s)/status/accomplishment(s). ok let me pause and ask:
*How old you are (lol, i just committed a grave offense by asking your real age) ok give me an age range,
*Are you a student?
*Are young urban professional (yuppie!)
*Do you live with parents or your own?
let me pause the query here

I must confess it might be difficult for me to proferr a solution to your situation here because your rendition of the twist of events is rather vague, in short: you never really yarn the koko, However if you would be willing to be completely honest with yourself and free yourself of any fear of criticism and judgment and look towards a brighter rewarding future and tell the story as it really is without being economical with the truth, you will inevitably get the answer you need and you will also discover how to be a better human being. By being honest i mean, if at any time (what so ever) you had done or said anything to give the dude cause for concern, be honest with yourself and confess, i genuinely want to help it is my personal agenda to help you, i look forward to your reply if you would be bold enough to take up the challenge.
Cheers
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by deji2009(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
Don't know why a guy will lead a lady on and later he starts misbehaving.

I've been friends wit dis guy for a long time cuz we went to the same school, but recently we bumped into each other and we sort of connected (so i thought). He would come pick me up to church, visit me regularly, we would talk for hours and he tells me everything, he told me he liked me n i kinda did but i wanted to b careful,dont want to rush into nytin.lately he started acting up,he wud call n say hes comin to take me out n he ends up not coming n den hel come up wit silly xcuses y he cudnt make it,it hapnd 3 times.

theres dis girl he said he had sumtin wit but it wasnt serious n i knw her (hes single)d last time he said he was comin to visit n he did not come,wen i called he said he forgot n dat he was with someone,lo n behold it was d same girl he said was a fling a long time n he wanted me to say hello to her,when i spoke to her she sounded like o y r u callin him,n she says she will come d next day with him to visit me.im like(after tokin on d fon)ok so wot msg is he tryin to pass,i mean u need to have seen dis guy on my case,ny girl wud fall, havnt done nytin wit him yet cuz my mind told me to wait a lil longer,)i rili dont knw hw to xplain beta so u guys wud understand,but d point is he led me on tinkin dat he wanted to be serious but i guess cuz he did not get wot he wanted n he knew he wasnt going to get it quick he had to move,n d painnful tin is i was beginin tolike him very much.

somehow iv bin waiting for his call to explain what that was all about but he hasnt called,its 3days now n he hasnt called n i dont want to call n ask him.iv actually takn my mind off him.

Talk to him and find out. remember communication is very important. Good luck, Deji Sunday
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by shileowo: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster
             I believe i got d  gist. its more complex than what u  v made us believe happened. Anyway,i ll tell u this and this is to all single ladies and guys out there. If u r approached by any guy, be urself, present urself to the best of ur  ability. have fun, go out,have sex if the mood is right, enjoy ur company  while it last (it might last forever). and whatever,   because all of this is no big deal. except if u are meant to be together 4ever. A guy will most likely settle down with lady. one day u will find ur match, but u v to open ur heart to recieve the blessing when it comes. some wont get to the promise land but that is the essence of living.  later.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Appearance(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster

I sincerely have reservations regarding the guy's true reason for piping low.

You assume it is 'cos he didn't get down with you; it could be due to a different reason and you can never find out till you communicate with to him.

I am not for a girl opening her legs for every guy that comes around, but I also get really pissed off with girls who act like what they've got in-between their legs is one all important product that the whole world must revolve around. They tend to string all their behavioral faults to their refusal to give in to sex.

Pls ask God to give you a discerning spirit to recognize your blessing when it comes.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by mikkyphp(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
@poster
whatever anyone says on this thread is based only on your story. i can be certain the guy in question would have a different view of the situation and his reasons for foot-dragging on your case. It's also possible his story is different.
Naija girls ehn, i don tire, how long did u expect him to spend money and keep up the chase and phone calls? opening your legs isnt what this is about.
life is a b**tch. you get mostly what u take from it, not what you deserve!
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by ifihearam: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster

I sincerely have reservations regarding the guy's true reason for piping low.

You assume it is 'cos he didn't get down with you; it could be due to a different reason and you can never find out till you communicate with to him.

I am not for a girl opening her legs for every guy that comes around, but I also get really pissed off with girls who act like what they've got in-between their legs is one all important product that the whole world must revolve around. They tend to string all their behavioral faults to their refusal to give in to sex.

Pls ask God to give you a discerning spirit to recognize your blessing when it comes.

I strongly concur with you.
Furthermore,i really dont take pleasure in gurls that stresses me before making love to them because,in the process of stressing me,all my attention would be focused on sleeping with her,but if she gives it to me easily then i would reconsider my stand should i have a contrary view.

ladies it is the little top secret to guys like moi.

@poster

If you would be kind enough to take us down memory lane,there is something you mst have done to this guy either in timke pass or really given him a hell of a time to make love to you,it is possible he really had good intentions for you,but for the fact that you over did things and coincidentally the other gurl gave it to him he had to settle for the less stressed gurl and this is what actuall happened i can swear to that.

Peace.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by 1stEdition: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2009
Ladies always feel that guys lead them on. Is it wrong 4 us to request for ur company without u ladies eva thinking we want something more? We need pple to talk to just as u girls do.

Saying he likes u does nt automatically equal a relationship. However if u find out a guy is SUPPOSEDLY giving u the green light, come on, u are an adult. Sit him down so u can talk.

I do not believe that letting a guy know hw u feel makes u cheap, rather it makes u know where u stand. Girl no time. Talking ur feeling ova will clear the air.

Remember, there will always remain pple who want to lead, but u have to choose who to follow.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2009
@Topic

I also have to ask you why girls like you do this to yourselves?

A man does not respect you enough but gives you the phone to speak to a girl he said he had a fling with. . .and your still waiting for his call? undecided

Pls keep waiting!
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by oluenta: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
@pringgles, Darl, i would advice u define ur relationship, cos u off all pple should kna dat any guy who u call n he gives his fone 2 anoda chik to answer is really not into u n dats a lame way of explaining to his gal dat u just a frend n nothin btw u guys
dont waste sleepless night waiting for him to call n dont waste ur recharge card calling him, just M=O=V=E O=N dear

infact just go n read thonia slims post( it answers all ur questions) embarassed
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Amjustme: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
Of course uv not taken ur mind off easily like dat.

He's indirectly trying o tell u dat,its no mo abt u.

Shebi u dont have anytin to loose? thank GOD n move on, sm1 beta would come.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by blapo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
won't be surprised if the guy is waiting on you too. Its a game man and woman plays.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Dalby(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
U took too long to say yes undecided
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Youngpo413: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
pringles1:
ebila u so right!!!

dr lorenzo,im not thinking of callin cuz my mind is made up,its a gud tin he did it now.
sorry o
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
@post
Big ups to you, for carrying on with the baggage of wahala.
I sighed heavily after reading your post, you get energy sha.
maybe she is reaping what she sowed...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. / Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? / Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.