Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Don't Know Why Guys Do This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know Why Guys Do This (4448 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by pringles1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ hoh dee i get ur point
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by sweetpain: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
FL Gators:

@post
Big ups to you, for carrying on with the baggage of wahala.
I sighed heavily after reading your post, you get energy sha.
U sound exactly like my senior cousin. She is 42 this year and we are still trying hard to matchmake her. Not much luck.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by scottN(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2009
pringles.:

xactly!just a phase in my life.let me tell u,some guys feel dat ny lady dat opens her legs within dat short period is loose,she probably does it to every guy dat claims he likes her n at d end of d day shes counting one million men she has slept with! i wont have sex with ny guy just to seal d deal!no way.
Nobody is saying that u should open your legs to guys to seal deals. But accept whatever reaction comes from him if u refuse sex him after awhile and don't blame him either.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by pringles1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ fl gators no word for u!u have ur mouth
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by yme1(f): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
sweetpain:

U sound exactly like my senior cousin. She is 42 this year and we are still trying hard to matchmake her. Not much luck.
jijijijijiiji i laugh in spanish at some species called MEN undecided
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by whiteroses(f): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2009
he's just not that into you
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 03, 2009
sweetpain:

ROTFLMAO Thanks for the revelation about you your cousin cheesy
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by honsule(m): 3:33am On Oct 03, 2009
pringles.:

xactly!just a phase in my life.let me tell u,some guys feel dat ny lady dat opens her legs within dat short period is loose,she probably does it to every guy dat claims he likes her n at d end of d day shes counting one million men she has slept with! i wont have sex with ny guy just to seal d deal!no way.

I love this your statement and resolute.sex is meant to be between married couples.Anything outside this conception is a sin.keep it up. cool cool cool
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Princek12(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2009
Pringles, please if you are going to post a question this long, could you at least minimize the use of one letter shorthand and at the very least make a good faith effort to improve the grammar or divide into paragraphs or shorten your question. This is just plain lazy.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by german007(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2009
@Poster.

I dont know if its just me, But I have absolutely no clue what you'v just written. Makes no single atom of sense to me whatsoever. Cant figure out your point.

Could you pls rephrase your statement , also make it short by summarising.

Regards
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by deji2009(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2009
@Poster.

I dont know if its just me, But I have absolutely no clue what you'v just written. Makes no single atom of sense to me whatsoever. Cant figure out your point.

Could you pls rephrase your statement , also make it short by summarising.

Regards

I agree
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by fyneguy: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2009
I suspect you played hard to get and the guy is using the other gurl to get back at u.

What he has with that gurl might not be serious. He wants to use the gurl to know if you are interested or not. If you show envy, he'll get back to u.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Nezan(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2009
Making long posts in those short forms of writing makes for bad reading.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Chpstcks(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2009
@ pringles

1. He's not off ur mind
2. HeĀ  MIGHT be puttin u thru a test
3. U fit don dull dis guy. if i may ask? wot do u guys talk abt for hrs?
4. If u want him, go get him. u necessarily dnt hav 2 sleep wiz him 1st but at leas if u make out wiz him, it goes a long way to lettin him know he's mot a mugu. Its a good sign because some guys tend to b narrow minded so to say.
Guys pls pardon me im tryna explain sumthin to her

P.S u must hav gone wrong somewhere
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2009
I easily get piss off when a girl want to be stingy with the word, YES.if u lik the guy in the 1st place,why stressing him that long or provin hard to get, now the guy is tired,you are complaining, i don vex, no advise 4 u.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2009
I easily get piss off when a girl want to be stingy with the word, YES.if u lik the guy in the 1st place,why stressing him that long or provin hard to get, now the guy is tired,you are complaining, i don vex, no advise 4 u.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by rells2(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2009
@Poster
He's just not that into you

I reccomend you see this movie. Mabye then your questions will be answered
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by r231(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2009
yorke:

grin
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Ilduce2(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2009
I dont know y u r complainig. U av bin saved from a massive heartbreak. What if u hav actually gone far wiv him. It shows dat he never REALLY liked you. So move on to someone wo would really care for you and your feelings. So stop griping, u hav bin handed a new lease by destiny. use it well. wink
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by denony(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2009
Gurl i feel for you oooooooooooo
but it's a hobby for many gurls, dumping a guy in the middle of no where.

but keep holding of ur thingy sooooo looooooooooooooonng
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by olanie(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2009
if i may ask, for how long az he bn seeing u @pringles, b4 it startd acting up?
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by chic09(f): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster
Sweethart listn,dat guy neva rily liked u seriously,if he did,he wldnt av been bck again with d oda gurl he said he had a fling with.Trut's he needed u 2 pass tym until d oda gurl strts 2 giv him attention,only dat u didnt fall headlong in2 it.if he tries showin'interests again call him bluff.Guyz these days r vry confused,only lukin 4 hu 2 show off 2 frnds. Bliv me i'v been ther b4. Tke ur tym u'ld realize u neva rily liked him afterall.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by chic09(f): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
yorke:

Guy,na by force 2 giv advise?comot jare
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by galatico(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Girls are fond of playing the hard to get game and some guys get easily furstrated with such antics, I guess the guy got frustrated and turned to another person am putting the blame on you cuz it's your fault .
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by bidemi12(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2009
I am a very shy person, (except on nairaland of course grin) and i hate/hated the waiting game BS. My wife noticed this when we first met and she took the bull by horn, (or is it the other way around) and told me point blank that she likes me and she knows i like her so lets cut the crap. 2 years later we were married and ten years and 2 sons later it is as if we just met yesterday. My point being that women are very intuitive. if there is a chemistry they will know. So sister, call him if there is and dont if there isn't. Maybe you still need time to know each other.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by finemocha(f): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
he isnt worth ur time
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by monopolist: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hope the story is not the other way round?

Call him and tell him that you LOVE him.Then let him arrange a meeting with you.

You sounded like you've got alternatives.

3 times shows he has no integrity

Is he born again?

Are you born again?

If it is not love, it can never be the same as love.

Wake up, yours will come to you.

What kind of Proposal did he propose to you? friendship or Marriage?

YOU WASTED TOO MUCH TIME B4 WAKING UP TO LOVE HIM, NEXT TIME GRAB WHAT BELONGS TO YOU FAST.

MAY YOUR BLESSING NOT MEET YOU SLEEPING! WAKE UP NOW.

TELL HIM YES. YES YOU CAN. , SAY YES TO LIFE NOW.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by yemmytee1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
Girl its a signal, this guy is not serious with you, and his also a fool who doesnt know how to play a tight game, girl sorry to say i think you the one pushing yourself to him, girl dont call him, live yourlife and let him be, time waits for no one my dear, a word is a enough for the wise, think of getting married to him and he eventually starts this shit with the same girl in question, this guy does not like you not to talk of love, am a guy and i know whats up, if a guy loves you, he will never forget a date not to talk of keeping you waiting for just a min, wise up baby.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by GEW: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
go do your thanksgiving you probably saved yourself and destiny from some jerk. he is not worth you if he cant respect you not sleeping around.

good things comes to those who wait
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by theviper1: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
common guys what kinda advice is this.he is a jerk,she was saved from a heart break,he is not into her. how could u pple have judged this dude,found him guilty on all counts and sentenced him to a whever without hearing his side of the story (to every story,there are 2 sides,just like a coin). sister,you said that u wont get down with a guy just to seal a deal,maybe starving him of ur affection isnt the best form of sealing deals. go and think where u went wrong and righten ur wrongs if u really like the dude. i belong to the group that doesnt have time to be led by the nose for years just to prove to me that u dont sleep around.it pisses me off especially when i know that i will be good to u.
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by sylve11: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
GEW:

good things comes to those who wait

sometimes! wink cool
Re: Don't Know Why Guys Do This by Sugahylz(f): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
I doubt if he loves u. Just 4get d dude,he prolly wanted sex frm u and since u ddnt concur, he is off!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spend Valentine's Day On A Budget / He Goat Having Affection For Young Girls / can you grab it? Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.