Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271578 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Abdulyoung111: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2013
pofolo:

TRACK WITH 11884 v/h 27500
or better still track with 12335 v/h 27500 with highest % on it gives you a trade-off between amos5 and w3c....
best of luck hunting
well done man
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Prince2012: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hi. Great job by u guys here. Feeling U. Pls I would like to know how to use my strong decoder (srt 4930) to watch Dstivi channels as much as possible. & also hw can I use the decoder for 2 televisions. Tx. Am realy new into ds, so pls speak english wen u reply. 1c again tx.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Prince2012: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hi. Great job by u guys here. Feeling U. Pls I would like to know how to use my strong decoder (srt 4930) to watch Dstivi channels as much as possible. & also hw can I use the decoder for 2 televisions. Tx. Am realy new into ds, so pls speak english wen u reply. 1c again tx.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Demrich(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
idyday: @olatiler,u cant use another smartcard with daarsat decoder.the decoder is configured to read only daarsat smartcard.However,u can use a STRONG decoder to access mytv smartcard and hitv.but u will have to upgrade ur decoder b4 u can view all the hitv channels. I hope this helps.
this is exactly my problem. Am able 2 get hitv channels on Amos 5 but no audio on my strong 4940. Hw can i upgrade?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
What is the tp that u use to watch hitv on amos 5?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Obascoetubi: What is the tp that u use to watch hitv on amos 5?
is it really there . . ill blind scan now . . . :fingers crossed:
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Carsells(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2013
Una try wel well oooo. Am new into this satellites thing. Please gurus in the house what and what can I watch with 90cm and 30cm dish as many as possible together with strong srt4930. I want to buy one today. I do not have space for wider than mentioned dish. I plan to settle for my tv. How much is their smart card and monthly subscription.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Prince2012: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys. Hw many has heard of this up coming tv reality show THE NEXT TITAN? They told me 2 come 4 auditioning.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agitator: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2013
Prince2012: Hi guys. Hw many has heard of this up coming tv reality show THE NEXT TITAN? They told me 2 come 4 auditioning.

ok wink
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jman77(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
@all,please how much is DSTV smartcard and packages? Can it work with strong decoders?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Prince2012: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
I don buy my srt 4930 strong decoder abeg watin I go do nw. I no enjoy ds mytv channels atall, boring is what I call it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Xpset: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
jman77: @all,please how much is DSTV smartcard and packages? Can it work with strong decoders?

check the nearest multichoice office
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by perfectnerd(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hello guys,
please wat can i use a 3M wire-mesh dish for? because am very confused and tired.. was told could not use it for FTA or to watch Aljzra Sports.. i need
help!!!!! thanks..
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by beneff(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Ok...am pretty new here.
Pls what nd what can I do with a srt4669x decoder, I used for Joy tv free to air before but when ever d disc shakes I wld call d installation guy he wld do some little adjustment and charge me until I got fed up.
Pls house I need d frequencies and satellite settings for different FTAs that are available on this my decoder.
I can track d signals but I dont know d settings for different satellites.
Thank you.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2013
FIRSTLY I MUST COMMEND U GUYZ FOR D THREAD B4 US.I HOPE THE NEWBIES IN SAT COMMUNICATION ARE HAVING THE FUN IN BELONGING TO NAIRALAND.
TIME U REGISTER DOES NT MATTER BT THE ABILITY KNW HW ON POSITIONING UR SKILL BRINGS OUT THE SUCCESS IN U I WISH TO COMMEND EVERYONE HERE FOR INDULGING IN SELF ASSISTANCE IN THY IT world.
though mine is is always hitting my goods to people that cares & still give solutions FREE of charge to those that need my help.
i knw there are lots of gurus in here bt success depends on hw inquisitive one can be to give a technical knock for an unforseen questions i wish to render mine help if called upon as i do nt come online often.
ASK ME WHAT U WANT IN SAT WORLD,HOW U WANT IT & OF WHAT USE IT WILL BE TO U.
MAIL ME: onomejames7@gmail.com & 08133790715 & 08098253914.
thank u all

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
I shared to my neighbour unfortunally the audio is nt wrking @all, pls what could be the problem?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2013
beneff: Ok...am pretty new here.
Pls what nd what can I do with a srt4669x decoder, I used for Joy tv free to air before but when ever d disc shakes I wld call d installation guy he wld do some little adjustment and charge me until I got fed up.
Pls house I need d frequencies and satellite settings for different FTAs that are available on this my decoder.
I can track d signals but I dont know d settings for different satellites.
Thank you.
i guess i.ve replied u
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2013
I have already hav multi tv, w4,w3c/amos 5 and intelsat 7/10ku,,,,wich good birds will u suggested me to track with 90cm dish?pls
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Obascoetubi: I have already hav multi tv, w4,w3c/amos 5 and intelsat 7/10ku,,,,wich good birds will u suggested me to track with 90cm dish?pls
u got to nail programme national bt it depends if ur area will give u with 90cm dish.bt better wit 1.8 upward.
i hope u are enjoying all ur sat"u ar a big guy lo..."
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
What is the name of that bird and tp? I am from kogi state
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sunnepha(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2013
pls wch decoder or receiver is good for FTA now & how much does it cost. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Macdavidson(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2013
Pls what are the frequencies for astra 2b thats multi tv and w3a
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Macdavidson :
Pls what are the frequencies for astra 2b thats multi tv and w3a

@Macdavidson
I'm just seeing your post for the first time so i must plead with you . . .kindly read the threads here
https://www.nairaland.com/357272/all-multi-tv-free-air
and here
https://www.nairaland.com/419502/ask-questions-w3a-7-degree

you will find your answers there
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
enitan2002:

with 3m dish size, nilesat is at your fingertip, get across to pitodenz, butoneday or george_d. They will help you out.

call on this number if you Pehla Tv Channel & decoeder +971566938359 or send u email pehlatv@yahoo.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
CAN ANY ONE PLS TELL ME THE TPS FOR NOLLYWOOD AND NOLLYWOOD PLUS ON INTELSAT 7/10 at 68 degree east.TRIED RESCANNING NO WAY,IT WAS SHOWING BEFORE I DELETED ALL THE CHANNELS.THANKS
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by confusion247(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Obascoetubi: What is the tp that u use to watch hitv on amos 5?
Please is hiTV still alive?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sundayakasdy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
I need u guyz to help me
with a patch for fake 4669xii
decorder to wakeup my frie
decorder cus i av find it
deficult to get fake reciever
of my type to transfer the
firmware,pls kindly transfer
it to my mail,
sundayakasdy@gmail.com
.Thanks and God blez u.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yomkris(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2013
@ all the gurus i say you are weldone..im new here Pls how can i add more than one Lnb to my dish since there is just one space to conect just 1 lnb. What can i use for it to add 2 or 3 more vertically or horizontally . Thanx 4ur reply.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jman77(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2013
Yomkris: @ all the gurus i say you are weldone..im new here Pls how can i add more than one Lnb to my dish since there is just one space to conect just 1 lnb. What can i use for it to add 2 or 3 more vertically or horizontally . Thanx 4ur reply.
use better rope or copper wire to hold it towards the dish and make sure your diseq is alive.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by beneff(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
onome25: FIRSTLY I MUST COMMEND U GUYZ FOR D THREAD B4 US.I HOPE THE NEWBIES IN SAT COMMUNICATION ARE HAVING THE FUN IN BELONGING TO NAIRALAND.
TIME U REGISTER DOES NT MATTER BT THE ABILITY KNW HW ON POSITIONING UR SKILL BRINGS OUT THE SUCCESS IN U I WISH TO COMMEND EVERYONE HERE FOR INDULGING IN SELF ASSISTANCE IN THY IT world.
though mine is is always hitting my goods to people that cares & still give solutions FREE of charge to those that need my help.
i knw there are lots of gurus in here bt success depends on hw inquisitive one can be to give a technical knock for an unforseen questions i wish to render mine help if called upon as i do nt come online often.
thank u all
thanks for your intensive tutorials. ..u ve been of immense help to me.
wish everyone on NL was like u.
More grease. ..
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
onome25: FIRSTLY I MUST COMMEND U GUYZ FOR D THREAD B4 US.I HOPE THE NEWBIES IN SAT COMMUNICATION ARE HAVING THE FUN IN BELONGING TO NAIRALAND.
.. . . . .
thank u all

@ onome,
could you please itemise what you have done in -writing- and then post in the reference thread 'cos its like you have dome something great to deserve this accolades
beneff:
thanks for your intensive tutorials. ..u ve been of immense help to me.
wish everyone on NL was like u.
More grease. ..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
if Any having Problem With Nilesat Signal so we like to inform you Please use SHAH LNB & 4.6 meter Dish in Lagos

or More Info please Contact us on pehlatv@yahoo.com

we already tested lnb is Working 24 HOURS & good Signal

or ADD me on blackberry 27CBA4FB

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.