Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271305 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by steveaj(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
I need someone at Ibadan who can help me install FTA strong decoder and the dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2022
steveaj:
I need someone at Ibadan who can help me install FTA strong decoder and the dish

I,am available in ibadan
pls call 08033079346
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by irukandji89(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Good morning my mentors in the house. Thank you very much for dedicating your time and efforts in assisting us noobs and newbies in the FTA sector.

Please I want to humbly request for assistance in tracking Tara hd.

Directions with another satellite as reference point and how high the elevation will be will be hugely appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
irukandji89:
Good morning my mentors in the house. Thank you very much for dedicating your time and efforts in assisting us noobs and newbies in the FTA sector.

Please I want to humbly request for assistance in tracking Tara hd.

Directions with another satellite as reference point and how high the elevation will be will be hugely appreciated.

Thank you very much.
u are living time ,Tara is a goner

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Donvicksofficia: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
My name is Victor, I am trying to set up a dish,but I don't know the frequency pls if you do pls send it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by WarriAproko: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pls which is the best free to air on board now
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Funmilehot(f): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2023
umbo:

I,am available in ibadan
pls call 08033079346
please sir can I use dstv dish for my strong decoder? I already have two strong dish I use but I wish to discard them and buy dstv dish for it. Will that work sir?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by aroseyi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
myhd iptv code

e vision iptv code

Empire iptv

xtream iptv account

Cccam for all European satellites

Dstv now account

forever iks and apollo iptv recharge

Forever tv iptv recharge

vip recharge

Nashare2 account

Xsports code

yayi recharge

all available if u need chat me on WhatsApp 08062272279
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Funmilehot:
please sir can I use dstv dish for my strong decoder? I already have two strong dish I use but I wish to discard them and buy dstv dish for it. Will that work sir?
yes

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Alexdinho10(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good job guys
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lizabeet(f): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good day everyone, I bought an Hisense tv last two years with in built decoder. I haven't been able to set since then, so last month I got a DStv dish to set it up but couldn't find any channels after scanning.

Pls do anyone has any idea of what I should do?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 4:15am On Mar 21, 2023
lizabeet:
Good day everyone, I bought an Hisense tv last two years with in built decoder. I haven't been able to set since then, so last month I got a DStv dish to set it up but couldn't find any channels after scanning.

Pls do anyone has any idea of what I should do?
yes d idea of what to do is to engage an installer near you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lizabeet(f): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Done that but he said maybe the inbuilt decoder isn't working, I should buy a free to air decoder.
umbo:

yes d idea of what to do is to engage an installer near you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
lizabeet:
Done that but he said maybe the inbuilt decoder isn't working, I should buy a free to air decoder.
ur location if I can help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lizabeet(f): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ikorodu Lagos
umbo:

ur location if I can help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
lizabeet:
Ikorodu Lagos
o oh a bit far ,Ibadan
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lizabeet(f): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Okay
umbo:
o
oh a bit far ,Ibadan
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Taiwo20(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2023
I want to get a FTA decoder and get an installer to install it. I live in Lagos. How much should I budget?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Adexy4us(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good evening everyone, Please I wish to install a DSTV dish & decoder that would enable be to show all the Premier league matches from August 2023 being the new season for a business purpose

Please kindly suggest the right dish & decoder

How much should I budget?

I also need an installer that is well vast in the installation.

I reside in Lagos, Ikorodu road,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Adexy4us(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Can FTA systems provide access to super sports stations for EPL matches?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by timtrader(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
I turned on my srt 4955b strong decoder this evening and it displays only the Menu screen. When I press EXIT button on the remote it still remains so. Please who has solution for me.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by timtrader(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
I turned on my srt 4955b strong decoder this evening and it displays only the Menu screen. When I press EXIT button on the remote it still remains so. Please who has solution for me.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by timmyblast(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Please my free to air superstore channel is showing this

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Foreverecharge1: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Friends,
Now recharge your server enabled receivers at low cost
Forever, funcam, vip, Apollo everything available
Join now

https:///KoPY57LXcceDadC2MZsbHY
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2023
FTA Rules....
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ceejay80s(m): 1:45am On Dec 01, 2023
I have a 60m dish with free to air decoder, which channels or satellite can I view except joy sat
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Bintasukai: 5:23pm On Apr 01
I need several 1m dish without lnb. Does anyone have with price please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.