Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (272065 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by skondo09(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
clerkent:
Please is there any station i can add in a 60cm dish that shows all this christian station like emanual tv.chosen,muvi tv.thanks

ofcourse, mytv
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by clerkent(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
skondo09:

ofcourse, mytv
but mytv is scramble
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yoodot(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2015
For your various satellite's installations and free to airs in Abuja, contact us today on
07039582380.. ...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by blexxonmak(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2015
@clerkent. Yes - Intelsat 20/Ku @ 68.5E. Emmanuel TV = 12722V sr-26657.A NETWORK SEARCH will give you the rest.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by clerkent(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2015
blexxonmak:
@clerkent. Yes - Intelsat 20/Ku @ 68.5E. Emmanuel TV = 12722V sr-26657.A NETWORK SEARCH will give you the rest.
thanks but im looking for good stations not all this church station here and there.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Did you not ask for Christian stations earlier?

Mcheew

2 Likes

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2015
pls gurus in the house. where and what tp can I hunt free English cartoon on 60cm dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Gbajumon: 1:04am On Jun 09, 2015
pls gurus in the house, where can I watch the U20 WC and the women world cup. I have SRT 4653 decoder and a 60cm dish. I'm in kogi. pls give me tp's and guild for direction. All I have now is gtv and I heard gtvplus shows both tournaments. pls help me out with all the working tp's I can use.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jaysmallz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kinsola108(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2015
pls am new here i would need somebody to assisf me in my intallation works for mytv, dstv, multi tv.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jaysmallz(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
kinsola108:
pls am new here i would need somebody to assisf me in my intallation works for mytv, dstv, multi tv.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by skondo09(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
pls pals wat type of decoder accept bisskeys n hw do i use it..details pls am kinda a learner on dis
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by emmanuelgreat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
For installation and maintenance of your satellite TV like Dstv, mytv, Actv, multi TV, nilesat e.t.c pls call me on 07068569004 or 08073192804. Abuja and it's neighbouring city.
I can travel outside Abuja as well.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by valexxy: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Mrning gurus in the house, please my 33.0E EUTELSAT 3A, having mbc channels hav stopped working for long. I wish to adjust settings on d decorder to get oda niz channels and avoid touchin d dish. Am in makurdi
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by AweEngineer(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Am studing ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC(Telecom/communication) (undergraduate). looking for a 6 MONTH IT placement in LAGOS. (Communication/Telecom/ networking firm within lagos) Ple someone should help me to this regard or any possible recommendation.

I am not obsessed with money, my goal is to get the required knowledge.

I am smart and have a fantastic learning ability .

Phone no: +2349092221189 Email: awe.engineer212@gmail.com

Thanks, I await your response.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by curiousman66: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Forgive me guys if this question has already been answered..I used strong srt69x...I updated the software of my decoder year back like 3 yrs ago until a certain installer just pressed the reset button to reset the decoder..Now i want to open the Biss key..but to no avail..6969 and 8282 don't work again. I tried downloading the upgrade from an upload from consat on wizkid files..and ..followed all the steps..but still 6969 and 8282 don't work..I still can't open the biss key on my decoder...Need help..thanks..
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Emmaculate20(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
curiousman66:
Forgive me guys if this question has already been answered..I used strong srt69x...I updated the software of my decoder year back like 3 yrs ago until a certain installer just pressed the reset button to reset the decoder..Now i want to open the Biss key..but to no avail..6969 and 8282 don't work again. I tried downloading the upgrade from an upload from consat on wizkid files..and ..followed all the steps..but still 6969 and 8282 don't work..I still can't open the biss key on my decoder...Need help..thanks..
Go to https://www.nairaland.com/653646/download-all-strong-srt-4669x to get all u want.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by curiousman66: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks for your quick responds..I checked the link and it was useful though..but the challenge i have is that after downloading the patch from wizkid ..and installing .everything works fine except that the 6262 and 8280 doesn't work..so i still can't open the biss key..
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by gogetter09(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2015
please am new here i would need help on installation of ACTV, i just purchase it

Secondly i want to purchase DSTV, but i don't know if i should got to the office to purchase the equipment, or rather to buy a strong decoder with HD features,.. please i need help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Showthetee1: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
gogetter09:
please am new here i would need help on installation of ACTV, i just purchase it

Secondly i want to purchase DSTV, but i don't know if i should got to the office to purchase the equipment, or rather to buy a strong decoder with HD features,.. please i need help

Your location, please?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olaideslex(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello people, am new here and i want a satellite tv that can give me all religious stations possible (peace tv, islam channel, faith, ewtn e.t.c) and possible foreign movie stations. I dont know the decoder to go for. Please help a brother. God bless you.
Am in Lagos.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
watch DsTv on ur android phone,

→SKY SPORT 1-5
→NAT-GEOWILD
→VEVO
→MTV BASE
→BEIN SPORT
→WRESTLING
→SONY MAX SKY NEW
→BBC
→ABC
→ALJEEZERA,
→CNN
→ACTION MOVIES

download software now =>> http://kogistar..com/2015/07/learn-how-to-watch-free-dstv-on-your.html
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bosunjohns(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please help me, I got an RTM decoder pack. The one sold for Redeemed Church. The engineer came to fix it but no headway. He used his MTV strong decoder to get the frequency and it was OK on his own strong decoder. But when it was transferred to the RTM decoder it didn't work. Please help. I'm quite a novice on this.
BTW, I stay in Oworoshoki, Lagos. Any help would be appreciated.

Cc: emmaculate20 Showthetee1 enitan2002
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bosunjohns(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
enitan2002 . please what tool do I need to track a bird? I'm very new to this. I'm sure getting right tools would get me started.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by deen2us(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls I need you assistant on how to bring my Irib stations back on air. Or can I get any other stations that can pick the pre seasons
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by deen2us(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls I need you assistant on how to bring my Irib stations back on air. Or can I get any other stations that can pick the pre- seasons.

can anybody me to active my qsat 116?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yoodot(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Contact me for any of your satellite TV installation and solutions in Abuja and its environs. 07039582380
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hayfeez(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello, to everyone in here. Hope the new week has been going well.

I need help with setting UP FTA channels for my strong decoder, SRT4669X11.

I have two dishes, Already installed.

Some years ago, it was installed with free dstv channels and multi TV.

Ever since, the dstv stopped, I only get cctv and it's sister channels aside the multi TV stations.

Which satellite, or frequencies do I change the other dish to. To enjoy more free channels along with the Multi TV. And/or the dish set to Multi TV if there's a better satellite with more fta channels.

I believe I should be able to do it myself with the right guidelines and help in here.

Thank you.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by blexxonmak(m): 4:22am On Aug 04, 2015
@Hayfeez. Amos 5/Ku @ 17E.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hayfeez(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
blexxonmak:
@Hayfeez. Amos 5/Ku @ 17E.

Unfortunately, I couldn't track Amos 5,

The quality never turned green.

Any further help??

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.