Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271226 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tomatch: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hi good fellow,please i need ur help on how to upgrade my G SAT9500,the software and the best way i can achievethat.Thepicture isattached.Wishto hear from yousoon.Thanks my email muhammedibrahim8146@yahoo.com

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by winnex007(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Mbok who has DSTV decoder for sale arround Abuja, Lafia or Makurdi.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by maxwelldexter: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Good day my name is Maxwell,.I stay in UBAKALA MUAHIA Abia state,I BOUGHT A NEW CONSAT DECODER AND NEEDS SOME ONE WHO CAN COME HELP ME FIX IT OR DIRECT ME ON HOW TO FIX IT THIS IS MY NUMBER 08068758059

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kio052001(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
greetings everyone

please I bought 1 of this FTA digital terrestrial receiver (T26), so I connected my Startimes antenna to it and scanned for stations only for it to display about 200+ all locked showing scrambled and I also noticed that in the channels list, each program is having this $ in front of it.

please, if I connect a strong dish or local antenna to it, will I be able to watch our Nigerian local stations without having to pay for them

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Silemmana(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2019
Wonderful please can you through some light to it? I intend to buy a strong decoder tomorrow please what model should I go for? The installer I mate cannot install 4 lnb on one dish.
Any installer around Jikwoyi, Abuja should call 08135189345.
I hope to dish 60cm and 90cmv will be ok please what can I get with that?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shahidoccm(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Tiger t8 high-class Powervu software Download
Dish baba updates the latest Tiger T8 decoder SW. Digital from Tiger is pretty much Dish baba review. The Tiger T8 is also one of the satellite dish receivers released by Tiger. And maybe of the many who read this post already have a Tiger T8 receiver.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-jobaKh1aJCQ/XdjA0c94PAI/AAAAAAAAAuw/nuSzxe9sD-giLRqMXGrw1P-3OrnrTF4OQCNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/tigert8.jpg[/img]
Download Latest software
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shahidoccm(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Tiger Aster S5000 the latest software Download

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jlkkl-GYyME/XdISNlAU4-I/AAAAAAAAFeo/CHF40uqXQnQLYnBMIW0M9zeMaZuXaZe0wCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/oprek-Aster-S5000.jpg[/img]
Hello, Friends Today Dish baba update how to make Tiger Aster S5000 receiver firmware so that it can be used Getmecom HD009 Super Plus. Some time ago it was quite crowded with the Tiger Aster S5000 firmware, Echolink Prime and followed by 2 other Echolink products such as Echolink Meraki, Echolink Alphavision Uno.
Download Software
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shahidoccm(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2019
HELLO, Everyone This time I am going to updates the latest Starsat-i hyper 2000 extreme HD Latest Software

[img]https://1.bp..com/-tSpSS9nZkxE/XeXdAO2LyGI/AAAAAAAAAlE/R0T6gSoicug6i8Xj0VeL5crjDIOP4lvSwCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/starsat-i-Hyper-extreme.jpg[/img]

New Update maybe was rarely known by satellite dish receiver users in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India. But maybe someone already knows about the Starsat-i hyper 2000 extreme HD, because then we had previously uploaded the StarSat-i hyper 2000 extreme HD
Download Latest Sofware Click Here
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shahidoccm(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2019
HELLO, Everyone This time I am going to updates the latest EEchulink Magic 9900 HD Software

New Update maybe was rarely known by satellite dish receiver users in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India. But maybe someone already knows about the Echulink Magic 9900 HD, because then we had previously uploaded the Echulink Magic 9900 HD
Download Software Echulink Magic 9900 HD
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shahidoccm(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Forse HD mini 999 receiver software new update
[img]https://1.bp..com/-N5ZFVI7dHHs/XeOWkJVdrZI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/2VQNiwDAr-41T_SGVgYeJ9uVwRS0THKJQCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Forse-HD-mini999.jpg[/img]

HELLO, Everyone This time I am going to updates the latest Forse HD mini 999 receivers. It may be rarely known by satellite dish receiver users in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India. But maybe someone already knows about the Forse HD mini 999 receivers
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shahidoccm(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Star Net B1 1506t Hd Receiver Ten Sports Ok New Software

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pw5LP2odjh4/XeNdbxFZsBI/AAAAAAAAAbY/LBEB28D8Ep85kymXn658LDvXeWsaXByIgCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Star-Net-B1.jpg[/img]
HELLO, Everyone This time I am going to updates the latest Star Net B1 1506t Hd Receiver
. It may be rarely known by satellite dish receiver users in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India. But maybe someone already knows about the Star Net B1 1506t Hd Receiver.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Feel the free fta
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by webngnews: 5:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Silemmana:
Wonderful please can you through some light to it? I intend to buy a strong decoder tomorrow please what model should I go for? The installer I mate cannot install 4 lnb on one dish.
Any installer around Jikwoyi, Abuja should call 08135189345.
I hope to dish 60cm and 90cmv will be ok please what can I get with that?

Thanks

Check Konga website search for complete set free to air with dish sold by ctytechnologies, or electronicsmarket, or ctygadgets.

They have good strongmax decoders and also help with installation.i got mine installed a day after delivery by myself. But you can call their line if you need installer. Check delivery paper for their number
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mohlanforex: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
I need MBC frequency for srt 4669xii decoder
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by HooxJnr(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dear gurus in the house, Please kindly recommend a satellite signed finder product I can buy. It should be able to work offline (I can install without electricity and test signal strength) Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mhaki(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hello, my Panasonic TV picked up gotv and startimes stations, but each station shows Enrypoted Channel. Is this any use to me?

1 Share

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nsinick: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please can someone help me.. I'm having issue with my TV paid channels like Channels TV, AIT etc. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by megatran(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
recently got a lg tv with inbuilt decoder and i have tries installing the satellite fta but no luck. to say the least i am frustrated. The guides on here just say skew 8oclock, input that code..No indepth process for newbies.. it is well.

Whoever has some good heart to put a newbie through should whatsapp me at 08152663216. i have gotten too dark from sun burn. help

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by francisome: 3:34am On Feb 17, 2020
FOR ALL YOUR SATELLITE �️ DISH INSTALLATIONS FLAT SCREEN TV �️� WALL MOUNTING REPAIRS OF VARIOUS ELECTRONIC DEVICES � �️ CCTV CAMERA INSTALLATIONS GENERAL DEALING � WHATSAPP ME ON 08037014417
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by novexme(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2020
Great day everyone, so I am buying a free to air DVB S2/T2 android TV decoder from China, and intend to get about 4 HD LNB to use with it, my issue is how do I track all the free to air satellites and split the connections between two rooms?

I don't know how to track the free to air satellites on my own, also need reliable satellites to track sports, music, movies, documentaries, news

The decoders specs are below
DVB - S2 - T2 / TC 4GB LPDDR4 64GB EMMC 4K TV Box with Dual WiFi Amlogic S905X2 HDR10 H.265
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by routsz: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hello hse, does anybody have solution to Gotv loss of audio signal? I'd appreciate
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
novexme:
Great day everyone, so I am buying a free to air DVB S2/T2 android TV decoder from China, and intend to get about 4 HD LNB to use with it, my issue is how do I track all the free to air satellites and split the connections between two rooms?

I don't know how to track the free to air satellites on my own, also need reliable satellites to track sports, music, movies, documentaries, news

DVB - S2 - T2 / TC 4GB LPDDR4 64GB EMMC 4K TV Box with Dual WiFi Amlogic S905X2 HDR10 H.265
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by emmaniche: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
novexme:

Get yourself an installer.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by emmaniche: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
donpapi14:
Please I need someone to walk me through the installation process for FTA? Or someone that can help me install it that wouldn't charge so much?

NB: I already have the dish and the wiring hooked up coz I was using DStv before I decided to go FTA.. Please house, this help would really be appreciated

Any installer.around igando/ikotun should be quote me with their WhatsApp contact.. Thanks & God bless in anticipation
Where unis ur location?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by satiptv: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Satstar S6HD
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Froshloaded: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2020
novexme:

Does it require the use of satellite dish angry
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by novexme(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

Does it require the use of satellite dish angry

Yes it does
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adebayour26: 8:02am On May 14, 2020
routsz:
Hello hse, does anybody have solution to Gotv loss of audio signal? I'd appreciate
Check the AV cord.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2020
adebayour26:

Check the AV cord.

True talk
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adebayour26: 9:40pm On May 24, 2020
Monlo:

True talk
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.