Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (99345 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by nzeeblingz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
His lyf His buisness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by joseph1832(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
I think it's pretty obvious the girl is the one who will be paying for the wedding. grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Berbierklaus(f): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
shocked Its either that ass was photoshopped or its not real
the shape is just to warped for it to be real
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:
How do women wash their ass and keep it fresh all day ?? And do they sweat in their ass ??

With this my small ass, i find it hard to control the sweat in there
this crack me up so bad.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by no1madman(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It's soo funny.....No matter how much naija men bash hoes, they will still marry them grin grin grin grin the irony!
Dis Na real definition of ikebe. . God is great. .God know wetin dey. .
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
oh dear
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Daxwell19(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
the match will be unique
it will be the other way round
GUY:baby please please please is ok,am dying.oh my God.jesus jesus help me help me..
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by dollyjoy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
This one will die in active servicecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Confirm olosho
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by ujezeez(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
JESUS!!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by IVORY2009(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
so dis guy wan die young... greedy human being

time na money bro, it is his choice......
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Arewa12: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
This wan nah Eku... D guy use hin hand go buy land wey E go take do hin Burial
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by no1madman(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked Its either that ass was photoshopped or its not real

the shape is just to warped for it to be real
I original! I sabi original when I see 1. . .i be certified and no 1 booty lover. . .
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Julietcutie(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
lol
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by greggng: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Don't be deceived by that cheap photoshop

Lovelynature:
Omo see behind oo
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Bravemargai(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
undecided

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by smogup: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
in orubebe's voice
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Pvin: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
His biz
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Pylony(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Serves him good, people will just post any kind thing online, so they can carry all the likes that will not pay any one a penny.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
My guy don hammer
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol

Aunty u sef are not bad ooo grin grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Taryur3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
U most be a comedian...lols
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Taryur3(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Holy Gabriel...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
asuo27:
Why did she buy an over padded fake ass? ...bleached skin...Self-esteem is at 0.00%

I just pity the dude sha!. grin
hmmmmm....u sound like a bae with a slate for a behind
Am I ryt?
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by ibkgab001: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
same here my broda ... i`m happy for him
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Felixtuta(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy grin no be small thing oooo
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Julietcutie(f): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:

Aunty u sef are not bad ooo grin grin
cheesy
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Honestly I like to hit it from behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.