Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (99344 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It's soo funny.....No matter how much naija men bash hoes, they will still marry them grin grin grin grin the irony!

Close that ya mouth! How u take know say she be hoe
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Aroh48(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Omo,see yansh.I fit even kill bcs of dat yansh.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by HARDDON: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It's soo funny.....No matter how much naija men bash hoes, they will still marry them grin grin grin grin the irony!

#Hoeryt, I see u.....

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by doskie(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
dainformant:
she's got a bright future behind her
snoop dogg right.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Julietcutie:

cheesy
You're laughing? The last person he said that to is now in the labour room. Better run.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nawa ooooh!! Make I no talk before ladies go start to dey quote me cool
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by electrokcoi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
guy u are proposing to ur earlier grave o, hmmmm
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by blkmum700: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
very fake picture,photoshop ass.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by sainttwist1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Haute:

You're laughing? The last person he said that to is now in the labour room. Better run.
looooooool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry

Lols
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by blaqiz: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
very horror
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Julietcutie(f): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Haute:

lol am covered
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by prosperoD3: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
make dem print his burial poster in advance
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Instead of being congratulated on their engagement, this couple has been trolled by online users for obvious reasons.. After this picture surfaced online of a young man proposing to his lady who is much endowed at her backside -some internet users who feel the equation is not balanced -are saying that the young man that he just signed his death warrant. See more reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/wedding-or-funeral-man-comes-under-fire.html
sad8 dn serv my ban finish good punish nairaland mod
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol am covered

Hmm...if you say so. cheesy
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wtf, she looks like she is 9 months pregnant in the butt what what!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by mascot87(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is what basket mouth has to say
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by teacherbim(f): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry

Crazy u
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Doctoryoung(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:
How do women wash their ass and keep it fresh all day ?? And do they sweat in their ass ??

With this my small ass, i find it hard to control the sweat in there
grin
GossipHeart:
How do women wash their ass and keep it fresh all day ?? And do they sweat in their ass ??

With this my small ass, i find it hard to control the sweat in there
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Emycord: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
No matter how woman nyash big na man go climb am. If that man fat too na una go still ask how them go take enjoy am
ChangeIsCostant:
so dis guy wan die young... greedy human being
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Paseus(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
This guy greedy gann! Imagine d kain stresh mark wey go full dat place
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by jackmiasi(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fake!!!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Congratulations on their engagement.
••••••
Her booty is REAL some folk are just built naturally.
••••
And he's not gonna die but have a wonderful wife and marriage !!!!! undecided
You sure you weren't banned? :/
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Congratulations on their engagement.
••••••
Her booty is REAL some folk are just built naturally.
••••
And he's not gonna die but have a wonderful wife and marriage !!!!! undecided
You sure you weren't banned? undecided
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Holarvic(f): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
lmao grin
soberdrunk:
lmao
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
rip in advance bro
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You sure you weren't banned? undecided
yes. grin you think I would know if I was banned it no.
••••••
Did you finish yer artwork from yesterday? Or was that just yer excuse ta get away from me?grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by ceeethru(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Obob na the same class me and you dey joor. I fit die bcuz of this ASS. shabalala! see ASS!!!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
yes. grin you think I would know if I was banned it no.
••••••
Did you finish yer artwork from yesterday? Or was that just yer excuse ta get away from me?grin
Excuse? Heck no. I could just stop quoting you and that'd be the end of it... cheesy.

I'm not done with it yet... I feel like I'm not good enough at it. Like a learner. I'm taking my time with it tho and I'm almost done. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.