Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (99343 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obontami: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lezz u need to see this
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obiorathesubtle: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
obontami:

Dude I know u neeD that kinda ass but the soft version grin
Ain't it. ??
grin ass na ass.. I need all the versions..

Happy new month padi.. You scarce o grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by NnaekweC(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
the kind stretch marks wey go dey her body fit wire the whole nigeria....
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:

Thank You
Same to you, first nairalander to wish me a happy new month
Going to dedicate my next FTC to you
kiss Ok!, have a nice day!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obontami: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin ass na ass.. I need all the versions..

Happy new month padi.. You scarce o grin

No worry I go arrange the extra strong version of that ass for you grin

I WiSh the best in this new moNth my brother

I money thIngs make me scArce Oooo, man gat chase the paper breh grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You asked for it. I'll take is down as sooon as I get your mention
It's really good,nobody would make fun of that.
•••••
It's just an older couple or yer family members?
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obiorathesubtle: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
obontami:

No worry I go arrange the extra strong version of that ass for you grin

I WiSh the best in this new moNth my brother

I money thIngs make me scArce Oooo, man gat chase the paper breh grin grin grin
grin I await your gift, your highness..

Amen.. Same too bratha!

Haha.. Keep chasing bro.. Aint nothing wiser..
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by lezznjr: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
obontami:
Le.zz u need to see this
Where can a man begin eating all that ass.

Taking from behind will hinder full penetration.

Mounting her from top wull have her thick thighs blocking way.....

I want to lay her down on the bare floor, that way, her big us will prop her passing upwards and bring it higher for easy slamming cool
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
It's really good,nobody would make fun of that.
•••••
It's just an older couple or yer family members?
its a contract job. Thanks for loving it tho. I know... I'm awesome. cheesy tongue
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Funlordjnr: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin

Photoshop says hi to that ass!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
its a contract job. Thanks for loving it tho. I know... I'm awesome. cheesy tongue
Whatever grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Cherlene(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Instead of being congratulated on their engagement, this couple has been trolled by online users for obvious reasons.. After this picture surfaced online of a young man proposing to his lady who is much endowed at her backside -some internet users who feel the equation is not balanced -are saying that the young man that he just signed his death warrant. See more reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/wedding-or-funeral-man-comes-under-fire.html

Kenneth205, reminds me of YOU. lipsrsealed

Cherlene
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obontami: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Congratulations on their engagement.
••••••
Her booty is REAL some folk are just built naturally.
••••
And he's not gonna die but have a wonderful wife and marriage !!!!! undecided

My sweet I love ur positive comment smiley but don't u Think thE woMAn's weight can injure the skinny guy in question ??
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 6:19am On Sep 02, 2016
lezznjr:
Where can a man begin eating all that ass.

Taking from behind will hinder full penetration.

Mounting her from top wull have her thick thighs blocking way.....

I want to lay her down on the bare floor, that way, her big us will prop her passing upwards and bring it higher for easy slamming cool
my brother ur this thing is small wink
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by lezznjr: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:
my brother ur this thing is small wink
Ok? I don't discuss length of dick with guys.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Kenneth205(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Cherlene:

Kenneth205, reminds me of YOU. lipsrsealed

Cherlene

Lol grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
obontami:

My sweet I love ur positive comment smiley but don't u Think thE woMAn's weight can injure the skinny guy in question ??
No. Slum guys date/mate/marry big women all the time. Whqts new about this?
••••••
And unlike big guy\slim woman combonations
He will be on top during sex so no 1 will be hurt.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Cherlene(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by 12choice: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
this is serious heavy duty
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by MrObontami(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
No. Slum guys date/mate/marry big women all the time. Whqts new about this?
••••••
And unlike big guy\slim woman combonations
He will be on top during sex so no 1 will be hurt.

You have a point dear, but don't u think they might wanna try out other sex positions cos the missionary style might be boring to them. I mean sex positions like cowgirl (the woman on top), doggy, reverse cow girl and all. With all these kinda positions the chance of the man getting injured or having a dick fracture is on the high side. Don't you think so ??
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by MrObontami(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I await your gift, your highness..

Amen.. Same too bratha!

Haha.. Keep chasing bro.. Aint nothing wiser..
respect. grin grin grin

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrObontami:

You have a point dear, but don't u think they might wanna try out other sex positions cos the missionary style might be boring to them. I mean sex positions like cowgirl (the woman on top), doggy, reverse cow girl and all. With all these kinda positions the chance of the man getting injured or having a dick fracture is on the high side. Don't you think so ??
No .
Gosh,tana. I don't wanna talk about how their sex life might be lipsrsealed
Let us stop at your think it will be OK and you don't.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by MrObontami(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
No . Gosh,tana. I don't wanna talk about how their sex life might be lipsrsealed Let us stop at your think it will be OK and you don't.
*Lip sealed* lipsrsealed

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by lizzlix(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:

what if it isn't??....

All I see is a younq man proposinq to his lover.....

Did yhu notice anythinq apart from that?? grin
Yes, The weapon that may cause his death!
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Horlumyde: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Ye, o lord have mercy
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by davibid: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
rokiatu:

I somehow came across you and I must say was really thrilled by your beauty

I wish we could be friends perhaps know you better if you don't mind

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Deetosin(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Azam101: 10:55pm On May 14, 2017
LabiaMajoraDest:
Congratulations bro..you just bought yourself a life time of flabby flesh and disgusting stretch marks...
where is yours? useless pig like You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.