Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? (45031 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by iice(f): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

If you are not so much into careers, you should give doctors an equal opportunity to your heart. Are they not men?

You missed the part about boring and crazy wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by ciscostaz: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
marry doctor, enough shook shook.
enoof abortion tooo.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by dani1luv: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
iice:

You missed the part about boring and crazy wink

You mean doctors are booring and crazy shocked undecided

Why did you say so; if I may ask
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by kech(f): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
Interesting topic. Reminds me of my uncle (a medical doctor) who wanted my sister to marry his friend who is a NeuroSurgeon. My sister of course had other plans and got engaged to someone else. My uncle never got off her case and told whoever that cared to know that my sister turned down a neurosurgeon.
Ironically, my uncle came into my city cos he wanted to drop off his son who was starting off College. He then "introduced " me to another of his friends whom I later got to find out is the younger brother of the "Neurosurgeon". Guess what his profession was? A Neurosurgeon too!!! He is from a family of all boys and a girl and they are ALL doctors/Surgeons. THEY HAVE[b] 3 NEUROSURGEONS[/b] IN THE FAMILY!!  shocked shocked He seemed nice but, there was no connection between us, Kai!!! angry angry Unfortunately I can't bring myself to have anything to do with anyone I'm not attracted to. Oh well .  undecided undecided
My uncle has definitely given up on us. Him go say these girls be mumu.  grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Seismic007(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ladies falling for doctors happen most in campus days. In the outside world, doctors are even flooding Nigeria labour markets now and most of them end up with some private hospital earning peanuts  grin. Ladies that know wassup follow telecoms, banking and the oil company guys. Using naija as a case study, they earn better than doctors. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by ritaNL: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
I dont want my kids asking where is daddy everytime

Seismic007:

Ladies falling for doctors happen most in campus days. In the outside world, doctors are even flooding Nigeria labour markets now and most of them end up with some private hospital earning peanuts grin. Ladies that know wassup follow telecoms, banking and the oil company guys. Using naija as a case study, they earn better than doctors. cool

GBAM !!!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by drossy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
how many pple are into the telecoms or oil in any case , them ladies still love me, lol,
its not about the mega millions alone, its about the job availability and the beauty of it is that it is one of the few fields that allows you to move to another field with little hassle! i have at least 23 of my class mates in the banking or health insurance field! my consultant urologist (ubth)just finished from law school!! more than half of the guys from my graduating class has an mba even as residents all over the world!, no beef FL! we rock!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by drossy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ ice, boring
u are probably trapped with them 80's doctors or those pple who went to med school at 35!!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by koolchicco: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
rita@NL:

I dont want my kids asking where is daddy everytime

GBAM !!!

Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by MUZBO(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
Why do women like to be with Drs is more apt. Marriage nowadays to Drs is more like a peer/family pressure thing. An example: 'A medical Dr proposed to you and you said NO? What were you thinking? Call him back and say you were overwhelmed and confused'.
They don't even care if the Dr looks like a homosapien/homohabilis hybrid.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
MUZBO:

Why do women like to be with Drs is more apt. Marriage nowadays to Drs is more like a peer/family pressure thing. An example: 'A medical Dr proposed to you and you said NO? What were you thinking? Call him back and say you were overwhelmed and confused'.

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Leopantro: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
I think it's all due to past glory attached to the profession.passing out of school as a doctor gives you that assurance that you would be financiall stable.taking it to the level of being wealthy depends on the doctor's hardwork,luck and determination.Most doctors are boring; i know because i'm one and i wouldn't marry a doctor.And though i don't have a girlfriend or in the process of getting married,i have had to change the choice of my speciality in other to dedicate much time to my 'future' family.Well,it's a job that makes you comfortably well off and breeds dedication
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by iice(f): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
drossy:

@ ice, boring
u are probably trapped with them 80's doctors or those pple who went to med school at 35!!

Exhibit A grin

If you read my post.  .  .it says doctors bore me = things of interests to me are not usually what doctors find interesting. I run towards crazy cool
I also did say i had a crazy friend who most people don't believe is a doctor because of the crazy ish he does cheesy

MUZBO:

They don't even care if the Dr looks like a homosapien/homohabilis hybrid.

LOL
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
What is the huge deal about being a doctor these days when "risk analysts"  or "brokers" are busy making a lot of money out there. Who wants a man who has $100 thousand plus on student loans? Being married to a doctor is outdated. I could care less about them.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
Cute doctors naturally attract female gender. There was this survey that was read out on Rick Dees top40 about top 7 professions that women generally get attracted to and want to date a guy from, and doctors occupied #2 position. The reason was that girls are psychologically taught by their parents (esp the mother) to be cared for and pampered,so they are more inclined to want to date doctors psychologically and unconsciously.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by ritaNL: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
koolchicco:

Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

my oga na tru na grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by MUZBO(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
kech:

Interesting topic. Reminds me of my uncle (a medical doctor) who wanted my sister to marry his friend who is a NeuroSurgeon. My sister of course had other plans and got engaged to someone else. My uncle never got off her case and told whoever that cared to know that my sister turned down a neurosurgeon.
Ironically, my uncle came into my city cos he wanted to drop off his son who was starting off College. He then "introduced " me to another of his friends whom I later got to find out is the younger brother of the "Neurosurgeon". Guess what his profession was? A Neurosurgeon too!!! He is from a family of all boys and a girl and they are ALL doctors/Surgeons. THEY HAVE[b] 3 NEUROSURGEONS[/b] IN THE FAMILY!!. . . Him go say these girls be mumu.  grin grin
You see, family pressure. But em . . . even me a guy will marry that neurosurgeon guy o! I'll just pack my things to the hospital, wear a cap that says: neurosurgeon's wife and snap at everybody.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by MUZBO(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
kech:

Ironically, my uncle came into my city cos he wanted to drop off his son who was starting off College. He then "introduced " me to another of his friends whom I later got to find out is the younger brother of the "Neurosurgeon". Guess what his profession was? A Neurosurgeon too!!! He is from a family of all boys and a girl and they are ALL doctors/Surgeons. THEY HAVE[b] 3 NEUROSURGEONS[/b] IN THE FAMILY!!. . . Him go say these girls be mumu.  grin grin
You see, family pressure. But em . . . even me a guy will marry that neurosurgeon guy o! I'll just pack my things to the hospital, wear a cap that says: neurosurgeon's wife and snap at everybody.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by HIO4: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
do they really? maybe dem wan enjoy the money wey the bobo no fit spend.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
Seismic007:

Ladies falling for doctors happen most in campus days. In the outside world, doctors are even flooding Nigeria labour markets now and most of them end up with some private hospital earning peanuts  grin. Ladies that know wassup follow telecoms, banking and the oil company guys. Using naija as a case study, they earn better than doctors. cool

If money and comfort is the sole reason why ladies love doctors, why aren't they running after pastors. Many pastors make more than an average professional and their pay is not taxed. Women are not stupid, they know that doctors last overtime but all these bankers and oil company dons easily lose their jobs and go back to their broke self. A doctor will always keep a job no matter the economy[except in India].
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by ritaNL: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

If money and comfort is the sole reason why ladies love doctors, why aren't they running after pastors. Many pastors make more than an average professional and their pay is not taxed. Women are not stupid, they know that doctors last overtime but all these bankers and oil company dons easily lose their jobs and go back to their broke self. A doctor will always keep a job no matter the economy[except in India].

Nah to pastors cos they make time-table for sex.
I dont like that.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
Also some girls/women look at JOB SECURITY,cos they won't want their guy/husband to bring home a sack letter. Imagine what is happening in the banking sector, where everyone is not safe. I have a frnd who was sacked cos he simply called the bosses' son (his best frnd,even frm uni) by his first name in the dad's presence and the next thing he had a sack letter. There's job security being a doctor (in Nigeria,i mean).
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by yme1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
God have mercy on me
but if there is one person i dont dream of dating in planet earth that is gonna be a PASTOR
dont get it twisted i do appreciate them cause they are 1 in zillions  kiss kiss kiss

zerocool:

Also some girls/women look at JOB SECURITY,cos they won't want their guy/husband to bring home a sack letter. Imagine what is happening in the banking sector, where everyone is not safe. I have a frnd who was sacked cos he simply called the bosses' son (his best frnd,even frm uni) by his first name in the dad's presence and the next thing he had a sack letter. There's job security being a doctor (in Nigeria,i mean).

you got a point there
doctors are really appreciated in naija undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
y me:

God have mercy on me
but if there is one person i dont dream of dating in planet earth that is gonna be a PASTOR

You don't know wassup in Naija now. Pastors are cash cows.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
I remember a girl saying,in my campus mag, that if she were to pick from 10 guys who line themselves up in front of her,she will pick the med student as long as he's tall even before he utters a word to start toasting her. I also figured most girls like INTELLIGENT, SMART,CARING and HARDWORKING guys, and MOST med students/ doctors FALL INTO THESE CATEGORY. And when CUTE-ness is attached to those QUALITIES,  oh my!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by maedan(f): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hmmn. Would never have married a doctor - don't you know how cold and impersonal they can be, just so they can do their job properly? If you really want caring, date/marry a journalist cheesy (and no, not pastors bc they're too judgemental tongue).
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by sley4life(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
so they can pull runs. because a medical dr is always busy at work.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Maedan; A JOURNALIST and CARING?! , Trying to think out how that correlate but can't find any. But maybe by up-bringing or individual character, a journalist can be caring. Doctors are 'taught' to be caring even if they are 'uncaring or care-free' from birth, and moreso he won't graduate as a doctor if he is not caring. I trust naija med schl,the guy might not graduate until he becomes 'caring', lolz.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Tanzos: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
maybe cos the doctors will always be on call allowing the women have the space theyll always crave!
cool
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by drossy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
@iice, when i read your post, i laff cos, u cant be that crazy! ive seen it all with freaks, especially in d med region, u see them in shirts, ties and think they are normal, and in terms of being freakish, my threshold is abnormally high, so u can imagine the crazy pple i talk about!! and for those who dont know, female doctors are spme of the most Hot set of creatures GOD made, they are ladies, only in the streets!! just assure them that thier gist wont hit town and that u dont kiss and tell!!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by kech(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
MUZBO:

LMAOPIMP!!! Muzbo I feel u ooo. Make I no lie. I wished there was some kind of connection. Even if na smaaaaalll.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by maedan(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2009

Hmmn, zerocool I'm not sure myself why I said journalists cheesy. Just sounded nice at the time, lol. But people erroneously believe that all doctors must be caring because of what they do. Have you seen them in action? Do you know their job details?? Hmmn, their work is not easy; outside they are trained to have a certain gentle manner but trust me in their hearts they are cold and heartless. They have to be to really be good at their job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / When you get carried away by initial gragra. / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.