Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (5423 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by okuyelu: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ sexyLeamon

just seen ur picture, oh mi gosh!!!!
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by r231(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
mrperfect:

Oh! I having been missing things here,

me 2
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
okuyelu:

@ sexyLeamon

just seen your picture, oh mi gosh!!!!
what is wrong with my picture?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by iykedare(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
jobless pple
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Remii(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
who go flirt with me oooooooooooo, I am being marginalized on NO, lol
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by okuyelu: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ sexyLeam

nuthing's wrong dearie, its pretty cool. the eyes, smile et al. I sincerely appreciate the fact that you know u r sexy, lol
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
okuyelu:

@ sexyLeam

nuthing's wrong dearie, its pretty cool. the eyes, smile et al. I sincerely appreciate the fact that you know u r sexy, lol

better luck nextime, sexyleam has got a boyfriend wink
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ okuyelu thanks for the compliment.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by okuyelu: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Saxywale, she aint complaining and me aint proposing, lol

@sexyleam, u got one for real, lmao
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
Typical Naija boy mentality. . . shioorrrr.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by lonelypal(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
Kini big deal with flirting with someone u know u aint got sumthin crious with, besides there is fun it. Abeg NL ladies. Do ya thing jo!

NOTE: To have a crious thing goin on online between two adults , most times it start with flirting
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Amjustme: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
This is so silly i must say, i rather pass
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by madoba: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
To my mind there are two kinds of flirting, the simple & innocent one which is all about leading a man on and generally having fun (but both parties have to understand that is just talk and nothing more).

Then there's the kind of slutty one where a girl just goes about sleeping with almost every man who catches her fancy. Am guilty of the first one,its just for fun and mischief and your real identity never needs to be revealed
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Amjustme: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
This is so silly i must say, i rather pass
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by lysaa(f): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
@topic
thats so funny and y'all know that it is.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by KennyG6(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
madoba:

To my mind there are two kinds of flirting, the simple & innocent one which is all about leading a man on and generally having fun (but both parties have to understand that is just talk and nothing more).

Then there's the kind of slutty one where a girl just goes about sleeping with almost every man who catches her fancy. Am guilty of the first one,its just for fun and mischief and your real identity never needs to be revealed
hmmmm and there was me thinking all this while you were serious about liking me ehn! so u were merely leading me on? well done ooooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by koolchicco: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
*signing in* smiley cool

. .Seconds later

*Signing out* shocked shocked
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by okuyelu: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
its a free world, carry on
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
@sexylea,

u look like my first ex girlfriend. u from the A-state?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
AND THIS MADE FRONT PAGE, AGAIN?

IM REALLY GETTING FED UP WITH THE MODS.
some of the stupidest threads every are making front page, why?
someone needs to be FIRED!
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by okuyelu: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Amaka, i stand to be corrected but what is wrong with the thread?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Shola2009(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^Amaka relax, does it matter if made front page or not just simply navigate ur way to the section u want to view
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by whitelexi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Like u dont know it was u, me and na2day that are at the heart of this one grin grin grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by platnumnk: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

It is very childish. I would have thought this thread would have made the front page, considering how many people are posting in it.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.0.html
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
oh please!
if you see the way the forum was BEFORE some guy named TheMist showed up, it seemed more organized and well put together.
now they are throwing up every topic they can find and some of the most senseless ones at that.

for the past couple of days now, NL has become a jungle.

and yes i agree plat, some people just dont make sense.

and putting topics on the front page is suppose to capture EVERYONE'S attention, cause some people might not go the the section you posted it in.
everyone goes pass the front page, so its best to post topics like plat's to bring major attention to it.
instead they most things that arent meaningful and things that THEY KNOW will cause wahala.

what is Seun turning this site into?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by edoyad(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ topic
Yes i flirt so what ? I'm a beautiful chick and am well endowed in every area wink , do you think such a work of nature was put on this planet for just one person ? There're lots of sad lonely guys and I've just doing my bit to national development by keeping their minds busy. My boyfriend whose pix you see when you think you're checking me out loves me that way.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Shola2009(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^Amaka relax, does it matter if made front page or not just simply navigate ur way to the section u want to view
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
Shola, dont start with me.
im only expressing myself.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by platnumnk: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

oh please!
if you see the way the forum was BEFORE some guy named TheMist showed up, it seemed more organized and well put together.
now they are throwing up every topic they can find and some of the most senseless ones at that.

for the past couple of days now, NL has become a jungle.

and yes i agree plat, some people just dont make sense.

and putting topics on the front page is suppose to capture EVERYONE'S attention, cause some people might not go the the section you posted it in.
everyone goes pass the front page, so its best to post topics like plat's to bring major attention to it.
instead they most things that arent meaningful and things that THEY KNOW will cause wahala.

what is Seun turning this site into?

I agree
Shola2009:

^^Amaka relax, does it matter if made front page or not just simply navigate your way to the section u want to view

it does matter- one nigerians are not the only one to visit this site

I been to other forums, their main topics are important topics, not this childs play we have.

Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole need rebranding, and yet we have silly insignificant topics to show the world.

While our goverment is swallowing our lives like fufu we are here worry about if NL ladies flirt or not or if to have sex with a condom ot not.

It shows the world who we are and how we will never take things serious.

I guess Seun like Nigeria the way it is, some people can capitolize on Nigeria being in its deformed, retarded state; while others Suffer.

Good Job!
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by platnumnk: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
See what is even on the front page

Enjoy This Christian Bullshit (Religion)

I am throughly sick of this.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by yme1(f): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
you all should join me enjoy this music, and stop making rice out of bread cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FImoNLizpow
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by platnumnk: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
I wish I had youtube.

oh well, time to find somthing else to do at work . undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Start Dating / My Slay Queen Friend Just Slayed Herself On Social Media / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.