Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (5422 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sweetpie23: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
~Borat~:

**yawn**
I've said it before, The Amaka is one bored b**ch with the curse of internet access. . .
if i bore you so much stop following me and looking for any possible way to mention my name.
im that addictive, i know, just dont CHOKE on it while your at it.
trash.
Amaka this and Amaka that.
dont have a heart attack!
im obviously pushing your buttons and doing something right. cool
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Borat1: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2009
Dont sweat it tramp!
I'm just giving you the attention you so crave! grin
You are one helluva a bitch! Although a pretty one i must concede undecided
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2009
Posters, stop flirting with NL ladies then. angry
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by bluespice(f): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2009
the term 'flirting' is being thrown around too loosely
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:08am On Oct 07, 2009
bluespice:

the term 'flirting' is being thrown around too loosely
abi ooooo!
also when people here use the word "love" anyhow, it annoys me.
ive never been in love but i for damn sure know its more meaningful than how a lot of people here on NL use it.
i couldnt believe one thread where i saw a girl asking for advice for a guy friend.
she had the nerve to say that the guy had been dating the girl for two weeks and he was madly in love with her.
IN THE SAME SENTENCE!
how can someone be in love after 2 weeks?!
i call that lust.

some other threads here as well use love so cheaply like pure water, its almost annoying.
it means A LOT MORE than lust.
dont some people understand?
undecided
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by bluespice(f): 2:11am On Oct 07, 2009
THE AMAKA:

abi ooooo!
also when people here use the word "love" anyhow, it annoys me.
ive never been in love but i for damn sure know its more meaningful than how a lot of people here on NL use it.
i couldnt believe one thread where i saw a girl asking for advice for a guy friend.
she had the nerve to say that the guy had been dating the girl for two weeks and he was madly in love with her.
IN THE SAME SENTENCE!
how can someone be in love after 2 weeks?!
i call that lust.

some other threads here as well use love so cheaply like pure water, its almost annoying.
it means A LOT MORE than lust.
dont some people understand?
undecided
lust?
darl, those fellas wouldnt know lust if it hit them in the face
they like the person plain n simple
the mess do they even know lust is?
they should go on sexuality n read folks' confessions of love, thats what i call lust
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:12am On Oct 07, 2009
lmao.
true, true.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by TheSeeker(m): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2009
Amaka, I've had it up to here with your attitudes towards people's views. Now, if you want to criticize people's views of lust, flirt, love, lust or whatever you've chosen to call it, can you please do so on someone else's thread? NOW!!!! GET OFF MY THREAD! angry angry angry

Mods, I hope you're watching this because I don't want to whoop another little kid's a$$ and get banned again angry
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mikesleek(m): 3:08am On Oct 07, 2009
I think finally i really won't be surprised that Amaka and the Seeker would turn out best couples. Who shares my belief?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:25am On Oct 07, 2009
this is ridiculous!!
you people take "your thread" so personal.
come on.
and when you make frong page, you almost wet your pants with excitement.
calm down.

i was only expressing MY VIEW and MY OPINION.
and i guess yours may differ.
no need to "go bad" on someone.
how can you be having it up to here? or i was criticizing? WHAT?
what can the MODS possibly do? cause i said that most people confuse love with lust.
or is you mad?
calm down. i wouldnt wanna have to call 9-1-1 for you.

hahahaha!!
some people, mehn.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Kunbee: 3:27am On Oct 07, 2009
mikesleek:

I think finally i really won't be surprised that Amaka and the Seeker would turn out best couples. Who shares my belief?

I do ooo Mike they will be bff's together forever grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mikesleek(m): 3:31am On Oct 07, 2009
Kunbee:

I do ooo Mike they will be bff's together forever grin

for real kunbee, who can beat that? tongue grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Kunbee: 3:33am On Oct 07, 2009
Nobodi ooo mike lol smiley cheesy
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by TheSeeker(m): 3:34am On Oct 07, 2009
Really? I know what to do. . . . I'll just let you ride with this one. How I really wish you can stand me but sadly you can't. FYI, I stated the mods because they might think I'm picking up an unnecessary fight with a member, so don't get over your heads like you're that important for me to ask them to check you out; I'm only trying to clear my intentions before I descend on you (when I thought it was necessary). I have said it many times, and I will keep saying it, you're still a little kid that knows almost absolutely nothing. Stop acting like you know anything as you're still going through your learning process. Some teenagers can be intelligent, yes, I know a few of them that are but you haven't striked me as one. Stop running shit with your mouth while claiming you're airing an opinion.

In case you need to up your diction, attack is way different from opinion. An opinion doesn't have to attack another person's view directly (if ever it has to attack at all); it's supposed to be constructive. I've tried to check out the blueprint of these your so called 'opinions' and they lack credibility or an obvious and rather advantagious focus.

And who's making what thread personal? I haven't said that to anyone before but you, so what? I still will say it again: DO NOT POST ON MY THREAD! cool. If you have to share opinions, you know what to do but definitely don't bring up your 'I'm airing my opinion' a$$ in here to make one foul statement.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mikesleek(m): 3:36am On Oct 07, 2009
kunbee, i hope you have your head covered with a good helmet cos she may hit you soon o! grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2009
haaaaaaaaaa.
i laugh at this.

wow!
i dont see why someone would get upset or want to BLOW because of my comment.
sheesh, take a chill pill. cool
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Kunbee: 3:45am On Oct 07, 2009
mikesleek:

kunbee, i hope you have your head covered with a good helmet cos she may hit you soon o! grin

I do oooo i hope u didnt forget urs at work cheesy wink
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mikesleek(m): 4:01am On Oct 07, 2009
Lol, trust i would have taken a hike. I have a brand new anti bomb helmet on. So i dear no evil.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by TheSeeker(m): 4:27am On Oct 07, 2009
Come with it tomorrow grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 07, 2009
Now, i dont flirt with the ladies. . .i just play wid them!
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:46am On Oct 07, 2009
*dhtml:

Now, i dont flirt with the ladies. . .i just play wid them!
yeah right tongue tongue tongue longest time.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by platnumnk: 5:09am On Oct 07, 2009
@theseeker- calm down
The amaka is fierce and I appreciate it
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by TheSeeker(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2009
I will be so kind to bath her with the fierceness next time. . . that was just a starting point, not the trip itself.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by kingsboy12(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2009
Never new i was lost in the dark, Just found the Light. OOPS 'Flirting' tongue
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Anabel(f): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
who is accusing them? you or someone else? or you are trying to look for a girl that will flirt with a loud mouth like you.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by emiwanlee(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anybody can flirt anybody its a free world.but i have been missin a lot
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sweetpie23: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by eleshin(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
the seeker and amaka,pls u dnt have to bring the roof down because of flirting.who knows maybe there is an interior romantic agenda about to be fingered by this fight.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by eleshin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
the seeker and amaka,pls u dnt have to bring the roof down because of flirting.who knows maybe there is an interior romantic agenda about to be fingered by this fight.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by rudegirl: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
cos we have idle toys in NL. I dont see anything wrong flirting arround free toys,use it , catch your fun and dumped when its borring. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women's Brains Are Wired Differently To Men's And They Affect Relationships / Why Are Nigerian Men Selective Listeners? I Can't Believe This: / Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.