Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (5421 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by yme1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
platnumnk.:

I wish I had youtube.

oh well, time to find somthing else to do at work . undecided undecided
ehyaaaaaaaa pele for that grin

you know NL sometimes  is filled with bullshit undecided
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by platnumnk: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
y me:

ehyaaaaaaaa pele for that grin

you know NL sometimes is filled with bullshit undecided

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by maedan(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
This is another "lol" topic.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
most especially ebonyeyes.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Shola2009(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
Shola, dont start with me.
im only expressing myself.
dont start with me my comment was harmless

R u Literate
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by JCzAr(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
@TheAmaka, Hey you, I've seen you many times I can't count running your mouth at anyone you can lay your tongues or fingers on; when are you going to learn that this forum isn't all about what you think? It's not all about what pleases you, it made the front page, so what? Why do you always want to start what you can't finish? People are commenting on it and it's a pain in your butt? How does this affect you? Ok, newsflash, you posted on it and that increased the number of visits and puts it on the first page. . . . . Please, ward off if you don't have anything to say, and must you say something before a thread is recognized?

You want to say you're expressing yourself? Is this how you're growing to express yourself, slander other people's opinions so that yours is seen as supremely valid? You need to start knowing how to represent your views without sounding like a wounded lion or an unreasonably tactless mistress that's about to go into a catastrophic state. Amaka, don't let me start with you. . . . I don't want no trouble. Keep off my thread, you hear me? And in case you don't know, there's a difference between a routine expression and criticism (yours mostly haven't been called for)

Whitelexi, nwa mama, warn your protege before she gets hit. . . I no fit shout abeg! cool
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by JCzAr(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
@The MODS: Who edited my topic? My topic read, "Why?" And also, who cleaned off the previous responses? Na wa oooo!
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by bawomolo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
toyin game me blue balls embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
SexyL looks really cute, i mean i really dig your looks. You got a very nice complexion.Hey, i'm not trying to get with you but i have to give it to you that you;re pretty. But, there's a problem i have with yu'all ladies, especially ones with artificial hair. I mean my gf uses one. It's a total turn off for me.
I saw Lysaa too. I hope she's not trying to hide something, smiley grin shocked
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
sexy L looks really cute, but you have to figure out how to nurse and grow ur natural hair. I mean artificial hairs are turn offs for me. But in all you are really pretty, i have to give it to you, I got a gf tho.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
I looked at you and i must give it to you that ure really cute, i have a gf tho. smiley cheesy grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
chipmunkey:

sexy L looks really cute, but you have to figure out how to nurse and grow your natural hair. I mean artificial hairs are turn offs for me. But in all you are really pretty, i have to give it to you, I got a gf tho.
I have long hair, my real hair is pass my shoulder, am just too lazy, that's Y I wear extension but sometime I wear my real hair as well.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by MUZBO(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
I've tried flirting with one chick on NL and the person I chose knows herself(pun intended). All others that make sense like her sound like they are too old for me anyway and I no dey find sugar mummy. I don't give a rat's a$s what any faceless punk here thinks. Fun is fun.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ topic

Wetin concern una? If the person wey I dey flirt with nor complain, how e take be your headache? tongue
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
al-qaeda:

most especially ebonyeyes.

Now what now? grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2009
platnumnk.:

I agree
it does matter- one nigerians are not the only one to visit this site

I been to other forums, their main topics are important topics, not this childs play we have.

Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole need rebranding, and yet we have silly insignificant topics to show the world.

While our goverment is swallowing our lives like fufu we are here worry about if NL ladies flirt or not or if to have sex with a condom ot not.

It shows the world who we are and how we will never take things serious.

I guess Seun like Nigeria the way it is, some people can capitolize on Nigeria being in its deformed, retarded state; while others Suffer.

Good Job!

GBAM!! thats my gurl! cool
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 06, 2009
Hmmm, How is this a Big Deal?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2009
I think its fun chatting up with someone u've not met before , it's got nothing to do with flirting or whatever u call it.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by whitelexi(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2009
J-CzAr:

Whitelexi, nwa mama, warn your protege before she gets hit. . . I no fit shout abeg! cool

I didnt know i now have a protege, abeg ohhhh grin grin grin

@JayBlood, some nlBlood's still very watery, not thick at all, go easy on em bro cheesy grin wink
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by JCzAr(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

I didnt know i now have a protege, abeg ohhhh grin grin grin

@JayBlood, some nlBlood's still very watery, not thick at all, go easy on em bro cheesy grin wink

Yes, you have a protege and by the time I descend on her, she'll be afraid to post on this section of the forum where I already posted. Nonsense angry angry If her blood is water, I will be more than happy to mix it up with some sulphuric acid angry Little sissies that won't mind their business but run their mouth like a pig running stool! grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by spikedcylinder: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2009
J-CzAr:

@TheAmaka, Hey you, I've seen you many times I can't count running your mouth at anyone you can lay your tongues or fingers on; when are you going to learn that this forum isn't all about what you think? It's not all about what pleases you, it made the front page, so what? Why do you always want to start what you can't finish? People are commenting on it and it's a pain in your butt? How does this affect you? Ok, newsflash, you posted on it and that increased the number of visits and puts it on the first page. . . . . Please, ward off if you don't have anything to say, and must you say something before a thread is recognized?

You want to say you're expressing yourself? Is this how you're growing to express yourself, slander other people's opinions so that yours is seen as supremely valid? You need to start knowing how to represent your views without sounding like a wounded lion or an unreasonably tactless mistress that's about to go into a catastrophic state. Amaka, don't let me start with you. . . . I don't want no trouble. Keep off my thread, you hear me? And in case you don't know, there's a difference between a routine expression and criticism (yours mostly haven't been called for)

Huh? What's going on?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by ollybosieb: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2009
none.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by eleshin(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2009
u guys shud take it easy,this is a forum where we need to exchange ideas.
@ topic.
i tink the problem lies with some egoistic guys on nland that usually misinterpret bin humble to flirting.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2009
eleshin:

i tink the problem lies with some egoistic guys on nland that usually misinterpret bin humble to flirting.

Yes, a little flirt here and there and the guys think the girls want to fook them grin Craziness tongue
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
this thread has gone this far shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by TheSeeker(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nice one
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Borat1: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
**yawn**
I've said it before, The Amaka is one bored b**ch with the curse of internet access. . .
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by hunsuf(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
hi ladies,anyone wanna flirt wiv me?i think i really need it. smiley
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by hunsuf(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
hi ladies,anyone wanna flirt wiv me?i think i really need it. smiley
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sweetpie23: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
LOSER angry angry angry
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by tkb417(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
The simple truth is. . .check them dudes who come unto NL complaining of girls flirting with them. . .in reality they don't get a lot of girls attracted to them. . .so once one girl says hi. . .they simply think the girl automatically likes them and wants to be involved with them. . .and then make it such a big deal. . .so plsss don't blame them. . .na condition
ure right!!

na u sabi pass tongue
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by kalmebad(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mireading of intentions gets me worried with nairalanders and thats the reason sometimes i find it difficult tryin to chat people up when i see them online.

Who needs a flirt anyway?? For me i always would want to see any member as a buddie, but alas the fear of someone trying to mis read my intentions keeps me away.

We are tired of ur blasphemy's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box / picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.