Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (4389 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
Buhari ehn.... grin
So you think I'm bothered about the price of rice abi? cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari ehn!

Why na ? sad

You're just experiencing buharism
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Tolexander: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Gbaaaaam!!! I'm glad you can relate to my situation
you know another interesting thing;

The application of things and interactions with members on Nairaland to reality. ignoring "some unimportant" people calling one's line (like ignoring many mentions on Nairaland). To them, it seems like arrogance
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by herzern1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you think I'm bothered about the price of rice abi? cheesy

wow!....

You don't eat rice??.....

You may not be bothered about the price of Rice.....

But atleast you are also affected..... wink
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tolexander:
you know another interesting thing;

The application of things and interactions with members on Nairaland to reality. ignoring "some unimportant" people calling one's line (like ignoring many mentions on Nairaland). To them, it seems like arrogance
You're very much on track... I just hope I will bounce back to my normal life
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Swissheart(f): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
You'll get over it.

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by onyekachee(f): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
well it seems we are on the same boat,i seem to find so much strength in solitude this days,instead of hopping from one place to another with people I can barely call friends,I just pick up a book and read,or better still browse
on the other hand I think you are growing up and shouldn't be scared of change

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:

wow!....

You don't eat rice??.....

You may not be bothered about the price of Rice.....

But atleast you are also affected..... wink
I don't really eat rice these days as yam don cheap wella for here cool
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by herzern1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't really eat rice these days as yam don cheap wella for here cool

Make yhu dey eat ham only oooh....

No qive your younger ones chop oooh....

I hear say Yam dey cause Stunted growth.... smiley
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
onyekachee:
well it seems we are on the same boat,i seem to find so much strength in solitude this days,instead of hopping from one place to another with people I can barely call friends,I just pick up a book and read,or better still browse
on the other hand I think you are growing up and shouldn't be scared of change
Alryt thanks for the advice
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by shadeyinka(m): 4:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Nothing is wrong with you.
You are just in the phase of reality check and race with time.

It is time to work on your career and spirituality. A fair success in these area will return back the real you.

Trust me, you need it..it is a healthy phase else you might become a clown.

If you are BornAgain, I will ask you to go for a personal life retreat
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2016
depression or everything around u is boring. maybe ur body wanna try new stuffs
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2016
You are depressed. You need a job.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by bqlekan(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
As a very social person laced with high sense of humor, I'm beginning to think I'm now evolving into an introvert cos I can now see the traits. I barely call people these days even though I have loads of credit on my phone, I sometimes don't feel comfortable when somebody comes visiting. People now complain that I find it hard to reply my whatsapp and BBM messages after reading them, and I have been accused of becoming proud and snobbish.

I now feel very fulfilled being alone inside my room while my villa mates are making fun outside which is unusual of me. In fact, I'm not socially active like I used to be. These are signs that I'm becoming introverted

What could be wrong with me ?

Brother, stop trying too much to be perfect.. stop getting bothered about what people will say/say about you. you are not evolving, you are only moving away from who you are. BE YOU!!

MY Opinion!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by refreshrate: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Tosyne2much bro its not just you o
The economic situation is holding men down. A happy spirit like yours normally would overlook a few challenges and move on ...however when it seems the challenges are getting more than the positives chances are you'll begin to feel this way.

I beg of you though don't let yourself slip into depression cos this is one door towards it.

As much as you can when you remember just like you did before writing this, make an effort to get out. Be with people who make you forget lifes worries for a while and be happy.

With time you'll get your old self back.

Always remember life fvcks us all and no one gets out of it alive.

All the best bro
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2016
bqlekan:

Brother, stop trying too much to be perfect.. stop getting bothered about what people will say/say about you. you are not evolving, you are only moving away from who you are. BE YOU!!

MY Opinion!!!
Alryt brother mi... Thanks
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ehix89(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Could be depression
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
No wonder you never drop 10 things latelycheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
refreshrate:
Tosyne2much bro its not just you o
The economic situation is holding men down. A happy spirit like yours normally would overlook a few challenges and move on ...however when it seems the challenges are getting more than the positives chances are you'll begin to feel this way.

I beg of you though don't let yourself slip into depression cos this is one door towards it.

As much as you can when you remember just like you did before writing this, make an effort to get out. Be with people who make you forget lifes worries for a while and be happy.

With time you'll get your old self back.

Always remember life fvcks us all and no one gets out of it alive.

All the best bro
Nice one bro... Thanks
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
No wonder you never drop 10 things latelycheesy
You're a good observer cheesy Well, I go roger one today sha cool
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
You're a good observer cheesy Well, I go roger one today sha cool
Well, what's happening to you is normal...it's just a cyclical trend amongst humans...it's a phase, with time you'd come back to your normal self...speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Swissheart:
You'll get over it.
Amen... How are you ?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Swissheart(f): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Amen... How are you ?
I am fine,thanks.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
As a very social person laced with high sense of humor, I'm beginning to think I'm now evolving into an introvert cos I can now see the traits. I barely call people these days even though I have loads of credit on my phone, I sometimes don't feel comfortable when somebody comes visiting. People now complain that I find it hard to reply my whatsapp and BBM messages after reading them, and I have been accused of becoming proud and snobbish.

I now feel very fulfilled being alone inside my room while my villa mates are making fun outside which is unusual of me. In fact, I'm not socially active like I used to be. These are signs that I'm becoming introverted

You don dey mature

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You don dey mature
Abi?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
You prolly overdid the Extrovert-ness and now its beginning to tire you. It could be that you're depressed sha. Anyhow,I think you should make good use of your 'low period'.
Get well soon tho grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hannysmilez:
You prolly overdid the Extrovert-ness and now its beginning to tire you. It could be that you're depressed sha. Anyhow,I think you should make good use of your 'low period'.
Get well soon tho grin
I will get soon dear cool
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Prettyenit18(f): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2017
You are depressed
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
tosyne2much:

c'mon, yo being an introvert doesnt make u less human .....try and embrace the new you..

cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Genea(f): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2017
tosyne2much:

Though i am not a psychologist, I have seen these traits in people around me and I can also say dah once in a while everyone gets to experience a turn in their behaviour.... That said, try to answer any of these questions,
1) do u have anything preoccupying your mind??
2) your close frnds, are they easily accessible??
3) Did u just engage yourself into something new dah involves only u in which its fascinating and keeps u happy?
4) How often are you less busy, this could make u start thinking and just feel exhausted dah u hardly have enough strength to chat
5) Do u feel that u have exhausted all your line of chat and nothing seems more interesting to gist about with your friends?
6) have u ever caught ursef lafing at ur own jokes and day dreaming??

Well its nothing serious and its just a matter of time before u get back to ur normal sef... Don't be alarmed!!!
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nadine13(f): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2017
If you were once an extrovert then you are hungry for personal space cos something is really on your mind. And check your weight you might be getting lean
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by megareal: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Nothing wrong with you. You are just too attached to Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... / Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? / What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.