Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets (62310 Views)

Comparing Data In Kenya Vs In Nigeria - Where Is Data Cheaper? / Twitter Increases Tweet Characters Limit For Users To Express Their Selves More / Nigerians Back On Kenya Vs Nigeria On Twitter... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by mioltai(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
When Kenyans die the angels look at them and sigh saying you have been through hell

4 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by mummyson26(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
LoveJesus87:
This is just too dumb and completely meaningless really. This is a show of pain and hurt, seriously. Someone who is intelligent and productive cannot sit down to write this rubbish. No wonder Africans are still so so so backward, this is a direct and undeniable evidence. If not for the white man, people like you would still be roaming the streets naked...
Bros take it easy with yourself no be me right all the rubbish I posted up there I actually diged out the last twitter war between the two countries back in 2013

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's just dumb stupid how we diss each other... breeding hate and violence.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Godson32(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kenyan opening a bottle of champagne,laughs.

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by mummyson26(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
AmakaAina:
Please don't fight originality cool , while u are busy being colonised we are busy being real ya dig! grin . If e pain u Abeg gan jump inside river Niger and dude have u ever seen our Nigerian women? Even d ones with hair on their chest are so darn cute ya dudes be salivating cheesy . Hate da game n not da player... nuff said... but ya moniker though... regressed hostility from mummy issues! I get... Pele o tongue
Easy madam U can go back and read my post once more for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by LoveJesus87(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
mummyson26:

Bros take it easy with yourself no be me right all the rubbish I posted up there I actually diged out the last twitter war between the two countries back in 2013
ok am sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by wristbangle: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
koolpope:
permission to tweet dis

Yes sir
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Francon(f): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
No be there fault oh. Lol

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by thedarkside: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
the nigerian-bashing-battalions are busy bashing each other..its change-agents vs wailers...we are too busy to care about miniscul kenya..

WE ARE 180MILLION!!!...how many kenyans exist sef?..........

even the wailers are crazy enough to beat the living daylight out of the kenyans...!!!and they are only 5&%sters.!!

imagine the ol 95&%sters and 5&%sters combining force and decending on the kenyans...?!!!!!..-..

THAT WOULD BE A E-MASSACKER !!!!!...both pissed off....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all is well...!!.. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by tunary(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Silent is always d best answer given to a foolish fool like d keyans
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
This got me laughing..

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by naijamakossa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
tiwa

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Beey(f): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:
where's the twitter handle ?I dey wan go there someone help me ..kai see Kenya kwa shocked
LOL, my fellow Kenyans are winning, but am just here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by y0rmee: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
naijamakossa:
tiwa

Choi! Tiwa Savage no get chill ooo!
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by benzems(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
mummyson26:
(THE LAST TWITTER WAR BETWEEN NIGERIA AND KENYA)

#SomeoneTellNigeria Only in their movies a woman puts poison in her husbands food.And then taste it to know if its enough,without her dying

#SomeoneTellNigeria we are trending 4th worldwide, they are not even in the list, they need goodluck, oh they have him.

#someonetellNigeria that Ghosts dont look left and right before they cross roads like they do in their movies.

#SomeOneTellNigeria we use P-Spuare music in our schools to warn kids of cheap accent & poor grammar.”

#SomeOneTellNigeria We can disfigure P-Square to P-Rectangle or even P-Triangle

Kenyan women are beautiful, Nigerian women are handsome. #SomeOneTellKenya #SomeoneTellNigeria”

#SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that African Cup of Nation Trophy

Nigeria hates on our team when local stations have given them opportunity to grow their Naija movies .Madharau sana #SomeonetellNigeria

#someonetellnigeria we are tired of watching movies where one opens a casket and the corpse is sweating
#SomeoneTellNigeria that we appreciate the fact that their witchdoctors came up with skype via a bowl of water

Enugu is a city in Nigeria. In kenya Enugu is a monkey, but the E is silent.. #SomeoneTellNigeria

#SomeoneTellNigeria they’re only tweefing with us to learn english

Carol Mutoko is too bitter. #SomeoneTellNigeria they can have her for free.

#SomeoneTellNigeria this ain afrocinema we don continue shortly

#SomeoneTellNigeria that even if they score 50+1 goals,we won’t concede defeat

#SomeoneTellNigeria We all know that twitlonger was designed to accommodate their accent.” LMAO.

#SomeonetellNigeria there are four other vowels besides “O” ,..no seriously.

#SomeoneTellNigeria that Nigerian girls are 30 % weave, 30% makeup, 30% muscle and 10% breasts. No ass!”

#SomeonetellNigeria that Paul Muite has already watched the movies they are planning to release in November!””

#someonetellnigeria they should stop calling all their watchmen in their movies Musa

strange FACT: Nigerian women have hair on the breasts. #someoneTellNigeria”

#SomeoneTellNigeria we only say “Fufu” when someone has farted.

#SomeoneTellNigeria They are the best testimony that English came on a boat … “I GO TELL YOU” , who even talks like that?

#SomeoneTellNigeria its only in nigeria wea ‘u r finished’ is considered a big threat

#SomeoneTellNigeria when you shoot someone on the leg, blood does not come out of the mouth

#SomeonetellNigeria we export presidents to America, they export thieves and con artists.

#SomeoneTellNigeria we have KTN,NTV,KBC,Citizen and @RobertAlai

I hear your women’s lips are so big they can whisper in their own ear. #SomeoneTellNigeria

#SomeoneTellNigeria Its only a nigerian horror movie that ends with ‘To God Be The Glory'”

#SomeoneTellNigeria that their country is located in Africa’s armpit.

#SomeoneTellNigeria Kenyan women wear weaves to enhance beauty, Nigerian women wear weaves to confirm their gender.”

#SomeoneTellNigeria we no-longer use peugeot carz as police chase carz! Cumon!

Today kenya reduced 9ja to 1ja #SomeoneTellNigeria

#someoneTellNigeria their president is calld good luck, poor guy..

#someonetellnigeria to start googling “mlolongo” coz thats where your team will be staying when they come for the return leg.

#someonetellNigeria tht we are alarmed by their population, 161 million pple? Maybe we should send them condoms, instead of tweeting them!

#SomeoneTellNigeria LMAO doesn’t mean ‘Laughing My Ass Oga

#SomeoneTellNigeria So you call yourself @frenzychilly on twitter, but your real name is Trufena Chinwenwe Ukwunyambis..

#SomeoneTellNigeria it’s not moooni ..it’s Money!!!

#Someonetellnigeria Return leg u will spend at Sabina joy for all our hotels will be booked!!!

#SomeoneTellNigeria if KQ cut the flights they have to swim up to dubai

#SomeoneTellNigeria watulie ama tuwatumie susan wa #Tujuane

#SomeonetellNigeria its only in Naija movies where a blind woman tells her son “I see you have come””

#someonetellnig

i think you are the most foolish person in your village

look at this picture, the first day your father heard of plane passing

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Beey(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
holysaint1:

Omg.... These Kenyans yaff keel us.. Chao.
LOL, I love my people.Just following.

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Beey(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Tank God kenyans are not much on nl they would have roasted us for this kind of comment
Am Kenyan and I've seen that but am just here to read comments
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by brightalo1010: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beey:
LOL, my fellow Kenyans are winning, but am just here to read comments
winning for where ? you're lying because we're slaying them to standstill,they're only repeating things they already said before grin

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by torqque7(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beey:
Am Kenyan and I've seen that but am just here to read comments

Lol go back to tweeter and read again..your people are been massacred by Nigerians...they were winning earlier when Nigerians weren't aware of the war,but now even Ghanaians are pleading on your behalf,my dear it's a slaughter house.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by benzems(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kenya is the most beautiful place I have seen

but i have a problem with them
i want go there to sell bleaching creams
but I was told by a friend that even ACID cannot bleach them
so what will I go there to sell,

they dont like wearing cloths because they live on top of hills and stone
no fan no ac

if you have something tell me
or let me start exporting charcoals to them?

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by HARDDON: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
See d twerp who started it!

Ehmmm sorry, he is d background image, yes d very background

Code named Xtian Dela.... the Sh3male had to wait till 9ja is asleep b4 pulling d Stunt .

chicken shyt3

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by hefelove(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
who else saw Linda ikeji's tweet? omo I wan laff die cheesy
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by holysaint1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Like seriously naija no get chill @ all..

Kenyans CV always filled with ability to work under pressure, ability to stay hungry and great endurance skill. #KenyaVsNigeria

The water used after bathing by a Kenyan can be used to dye a black jean. #KenyaVsNigeria

1 Share

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by torqque7(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kenyans are in trouble..they ddnt know things will take another dimension,lol Nigerians got no chill..the bashing no get part 2,lol trust nija now,we even bash each other self let alone another country..RIP KENYA,that hash tag should be #RIPKENYA not #kenyavsnigeria cos Kenyans are been slaughtered there ruthlessly.

Uhuru Kinyata now and buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by holysaint1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2016

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by wowdiva: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:
I used to think there were no survivors from the Sodom and Gomorrah destruction until I visited Kenya.

grin grin cheesy

Pls tweet this. hehehehehe my belle ooooo
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by ifeomaekol(f): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
All I see is Pure jealousy------but I love that arse part tho, like dem dnt kw dt dias power in da a*s.
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by wowdiva: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
holysaint1:
Like seriously naija no get chill @ all..

Kenyans CV always filled with ability to work under pressure, ability to stay hungry and great endurance skill. #KenyaVsNigeria

The water used after bathing by a Kenyan can be used to dye a black jean. #KenyaVsNigeria

Lol
Lol
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by thedarkside: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
mummyson26:
(THE LAST TWITTER WAR BETWEEN NIGERIA AND KENYA)

#SomeoneTellNigeria Only in their movies a woman puts poison in her husbands food.And then taste it to know if its enough,without her dying

#SomeoneTellNigeria we are trending 4th worldwide, they are not even in the list, they need goodluck, oh they have him.

#someonetellNigeria that Ghosts dont look left and right before they cross roads like they do in their movies.

#SomeOneTellNigeria we use P-Spuare music in our schools to warn kids of cheap accent & poor grammar.”

#SomeOneTellNigeria We can disfigure P-Square to P-Rectangle or even P-Triangle

Kenyan women are beautiful, Nigerian women are handsome. #SomeOneTellKenya #SomeoneTellNigeria”

#SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that African Cup of Nation Trophy

Nigeria hates on our team when local stations have given them opportunity to grow their Naija movies .Madharau sana #SomeonetellNigeria

#someonetellnigeria we are tired of watching movies where one opens a casket and the corpse is sweating
#SomeoneTellNigeria that we appreciate the fact that their witchdoctors came up with skype via a bowl of water

Enugu is a city in Nigeria. In kenya Enugu is a monkey, but the E is silent.. #SomeoneTellNigeria

#SomeoneTellNigeria they’re only tweefing with us to learn english

Carol Mutoko is too bitter. #SomeoneTellNigeria they can have her for free.

#SomeoneTellNigeria this ain afrocinema we don continue shortly

#SomeoneTellNigeria that even if they score 50+1 goals,we won’t concede defeat

#SomeoneTellNigeria We all know that twitlonger was designed to accommodate their accent.” LMAO.

#SomeonetellNigeria there are four other vowels besides “O” ,..no seriously.

#SomeoneTellNigeria that Nigerian girls are 30 % weave, 30% makeup, 30% muscle and 10% breasts. No ass!”

#SomeonetellNigeria that Paul Muite has already watched the movies they are planning to release in November!””

#someonetellnigeria they should stop calling all their watchmen in their movies Musa

strange FACT: Nigerian women have hair on the breasts. #someoneTellNigeria”

#SomeoneTellNigeria we only say “Fufu” when someone has farted.

#SomeoneTellNigeria They are the best testimony that English came on a boat … “I GO TELL YOU” , who even talks like that?

#SomeoneTellNigeria its only in nigeria wea ‘u r finished’ is considered a big threat

#SomeoneTellNigeria when you shoot someone on the leg, blood does not come out of the mouth

#SomeonetellNigeria we export presidents to America, they export thieves and con artists.

#SomeoneTellNigeria we have KTN,NTV,KBC,Citizen and @RobertAlai

I hear your women’s lips are so big they can whisper in their own ear. #SomeoneTellNigeria

#SomeoneTellNigeria Its only a nigerian horror movie that ends with ‘To God Be The Glory'”

#SomeoneTellNigeria that their country is located in Africa’s armpit.

#SomeoneTellNigeria Kenyan women wear weaves to enhance beauty, Nigerian women wear weaves to confirm their gender.”

#SomeoneTellNigeria we no-longer use peugeot carz as police chase carz! Cumon!

Today kenya reduced 9ja to 1ja #SomeoneTellNigeria

#someoneTellNigeria their president is calld good luck, poor guy..

#someonetellnigeria to start googling “mlolongo” coz thats where your team will be staying when they come for the return leg.

#someonetellNigeria tht we are alarmed by their population, 161 million pple? Maybe we should send them condoms, instead of tweeting them!

#SomeoneTellNigeria LMAO doesn’t mean ‘Laughing My Ass Oga

#SomeoneTellNigeria So you call yourself @frenzychilly on twitter, but your real name is Trufena Chinwenwe Ukwunyambis..

#SomeoneTellNigeria it’s not moooni ..it’s Money!!!

#Someonetellnigeria Return leg u will spend at Sabina joy for all our hotels will be booked!!!

#SomeoneTellNigeria if KQ cut the flights they have to swim up to dubai

#SomeoneTellNigeria watulie ama tuwatumie susan wa #Tujuane

#SomeonetellNigeria its only in Naija movies where a blind woman tells her son “I see you have come””

#someonetellnig

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii..we don suffer...why are the kenyans capable of slapping us upandan like this??....

chaiii..maybe they already know we love dem to much to even care what they are saying... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by daveP(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Our Celebs join the war.

I trust Naija guys, that Xtian Dela acct go hiya ram till December 31st. Then they go do new year resolution at the closing hours of the year.... grin
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by toye440: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
comparing Nigeria to
Kenya is like comparing Bugatti veyron
with Benz 200 regular what an insult.
imagine this primitive homosapiens making attempt to rub shoulder with Africa's Best

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by BLWeb: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
The only thing that Kenya beats us at is their NATIONAL ANTHEM. God it's beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) / How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.