Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets (62313 Views)

Comparing Data In Kenya Vs In Nigeria - Where Is Data Cheaper? / Twitter Increases Tweet Characters Limit For Users To Express Their Selves More / Nigerians Back On Kenya Vs Nigeria On Twitter... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by toye440: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
I can't be offended by Kenyans in anyway, a country were wizkid my Jnr bro is greater than the greatest Kenyan to HV ever lived. I learnt wizkid is their Presidents role model.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by holysaint1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
proffnico:
please what's the name of your twitter app?

Bro its just normal uc browser just changed the background and added some effects.. #thatsall
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Anabel(f): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm seeing things. I can't stop laughing. 9ja peeps who abuse each other like no man's business, now it's hot cos it's them vs another country. But come to think of it, who is a Kenyan?
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by holysaint1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Anabel:
I'm seeing things. I can't stop laughing. 9ja peeps who abuse each other like no man's business, now it's hot cos it's them vs another country. But come to think of it, who is a Kenyan?

A Kenyan is an Animal, place or thing.... sad

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Anabel(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
holysaint1:

A Kenyan is an Animal, place or thing.... sad

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by HisExellency: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
BLWeb:
The only thing that Kenya beats us at is their NATIONAL ANTHEM. God it's beautiful

Glad to see that you have good taste. Kenyans went coco blonco on Nigeria today. I remember the Great Twitter War of 2014 when Kenyans lay waste to legions of Nigerian twarriors. The cyberlanscape was awash with the dead and injured. We turned Nigeria into a punchline. I was shocked that they even had the nerve to come at us again lol. The humiliation is total and complete.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by flawlezz: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
HisExellency:

Glad to see that you have good taste. Kenyans went coco blonco on Nigeria today. I remember the Great Twitter War of 2014 when Kenyans lay waste to legions of Nigerian twarriors. The cyberlanscape was awash with the dead and injured. We turned Nigeria into a punchline. I was shocked that they even had the nerve to come at us again lol. The humiliation is total and complete.
what's this over roasted herdsman talking about? isn't it the Kenya that went hush mid battle? oh I get it now. Irony... good one - you're good at something

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by toye440: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kenya's r lucky d war did not breakout on Facebook, am sure by now Uhuru Kenyatta for don block Facebook in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by HisExellency: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
flawlezz:
what's this over roasted herdsman talking about? isn't it the Kenya that went hush mid battle? oh I get it now. Irony... good one - you're good at something

Herdsman? Lol. I thought Buhari was the shoe shining herdsman and that you are his principal goat? Lol! Don't even start with me boy. I will make you famous
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by torqque7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
HisExellency:

Common shut up your leaking mouth there,learn from Nigerians,we tell the truth as it is and yes your anthem is good but you are getting your ass seriously wooped on twitter..accept the truth abi you blind ni?didn't you go on twitter and see for yourself? Ohh and just so you know,your ladies can't have enough of Nigerian di*ck..ask lupita,she is getting fu.cked as we speak by a Nigerian. grin

Did I mention I helped one kenyan girls life early last year when she came all the way from Kenya so I could give her the fvcking she cudnt get from Kenyan men?she had fun but was still trying to diss Nigeria tho lol. One thing I noticed is that she had a weird way of hissing when she got mad,but hey she cudnt stay mad too long cos I used the Nigerian Di.ck to cure her craze every single time grin,she moans like crazy too and drinks alcohol like a fish,but I must confess your women have nice boobs Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by HisExellency: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
torqque7:

Common shut up your leaking mouth there,learn from Nigerians,we tell the truth as it is and yes your anthem is good but you are getting your ass seriously wooped on twitter..accept the truth abi you blind ni?didn't you go on twitter and see for yourself? Ohh and just so you know,your ladies can't have enough of Nigerian di*ck..ask lupita,she is getting fu.cked as we speak by a Nigerian. grin

Did I mention I helped one kenyan girls life early last year when she came all the way from Kenya so I could give her the fvcking she cudnt get from Kenyan men?she had fun but was still trying to diss Nigeria tho lol. One thing I noticed is that she had a weird way of hissing when she got mad,but hey she cudnt stay mad too long cos I used the Nigerian Di.ck to cure her craze every single time grin,she moans like crazy too and drinks alcohol like a fish,but I must confess your women have nice boobs Bro.

Nigga tell your granma she left her teeth in my bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by torqque7(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
HisExellency:

Nigga tell your granma she left her teeth in my bedroom.

grin ;
Is that all you got son?smh pathetic excuse for a man..that girl had better jabs than you..anyway in other news there is a lesson to be learned here people,never pick a fight with your LORDS,cos you'll always get fvcked hard In the ass in the end..just like I did to your Kenyan sister grin.

No disrespect to the Kenyan ladies tho,we love yal and will always be there to help out where your men cant kiss
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Nickymezor(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmm, yabs of life... mehn , some of dem re so hilarious sha... grin.
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by flawlezz: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
HisExellency:

Herdsman? Lol. I thought Buhari was the shoe shining herdsman and that you are his principal goat? Lol! Don't even start with me boy. I will make you famous
lol see this one. nigga, you and your kind are the reason Darwin's evolution theory was ever considered .

I bet the only place you can look at a mirror is outdoors on a sunny day

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by HisExellency: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
torqque7:

grin ;
Is that all you got son?smh pathetic excuse for a man..that girl had better jabs than you..anyway in other news there is a lesson to be learned here people,never pick a fight with your LORDS,cos you'll always get fvcked hard In the ass in the end..just like I did to your Kenyan sister grin.

No disrespect to the Kenyan ladies tho,we love yal and will always be there to help out where your men cant kiss

You talk too much bruh. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Forwetinnah: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
"So Kenya have been using body odour to win races"

Oh Laaaaaaaawd!! grin
Nigerians and their very wicked sense of humour. .jeeez!

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by HisExellency: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
flawlezz:
lol see this one. nigga, you and your kind are the reason Darwin's evolution theory was ever considered .

I bet the only place you can look at a mirror is outdoors on a sunny day

Woow bruh. That's some weak sauce man. That's really weak. Oh, how weak lol.
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Forwetinnah: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Swiftlee:

Baba oo, Civilian or you meant military?

He actually wanted to say "we are more civilised"
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by EzeeYFB(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
mummyson26:
(AND NIGERIANS REPLIED)

@bubusn: #SomeOneTellKenya USA – Hollywood, India – Bollywood, Nigeria – Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood.

@juize_j: Kenyans would have never had a chance to appear on TV…if not for nat geo#SomeoneTellKenyans

@Yungtyflex: #SomeoneTellKenyans that d two main nnatural resources they have is HIV/AIDS nd UGLINESS

@unstopable55: #SomeoneTellKenyans that tourists come to Nigeria and go to the zoo, but they go to kenya and just stay on the streets and look at kenyans”
@ugwubiggz: #someonetellkenyans the only reason they win all those races is cuz they r promised food at the finish line!
@Lanrenchi: #SomeoneTellKenya Obama didn’t leave kenya….he actually ran away!
@sir_lekan: So I heard Kenyans queue at the Presidential zoo to use the only laptop to diss Nigerians #SomeoneTellKenyans
lmao Epic
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by EzeeYFB(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Forwetinnah:
"So Kenya have been using body odour to win races"

Oh Laaaaaaaawd!! grin
Nigerians and their very wicked sense of humour. .jeeez!
lol as in ehn
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Beey(f): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2016
torqque7:

Lol go back to tweeter and read again..your people are been massacred by Nigerians...they were winning earlier when Nigerians weren't aware of the war,but now even Ghanaians are pleading on your behalf,my dear it's a slaughter house.
Tihihi, let the war continue.I'll be playing Red Cross when the war is ended
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by HirstMOG(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2016
the guy is even correcting one, so don't get him wrong.
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by spartacus11(m): 12:48am On Sep 04, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Nigeria ntoor... Una carry illiterate do president...

Since dem make am president him never come address state of the nation. Na to dey command him sabi... Like oya make una open wheat strorage make weat flow as if him be God and wheat be life..

I no tell una, na for back una go talk till this admistration finish
I know u just recently started using internet, u would have know that the beff of Kenya and naija on facebook and twitter dates back more than 5 years ago, nor b today he start, so before u call buhari remember who use to be our oga at the top
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Oyemyketosin(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2016
#SomeonetellKENYANS the only official movie industry they have is Nat Geo Wild
#SomeonetellKENYANS A Nigerian driver carrying kenyan passengers was arrested by FRSC for using tinted glass illegally
#SomeonetellKENYANS Innjo fireplus phones cannot survive in kenya because of the heat absorbed by black materials
#SomeonetellKENYANS Nigerians preserved Kolanut by laying the basket with black polythene, a kenyan need to just sleep on the basket and the desired temperature is gotten

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by spartacus11(m): 1:22am On Sep 04, 2016
outknow:
which tweet refer to IPOB, let me tell you, they know IPOB better than you.show me one tweet on IPOB

If they mistakenly touch IPOB, you know na. we are even planning to join tweets with them and finish you.
Afterall you jailed my brother Chinakwe because of a niger republic outcast

The last twitter war between Nigeria and Kenya
#SomeoneTellNigeria Only in their movies a woman puts poison in her husbands food.And then taste it to know if its enough,without her dying

#SomeoneTellNigeria we are trending 4th worldwide, they are not even in the list, they need goodluck, oh they have him.

#someonetellNigeria that Ghosts dont look left and right before they cross roads like they do in their movies.

#SomeOneTellNigeria we use P-Spuare music in our schools to warn kids of cheap accent & poor grammar.”

#SomeOneTellNigeria We can disfigure P-Square to P-Rectangle or even P-Triangle

#someonetellnigeria we are tired of watching movies where one opens a casket and the corpse is sweating

Enugu is a city in Nigeria. In kenya Enugu is a monkey, but the E is silent

#SomeonetellNigeria that Paul Muite has already watched the movies they are planning to release in November!””

#SomeoneTellNigeria we only say “Fufu” when someone has farted.

#SomeoneTellNigeria when you shoot someone on the leg, blood does not come out of the mouth

#SomeonetellNigeria we export presidents to America, they export thieves and con artists.

#SomeoneTellNigeria Its only a nigerian horror movie that ends with ‘To God Be The Glory'”

#someoneTellNigeria their president is calld good luck, poor guy..

#SomeoneTellNigeria So you call yourself @frenzychilly on twitter, but your real name is Trufena Chinwenwe Ukwunyambis..

#SomeoneTellNigeria it’s not moooni ..it’s Money!!!

do u now see the disgrace Biafra brought us, from d unprofessional movie Igbo director produce
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by flawlezz: 2:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Oyemyketosin:
#SomeonetellKENYANS the only official movie industry they have is Nat Geo Wild
#SomeonetellKENYANS A Nigerian driver carrying kenyan passengers was arrested by FRSC for using tinted glass illegally
#SomeonetellKENYANS Innjo fireplus phones cannot survive in kenya because of the heat absorbed by black materials
#SomeonetellKENYANS Nigerians preserved Kolanut by laying the basket with black polythene, a kenyan need to just sleep on the basket and the desired temperature is gotten
BURNED
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by hefelove(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2016
This KenyaVsNigeria bants on twitter made me to wonder if Nigeria is a course they study at Kenya. Bro those people know soo much about us! I never knew Nigeria is their role model! Where as we only know them wen they use their body odour to win race and Olympic medal as their natural resources which they get every four years cheesy
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by outknow: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2016
spartacus11:

The last twitter war between Nigeria and Kenya
#SomeoneTellNigeria Only in their movies a woman puts poison in her husbands food.And then taste it to know if its enough,without her dying

#SomeoneTellNigeria we are trending 4th worldwide, they are not even in the list, they need goodluck, oh they have him.

#someonetellNigeria that Ghosts dont look left and right before they cross roads like they do in their movies.

#SomeOneTellNigeria we use P-Spuare music in our schools to warn kids of cheap accent & poor grammar.”

#SomeOneTellNigeria We can disfigure P-Square to P-Rectangle or even P-Triangle

#someonetellnigeria we are tired of watching movies where one opens a casket and the corpse is sweating

Enugu is a city in Nigeria. In kenya Enugu is a monkey, but the E is silent

#SomeonetellNigeria that Paul Muite has already watched the movies they are planning to release in November!””

#SomeoneTellNigeria we only say “Fufu” when someone has farted.

#SomeoneTellNigeria when you shoot someone on the leg, blood does not come out of the mouth

#SomeonetellNigeria we export presidents to America, they export thieves and con artists.

#SomeoneTellNigeria Its only a nigerian horror movie that ends with ‘To God Be The Glory'”

#someoneTellNigeria their president is calld good luck, poor guy..

#SomeoneTellNigeria So you call yourself @frenzychilly on twitter, but your real name is Trufena Chinwenwe Ukwunyambis..

#SomeoneTellNigeria it’s not moooni ..it’s Money!!!

do u now see the disgrace Biafra brought us, from d unprofessional movie Igbo director produce

Looollllzzzx, how does that concern IPOB?
are you this daft.....Enugu in Nigeria,is it enugu in Biafra? In Biafra, everything will be standardized
Just as the little fone in your hand, don't think it will be the same when i handle it.
On the other hand, no matter how you hate a certain tribe, they can be significant in far away kenya.
Didnt you see chioma? Did you see funke or Aisha?
That is just to show you the level of significance a certain tribe is.remove this tribe and nigeria is gone.

All the same, even the chioma is still a product of nigeria untill biafra is restore, that is when you will see the difference between chioma of nigeria and chioma of biafra
Please get commonsense.
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by justflow1(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2016
This Kenyans just dey finish us anyhow for twitter

Besides no be person wey chop belle-full they fight
As one mudu of garris don enta 300, na to keep quite oo

Hmmmm for the past 2 month now one mod has not allow me to express my fundamental human right in this forum, just for hailing my fellow brother, tor my ban was lifted sept 1 since July, tor I no vex oooo
I forgive you sha.
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by MJBOLT: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Nigeria ntoor... Una carry illiterate do president...

Since dem make am president him never come address state of the nation. Na to dey command him sabi... Like oya make una open wheat strorage make weat flow as if him be God and wheat be life..

I no tell una, na for back una go talk till this admistration finish

Mr literate,what have you done to help the nation ehn??

Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
MJBOLT:

Mr literate,what have you done to help the nation ehn??
i wonder the day u became Buhari
Re: Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets by holysaint1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
What can I say... Kenyans u brought this upon urselves..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) / How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.