Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28264 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
[size=21pt]thunder fire this thread to that family where it come from[/size]

who wana change their papa and mama for a white one

my friend enjoy ur white sausage plz
grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
joxiri:

@ raidant i may be wrong but i still feel you have some doubts hence the purpose of the thread
 all the best sha

Thanks. Stop sulking I have good reasons for starting this thread. I may probably explain to u later.  wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
princekevo:

This lady sounds like one of this Nigerian gold diggers, who sees a relationship with a white man as a prayer answered, as a solution to all family problems and as a new hope.
I wish you good luck in your relationship i hope you will let us know if it did turn soar someday,

We got bad eggs every where, be you black or white. You jst have to pray that God gives you the right man of your own irrespective of where he comes from.
If the so called white men are better i wonder why many marriages keeps breaking every day by day.

YOU GOT IT RIGHT MY MAN,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

[size=21pt]thunder fire this thread to that family where it come from[/size]

who wana change their papa and mama for a white one

my friend enjoy your white sausage plz
grin

Mumu. . .what makes you better?  grin Bless your family.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
And i was under the impression that we're all equal.It's good if you're getting married congratulations from your post tone i can tell that you've had problem during relationships with nigerian men.It happens.Even i can't say i haven't suffered from nigerian girls but i've never really looked at it from that point of view on an entire nation i believe more in individuality becuz most are deceitful doesn't mean all.Like me.As for me i can marry black,white,green even aliens as long as they are trustworthy,and hot cuz MOST naija babes ain't not all some are exceptions.  [color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Leilah(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
Congratulations and best of luck.  Look forward to getting your breakfast in bed! even on your day off,

As my husband says jokingly "a black man can never be a gentleman". lipsrsealed

I bet ya you will be looked after and any cultural dfferences will work to YOUR advantage.

You can chill out and have a drink and even a smoke without being called names.   grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Are you saying it's better to marry a Nigerian?

I think that's what she's saying. grin

sofeco:

If it's your choice then you go ahead, but I just felt you are not supposed to be saying one is better than two ok?.

What you are supposed to do is to ask for advice on how to make it successful but not to come here and be saying this and that.
If it work out for you, that's your choice, at least we have enough and enough happy married couples than those of whites, aren't they the ones that commit adultery and also divorce most?. I know much about them and I also have enough friends that are into and also gist me all these their swigging stuffs.

I laugh in Oyingbo. grin You're using adultery, whereas it is analogous to Nigerian men? grin Is it because Nigerian women keep quiet? Anyway, why you have less divorce has nothing to do with the Nigerian man but the Nigerian woman who would suck up to anything to keep her marriage. God bless the Nigerian woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by henryhemon(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
@POSTER DIDN'T WANT TO JOIN IN THIS BUT YOUR LAST STATEMENT PROMPT ME,LETS FACE IT,HOW MANY MARRIAGES INVOLVING WHITES DO LAST LONG?CHECK THE DIVORCE RATE IN THE WORLD AND THAT WILL BE A CLEAR PICTURE.
NOT SAYING BLACK IS BETTER BUT WHITES AREN'T AND CANNOT BE BETTER THAN US BLACKS PERIOD,YOU SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ONLY MAM.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
make una kuku dey divorce na. nobody force any 9ja woman to continue in a marriage that you are not happy in
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
Oops i'm typing on a phone so understand the mistakes.Well the poster aint selling her nationality she's just expressing her mind.Just like saying foreign governors are more trustworthy than nigerians but still it's kinda hard on some honest dudes.Enjoy the wedding like i said. [color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

I think that's what she's saying. grin

I laugh in Oyingbo. grin You're using adultery, whereas it is analogous to Nigerian men? grin Is it because Nigerian women keep quiet? Anyway, why you have less divorce has nothing to do with the Nigerian man but the Nigerian woman who would suck up to anything to keep her marriage. God bless the Nigerian woman. grin

But really, They commits adultery and divorce that blacks and everybody knows that wella, huh
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
blackman cant be a gentle man

really?

what u mean  the sucide bombers crew,rock stars; serial killers, etc

tell us lipsrsealed
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
pc guru:

,and hot cuz MOST naija babes ain't not all some are exceptions.  [color=][/color][color=][/color]

Are you trying to start a new top? You're on your own man.  grin

stillwater:

It's in Nigeria you see a married man promising to give another woman all she wants as long as she can have him a male child. Not like he doesn't have a male child but "one is not enough". Shame!

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by oziomatv(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
I can prove it beyond every reasonable doubt that the poster has never make any mutual conversation with a whiteman talkless of  having an intimate relationship with him.

We know ourselves.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
Battle of the Sexes.round 1:stillwater gives a serious blow by stating the nigerian divorce statistics as useless and invalid. Waiting for round 2 [color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
It's in Nigeria you see a married man promising to give another woman all she wants as long as she can have him a male child. Not like he doesn't have a male child but "one is not enough". Shame!

and IVF is a must abi for ur oyigbos right?

adopting nko

yeye, u like it when ur milk shake get lick all year; just say the truth

ha grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Leilah(f): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
I never said it, its my husband is of this opinion that white men pretend to be gentlemen and that they are programmed to be like this. smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
oziomatv:

I can prove it beyond every reasonable doubt that the poster has never make any mutual conversation with a whiteman talkless of  having an intimate relationship with him.

We know ourselves.

Can you prove it?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by oziomatv(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Can you prove it?
cause we keep what ever we have for ourselves not for public.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
oziomatv:

We know ourselves.
ha see whala me am certainly seating to watch dis show. prove it jor.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

and IVF is a must abi for your oyigbos right?

adopting nko

yeye, u like it when your milk shake get lick all year; just say the truth

ha grin

Yeye. . .talk with sense pls. I expected more  wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by joxiri: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Radiant all these stuff youu have said are true but at the same type you seem like an exposed person so if you were dating a nigerian am sure you would choose the one who would not go looking for another male child all these things are down to lack of exposure within some very nigerian people
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Oba234: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
I don't know about that. Who cares really? Do what makes you happy. Most of the Nigerian males that I am around are descent people. Even in my own family. My parents have been married for a long time and my dad(who is Nigerian) treats her like a queen so U shouldn't generalize.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
leilah

ok sista me heard u!

tongue
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Leilah(f): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
you're very wrong saying white marriages dont last.
1. Is just cos women dont really accept certain things and are under no obligation to do so.
2. Freedom of expression
3. Societal changes
4. Irreconcilable differences.

If a marriage is based solely on the foundations of Christianity then cheating around with little girls surely would be grounds for divorce.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
oziomatv:

I can prove it beyond every reasonable doubt that the poster has never make any mutual conversation with a whiteman talkless of having an intimate relationship with him.

We know ourselves.

GBAMM,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
I must say, our mothers are doing a bad job in raising our brothers. All the referencial treatment, Boys work, girls work, double standards. Girls are made to work like servants while boys are spoilt rotten. I love one of my Aunts, she had four boys and she raised them to be gentlemen, our mothers were always teasing her that she is turning her boys to women, now she is smiling beccause her boys are all cool men and have great families, while the so called men from her sisters are serial cheats, no future ambitions and layabouts

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
oziomatv:

cause we keep what ever we have for ourselves not for public.

Now, it's getting pretty interestin here. Please prove it. Ain't nothing to hide. I have my reasons for starting this thread so it won't bother me if you're someone I know in reality.  cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

But really, They commits adultery and divorce that blacks and everybody knows that wella, huh

Ok let me come down to what you can understand.
Oyinbo man or woman commit adultery, they divorce.
Nigerian man commits adultery, the wife no divorce am.
You are using divorce to measure who commits adultery more. cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by spikedcylinder: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
Lol @ all the sulking men. grin grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by newjay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
It appears this lady put this out to piss people off. You may wanna note that your brothers and even your dad too share in the disrespect you have for black men. I guess you are one of those who see dating a white guy as the only means through which you can repair your family house leaking roof n replace that CRT Television set in your home

If you've got yourself a 'white man' (even if it's Lebanese of Filipino), quietly savour your relationship n stop throwing it in people's face cos of your complex. Don't be so surprised, though , if you find out his family has more respect for their dog than for you. Enjoy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
@@@@

many Clinton commit adultery Hillary no go cool

why do we have to use oyigbo as a yard stick all the time like a sell-out Benins shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.