Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28265 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol @ all the sulking men. grin grin grin

Who are the sulking men, angry angry angry wink cheesy smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
Round 2:oh no stillwater gives another blow by twisting a poster's point. Mehn this controversy's hardcore, Still waiting for more points .Feels like a debate section
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Infoseye(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Any Nigerian woman married to a white man?

I'm currently dating a white man and from all indications it seems we'll be tying the knot pretty soon. It's my choice to marry this lovely white man because I find him better than most African men especially Nigerian men. He's all a woman could want in a man unlike what you get with Nigerian men. (IMO)

I've been with Nigerian men but I don't think I would like to share my life with one.

Anyway, what do y'all think? I think white men are better than black men.

Any experiences?  Wink

First of all you are very S-T-U-P-I-D to make such remark about all black men in general and secondly I give your marriage 1 month before he turns you to his slave in his own country. You ve damn your on blood, your country and you expect this white trash to respect you from the same country abi? Good luck!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
newjay:

It appears this lady put this out to piss people off. You may wanna note that your brothers and even your dad too share in the disrespect you have for black men. I guess you are one of those who see dating a white guy as the only means through which you can repair your family house leaking roof n replace that CRT Television set in your home

If you've got yourself a 'white man' (even if it's Lebanese of Filipino), quietly savour your relationship n stop throwing it in people's face cos of your complex. Don't be so surprised, though , if you find out his family has more respect for their dog than for you. Enjoy

What makes you think I'm marrying for money? How are you sure I'm not the one feeding him? Dogu ko buusu ni  grin grin grin

Whisk your complex to the jokes section pls.  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
Point of correction:all men and women cheat regardless of thier skin colour,tribe and stuff so believing one nation is more  truthful than the other is nothing more than a pure fallacy.[insert xfile slogan here:trust no one] okay continue the bashing.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
Good to hear this wonderful news!

At least most Nigerian men who opt for somali, Asian, Ethiopia and white women can now go ahead without being envied by their weavon wearing Niaja girls.

What a happy day for my brothers! grin cheesy

Oh happy dayyy. . . oh happy day. . . . . . .
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

What makes you think I'm marrying for money? How are you sure I'm not the one feeding him? Dogu ko buusu ni grin grin grin

Whisk your complex to the jokes section pls. grin

To be sincere he got the point right, how come you are the one feeding your white man?, it can't be possible. Maybe you didn't get a Nigerian man to marry to now decided to side at the white man. Keep it up Radiant, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

To be sincere he got the point right, how come you are the one feeding your white man?, it can't be possible. Maybe you didn't get a Nigerian man to marry to now decided to side at the white man. Keep it up Radiant, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awww. . . pls any Nigerian man who wants to marry me? cry cry cry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
nuzo:

At least most Nigerian men who opt for somali, Asian, Ethiopia and white women can now go ahead without being envied by their weavon wearing Niaja girls.

Whoever stopped you wink

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
Awww. . . pls any Nigerian man who wants to marry me?

who wan marry yeye thing
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
nuzo:

Nah, that guy was just joking, if we guys should go for white ladies ( as Radiant Planned to do ) who would now marry the rest of 9ja girls?, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
nuzu

i no hear about ur march again in lagos
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ha for infoseye to leave psp section and phone means the thread's rating getting higher.Left to me nigerian men and women are entitled to marry foreigners nothing wrong with that but your perception about nigerian men or women is your business not ours.Refrain from generalizing it's not cool there are many truthful nigerian men and women that don't warrant this.But still middle finger to the government.Hehe
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by dyabman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Radiant

i think its personal , i rather not talk about it.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Awww. . . pls any Nigerian man who wants to marry me? cry cry cry

Is that not the truth?, don't count it to joke I beg?, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Infoseye(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
pc guru:

Ha for infoseye to leave psp section and phone means the thread's rating getting higher.  

You are not serious lol, honestly I was like sure the poster can go ahead and marry that white trash but insulting and rubbish we black me in general oh boy she must be C-r-a-z-y to make such statement even from all her post we all know its for the money and nothing else. Tell me which Nigerian girl in her senses will open up a thread like this and insult we black me.

@poster you have to check yourself, yes its not all Nigerian men that can be loyal etc but saying all men are the same girl you have got a problem go check yourself b***** Its girls like you that chase money not love grin grin grin grin grin so I total understand you go ahead with your white mam am out of here.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
@@@

she need hard currency in a major way

benin style? grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@

benin style? grin

Yes Na so.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by nethacker(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@

benin style? grin
grin grin grin grin
@radiant. I think u r out of ur real sense angry angry Nonsense!!!  angry angry shiiooorrr  hissed with anger angry angry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
At a point i can feel the poster anger when you get disappointed many times by few it's only natural to carry it out on all.But i got to say our culture and society messed up in the head and the pple it affects the most are women check this out if a married man cheats the man get praised or the woman gets blamed for not satisfying his husband and the woman is compelled to forgive him and see as one of these things but in viceversa it gets out of hand.Which is f u c k e d up.So really i don't blame the poster as stillwater mentioned the only reason the divorce rate isn't much is becuz the woman is strong and hopes for the husband to be faithful.So middle finger to the society and it's stupid values.
Actually the funny thing is that there are many nice and honest dudes but chics don't like em cuz they ain't cool,hood,and "bad boys".
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by platnumnk: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
I've dated a few white men, fell in love with one and we thought we were going to be together forevr. . .

But it didnt happen.

Though my experience with white men is that they tend to be way more openminded than 9ja men. And can be less agressive.

BeforeI came home in Dec I had already made my mind up that I was going to end up with one, I went to an all white high school and we mesh well even in my school now.

But I dont know. . .Im with a 9ja guy now but if it dont work out, . .Im going back!
And who told u black men know how to have sex either?!!

One thing white men can kiss  kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

Nah, that guy was just joking, if we guys should go for white ladies ( as Radiant Planned to do ) who would now marry the rest of 9ja girls?,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

She better not be kidding.
And as for the rest of nigerian girls; I can only hope they will follow suit so naija men can finally have reason to strike a deal with Ethiopian and Somali government.

What a happy day indeed!

ikeyman00:

nuzu

i no hear about your march again in lagos

Sharrap you Peckam coward. angry cheesy
How many of you people showed up in the rally?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
platkinum
ok
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by richcookie(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
Wow! You all don't get it! The poster desires a white man for her own psychological reasons.

First, the poster view whites as superior in all aspects to blacks. She might deny it, but it is buried deep down inside her subconcious.

Second, the poster desires mixed babies, because in her mind just all black babies will not do.

And finally, the poster has a deep hatred of blacks in general.  I bet you something happened in her past to create these feelings.

While i know some good white people, rejecting your own race is an indictment of your sorry state of mind. Contrary to your believes, whites are not superior in any way.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
nuzu
and where is the raly pic then

ha hmm

Peckham na for oduduwa clean? side

not for us oo
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by snowdrops(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
Guys cut Radiant some slack.
She has made a choice and has simply expressed an opinion on NL. If you dont like it your problem. You dont have to agree with her, but stop making things so personal.
Back off a little.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
nuzo:

She better not be kidding.
And as for the rest of nigerian girls; I can only hope they will follow suit so naija men can finally have reason to strike a deal with Ethiopian and Somali government.

What a happy day indeed!

Sharrap you Peckam coward. angry cheesy
How many of you people showed up in the rally?

Lol, maybe we guys should even go for all those foreign girls/ladies then?, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Poster,one does't have to be a rocket scientist to know that U ve self-esteem problems,Ur feelings of inadequacy is written all over your post.There's nothing wrong with interracial marriage but when one sees herself/himself as lucky to be dating a "white" guy/lady not an American,Briton,italian or the likes but "white guy/lady",it clearly shows that U ve an inferiority complex.Besides,I challenge U to come up with good reasons why U think Men of a particular race is better than another. Obviously,U ve had a raw deal with the choice U make in men,it does't mean there are no black men better than Ur white man.I know of white women that are married to black men,Nigerians for that matter,they don't go about telling white guyz that they are less better that's why they are married to blacks.Abeg go solve Ur inferiority wahala before U go dey yarn Opkata for NL,no be only U don date or wan marry white.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
It's wrong for those who judge population from selected samples.That being bias according to statistics. Oh i forgot is it cool to say this thread is kinda sexracism=sexist+racist'
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ topic

If white man lived in Africa they'd be just as the black men you don't want to marry. Some how white women have made this men good enough for you. So African women, when are you going to step up to re-brand your men?

Too many foreign women complaining about how bad our men are and it's quite embarrassing.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by spikedcylinder: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
Infoseye are you drunk? Why did you put my name as the OP? WTF undecided undecided undecided
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

Lol, maybe we guys should even go for all those foreign girls/ladies then?,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your choice alone, and I dont expect anybody to disagree with you anytime you make up your mind. cheesy

ikeyman00:

nuzu
and where is the raly pic then

ha hmm

Peckham na for oduduwa clean? side

not for us oo

How much did the SSS pay you? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.