Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28262 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
lovelydoll: am enaged to a biracial guy ,but he has a very kind mentality and does not behave like a demanding nigerian man. he lets me make my own decisions and he supports it.i would say on average abroad men are better than 9ja base mwn,9ja base men behave like cave men

Eh ya.....

I'm sorry your father left that impression on you.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by lovelydoll: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2013
TouchDown:

Eh ya.....

I'm sorry your father left that impression on you.

My dad is not nigerian ,My mom is.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
This would be the same women crying foul when black men say white babes are better than the black babes. Generalisation sucks.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by oyinbogirl(f): 3:07am On Dec 12, 2013
we are all free to like and with who we choose, whoever makes us happy then that is the best person for us whether black white yellow or purple...wish you well Radiant.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by LebenNG: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Infoseye:

You are not serious lol, honestly I was like sure the poster can go ahead and marry that white trash but insulting and rubbish we black me in general oh boy she must be C-r-a-z-y to make such statement even from all her post we all know its for the money and nothing else. Tell me which Nigerian girl in her senses will open up a thread like this and insult we black me.

@poster you have to check yourself, yes its not all Nigerian men that can be loyal etc but saying all men are the same girl you have got a problem go check yourself b***** Its girls like you that chase money not love grin grin grin grin grin so I total understand you go ahead with your white mam am out of here.
i know this is an old post, i hope u still kicking and hale by now, if so just read this, you are a big fool. You have shown the bitter and angry character most 9ja guys possess towards their women but cower before their fellow men. If a lady states her opinions even in an insulting manner, must you show your lack of home training wherever you find yourself, and you surprised she picked a white guy over you black lots?, hi radiant how is your family?, if you can read me.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Infoseye(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2021
LebenNG:

i know this is an old post, i hope u still kicking and hale by now, if so just read this, you are a big fool. You have shown the bitter and angry character most 9ja guys possess towards their women but cower before their fellow men. If a lady states her opinions even in an insulting manner, must you show your lack of home training wherever you find yourself, and you surprised she picked a white guy over you black lots?, hi radiant how is your family?, if you can read me.

If you had an training in the first place you wouldn't be posting this trash on here, men wouldnt treat you like trash if you aint trash to begin with!!!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by LebenNG: 8:24pm On May 09, 2021
Infoseye:

If you had an training in the first place you wouldn't be posting this trash on here, men wouldnt treat you like trash if you aint trash to begin with!!!
Hi misogynist, so you alive, isn't God ever faithful?, listen stupid you and your ilk shud blame your mamaa and society for not giving tou that much needed training to begin with. idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.