Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28263 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
hahha well i get paid by dopodeji aka rapper becomerich haha
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
rhymz:

@Poster,one does't have to be a rocket scientist to know that U ve self-esteem problems,your feelings of inadequacy is written all over your post.There's nothing wrong with interracial marriage but when one sees herself/himself as lucky to be dating a "white" guy/lady not an American,Briton,italian or the likes but "white guy/lady",it clearly shows that U ve an inferiority complex.Besides,I challenge U to come up with good reasons why U think Men of a particular race is better than another. Obviously,U ve had a raw deal with the choice U make in men,it does't mean there are no black men better than your white man.I know of white women that are married to black men,Nigerians for that matter,they don't go about telling white guyz that they are less better that's why they are married to blacks.Abeg go solve your inferiority wahala before U go dey yarn Opkata for NL,no be only U don date or wan marry white.

GBAMM, True Talk, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
Poster's expressing her mind whether pple comment or not she's not going to give a damn.So it's her choice.Though white girls ain't bad but i still say the culture and society's to blame.F u c k the president for this.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by denony(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hope u woun't come here soon seeking for advice from the same black men.  angry
Goodluck anyway  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
rhymz:

@Poster,one does't have to be a rocket scientist to know that U ve self-esteem problems,your feelings of inadequacy is written all over your post.There's nothing wrong with interracial marriage but when one sees herself/himself as lucky to be dating a "white" guy/lady not an American,Briton,italian or the likes but "white guy/lady",it clearly shows that U ve an inferiority complex.Besides,I challenge U to come up with good reasons why U think Men of a particular race is better than another. Obviously,U ve had a raw deal with the choice U make in men,it does't mean there are no black men better than your white man.I know of white women that are married to black men,Nigerians for that matter,they don't go about telling white guyz that they are less better that's why they are married to blacks.Abeg go solve your inferiority wahala before U go dey yarn Opkata for NL,no be only U don date or wan marry white.  

Wetin? Na jealousy dey worry you so? Pele ooo.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by okeey(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
what all dis
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Wetin? Na jealousy dey worry you so? Pele ooo.

WETIN BE JEALOUS? NA REAL TRUE TALK BE THAT MY GIRL.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by SweetT1: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
Yeah a girl once told me that white boys are better with their tongue. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

WETIN BE JEALOUS? NA REAL TRUE TALK BE THAT MY GIRL.

Which kind true talk? Na so Sweetpie open topic dey ask why una dey date white girls and you all started screaming preference and even accused her of racism (which I agree she is), but now a sister has said she prefers white men to black men and you are blabbing nonsense about self esteem? She tell you say she don bleach make she get closer to the man? Or didn't the white man see she was black when he decided to engage her?

This rhythm about self hatred, low self esteem is old. If you can't deal with the fact that generally speaking white men are more honest and selfless in a relationship, that's your cup of tea but don't put up this pathetic defensive act.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
Is that ur pics in ur profile ( michelin89 )?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Mecheline, Hahahaha, Pickin wey dey take im papa prick play dey call am toy!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by tithe(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Poster,

U are confuse do you understand the meaning of marriage, do u look at next 20yrs. If don't win a local league how do u expect to perform in champions league. I advice u go to yr God in prayer, love a man for his integrity not how much he can lavish on u.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by dinggle: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
Yeah! white men are better in a way, they knw how to treat a woman,  but when they snap mentally they become serial killers or on bed they are next to zero!!! but when it come to treating a woman nicely, or telling her how good she looks buying her things and give her a suprise treat!, count a white man in. But I warn our girls whites are wired differently mentally, they easily snap and when they do, their reaction becomes totally unimaginative. Watch what u re asking for!!!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

Is that your pics in your profile ( michelin89 )?

Monkey nor fine but e mama like am. But na that one be the topic wey dey ask you to comment?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by r231(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
dinggle:

Yeah! white men are better in a way, they knw how to treat a woman,  but when they snap mentally they become serial killers or on bed they are next to zero!!! but when it come to treating a woman nicely, or telling her how good she looks buying her things and give her a suprise treat!, count a white man in. But I warn our girls whites are  and w[b]wired differently mentally, they easily snap[/b]hen they do, their reaction becomes totally unimaginative. Watch what u re asking for!!!

true
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Michel,
I DON 4GET SAY U DON RELOCATE TO ITALY!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by mahogany28: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
i like mixed race boys. they are usually super sexy.  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
rhymz:

@Michel,
I DON 4GET SAY U DON RELOCATE TO ITALY!

E good say u remember.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by McDoe(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant, you are one of the very few we hold in high esteem in nairaland, but I think you goofed at this point. What makes people think that "love and sex is a nigga's game"? And who are the niggas then?.    
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Monkey nor fine but e mama like am. But na that one be the topic wey dey ask you to comment?

Hahaha,.lol
Well, Who tell you say Monkey no fine?. And who tell you say e mama no like ham?. I no want make we waste time on top this yeye topic na that make me jumped commot,

anyway, how u doing? and what's up?.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by mahogany28: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
if you meet an italian, and you are a black woman, the italian man would probably just want to pansh and depart.lol,
stay away from dem tongue
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
mahogany28:

if you meet an italian, and you are a black woman, the italian man would probably just want to pansh and depart.lol,

Abeg no mind the Poster.She's just a Paper Chaser!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

Hahaha,.lol
Well, Who tell you say Monkey no fine?. And who tell you say e mama no like ham?.   I no want make we waste time on top this yeye topic na that make me jumped commot,

anyway, how u doing? and what's up?.

Don't digress or we may get banned.

mahogany28:

Because naija men nor dey pansh and run?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Because naija men nor dey pansh and run?

Get banned as how?, for talking to you through someone's post? anyway you may log in to yahoo messenger.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by trekkie: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
i have interacted with pple of all races and
we are ALL human,.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
trekkie:

look at you. insulting anyone who does not agree with u
you should have gone to oyinbo forum now
"white man" i laugh at you bush girl
we are ALL human,.
there are some negro gentlemen and some negro ruffians
same for caucasians,slavs,orientals etc
see your fellow colonial mentality female saying you will be able to smoke cigarettte freely
as if that is some credit worthy endeavour.
i KNOW your type.
i can just picture u with your trophy husband strutting around the neighbourhood
feeling as if u have won the pullitzer

Na so the thing dey pain you?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by spikedcylinder: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
Quote from: spikedcylinder on Today at 06:09:47 PM
Any Nigerian woman married to a white man?

I'm currently dating a white man and from all indications it seems we'll be tying the knot pretty soon. It's my choice to marry this lovely white man because I find him better than most African men especially Nigerian men. He's all a woman could want in a man unlike what you get with Nigerian men. (IMO)

I've been with Nigerian men but I don't think I would like to share my life with one.

Anyway, what do y'all think? I think white men are better than black men.

Any experiences?  Wink

First of all you are very S-T-U-P-I-D to make such remark about all black men in general and secondly I give your marriage 1 month before he turns you to his slave in his own country. You ve damn your on blood, your country and you expect this white trash to respect you from the same country abi? Good luck
!

Infoseye, see blind, stupid obsession. undecided undecided undecided
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Hehehe.NL don turn 2 Army Barracks oo!

@OP

In wat aspect are they(White men) berra then Blacks?even wen they cannot. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
trekkie:

look at you. insulting anyone who does not agree with u
you should have gone to oyinbo forum now
"white man" i laugh at you bush girl
we are ALL human,.
there are some negro gentlemen and some negro ruffians
same for caucasians,slavs,orientals etc
see your fellow colonial mentality female saying you will be able to smoke cigarettte freely
as if that is some credit worthy endeavour.
i KNOW your type.
i can just picture u with your trophy husband strutting around the neighbourhood
feeling as if u have won the pullitzer

Awwww, why now? that's too much?.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Hehehe.NL don turn 2 Army Barracks oo!

@OP

In wat aspect are they(White men) berra then Blacks?even wen they cannot. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't mind her, see as she dey fimi pa on top say I won follow her yarn words, but anyway, na women you see soo ooo
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
sofeco:

Don't mind her, see as she dey fimi pa on top say I won follow her yarn words, but anyway, na women you see soo ooo

So make i thank you? Ese ooo
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

So make i thank you? Ese ooo

Lol, no be say to thank, huh?. anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.