Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28266 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
Radiant said, Radiant says, Radiant will say. . .*sigh*  while big dicks are good not all black men know how to use it. By the way some look like my black crayon, sorry. Stop all this black d!ck campaign.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
shocked see no evil Fhemmmy and read no Evil.
You people get off my screen and no spoil me for my Mama
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chocoLove(f): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

shocked see no evil Fhemmmy and read no Evil.
You people get off my screen and no spoil me for my Mama

grin funny!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
chocoLove:

grin funny!

sad not funny
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
Wetin deh do Candy today? grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Radiant:

Wetin deh do Candy today?  grin

lol grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nijasingh: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
Radiant:

Radiant said, Radiant says, Radiant will say. . .*sigh* while big dicks are good not all black men know how to use it. By the way some look like my black crayon, sorry. Stop all this black d!ck campaign.
All this talk talk of Black thing is just dat, Talk Talk!! Una no dey think of brown or yellow thing?? look at the population of CHINA and INDIA alone!! smiley cheesy
LOL
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by sonety2k(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2010
cool
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
why are u resurrecting a dead thread angry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by melidee: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
He's different alright different because he has not had the struggle a black man has. He wont be abused at work or looked down on . He proberbly is blinded that most nigerian women are not worth bothering with that they will sting him so its a whole lot different. i hate black women who diss their own for whites.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by plappville(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2010
It's true that it's a wrong thing to généralise a whole race.
For me i would say that both havé their qualities. (Better than CAN mean in many areas) i dont really know, but if u say romantic, i CAN say yes for a white Man.
But not all white m'en are caring, our black men are like them in this area.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Osama10(m): 4:28am On Nov 29, 2010
Everybody is entitled to his/her personal opinion.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by kliva6(f): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2011
"white" men better than "whatever" men, so if the guy wasn't white u wldn't date him??
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by trekkie: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
r
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ShyOne(f): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
@OP

How long have you been together?

One argument too many, too heated and your name turns from my wife to "MY NIGGA."

White men can be quite abusive as well, they are well versed in foul words and fast fists as much or worse than a black man. Who can forget Mel Gibson, Judge William Adams (beats his daughter, we can only imagine what he does to his wife).

If things ever get out of hand between the two of you, routinely and traditionally speaking let's see who the police will believe. Not trying to put you off from that WHITE LOVER OF ALL TIMES who you are waving around for all to admire but hey - ya never know, http://www.conservativecrusader.com/articles/chgo-sun-times-violent-white-men-not-held-accountable-for-their-actions,

perchance, where are you and your "white is right - ball and chain planning to reside"? The U.S. or the U.K.? Be careful that you don't choose an all white neighborhood in an area that has no diversity. Your longing for home will make your head spin. It will speed up your "longing for those who look like you."

Most races, will love you yet still can hold hatred about "where you come from, including your family." Are you nerves wound tight? Year in and Year out, you will have to keep at bay, his words dropped here, there and everywhere that might be race-laced about you, your choices, your likes and dislikes, he will have a tendency to associate who you are as being a "person of color--so now I see that black people like this and black people like that" vs. seeing your choices as just "who you are."

Let's hope and pray you aren't the first black person he has dated. If you are his very first toe-dipping pilot-project, be prepared to have to repeatedly and constantly edit/explain --- him, his words, his actions and his deeds --- to yourself and to everyone you know. You dream come true will dim and fade as it could very well evolve into a living nightmare. As you introduce and educate your white knight with what is and isn't acceptable in his action, words and deeds with your friends, family, acquaintances and whatever he does with his own circle when you are in their presence.

He also will not favor, nor sympathize much with your cultures "special needs." Maybe in the beginning to impress you as he might be excited about your newness and your culture. As time goes by, expect to see that He won't see the necessity in helping family (Unless he is a White Nigerian, but it doesn't sound like it). Many whites are very "nuclear" - they concern themselves with immediate "under the same roof family members," not many are into extended ANYTHING, Grandma is acceptable to help, but Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc. Maybe they will help but once the requests are too frequent and continuously add up. He will divorce you and your family. I encourage you to sign a prenup that will at least provide for your upkeep and maintenance when he dumps you and your over-confidence touting "White Men are Better Than Black Men."

White men as the "so-called superior race" - can be as traditional as your Nigerian brotherhood and even worse, be prepared to happen upon the fact that secretly he believes he knows everything and you "know nothing" - because NOT ONLY ARE YOU A WOMAN, but you are a black woman to boot, he still holds a certain inherent idea about your color/race. Very similar to a large percentage of white woman who date black males (not all white woman but a large percent of white women are this way especially those who are educated and come from money, they want that black male in their bed, but when making decisions about them and their finances, you will soon find out who is "really in charge and refuses to give over the reins"wink

The majority of what he does that is "family related" such as real estate purchases, vehicles, etc, will flow with his likes and dislikes and he will provide reasons to justify why--unless you are bringing in a large % of income, be prepared to be treated as someone who when "hard decisions are to be made" you should agree, say very little, and just enjoy the ride. I have found white men to be very bull-headed, though you are well-versed in many areas, he can and will naturally assume that he excels in all areas, whatever you do, he can do it better. Though he will give you the kitchen, laundry room, bedroom and grounds (Outdoors). When his friends and family come over, if you are too ethnic, prior to their appearing, he will even take over in those areas----especially if you have a stair-climbing white male as appearances are everything to many of them.

Enjoy your white male, but realize that EVERY RACE houses men that are desirable to "women" - because personally, I like my meat well-done, blackened, educated, treats women well, but is masculine in every sense of the word. Black men look younger longer, can associate with the struggle of being "black." I love all people, but I have been around whites my entire life and have many white friends and some white family members. In my bed and between my thighs and in the shower it has to be black skin I see---Casper the friendly ghost sharing my sheets is NOT AN OPTION. i don't like the nauseous smell of caucasians when they are wet and when they sweat, they have a very different scent.

Nothing wrong with it, if you enjoy it. I just cannot stomach the smell because it is too different and smells so much like wet dog (their hair). YES, It can be masked with shampoos and perfume, but I don't want to have to spray the air in my own home every time my mate climbs from the shower. I love my black men, REALLY DARK ONES. Their rippling muscles, silky smooth skin, rich laughter, shining, glossy eyes, white teeth, NICE SIZEABLE extremities, intellect, quick thinking.

Ain't nothing like HOME. I LOVE HOME.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 09, 2012
2yrs on, i'm sure congratulations are in order for Radiant. smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by trekkie: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2012
can anyone tell me how to stop this topic from appearing again on my updated topics list? have tried replying "r" and unchecking the "notify me of replies" and return to the topic boxes. please help before i tear my hair out.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by moonraker(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2012
guess its safe to say that white women are better than black women
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by trekkie: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by drnoel: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
sneaking out of here so fast b4 they know I was here angry angry angry angry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by trekkie: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
please
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by dasparrow: 2:53am On Jan 14, 2012
Shy-One:

@OP

How long have you been together?

One argument too many, too heated and your name turns from my wife to "MY NIGGA."

White men can be quite abusive as well, they are well versed in foul words and fast fists as much or worse than a black man. Who can forget Mel Gibson, Judge William Adams (beats his daughter, we can only imagine what he does to his wife).

If things ever get out of hand between the two of you, routinely and traditionally speaking let's see who the police will believe. Not trying to put you off from that WHITE LOVER OF ALL TIMES who you are waving around for all to admire but hey - ya never know, http://www.conservativecrusader.com/articles/chgo-sun-times-violent-white-men-not-held-accountable-for-their-actions,

perchance, where are you and your "white is right - ball and chain planning to reside"? The U.S. or the U.K.? Be careful that you don't choose an all white neighborhood in an area that has no diversity. Your longing for home will make your head spin. It will speed up your "longing for those who look like you."

Most races, will love you yet still can hold hatred about "where you come from, including your family." Are you nerves wound tight? Year in and Year out, you will have to keep at bay, his words dropped here, there and everywhere that might be race-laced about you, your choices, your likes and dislikes, he will have a tendency to associate who you are as being a "person of color--so now I see that black people like this and black people like that" vs. seeing your choices as just "who you are."

Let's hope and pray you aren't the first black person he has dated. If you are his very first toe-dipping pilot-project, be prepared to have to repeatedly and constantly edit/explain --- him, his words, his actions and his deeds --- to yourself and to everyone you know. You dream come true will dim and fade as it could very well evolve into a living nightmare. As you introduce and educate your white knight with what is and isn't acceptable in his action, words and deeds with your friends, family, acquaintances and whatever he does with his own circle when you are in their presence.

He also will not favor, nor sympathize much with your cultures "special needs." Maybe in the beginning to impress you as he might be excited about your newness and your culture. As time goes by, expect to see that He won't see the necessity in helping family (Unless he is a White Nigerian, but it doesn't sound like it). Many whites are very "nuclear" - they concern themselves with immediate "under the same roof family members," not many are into extended ANYTHING, Grandma is acceptable to help, but Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc. Maybe they will help but once the requests are too frequent and continuously add up. He will divorce you and your family. I encourage you to sign a prenup that will at least provide for your upkeep and maintenance when he dumps you and your over-confidence touting "White Men are Better Than Black Men."

White men as the "so-called superior race" - can be as traditional as your Nigerian brotherhood and even worse, be prepared to happen upon the fact that secretly he believes he knows everything and you "know nothing" - because NOT ONLY ARE YOU A WOMAN, but you are a black woman to boot, he still holds a certain inherent idea about your color/race. Very similar to a large percentage of white woman who date black males (not all white woman but a large percent of white women are this way especially those who are educated and come from money, they want that black male in their bed, but when making decisions about them and their finances, you will soon find out who is "really in charge and refuses to give over the reins"wink

The majority of what he does that is "family related" such as real estate purchases, vehicles, etc, will flow with his likes and dislikes and he will provide reasons to justify why--unless you are bringing in a large % of income, be prepared to be treated as someone who when "hard decisions are to be made" you should agree, say very little, and just enjoy the ride. I have found white men to be very bull-headed, though you are well-versed in many areas, he can and will naturally assume that he excels in all areas, whatever you do, he can do it better. Though he will give you the kitchen, laundry room, bedroom and grounds (Outdoors). When his friends and family come over, if you are too ethnic, prior to their appearing, he will even take over in those areas----especially if you have a stair-climbing white male as appearances are everything to many of them.

Enjoy your white male, but realize that EVERY RACE houses men that are desirable to "women" - because personally, I like my meat well-done, blackened, educated, treats women well, but is masculine in every sense of the word. Black men look younger longer, can associate with the struggle of being "black." I love all people, but I have been around whites my entire life and have many white friends and some white family members. In my bed and between my thighs and in the shower it has to be black skin I see---Casper the friendly ghost sharing my sheets is NOT AN OPTION. i don't like the nauseous smell of caucasians when they are wet and when they sweat, they have a very different scent.

Nothing wrong with it, if you enjoy it. I just cannot stomach the smell because it is too different and smells so much like wet dog (their hair). YES, It can be masked with shampoos and perfume, but I don't want to have to spray the air in my own home every time my mate climbs from the shower. I love my black men, REALLY DARK ONES. Their rippling muscles, silky smooth skin, rich laughter, shining, glossy eyes, white teeth, NICE SIZEABLE extremities, intellect, quick thinking.

Ain't nothing like HOME. I LOVE HOME.

Nice post and well articulated. I am not attracted to white people either even though I have been around them since I was born. The physical attraction is not just there and I have been discriminated against by them one time too many so I ain't dating them for nothing.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by jessieparo: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2012
Hey guyss !!!
Well as for myself I am probably as white as snow, loll Even tho I am attracted to guys with bluee eyees I dont really care if a men is caucasian, azn or black,
cause I really know there is good humans everywhere!
see ya'll!!! smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by teewai27: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2012
@ topic I dont know which if its ok to say one race is better but what i do know is white dudes are more affectionate n romantic. Im a hopeless romantic n i find it sweet wen a guy brings me flowers but im married to an african man so there's no chance of that happening. Lol
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 2:45am On Mar 04, 2012
trekkie:

can anyone tell me how to stop this topic from appearing again on my updated topics list? have tried replying "r" and unchecking the "notify me of replies" and return to the topic boxes. please help before i tear my hair out.

Na crase go make u wan pull ur hair not this topic. Mumu grin

David, lol
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by drnoel: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2012
ignorance of the highest order, what a silly thread
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
Yes they are. I guess I'm a self-hating black. No scratch that, I'm a self-hating Nigerian. African.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by kpolli(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2012
All these cos of green card. . . . . Ku ise oooo
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nwaka2012: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
vicishow: From my experience as a black man, i think we are much more better. Check yourself!!

No you are not better...check yourself! wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nwaka2012: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
I am naturally attracted to white men. My dad prefers that I bring home an Igbo man, but he knows deep down that the chances of that happening are very slim to none. He also knows that he cannot choose a spouse for me.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 04, 2012
lol undecided
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by lovelydoll: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2013
am enaged to a biracial guy ,but he has a very kind mentality and does not behave like a demanding nigerian man. he lets me make my own decisions and he supports it.i would say on average abroad men are better than 9ja base mwn,9ja base men behave like cave men

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.