Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics (6577 Views)

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by brightalo1010: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I'm here already can't you see me grin
Oya take this with.. kiss

Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
cheesy here is mine kiss
brightalo1010:
Oya take this with.. kiss

Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by brightalo1010: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy here is mine kiss
Thanks sweet kiss kiss kiss

Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by EFCCnig: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
look at this coward cheesy
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
My friend, hope you didn't trick me to a wedding ceremony oh! What I agreed for was a friendship ceremony grin grin cheesy
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by brightalo1010: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
EFCCnig:
Thank God you're still alive to mention me finally Mr biggrassass.at least is been boring here for me today so let's some sweet bashing .
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
EFCCnig:
how is he a coward? grin
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by brightalo1010: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
My friend, hope you didn't trick me to a wedding ceremony oh! What I agreed for was a friendship ceremony grin grin cheesy
Na so na abi you dey fear fear again I don marry already na sheehh u no dey look fingers
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by EFCCnig: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
Thank God you're still alive to mention me finally Mr biggrassass.at least is been boring here for me today so let's some sweet bashing .
abeg you self get sense, how am i her? if you wan accuse me talk true, when i called you herbie and you got angry i didn't continue, cause i realised that i was wrong, all my alternates have efcc in their moniker
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by EFCCnig: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how is he a coward? grin
cra cra how far? don't mind that eba head of a person
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
EFCCnig:
cra cra how far? don't mind that eba head of a person
grin grin I dey! cheesy you got banned again grin tongue
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I hate weddings angry
like seriously?? you dont mean that.. trapqueen77 do you hate weddings too? since you gals share alot in common
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I hate weddings angry
like seriously?? you dont mean that.. trapqueen77 do you hate weddings too? since you gals share alot in common.. nice one op.
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by brightalo1010: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
EFCCnig:
abeg you self get sense, how am i her? if you wan accuse me talk true, when i called her herbie and you got angry i didn't continue, cause i realised that i was wrong, all my alternates have efcc in their moniker
Listen I never got angry that you accused me of been herbie27,since I know you're talking with the influence of weed.

You're rather a coward to be creating ladies monikers,crossing wrong lanes,and forcing yourself to be relevant.ayam always battle ready for you.I have monikers coming off ban today,you can continue with your normal running to Mods which never stops me from been active here.Mods can only ban monikers not me the creator of the moniker.So bring it on.
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
kelval:
like seriously?? you dont mean that.. trapqueen77 do you hate weddings too? since you gals share alot in common.. nice one op.
what is your own grin and I mean it tongue
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Jay542(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Baba for the girls grin
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
kelval:

grin who doesn't like a wedding? I love it ofcurz... Especially the reception... Been to many wedding receptions but none of the wedding ceremony... I'm always late... So I juz go straight to d kitchen..

Btw, I replied ur emails tongue
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Pabloosas(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Rate for what?
Exchange rate grin
Back to the matter, Op u look good
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pabloosas:

Exchange rate grin

grin hahahahaha.. Tnx for liking the rabbit... tongue
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by sainttwist1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rozaystunna:
who will want to marry a HIV patient... Dey there De deceive yourself
not good, you need to visit your village shrine so that you can receive common sense.....op, you look nice 8.5/10
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by sainttwist1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rozaystunna:
who will want to marry a HIV patient... Dey there De deceive yourself
not good, you need to visit your village shrine for common sense....op, you look nice, 8.5/10
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Rozaystunna(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
sainttwist1:
not good, you need to visit your village shrine for common sense....op, you look nice, 8.5/10
common sense is not common, you are literally the most retarded person I have seen for the time been. Did you check who I quoted I wasn't referring to the op but I guess you lack the common sense to comprehend that. Goodluck
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin who doesn't like a wedding? I love it ofcurz... Especially the reception... Been to many wedding receptions but none of the wedding ceremony... I'm always late... So I juz go straight to d kitchen..
Btw, I replied ur emails tongue
the kitchen?? hun... anyway, check your box(in).
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Pabloosas(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahaha.. Tnx for liking the rabbit... tongue
grin cheesy
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by ipledge10(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
optimusmind:
NL is filled with empty and cold people with no soul, or one that belongs to the devil...
Why you have to bash a nigga trying to have his fun?
Clearly, having nothing nice to say about someone, shows there's nothing nice about you.
To : All posters above showing their myopicness
dead grin grin
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by texmi2u(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
optimusmind:
NL is filled with empty and cold people with no soul, or one that belongs to the devil...
Why you have to bash a nigga trying to have his fun?
Clearly, having nothing nice to say about someone, shows there's nothing nice about you.
To : All posters above showing their myopicness

The spirit just spoke through you... thanks.

Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by texmi2u(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
baddestchic:
cute

Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by texmi2u(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pabloosas:

Exchange rate grin

Thanks bruh
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:

You mean she be attention seeker hahahaha, you get bad mouth die oooo grin kiss
Dry!.

Next time wait until someone is bashing me, then like the person's comment, that way i won't notice you're an enemy.
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by brightalo1010: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
Dry!.

Next time wait until someone is bashing me, then like the person's comment, that way i won't notice you're an enemy.

Virgin.
I can't comprehend the fuckery you were trying to write here.
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:

Virgin.
I can't comprehend the fuckery you were trying to write here.
I am done replying you, avoid my mentions...philanderer!.
Re: At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics by brightalo1010: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
I am done replying you, avoid my mentions...philanderer!.
You're very mad in the head, you better talk what you know about and stop jumping into shit conclusion,because I am also seeing your own act as well and you started it all..And never you warn me not to mention you next time because this is a forum where I have all the legal rights to mention anyone I chose to.So if I see you and feel like mentioning you,I will do it .

Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / Define This Situation And Do Something About It.