Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? (4441 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Trudiee(f): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
it's painful oh. Good u let them know u saw them. its simple, leave them to continue from whr they stopped. Drive home n throw the girl out. She shd move in with ur 'best friend'.

Yell, shout, vent as much as u can. it helps

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by marklele(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Put yourself together, go back to your house and calmly ask them to leave you house as you want to lock your door for a trip. Never allow them to speak to you as you may loose your temper. If the leave, kneel down and thank God for setting you free from betrayers because you won't have known that. Move on and don't be sad. Better days are ahead as Mrs right will surely come if you keep your hands and heart clean.
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
marklele:
Put yourself together, go back to your house and calmly ask them to leave you house as you want to lock your door for a trip. Never allow them to speak to you as you may loose your temper. If the leave, kneel down and thank God for setting you free from betrayers because you won't have known that. Move on and don't be sad. Better days are ahead as Mrs right will surely come if you keep your hands and heart clean.

God bless u!
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Trudiee:
it's painful oh. Good u let them know u saw them. its simple, leave them to continue from whr they stopped. Drive home n throw the girl out. She shd move in with ur 'best friend'.

Yell, shout, vent as much as u can. it helps

Now she won't stop texting!
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
niffymizzy:

and don't tell me you want to reply her.

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Trudiee(f): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
niffymizzy:

warris this one saying? me i don't understand

modified..

oh i get u now. lolzz, lemme guess "I'm sorry.. the devil made me do it"
you caught them in the act, don't be blinded by ur feelings. u should ditch her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall / Big Breasts Aristo Lesbians Frolicking Creamy Pussy In Viral Leaked Clip! / 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.