Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (49412 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I'm In A Dilemma....i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by hUmaneOne: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by mimee9(f): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I feel your pains and confusion, I was once in this situation, it disorganized me, I listened a lot to friends and today I regret my decision, things has never been okay with me, and I have never been able to forgive myself....so don't be like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Codeman01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
If I may get you right from the context of you story, he insisted you keep the baby while he is planning to marry is ex by December? Wow! Come off the childish game , it is a logical means of telling you to get rid of the pregnancy or you become a baby mama. Reason very well and conclude in what is best for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Trust77: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Foolish girl keep it... Women and fvck are like Rice and stew
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tinalex:
@ Op,please get rid of that thing before one guy will spoil your life. Don't mind all those guys forming saint on their comment most of them already aborted 7pregnancies for their so called girlfriends and still did not marry them. They will now come to this forum forming "pillar of truth and uprightness".

I used to read your comments here on nairaland. They were quite brilliant

But I don't understand what happened to you tonight

Am disappointed sha

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by chineloSA(f): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
human beings make mistakes we are not perfect and this is one of those mistakes tongue so are you saying we are not allowed to make mistakes again? No matter how stupid or expensive the mistake is, mistake is still a mistake tongue smiley

You drive or walk to a man's house. Take off your clothes. Take off your underwear. Get into his bed. Open your legs wider than 180 degrees. Do these steps repeatedly AND YOU CALL ALL THIS A MISTAKE!!!!!! shocked shocked Na wa ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by pheyimen: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
God i hate dis cos its mess u got ursf in2. D God fearing part in me keep telin me its a sin 2 abort coz u might b killing next wizkid bt d street mind is sayin d step is nt goin 2 b easy. Ur mum cant kill ya coz its a 9month tin. Face it chick it might b ur 1st or last baby.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
femi4:
oya tell me......how many have you ??
how many have I what? sad
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Jola58: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
ur pregnancy might be the best thing & the happiest thing that might has ever happened to you, don't think of the trauma u are going to pass through or the stress... think of the consequence that might follow if u abort. don't even think about forcing yourself on the guy, take it as a cross that only you has to carry... think of the future, don't think of the present... lastly consult with the faith u acknowledge
wish u all the best
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by WebSurfer(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin Amen
honestly, I'm mad at you for that post. You should take it down
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by jessykings(f): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
So? undecided sometimes in life you just have to sacrifice something for the benefit of many, it's called logic undecided it will result to peace and prosperity smiley tongue
Like seriously?seriously? shocked
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why not, if I was in her shoes my conscience will be very clear after the abortion and I will have peace cheesy grin
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin grin

U murder an innocent baby & U expect peace grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by thedarkside: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
twinskenny:

dont get rid of the baby... i will advice you keep it. hope he will agree to take care of you and the baby when u deliver... there is more to life after that.. dont commit sin.

you are naiv...i know,the woman always ends up alone with the child,struggling to survive...

nigeria doesnt have any laws i know that punish irrespossible men like him....

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
kiss grin cheesy
TrainingCEOs:

If by any chance, all you wrote above there are real??, I love you. As a matter of fact, i would love to marry you. Others wont understand me, but i know you would...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Tosssin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
if you are considering an abortion there are 2 things involve, (1) its either you die during or after the abortion OR (2) your womb get damage 4ever, it does not matter if its your first abortion.
Pls do not abort it, you dont know what that child might become in future.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by TheManfromKenya: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chubhie:
That's murder
lol
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by TheManfromKenya: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chubhie:
That's murder
lol
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by pheyimen: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
mimee9:
I feel your pains and confusion, I was once in this situation, it disorganized me, I listened a lot to friends and today I regret my decision, things has never been okay with me, and I have never been able to forgive myself....so don't be like me
i totaly understand u. GOD forgive us all

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
jessykings:

Like seriously?seriously? shocked
Yes I'm serious angry
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
naniawini:
so u xpect her 2 kip it even wen it's soo glaring dat d guy doesn't hv any plans 4 her.

My sista pls get rid of it b4 1 useless guy subject u 2 pains

IT is not a rodent on Ur farm or a cockroach in Ur cupboard.

IT is a HUMAN BEING.

A happy baby with poppy cheeks, curly hair & a very loud cry.

A living soul with the potentials to do exploits.

My dear, don't be quick to condemn another human to a death sentence simply because U made a passionate mistake.

Haa, Omo seriously, to marry theses 21st century ladies is actually scary ooooooo

So if I make a mistake in my marriage, my wife will just wake up in the middle of the night & trust a knife into my enemies chest!!!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by neocortex: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
goingape1:
you shall know them (oloshi) those people who have aborted great men and women and ended up giving birth to imbec1le.

you are the generation of imbec1le which your mother had already given birth to.

So much hate just for a dissenting view ?
It is hypocritical for a "sinner" to feel that
he/she is better than other "sinners"

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by goingape1: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
izzou:

Inasmuch as I don't agree with her comments, her parents shouldn't be brought into it

Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Rocktation, Mynd44 must apologize to me if you no go exile

cool
if her parents didn't brought her up the right way she would know that abortion is not an alternative to a solution.

her parents is into this.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
@ Tega4B :
Keep the baby. When its born, give him up for adoption at an orphanage. Or make enquiries, do your research and find a couple looking for a baby to adopt.
Even if you have to take it to littlesaintsorphanage.org and lie that you found the baby somewhere. Please do not abort the child.

I also need you to examine the psychological effects the abortion will have on you. Depression, mental torture, and eventual suicide, etc often come as side effects of an abortion. Things like the baby's 'birthday' will disturb you for a long time. This is pure psychology I'm talking about here. I also suggest you watch a few abortion videos to know how its done, then decide if you want to carry through with it.

Taking the easy way out never solves anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by neocortex: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
goingape1:
you shall know them (oloshi) those people who have aborted great men and women and ended up giving birth to imbec1le.

you are the generation of imbec1le which your mother had already given birth to.

So much hate just for a dissenting view ?
By their fruits , you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
honestly, I'm mad at you for that post. You should take it down
I'm so sorry thatt you feel mad at my post cry but I have no power to take it down cheesy grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by madgoat(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
If I were in her shoes, it won't be worth it to me undecided ..... and you are actually being selfish because the child will be traumatized emotionally for the rest of his/her life because he/she doesn't have a dad undecided

DEVIL.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by maazikc: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
This kind risk is always expected from desperate girls.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Get rid ASAP if you know what is Good for your life angry
You're as crazy as your name. It's obvious...What if she dies in the process? What if that's the ONLY baby God has purposed for her life? If you were a man I would have been silent because women love children more than most irresponsible men do. SMH!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
chineloSA:

You drive or walk to a man's house. Take off your clothes. Take off your underwear. Get into his bed. Open your legs wider than 180 degrees. Do these steps repeatedly AND YOU CALL ALL THIS A MISTAKE!!!!!! shocked shocked Na wa ooooo
are you any better? Scratch that..... Are you perfect? undecided
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by thedarkside: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

lol

kenyan...ahhhhhhh..

i want to ask a question to a kenyan: why the hell are you kenyans sooo obsessesed in be better in something or whatever than nigerians??...

do you want to be better than us in pisssing and shiiting too??..why are you people soo obsessed with nigerians??..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.