Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon (7036 Views)

Are You Getting Married Anytime Soon? / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Goyim:

So when you're dead, you still feel pain and suffering? Hmmm
Really makes you think.
u don't believe in the after life do u?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by frugal(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2016
tiredsoul:

I have tried religion. I gave everything I have to God, why am I still in this mess?
What mess really? You didn't say what issues you're having.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Plz pm me, coz i wana marry u, take millions of life and funeral insurance for u, den i will help u by giving u an overdose of sleeping plz my sweet. In yo death, i wil be rich.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by FTBOY: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Plz pm me, coz i wana marry u, take millions of life and funeral insurance for u, den i will help u by giving u an overdose of sleeping plz my sweet. In yo death, i wil be rich.
you don't have to take after your mother.
na family curse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

You don't sound like a lady..

A lady is one with a kind heart and understanding...

You don't need to sound ridiculous.. Keep it low pls.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5:
I am also depressed... But listen..

I was to graduate with a good grade.. According to my intelligence... One thing happened to something... I came out with second class lower.. I am depressed...

My dad have this problem with his kidney issues..and at a time I was really scared of him dying and leaving us behind... I still pray for him everyday... I am depressed..

My immediate elder brother returned from school one sunny morning and stopped taking lectures again.. Never went to school after alota spending... He turned out to be a somehow a psycho... He reads much.. Dats y... He is not producing anything positive in his life now... As I speak... I am depressed....

My eldest brother died last year... And I couldn't hold myself.. I wanted to die too.. He married for about 8months before his death... No child.. No nothing to remember him here on earth... Just his pictures and voice note I do listen to when I needed to hear him speak and smile...... I am depressed...

I rounded up my my university life 2013/2014...and yet no job.. I only work not to earn... I work for free.. But I know someday I will be telling stories of how it is.. Bro I am depressed...

I am not in a relationship as at now... And I am 29yrs old... I don't have a woman I can call my own yet cos no work for hand oo.. I am still doubting if the ladies that are in my life will still stick around a moment more... Bro I am fvcking depressed....

And Hey.... I am a SICKLE CELL PATIENT... struggling with my health.. Issues... Buying drugs up and down with the little money I have just to survive.. I am depressed bro....

I take drugs everyday like I breath... It's my life and I can't change it.. Bro.. I am depressed...

Should I go on counting? Let me end here..

Oya read my story.. Tell me if u still wanna commit suicide if someone like me refuses to commit suicide..... Who are you to commit suicide?

Brace up man... Keep going... It will only get better..
I'm moved beyond words by Your post. God bless You immensely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Kherry: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Do you know if you end your life,you will double punishment from God,bro in a your basket adage....bi a oku ise o tan(if there is life,there is hope) so don't give up cos some people are facing more than what you are facing n they don't give

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2016
VikingsOO7:

I'm moved beyond words by Your post. God bless You immensely.

Thanks man...

We have to encourage ourselves!!!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Fadedjeans: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5 and tiredsoul, I've read your posts on this thread. I've been depressed and I'm still depressed, and sadly I've also been in a situation where I felt like taking my own life, and the only thing I did was think about about something I cherished the most, and for that moment it saved me. I eventually spoke to my mum about it and we both cried and I felt better, but just for that moment. Now, when I feel down, and these crazy thoughts just run through my head, I take a run round where I live. Coming online sometimes to ask for advice, might just be what will set u over the edge; not everyone has a conscience that isn't but for themselves. You'll realize later if u hang in there that you're actually stronger than any advice anyone could ever give to u. Just turn to something in this down time, religion, memories, loved ones, dreams, I don't know. Just hold on to something. I wish u love tiredsoul and I wish u life Snow5.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5:

Sometimes we win the most.... When we have nothing to loose..

My secrete is this... I live every moment of my life like nothing really matters anymore... But make sure you do the important things that matters most.

Live like you ve got nothing to loose anymore.. Live like you don't care whatever may happen will not shake you(but be cautious of events)..

Pretend like you don't need anything more In this world other than your breath(but strive for the important simplest things)... Act like you don't care...

You will see things differently from the period u were wishing you had a job that pays billions... U had the beautiful of all the ladies on earth.. You had the most romantic story ever that has happened... U had the most expensive car... Don't pay attention to these things again... U will see your depressed state will die gradually... And u will be happy for once... And this things u were wishing u had will come naturally and u won't even take notice that these things were what u were dying for...

But mind you... In all... Make sure you stay alive to make your frnds and family happy.. Jst by seeing u alone...

Don't ever think of suicide again bro... We all gonna die someday... It's the bitter truth.. But at that... Don't hasten the death.... It will surely come naturally.... But before then make sure u are able to leave a true mark of honor by not committing suicide..

Live your life.. And let things flow naturally... Okay?..

And Hey... Don't let the peanut u receiving makes u feel bad.. Try and look past the income... Try to garner experience from the job... And make sure u have experience in it enough... From there... U will find yourself soaring high when another company hires you..

Your relationship? It's all in your hand.. You can choose to let relationship slide away for the moment.... Take a break.. Take a deep breath.. And tell your self what you really want in a relationship... Ad make sure u work towards it.... It will happen the way u planned it...

But in all... Put your trust in God!!!

Your post brought tears to my eyes... I haven't said this to anyone in a long while, but God bless you for being a blessing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Fadedjeans:
Snow5 and tiredsoul, I've read your posts on this thread. I've been depressed and I'm still depressed, and sadly I've also been in a situation where I felt like taking my own life, and the only thing I did was think about about something I cherished the most, and for that moment it saved me. I eventually spoke to my mum about it and we both cried and I felt better, but just for that moment. Now, when I feel down, and these crazy thoughts just run through my head, I take a run round where I live. Coming online sometimes to ask for advice, might just be what will set u over the edge; not everyone has a conscience that isn't but for themselves. You'll realize later if u hang in there that you're actually stronger than any advice anyone could ever give to u. Just turn to something in this down time, religion, memories, loved ones, dreams, I don't know. Just hold on to something. I wish u love tiredsoul and I wish u life Snow5.
... Thanks man...

But if I should think of my loved ones when am depressed... Then am gonna die instantly.. Cos my loved one is gone far away from me... He was my all...

But he died na... So who I won think of again?

U know what I do when I feel that terribly down?

I listened to NICK VUJICIC messages.. Motivational words... That guy conquered depression and pains...

And after that.... I just jam THE MUSIC.. all kinda music... Especially rock music... It helps a great deal.. I plug in my earpiece and am off the mood...

Thanks for stopping by to encourage the OP in a positive way.. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Your post brought tears to my eyes... I haven't said this to anyone in a long while, but God bless you for being a blessing

Thanks man..

We got no choice but to live our lives... There are still billions out there we better of... Hope u realise that?

No matter the situation.. The best resort is to give it your best shot... Trust me it helps dat way..

Thanks for your concern on my story.. It's jst a little of me I shared... So OP won't feel he is the worst of the living being in this planet earth...

Thanks for stopping by... Stay positive!!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by kullozone(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
but I'm human, I'm jut flawed that's all cheesy grin I think I really need help cry cheesy
Sharrrrap there! You're trying too hard to make people see that you don't care about anything. It's boring. If weak people don't deserve to live,same goes for mumu and crazy people...so iya, you've to go too oh! I take amadioha beg you ehn?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2016
kullozone:
Sharrrrap there! You're trying too hard to make people see that you don't care about anything. It's boring. If weak people don't deserve to live,same goes for mumu and crazy people...so iya, you've to go too oh! I take amadioha beg you ehn?
Yes boss! grin
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by DeLioncourt: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5:
... Have you ever been depressed before..??

U have no idea how depressed one can be...

I laugh..

some people don't even know what depression is. Anybody that feels down or sad will just claim depression. Depression has sign and symptoms like regular diseases. So let the OP confirm first that he/she is depressed.

And yes, I have been depressed. But I got over it with sheer determination and positive thinking. Not contemplating suicide.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by DeLioncourt: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2016
tobbie247:

OP, you need to stay clear of people who don't understand you. Depression is not and its never ordinary but it's something you have power over. You will win this.

what is there to understand?
let him/her know that it his choice to continue under the scourge of his "depression". I'm simply trying to let him know that there are people facing worse.

Maybe I should open a thread for the malaria I had last week.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by battyguy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bro! Gotta brace up and stay strong.. You have so much potentials to die now.. One advice for you is to count your blessings daily instead of the things you lack.. The power of gratitude supersedes what you think. .always think positively, and have the power of visualization .simply imagine how you want your life to be, make it your dominant thought.. You will be surprised at how your life would turn out to be.. The best awaits you.. Read about KFC (Kentucky fried chicken) ..if you need further guidance.. Feel free to contact me on okochac@yahoo.com..wish you all the best bro.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5:

You don't sound like a lady..
A lady is one with a kind heart and understanding...

You don't need to sound ridiculous.. Keep it low pls.
or wat? M trying to hekp de guy na
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
FTBOY:
you don't have to take after your mother.
na family curse?

u seem to forget dat yo mother n grandmother, r the ones who taught my mom. We learn from de best
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

or wat? M trying to hekp de guy na

Or else I drink pure water grin cheesy tongue

Seriously be helpful na...in a positive way jor..
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5:

Or else I drink pure water grin cheesy tongue
Seriously be helpful na...in a positive way jor..
hehehhe den go drink pure water my sweety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
tiredsoul

dont get tired life is filled with ups and downs....most of the time we need to keep moving forward and keep giving our best.... but you cant give your best if youre dead....today is bad doesn't mean next Tuesday will be worse.... theres too many reasons to stay alive

as long as youre alive am sure the change you are looking to find is almost upon you... dont over think it

stay positive#
say no to suicide#

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by tobbie247(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
DeLioncourt:

what is there to understand?
let him/her know that it his choice to continue under the scourge of his "depression". I'm simply trying to let him know that there are people facing worse.

Maybe I should open a thread for the malaria I had last week.

What is there to understand?! Clearly, you have never met someone suffering from chronic depression before. You think having money or being in a better financial or social state helps solve depression?

Depression is a personal thing and because people are in "worse" situations has nothing to do with the person who is depressed. He shouldn't attach his healing to the fact that "he's doing better than some people". So what happens when those people start to do better than him? He should find another set of people who he's doing better than?

You can open a thread about whatever you like if it bothers you. You say open a thread about malaria that's because you know what to do when you have it. Someone doesn't know what to do and is asking for help. If you've never been depressed before please leave here. I know what it feels like and I'm trying to help.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by FTBOY: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

u seem to forget dat yo mother n grandmother, r the ones who taught my mom. We learn from de best
it was a simple advice, not an insult. don't follow your mom's footsteps or you'd end up in regrets..
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
FTBOY:
it was a simple advice, not an insult. don't follow your mom's footsteps or you'd end up in regrets..

yeah with me too. M not insulting anyone. All m asking is dat u ask yo grand mother and mother to stop teaching my mom funny things, so dat i too dont follow in her footsteps
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by FTBOY: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
kullozone:
that thing you quoted is a jobless tw.erp who stays online 24/7...

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by annayawchee: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
U feel everything is empty and u want to end it all but have a stopped for a second and look around U, there are people whose issue are far worst than Urs.... Never give Up thats all i got to say .
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by FTBOY: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

yeah with me too. M not insulting anyone. All m asking is dat u ask yo grand mother and mother to stop teaching my mom funny things, so dat i too dont follow in her footsteps
didn't you see in my initial post where i asked if it's a family curse? your mom conceived her evil disposition from her own mother.....and you're about repeating her mistake! please accept Christ today and get rid of this ancestral curse in your family line. i believe you can!
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by kaziblake(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5:
I am also depressed... But listen..

I was to graduate with a good grade.. According to my intelligence... One thing happened to something... I came out with second class lower.. I am depressed...

My dad have this problem with his kidney issues..and at a time I was really scared of him dying and leaving us behind... I still pray for him everyday... I am depressed..

My immediate elder brother returned from school one sunny morning and stopped taking lectures again.. Never went to school after alota spending... He turned out to be a somehow a psycho... He reads much.. Dats y... He is not producing anything positive in his life now... As I speak... I am depressed....

My eldest brother died last year... And I couldn't hold myself.. I wanted to die too.. He married for about 8months before his death... No child.. No nothing to remember him here on earth... Just his pictures and voice note I do listen to when I needed to hear him speak and smile...... I am depressed...

I rounded up my my university life 2013/2014...and yet no job.. I only work not to earn... I work for free.. But I know someday I will be telling stories of how it is.. Bro I am depressed...

I am not in a relationship as at now... And I am 29yrs old... I don't have a woman I can call my own yet cos no work for hand oo.. I am still doubting if the ladies that are in my life will still stick around a moment more... Bro I am fvcking depressed....

And Hey.... I am a SICKLE CELL PATIENT... struggling with my health.. Issues... Buying drugs up and down with the little money I have just to survive.. I am depressed bro....

I take drugs everyday like I breath... It's my life and I can't change it.. Bro.. I am depressed...

Should I go on counting? Let me end here..

Oya read my story.. Tell me if u still wanna commit suicide if someone like me refuses to commit suicide..... Who are you to commit suicide?

Brace up man... Keep going... It will only get better..
You made made me cry cry it's is well with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
FTBOY:
didn't you see in my initial post where i asked if it's a family curse? your mom conceived her evil disposition from her own mother.....and you're about repeating her mistake! please accept Christ today and get rid of this ancestral curse in your family line. i believe you can!

takes one to know one darling, so u n i probabrly meet in those meetings for evil ppl.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
kaziblake:
You made made me cry cry it's is well with you

Amen.. All is well jor...

Sorry my post made u cry.. It's just how it is...
Don't worry jor. Am still pressing on.. With God's grace.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhe den go drink pure water my sweety

Lols... Go away jor tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) / Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. / COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.