Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) (4062 Views)

why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
lilmax:
define decent
not being objectified.
hyper sexualized.
Everything from a woman's walk 2 her body is .
Movies
Music/music videos
Ads, televised and digital/print ads
Runway
"Fashion"
....men don't wear as little as women are told they should 2 be attractive
Etc......
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
who wi respect girlz who dress half_nakked? kingcheezy u dey yarn opata. I get rammed daily with dose useless Kardashian and dia nudes. isnt dere a free the niiple campaign going on? women objectify demselves too much
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by ElsonMorali: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
My mind is trying to process that mass behind her and it's showing me error! Error!! Error!!!

Obviously it can't get around that box shaped @ss. Too rectangular looking.
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
who wi respect girlz who dress half_nakked? kingcheezy u dey yarn opata. I get rammed daily with dose useless Kardashian and dia nudes. isnt dere a free the niiple campaign going on? women objectify demselves too much
they fall in line with mass medias objectification of them and intern objectify themselves ,at times willing like Kim
~~
But do not take the actions of SOME woman as validation for how/why women are treated as objects.
You treat a human being as a human.
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by lilmax(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
not being objectified.
hyper sexualized.
Everything from a woman's walk 2 her body is .
Movies
Music/music videos
Ads, televised and digital/print ads
Runway
"Fashion"
....men don't wear as little as women are told they should 2 be attractive
Etc......
that's not what I got from my dictionary, decent means integrity

CossyOrjiakor comes to mind, Google her, that's a sex object and she's proud grin

it all depends on how you present yourself, Gerrit?
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
they fall in line with mass medias objectification of them and intern objectify themselves ,at times willing like Kim
~~
But do not take the actions of SOME woman as validation for how/why women are treated as objects.
You treat a human being as a human.
ur right sha. I dont objectify women. but u cant blame d media. d media is portraying nudity/same sex as a cool thing. but why are our ladies falling into d trap? 20yrs feom now will b scary. its like africa is d only continent still hanging on to morality. the west have accepted every form of perversion known to mankind. a woman alone can choose wat message she passes wit wat she wears.

btw you look cool. id love to see u on make up someday if only to increase my urge to make brown babies wit u
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
lilmax:
that's not what I got from my dictionary, decent means integrity

CossyOrjiakor comes to mind, Google her, that's a sex object and she's proud grin

it all depends on how you present yourself, Gerrit?
SIGH ..another BIG Sigh.
~
It doesn't matter how a woman presents hers...elf.......you know what?
I'm wasting my time.
You'll alwayshold yer view .
I'm gonna go now. Bye
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by lilmax(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
SIGH ..another BIG Sigh.
~
It doesn't matter how a woman presents hers...elf.......you know what?
I'm wasting my time.
You'll alwayshold yer view .
I'm gonna go now. Bye
did you Google it? I guess not....my view is factual. Bye
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
lilmax:
did you Google it? I guess not....my view is factual. Bye
grin

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by lilmax(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin
yah I know am right, why prove it further? grin

decent =respectable cool

btw, not talking of you searching "decent", talking of cossy Orjiakor .....now search for it and prove me right again grin
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
lilmax:
yah I know am right, why prove it further? grin

decent =respectable cool

btw, not talking of you searching "decent", talking of cossy Orjiakor .....now search for it and prove me right again grin
Uh playa,chech that Wella. You are 2 treat th respectfully
But I sight how you turned a blind eye 2 the other definitionsvof the word 2 suit yerself.
Now. Let's end this. Bye-bye.

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by lilmax(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uh playa,chech that Wella. You are 2 treat th respectfully
But I sight how you turned a blind eye 2 the other definitionsvof the word 2 suit yerself.
Now. Let's end this. Bye-bye.

now give me how the other definitions of decent supports unclothedness grin

yah its the end, bye
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur right sha. I dont objectify women. but u cant blame d media. d media is portraying nudity/same sex as a cool thing. but why are our ladies falling into d trap? 20yrs feom now will b scary. its like africa is d only continent still hanging on to morality. the west have accepted every form of perversion known to mankind. a woman alone can choose wat message she passes wit wat she wears.

btw you look cool. id love to see u on make up someday if only to increase my urge to make brown babies wit u
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them / Morning Sex [strictly 18+] / SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.