Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Help, Which Should I Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Which Should I Go For? (1089 Views)

Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Which Should I Go For? by Holyfield1(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2016
I've just been admitted to study Chemistry at OOU, Opted for Pharmacy initially but was given Chemistry, Just few months ago, I started processing my schooling outside the country, Canada, Paid 450 USD( 190,000 naira) last week for the processing, Was told school will resume by January. I've been home for close to 3 years now seeking for admission, now the deadline for the acceptance fee is Sep 13. Please what should I do? Wait for Canada's admission(still uncertain) or pay the acceptance fee and start school already here?
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by falconey(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
the latter
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by Spicylate(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Except if you have high faith, then you can wait. But I'd proceed for the latter.
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2016
OP, I guess common sense should tell you to go for the later angry

Who schooling at OOU epp?? undecided
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by falconey(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:
OP, I guess common sense should tell you to go for the later angry

Who schooling at OOU epp?? undecided

OOU is not the former
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

OOU is not the former

What are you saying, Bruh?? undecided
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by Holyfield1(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Are you all saying, forfeit the OOU admission for the uncertain Canada own?
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by falconey(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

What are you saying, Bruh?? undecided

you contradicted your notion read again, OOU is the former while Canada is the latter.

"Please what should I do? Wait for Canada's admission(still uncertain) or pay the acceptance fee and start school already here" or you chosed from the explanation.
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

you contradicted your notion read again, OOU is the former while Canada is the later.

"Please what should I do? Wait for Canada's admission(still uncertain) or pay the acceptance fee and start school already here" or you chosed from the explanation.

But I told him to go for the later which is Canada and I later said who OOU epp??

Nothing is confusing here now angry
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by falconey(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

But I told him to go for the later which is Canada and I later said who OOU epp??

Nothing is confusing here now angry

I know oooo but what you asked him to go for is OOU (latter) which you are against.
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by Holyfield1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

I know oooo but what you asked him to go for is OOU (later) which you are against.
So I should just let the admission go and await Canada's next year..It's worth given a trial, when my fams ask, I'd just give the excuse of not accepting Chemistry..I'm still afraid tho
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

I know oooo but what you asked him to go for is OOU (later) which you are against.

Jeez!!! But Bruh check again now, Canada is the later and OOU is the former angry
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by Holyfield1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Jeez!!! But Bruh check again now, Canada is the later and OOU is the former angry
Canada is the former and OOU is the latter
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by falconey(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

really? OK

"Please what should I do? Wait for Canada's admission(still uncertain) or pay the acceptance fee and start school already here"

this is the question isn't it?
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by Holyfield1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please just advice me, Canada or OOU, I don't want this to be a ''latter'' or ''former'' argument/explanation thread cool
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Holyfield1:
Canada is the former and OOU is the latter

falconey:

really? OK
"Please what should I do? Wait for Canada's admission(still uncertain) or pay the acceptance fee and start school already here"
this is the question isn't it?

Yeah, I don grab. I misinterpreted before. I just proofread the whole post again. I don grab cool
Re: Help, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
i think you should do the bsc chemistry and maybe go to canada for masters then still do heavy certifications....everyone is packaging in this country. if you finish well and package what you have well im sure things will work out....in as much as nigeria loves foreign certificates there are still some without jobs in this country....

its all a game of probability#

(1) (Reply)

I like her so much but I can't marry her / If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? / The Sex Tool... In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.