Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (15846 Views)

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) / 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Let me call on professor Ronald4lif and oga Wristbangle cool
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2016
its not calculated, let's say like 10 minutes, 6 minutes to rest, and 4 minutes for the girl to wake up the gbola for follow up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by herzern(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:
You can't see then romanceland dons.

Make I mention some of them:

Stfuare.yougod
Vizk.izz
Genera.lbush
Wingb.ack
Herz.ern
Max.i112
Veek.id
Empe.rorlee
Mcbro.oklyn

Oya answer

It depends on my strenqth on that particular day......

After first cum.....5 minutes relaxation...and then I qet back to business.....

Most times....at 5 minutes interval....I qo 3 rounds....

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by pedestal82(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2016
If you don marry for upto 5 years, you go forget wetin two rounds be.
Nack one and sleep off , maybe till next day or two or three self.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by dharay99: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Chimo! i have 'dieded'...
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by asitis752: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=prettyslimme post=49200330]u mean...

4 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Yagalchychy: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Grand horizons window blinds and interior decor deals in all quality home and office blinds, well tailored curtains with unique designs and accessories,kitchen cabinet etc Contact: Grand Horizons window blinds and decor on....(08072862060) Grand Horizons! "That extra touch your home and office needs" with one year free maintenance on all products delivered anywhere in Nigeria....you would

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I will juz read comments as the master of sexs telling their stories...

Abi u go dey this kyn thread

You are not too hard to find cheesy
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Stfuare.yougod
Vizk.izz
Gener.albush
Win.gback
He.rzern
Ma.xi112
Ve.ekid
Empero.rlee
Mcbro. oklyn

Oya answer

Hahahah, Bruh me no too dey kpansh like that cheesy

I'm still a virgin, Bruh embarassed
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by royalemperors: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2016
#TeamVirgin
#TeamNoSexTillMarriage grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Eminembuz(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2016
asitis752:
I don't do more than a round because I'm a late ejakulattor and I think that's the best you can give a lady. My lady reach orgasm at least twice before me and it will last for at least 25minutes of full action. After that, we sleep for hours.
yea bro! My kinda shit you got right there.

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Fidelismaria: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2016
What a stupid and pointless question

I wonda how dere answers will solve ur sexual problems @op

Nairalanders bin asking stupid question since 17AD
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by vicben27(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
No waitin bro i change CD n get on wit it datz d best time u last longer n hit harder.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by veekid(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
wakes:

You know them eh?
You nko?
Don't shy away from the question. Come back and answer your own. Lol!

Mine depends on mood, but at all at all 5minutes don do
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by veekid(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Stfuareyougod
Vizkizz
Generalbush
Wingback
Herzern
Maxi112
Veekid
Emperorlee
Mcbrooklyn

Oya answer

Depends on the babe
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by donshady(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ibiblaze:
I don't stop at round one ooo,I keep on the hit that's y I hate using cd cause it delays me before I will wear another one my dick go don fall but I don't stop or rest at round one reason is that I come quick at first round but second round na like 15minutes Abi

Hiv is knocking om your door...
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by donshady(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
1st round ---15sec
2nd round ---45sec
3rd round 1min
And we sleep off grin

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by YBMB(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
With my girl, i go 2 rounds,
1st will take upto 45 mins
Rest for like 30mins
Then complete the 2nd round which normally last longer than the first.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by ofeshe(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Just came to read comments grin
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Oilwell(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
pedestal82:
If you don marry for upto 5 years, you go forget wetin two rounds be.
Nack one and sleep off , maybe till next day or two or three self.

You are a confirmed member

3 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
1st round after 15min
2nd round after 45mins
3rd round after1hour
4th round 2hours (plus BJ and till daybreakmode activated ,non stop)
Other facts may play like if she has a good soundtrack, that Shit turns me faster than a light bulb comes up when nepa bring light....
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by successnd(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
The truth is it depends on the intersity of
the arousal, if u are almost about to cum
and you stop thrusting for while u'l be able
to continue all over again.when de reverse
is the case, then average of 4 mins. but if
one is on drug say Alomo, baby oku, agbara bitter- na forward match ooh. anyway priv
chat on how..... 2hrs+ without any drug.08038681249

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by prettyslimme(f): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
make i no talk, so 25mins no reach you cheesy cheesy
talk wetin dey ur mind. and Yes 25 min no do me.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Franchise21(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
It all depends on d signal strength of d network...
grin
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by queencalipso(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

It depends on how long the first round is and how sexy the girl is grin.

Hmm!! I sight you
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by EmperorLee(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

Hmm!! I sight you

Ifunaya mu kiss Adaobi, Adaku, Adanne kiss I sight you pass wink
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by captainking(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
prettyslimme:
u mean u ejaculate after 25 mins of full action and u call Dt late ejaculation..u must be joking
25 mins is actually quick expulsion for some men.. Had a bad experience. Once... I had sex with a lady.. Several times but could not come.. Was pumping it for over an hour.. No semen yet.. Had to stop having sex with her.. Cos all the times I had sex with her.. I never came.. While with other ladies.. I would cum.... Not a gud experience thou.. Having to have all the erection and not cum.... No drugs of enhancers involved...

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
captainking:
25 mins is actually quick expulsion for some men.. Had a bad experience. Once... I had sex with a lady.. Several times but could not come.. Was pumping it for over an hour.. No semen yet.. Had to stop having sex with her.. Cos all the times I had sex with her.. I never came.. While with other ladies.. I would cum.... Not a gud experience thou.. Having to have all the erection and not cum.... No drugs of enhancers involved...
Kudos to our brother,

Who has entered a borehole.

Respect

8 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by dryyansh1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Depends on my mood. I have never Cum when I smoke weed and fuvk (real talk).
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by yemsai(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
Depends on my mood. I have never Cum when I smoke weed and fuvk (real talk).
shocked shocked u smoke weed?...*runs outta thread*
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by dryyansh1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
yemsai:

shocked shocked u smoke weed?...*runs outta thread*
Is it bad? grin
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by yemsai(f): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
Is it bad? grin
En en..is good..keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / What Does "Spam Me" Mean During Conversations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.