Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (15816 Views)

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) / 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
prettyslimme:
talk wetin dey ur mind. and Yes 25 min no do me.
cheesy cheesy bore hole shocked embarassed
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by MBush(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
That bastard don ban me...
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:

That bastard don ban me...
na berlyn cause am. i don derail her thread, anything when she do for this forum will be derailed and i go disgrace am soon, you know me na
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by MBush(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
na berlyn cause am. i don derail her thread, anything when she do for this forum will be derailed and i go disgrace am soon, you know me na

Quote this moniker for any of her thread you wan derail...

I dey your back...

1 Like

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:

I dey your back...
ok boss man
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by captainking(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
optimusmind:

Kudos to our brother,
My brother.. No be small thing oo... I tire for d matter oo.

Respect..

Who has entered a borehole.

Respect
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by fox26: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
First round the pvssy is too sweet cum early six minutes but my vollup gets harder again before I withdraw it , so I just carry on with the fvcking and it will be longer to 30 . The pvssy I am in love with is a good one for me , give me auto-engauged-rounds .

3 Likes

Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
na be~rlyn cause am. i don derail her thread, anything when she do for this forum will be derailed and i go disgrace am soon, you know me na
stop mentioning me upadan pls undecided
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Berlyn:
o[b]stop mentioning me upadan pls undecided[/b]
when you dey find trouble you no know angry you go hail no worry, i dey busy dey cook person beef, your own go set soon
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
when you dey find trouble you no know angry you go hail no worry, i dey busy dey cook person beef, your own go set soon
you get time
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Berlyn:
you get time
EPIC cheesy cheesy cheesy you must hail, with your cheap top
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Ajusshi: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:

I dey your back...
Quote this moniker too... Got no beef with the bea, but I love unholy alliance.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by real005: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
with gud pre-intimacy nd fantastic mouth action for about 45mins, she must av came twice or more.....den plus a super thrust for 30 or 45mins which will still make her to cum more b4 u erupt, den 2nd round must be as gud as ntin.......
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by MBush(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ajusshi:
Quote this moniker too... Got no beef with the bea, but I love unholy alliance.

Lol... unholy Shea??

Efcchq... this is a new recruit...
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by dryyansh1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
yemsai:

En en..is good..keep it up
grin I stopped though
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by yemsai(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
grin I stopped though
Hmmm...liar
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Depends on hw interesting d chic is buh nmly frm rnd 1-3 i rest abt 10-15 min while playing with her body if she aint sleeping b4 cntnuatn...buh if she aint interesting after 2 rnds @ nite omoh na till early momo i go gv her one fr d road man or i pretend to b asleep till she take her dull self out of my way..buh i don jam one dull babe when i dey teach positioning imagine d mugu dey tell me next time pls..i no fail to turn her as i like n after d 1st one like 10 mins later i was touching her d goat don sleep off,i didnt bother myself n in d morning she wanted more after killing my vibe..i just blank out till she tire to touch n i neva called again. For me sha its 15 min tops after d 1st 3rnds then abt 2hrs rest b4 we proceed n sometimes no resting it all depends on d miracle b4 me sha
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by HMZi: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2016
I like to blow cess between rounds,so 10-15 minutes..
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Eljefe(m): 2:30am On Sep 10, 2016
wakes:
While some people boast of 5 straight rounds when making love, others do once and it's over for the day.
It is also true that when a man releases or cums, he loses interest in it automatically at least for a short while.

From your experience, especially for you that goes up to 5 rounds before retiring.
How long do you wait before resuming the next round?
Honest answers please.

A. 0-1 minute
B. 1-2 minutes
C. 3-5 minutes
D. I don't wait at all!
E. I do only once and STOP!
F. None of the above, custom answer.
Oya let's roll...

3 working days
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by GodblessNig247(m): 4:57am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:

Don't blame her. ..she is slim! !!
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2016
mercichoco:
Mmmh, these guys are truly honest, unlike folks here claiming nonsense

Gosh allow me do justice to dat body...mehn
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Ibiblaze(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
donshady:

Hiv is knocking om your door...
I don't like using cd doesnot mean I don't use it,and besides I don't sex any girl I see like u,only my date and it's not more than 5girls self ,lol
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by prettyslimme(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
not it borehole
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by prettyslimme(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
not ur borehole
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by lizdammy: 12:03pm On May 17, 2020
One Minute Man Cure:

Recipe

10 seeds of alligator pepper
1 bitter kola [first pound this]
1 small piece of Ginger [Grate it first]
5 black seeds
5 Dates
50 Tiger nuts (first pound this)

Blend them with bananas into a smoothie.

Take 1 cup of this concoction 3 times Daily for 30 days.

Always prepare it fresh.

Call me after 30 days to share your testimony.

To learn more, join my Telegram Group of over 8000 members where I dish out hot information, changing lives daily.
Blessings!
DammyLove
080 .66 .64 .68 .68
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by lizdammy: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by lizdammy: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thanks for the patronage.
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Kindly contact DammyLove on 07087787676
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by Pancakeey(f): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
stiflerdrug:
I don't pull out even when I cum.. I continue till mayb my bae Catches me or some disturbs lipsrsealed
You’re ready to be a father then
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
mercichoco:
Mmmh, these guys are truly honest, unlike folks here claiming nonsense

How long your boyfriends the take before the next round?
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by lizdammy: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Eljefe:

3 working days
Great!
Re: Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. by newoffer: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
wakes:

Wow! I like your style my friend.

Buy bitter kola. Eat 2 hour before and 2 during action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.