Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? (35965 Views)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by sisisioge: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Take the car and your continual support from him. Let him sue you!
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Neverquit(f): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
robedu,

You don try. You need to send him packing ASAP...before you do:
Call a family meeting to let them know everything that happened. Those peeps will tell you that you shld keep helping that blood is thicker blah blah blah. Tell them to help him if they are that concerned...just watch how they will start grumbling.

The purpose of the meeting is to let your family know so in case your brother harms you.

After the meeting, kick him out and change your locks.

Like someone said earlier, the moment you stop enabling him, he will hurt you...so please be wise and act swiftly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by jopretty(f): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Very true!
Tochex101:

She took the words out my mouth, its very easy to scream "take your car back", " cut him loose" or "send him away" but I think you need to apply caution and wisdom for as sad as it sounds; that your brother can hurt you.
It's a pity man is soo wicked and ugly natured.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by babythug(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
SUPERPACK:
life has no duplicate, do nt inconvienence ur self just to pls others, you have tried uq best to help ur siblings and even the devil knws that,
pls dnt give him that car again because he is irresponsiuble and might incure a heavier damage that u wont be able to manage, try to establish a small agricultural trade for him instead.

How about the previous businesses she established for him Didn't you read that he made no good from it. He's what Yoruba people call ajenirun!

@Robedu repair your car, dust yourself up and live your life! Even if you shed your Blood your brother isn't likely to realize you are making a sacrifice to make him comfortable, besides he's a full grown man and doesn't need this level of pampering and indulgence anymore

8 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Jennifer89(f): 4:58am On Sep 10, 2016
robedu, send him out of your house. He is a 29 years old irresponsible man. Don't even think of what anybody will say coz you have tried. How long will you continue spoon feeding him? let him go and face challenges outside. He is misbehaving because 'him see food chop', tell him to go and hustle for himself

2 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by flightz(f): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2016
ifyalways:
Take the car from him. At this stage in life, all you owe him is accommodation and food and occasional pocket money, let him find his feet.

Tough love.
so you are a nurse
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
OP I advise that you do either one of these 2 things

1. Leave the car at the mechanics. Tell your brother that you cannot afford to repair the car
2. Repair the car, sell it straight away and buy a car that he cant use for Uber. Tell him you cant afford to maintain a Uber quality car

You only need to use this small car until you get married next year, after which you can buy what you want.

Its unlikely he will come to you a married woman and ask you to hand over your new car for Uber then.

Next do not and I repeat do not rent an apartment with the aim he will come and live with you and your husband

The best you can do for him is to pay for your current apartment until it expires after which its between him and your landlord. So let him know now so he can start making plans.

Sometimes we unwittingly enable people not to grow up and be irresponsible.
When you stop bailing him out, then he will have to grow up and take responsibility for his life
At 29 he is not a baby.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by byvan03: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
taryour:
SPEECHLESS. what I have in mind to tell you is harsh so make I just sit down dey look before them nairalander label me wicked.

but babe you try oo wahalai. I really commend you. God is your strength. that your elder brother ehen....

I have the same thing in mind but OP seems too soft. If you disturb my life, I cut you off, that's how I live happily.

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by elomepee: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
taryour:
SPEECHLESS. what I have in mind to tell you is harsh so make I just sit down dey look before them nairalander label me wicked.

but babe you try oo wahalai. I really commend you. God is your strength. that your elder brother ehen....

Please, there is nothing like being wicked in saying the truth. She seems not to realize that the people she is looking at to be helpless will continue their lives successfully should anything happens to her.

Some people needs to be made to face the reality of life before waking up to responsibility.

Seems to me, she has made herself the sacrificial lamp of the family.

If you ask me, I won't call any family meeting. I will just continue with my life. And am not giving any damn key to anyone. They should be the one to call family meeting and to call him to order.
It's not easy to go through the rough side of life before attaining anything meaningful. ( make dem go do house girl work for one year especially with the negative type of Madam or Oga) they will know what life is.

7 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
I would advice you to tell him how it is.Tell him he is a man and he should go fend for himself and let you be.Throw his things out.He will hate you for it but heh its your life he is ruining.Be careful though someone of such nature will do anything to get your property.I understand he is your brother,but when things go funny for you,he will not be there to support you but move on to someone else.

robedu:
I graduated quite early and at 22 i already had an okay job, my education was miraculously funded with the little meaner jobs i was doing from house girl to sale's girl, typist etc.

So when i had a job, i decided to help my other siblings both younger and elder ones get qualitative education, for 4 years i work solely to pay their fees, i had no savings, so finally last year the last one standing graduated and i thought i was going to breath fresh air.

One came to stay with me, my immediate elder brother, after his NYSC he started job hunting and couldnt get any, he came to me to explain that he wants to go into photography, that he will use that to establish himself since there are no jobs coming forth, i went ahead to buy expensive photo camera, photo light, printers and all sort of photography stuff for him. weeks pass, months pass without him making any good out of the photography business, i keep on advising him and all.

But early this year when my car started having issues, i decided to change the car, when he saw that i wanted to buy a new car, he came to me to explain that the photography business is not moving, and that i should buy a car that will be accepted in Uber, so he can be driving the car for Uber transport at the weekends when i will not be using the car, initially the car i wanted to buy wasn't uber spec, i wanted to get Lexus 350 or Prius, but because of the way he pleaded with me, i decided to buy camry 2010 which was uber spec so he can use it.

After i got the car, i taught him how to drive and he started driving the car during the weekend, later he came to tell me he can be using the car in the afternoon when i am at work then he will drop me in the morning and pick me up in the evening. this was the hardest part, i couldnt bear not having a car to move around for lunch or client meetings in the afternoon, then he begged me that if i allow him use the car in the day, in 6 months he will make enough money to buy his own car and leave me alone.

So i agreed to allow him use the car in the afternoon, it was the toughest decision have made in my life, I could no longer go for lunch except with one of my colleagues, i had to hire other uber taxi for client meetings, i couldnt have my life like before, but the troubled part was the fact that my brother became arrogant, to even take me to work with my own car became so difficult, he will hurry me to do quick let him drop me else he is going to leave me at home, he doesnt come to pick me anymore from work, i remember the day i had to wait till 11.30pm in the office because the rain was falling and he said i should just find my way, life became so difficult but i was going to bear it for the next 6 months.

But unfortunately, 3 months after he didnt come home that night but that was not the first time he will sleep out so i thought it was his usual ways, i use public transport that day to work, in the office one of his friend called that he had accident and the police said i should come, i went there and the DPO told me why i had to leave my car for somene who is so irresponsible, that he was so drunk last night when he ran into another car, he could not deny that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, i had to start begging the police who refuse to listen to our plea.

He was taken to court where i was ask to bail him out with 50,000, i spend alot of money trying to bury the case, then I had to pay all sort of damages before taking the two cars (the one he hits and my own) to repair, while all of these lasted my head was banging and i was really stressed.

After all of these the car is still being fixed at the mechanic workshop, my brother has not seen anything wrong in all he has done, no sorry whatsoever, instead he came to challenge me to hurry the mechanic to finish up repairs on time so he can start work.

I was thinking that i will not give him the car anymore, but my sister was begging i let go.

What do you think i should do.

2 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Abiodunoluseun: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Honestly, u re a one in a million wt what u av put up for ur siblings even wen u urself struggled to train urself without no efforts of anybody. however, if I must b honest to u ur effort will ever b fruitless until u learn to remove sentiment to embrace manly mind. the day d eaglet learn how to fly is day it left d mother's nest. if u don't allow dem to fend on their own they will never appreciate ur efforts and they will never b useful to themselfs, in other words ur aim at making them to b somebody will b defeated. so, b bold enough to drastic steps that will look like u don't care again just to make them av a meaningful life. Weldon great lady.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by elomepee: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
tearoses:
OP I advise that you do either one of these 2 things

1. Leave the car at the mechanics. Tell your brother that you cannot afford to repair the car
2. Repair the car, sell it straight away and buy a car that he cant use for Uber. Tell him you cant afford to maintain a Uber quality car

You only need to use this small car until you get married next year, after which you can buy what you want.

Its unlikely he will come to you a married woman and ask you to hand over your new car for Uber then.

Next do not and I repeat do not rent an apartment with the aim he will come and live with you and your husband

The best you can do for him is to pay for your current apartment until it expires after which its between him and your landlord. So let him know now so he can start making plans.

Sometimes we unwittingly enable people not to grow up and be irresponsible.
When you stop bailing him out, then he will have to grow up and take responsibility for his life
At 29 he is not a baby.

God bless you. You have said it all.

4 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
elomepee:

God bless you. You have said it all.

And you too smiley
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by waywardpikin: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow robedu, I'm really upset reading your story. Nothing upsets me more than ungrateful people. You owe your brother nothing trust me. You have done what most siblings would never do by training all your brothers and sisters past the university level. Kudos to you. You are an Angel.

Do not give him your car anymore. You have to plan for your life and your future. Stop enabling your brother, he is a user. And be careful that he doesn't abuse you physically, just try to evict him from your house so you can have your peace of mind back. He is a man, without you he will survive. Just know that after you kick him out he will say so many horrible things about you and forget all the sacrifices you have made for him. That's human beings for you. Just stay firm with your decision for your own good.

I hate self entitled people so much, God knows.

5 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by taryour(f): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
byvan03:

I have the same thing in mind but OP seems too soft. If you disturb my life, I cut you off, that's how I live happily.

chai sis the thing dey pain me wahalai. ELDER brother for that matter, not younger brother which would have been a little bit understandable considering that he is younger. but for this I will collect all my keys and send his sorry asS out of my house. make anybody come ask me wetin happen.

this op needs a resounding slap to wake her up to reality, chai she come turn to zombie. those ppl posting and telling her to give the brother a last chance and set him up finally. if I hear, in this kind of case the elder brother is just taking advantage and using authority over her so there will never be a last chance till she wakes her brain up else she will continue to work and sweat for the comfort of her ELDER BROTHER.

@ op abeg how old is your ELDER BROTHER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by taryour(f): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
robedu:
Renting a house is not an option now as my wedding is coming early next year, so i think i will have to put up with him till then, i would have loved to leave the car for him totally but 2 things bothers me, 1) the fact that while he is making money on the car, he cannot even repair it, if anything is wrong with the car he will leave it like that until im tired of complaining then i will fix it myself, if i leave the car i use my hard earn money to buy for him, he will let it rust, secondly, since my weding plans came up my elder sister told me our house in the vilage is in a bad state that even coming for intro will be a serious embarrassment, so i am doing some renovation, at least the roof that has all gone bad so rain will not come and be chasing inlaws on the intro or trad day, putting that house together will cost me over a million naira, and on the other hand, my fiance just started work few years ago, he was living with his parent until our engagement, so renting a comfortable house plus doing all the wedding stuff is going to be difficult for him so i have to save some money to support where i can, so in literal meaning, i need all the money i can get to plan my life, knowing none of them will offer help

Chai !!! Even your elder sister? nawa oo. it is well

2 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by byvan03: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
taryour:

chai sis the thing dey pain me wahalai. ELDER brother for that matter, not younger brother which would have been a little bit understandable considering that he is younger. but for this I will collect all my keys and send his sorry asS out of my house. make anybody come ask me wetin happen.

this op needs a resounding slap to wake her up to reality, chai she come turn to zombie. those ppl posting and telling her to give the brother a last chance and set him up finally. if I hear, in this kind of case the elder brother is just taking advantage and using authority over her so there will never be a last chance till she wakes her brain up else she will continue to work and sweat for the comfort of her ELDER BROTHER.

@ op abeg how old is your ELDER BROTHER

I tell you, too much sentiment kills. That sense of entitlement is something I discourage as soon as a relative starts showing it.

5 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by taryour(f): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
byvan03:

I tell you, too much sentiment kills. That sense of entitlement is something I discourage as soon as a relative starts showing it.

it's so annoying. Can you imagine the guy had over 700, 000 and wrecked it till the last kobo and never gave a dime of it to his younger sis or even their mother. so what now happens if she rents him a house or set him up for the last time as they say? he will wreck it has has done to the previous funds and come for more.

@ op no fear at all. evil no fit come near you o. make a drastic decision and stick to it, you no fit come kpai ontop him matter na, wetin

don't renew your rent and don't ever let him know your new address once you get married cause mark my word and the time you are reading this post it will not stop there, he will come to your matrimonial home and keep asking and not just you but from your hubby too.

# they always have this pity look when asking like they will drop dead the next minute if you don't give the # EXCEPT a miracle happens in their life.

As for the car, if it were me, I will repair that car and sell it off and start taking public transport till I move to my husband house.

show him a different you. stop eating and buy food stuff in the house pending the time you still living under same roof. always eat better food before u get home, hide stuff in your room so you can munch on should in case you feel like taking something before you go to bed.

tell him you broke and you can't afford to cook cause you haven't been paid for months. keep less than 500 naira in your purse always. if you have to hide your extra change in your inner shorts DO IT.

Such ppl need to be put on their track else they will wreck you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by byvan03: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
taryour:

it's so annoying. Can you imagine the guy had over 700, 000 and wrecked it till the last kobo and never gave a dime of it to his younger sis or even their mother. so what now happens if she rents him a house or set him up for the last time as they say? he will wreck it has has done to the previous funds and come for more.

@ op no fear at all. evil no fit come near you o. make a drastic decision and stick to it, you no fit come kpai ontop him matter na, wetin

don't renew your rent and don't ever let him know your new address once you get married cause mark my word and the time you are reading this post it will not stop there, he will come to your matrimonial home and keep asking and not just you but from your hubby too.

# they always have this pity look when asking like they will drop dead the next minute if you don't give the # EXCEPT a miracle happens in their life.

As for the car, if it were me, I will repair that car and sell it off and start taking public transport till I move to my husband house.

show him a different you. stop eating and buy food stuff in the house pending the time you still living under same roof. always eat better food before u get home, hide stuff in your room so you can munch on should in case you feel like taking something before you go to bed.

tell him you broke and you can't afford to cook cause you haven't been paid for months. keep less than 500 naira in your purse always. if you have to hide your extra change in your inner shorts DO IT.

Such ppl need to be put on their track else they will wreck you.

I totally agree, let her repair and sell that car. He shouldn't even have her next address brother or not. I can't accept being hurt by my own kindness jare. Some people are really unlimited liability irrespective of their age.

9 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by sweetcocoa(f): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Blood or not, I will not support an irresponsible sibling.

I kuku like myself, I would have packed out of that house for him, since he doesn't want to have sense, what rubbish. angry

5 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by obicentlis: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hey, sell that car for your own sake. Don't wanna go into details of my kinda experience.
From experience, sell it and pretend that you don't care about his well-being.

7 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by yasolan(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Its annoying ..u are fed up ..If I say I know how u feel that's a lie ..I am just sugar coating my words to make u feel better. I would say u should do one last favour for him.. Try collecting a sizeable amount from him..like selling your car to him at a loss ..this should be ur last favour to him and make him know that u won't bat an eyelid no matter what happens..let's see how the uber business goes
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by subzidi: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Your bro is undeserving, wicked, selfish and entitled! Very dangerous mix and that man can harm you if you withdraw all the priviledges therefore you must use sense and the time is now. Stop all assistance and form recession cum lack of funds from your place of work! In fact paint a very bad financial picture!
Don't for any reason give him back the car, you've done enough in fact sell it off and buy a non uber car!
Emotional people get into problems a lot, I'm one don't be a victim of your good nature. Life is a wicked and selfish place pls look out for yourself first! Was once like u learned in a hardway

3 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na this kain elder brothers dey always dey Nollywood, very parasitic in nature. Wonder where he was when people were receiving sense of dignityundecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by babyme1(f): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
To everybody telling Edu to send the bro out and all, you guys dont know the kind of caring and sweet sister she is. She doesnt have the mind to cut him off so forget it.

Sis, it is well. Do what ur mind tells you till you move in with your husband. BTW congrats on d upcoming wedding

2 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
babyme1:
To everybody telling Edu to send the bro out and all, you guys dont know the kind of caring and sweet sister she is. She doesnt have the mind to cut him off so forget it.

Sis, it is well. Do what ur mind tells you till you move in with your husband. BTW congrats on d upcoming wedding
This has nothing to do with caring and being sweet, so you think the rest of us don't love our siblings or wetin?

She's only enabling him and he'll never change if she doesn't take a firm decision to cut him him off her apron strings, you might think letting him keep being irresponsible is showing him love but it's not, it's actually doing him more harm than good.

7 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by babyme1(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
This has nothing to do with caring and being sweet, so you think the rest of us don't love our siblings or wetin?

She's only enabling him and he'll never change if she doesn't take a firm decision to cut him him off her apron strings, you might think letting him keep being irresponsible is showing him love but it's not, it's actually doing him more harm than good.

I understand you perfectly, but i doubt if Op will TOTALLY cut him off as adviced. She's a softie

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Subconscious(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Your boat is already sinking because you refused to think ....There is no where, it is written that being nice will take you to hall of fame. If you continue to give a hand out to your brother ...You only paying for his downfall.

Your brother should create a dream and chase it ....Everyone, at one time in their life have to choose their faith . The choices we make is on us ....Stop playing God and make him understand he's abusing the privilege you given him. Don't think life is an easy ride....Time will come when the brightest day will turn gray .

Please focus on YOU ....People, develop unrighteous way when you set the records straight.

This not the way your life should function...Do I have to list out life principles to you?

Peace be upon you .

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op no let me swear for you oh. you dey craze? abi you dey mad? your brother dey craze. make him get out of here jo make I see road. what nonsense.

Infact for putting this online shows you are a puszy.
your brother too is a fool

.tell him to fhurk off. and you too fhurk off

2 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by DICKtator: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
@op

Like someone is using your head to dance shoki.

Perhaps your village witch!!!!

After all the "sins" of your elder bro you've mentioned, you still do not know what to do?

OK. Sit down there till you use all your salary to pay him "irresponsible" allowance.

E be like say this Buhari economy never hit you hard yet!!!

P.s: and for your information
People get married every weekend, students and international travellers would need a passport photograph in one way or the other so I don't understand how a photograph business would not just work!!!. Even birthday and any other ceremony needs a photographer!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
babyme1:

I understand you perfectly, but i doubt if Op will TOTALLY cut him off as adviced. She's a softie
softie? no. she's just foolish. too foolish

2 Likes

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Katyusha(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
robedu:
I graduated quite early and at 22 i already had an okay job, my education was miraculously funded with the little meaner jobs i was doing from house girl to sale's girl, typist etc.

So when i had a job, i decided to help my other siblings both younger and elder ones get qualitative education, for 4 years i work solely to pay their fees, i had no savings, so finally last year the last one standing graduated and i thought i was going to breath fresh air.

One came to stay with me, my immediate elder brother, after his NYSC he started job hunting and couldnt get any, he came to me to explain that he wants to go into photography, that he will use that to establish himself since there are no jobs coming forth, i went ahead to buy expensive photo camera, photo light, printers and all sort of photography stuff for him. weeks pass, months pass without him making any good out of the photography business, i keep on advising him and all.

But early this year when my car started having issues, i decided to change the car, when he saw that i wanted to buy a new car, he came to me to explain that the photography business is not moving, and that i should buy a car that will be accepted in Uber, so he can be driving the car for Uber transport at the weekends when i will not be using the car, initially the car i wanted to buy wasn't uber spec, i wanted to get Lexus 350 or Prius, but because of the way he pleaded with me, i decided to buy camry 2010 which was uber spec so he can use it.

After i got the car, i taught him how to drive and he started driving the car during the weekend, later he came to tell me he can be using the car in the afternoon when i am at work then he will drop me in the morning and pick me up in the evening. this was the hardest part, i couldnt bear not having a car to move around for lunch or client meetings in the afternoon, then he begged me that if i allow him use the car in the day, in 6 months he will make enough money to buy his own car and leave me alone.

So i agreed to allow him use the car in the afternoon, it was the toughest decision have made in my life, I could no longer go for lunch except with one of my colleagues, i had to hire other uber taxi for client meetings, i couldnt have my life like before, but the troubled part was the fact that my brother became arrogant, to even take me to work with my own car became so difficult, he will hurry me to do quick let him drop me else he is going to leave me at home, he doesnt come to pick me anymore from work, i remember the day i had to wait till 11.30pm in the office because the rain was falling and he said i should just find my way, life became so difficult but i was going to bear it for the next 6 months.

But unfortunately, 3 months after he didnt come home that night but that was not the first time he will sleep out so i thought it was his usual ways, i use public transport that day to work, in the office one of his friend called that he had accident and the police said i should come, i went there and the DPO told me why i had to leave my car for somene who is so irresponsible, that he was so drunk last night when he ran into another car, he could not deny that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, i had to start begging the police who refuse to listen to our plea.

He was taken to court where i was ask to bail him out with 50,000, i spend alot of money trying to bury the case, then I had to pay all sort of d amages before taking the two cars (the one he hits and my own) to repair, while all of these lasted my head was banging and i was really stressed.

After all of these the car is still being fixed at the mechanic workshop, my brother has not seen anything wrong in all he has done, no sorry whatsoever, instead he came to challenge me to hurry the mechanic to finish up repairs on time so he can start work.

I was thinking that i will not give him the car anymore, but my sister was begging i let go.

What do you think i should do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.