Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? (35968 Views)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by zizz(f): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Bros you want to get married with him in your house?just tell me you are joking because that boy and your wife are 2 wrong combinations that will make your life a living hell,you haven't seen anything yet. I had to live through this as my husband has the same issues but I live with 2 that we have totally wasted resources on and 4 others that practically thinks my husband grows money on trees, one of them we practically paid for his wedding and accommodation and he still needs money for his business, the one with me has a shop he sells men's wear but he has refused to get his own apartment and see the entitlement mentality they have,at the moment my husband can't pay for d kids fees and and am so angry.Not to mention the constant squabbles in the house where they can't stand me getting something good for my self they feel it is their brothers money,pls dump that guy some where before you marry o.

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by emerged01(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2016
I remember when I told my brother that he should not depend on me. He was furious and reported me to my mum. My mum became angry and said that it was wrong of me to say that. Well,I don't pretend to do what I know I can't do. For sometimes,he refused to see me as a brother, yeah..it is understandable. For two years,He learned a beautiful skill, here I am linking him up to potential customers. That is what I can do,i'm glad doing it. He can now see I love him, that I want him to grow also. Now he calls to greet me and respect me as a brother.

You don't need family meeting,everyone can see you have tried for him. Whoever is against your decision should take the burden of your brother upon himself or herself to help him.
Talk to your brother to take his life is in his hands. You live to please God not man. Man cant be pleased. And if man can't be pleased,please yourself.

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by lazeal: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2016
robedu:
Honestly i was telling someone and they told me he might be under spiritual attack, i dont believe he is though, he is simply being careless, when the car had the accident, i had register the car for a comprehensive insurance with excess buy back, meaning insurance will repair the car or refund all the repair cost, okay i ask my brother to bring money so that we can repair the car and i will pay him back once insurance refund us but he said he has no money that only 80,000 remaining with him, how can 80,000 be remaining when in the uber account he has received over 700,000 naira, he doesnt buy anything in the house and that is inclusive of the table water we drink in the house, i buy food stuff, pay for all bills, so where did all the money go, my junior sister is still serving when Buhari didnt pay their Alawee she purposely refused to call me but called him to send money for her to feed, he refused when my sister was almost fainting, she put a call thru to me that she is empty and has been begging him to send at least 5k to her to feed till govt pays but he refused, i was so shock that he couldnt even afford to bail out his little sister with 5k, i had to send the money to my little sister, he hasnt given anyone in the family any money that we know of, where did all 700,000 go. my other brother which i also sponsor his education has warned that i do not spend a peny on him anymore, i wish he can change and also be like every other boy husstling in the street

Your brother is an ingrate. I have my 2 sisters asking me to leave Nigeria and join them (one in Dubai another ins Switzerland) but I refused. I hate being a burden to anyone. I told them not to worry and that I will find my way.

The ONLY way to cure this madness is LEAVE him alone. He won't change, no matter what you do.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by TAXMASTER: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2016
The op is a gentleman/woman that's why his/her younger brother misbehaves,if the op is a weeder all this rubbish would have stopped because by the time u finish a big Jumbo of Warri green weed that ur brother madness will be lesser compared to yours.....Nonsense #TEAMWARRIGREENLEAVE.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by here: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Pardon me to say it as it's in my mind.
Your Bro is mean,yes.
He is the reason most husbands don't let inlaws close and if you don't cage him this guy will give you problems after marriage.
How do I feel he knows something about your finances?Whatever growup! Sell that damm car and open something for yourself if you can't bear saying no to him.Something to give you cab money or register it under uber and let uber asign u a driver.
He is not under an attack, you are.
He is an uber driver with credit of 700000 means he is reliable and wouldn't find it difficult finding a driver job with uber.
Why do I feel even if this thread gets to page 80 you will never take any tough decision that for once satisfies you and you alone,that is the reason he has and will always use you.
Please don't make this your future husbands burden,it will be unfair.
You don't need any elder to decide.I met a 30yr old graduate whose sister has given till Dec to find a job or relocate home after feeding him for 2yrs and he hasn't earned 100naira,this is his younger sister with 2kids paying fees in Abuja and the worst is she is housewife and yet to graduate and the husband is bearing all these alone. I must warn don't tempt a man later with how much he can bear from ur siblings.
I wish you luck whatever you decide including babysitting a 29yr old who has vowed to ruin you.Check your blood pressure regularly too
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Snow5(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2016
The way I dey vex for here eh... I fit kill person... I swear..

My younger sister go dey fit my bills... I go still dey misbehave? Shame nor go catch me?.... I Don die be dat!!

Instead... I would rather work hard to pay her back times two... Ad not to quench her life with my silly and stupid act!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!... What am I reading so?

And to think of it... The guy is 29yrs old... Exactly my age mate.... Na thunder go fire am here..... And all of his friends wen dey make am dey misbehave so eh... Ogun go find dem see... And tear dem apart...

You are suffering this little girl for Christ sake!!! God!!!

I am so angry right now I cat even give any simple advice... I jst dey boil with anger here so... Mtcheeewwww.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by caxim04(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Leave the car for him and move on. Give him all the docs. If you can afford it change the name to his.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Eliteklaus(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2016
if as u take talk am na so e happen, den u should b talking abt putting him out permanently
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by morule20(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2016
If u really can afford another car, and if u have money for accommodation, just get him a house and settle him with d car.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Electroweb(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Na so family mata dey b. First u have to let ur senior bros stay on his own. Den focus on d younger ones cos he is an ingrate. Start to think of settling down.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Obeby(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2016
robedu:
I graduated quite early and at 22 i already had an okay job, my education was miraculously funded with the little meaner jobs i was doing from house girl to sale's girl, typist etc.

So when i had a job, i decided to help my other siblings both younger and elder ones get qualitative education, for 4 years i work solely to pay their fees, i had no savings, so finally last year the last one standing graduated and i thought i was going to breath fresh air.

One came to stay with me, my immediate elder brother, after his NYSC he started job hunting and couldnt get any, he came to me to explain that he wants to go into photography, that he will use that to establish himself since there are no jobs coming forth, i went ahead to buy expensive photo camera, photo light, printers and all sort of photography stuff for him. weeks pass, months pass without him making any good out of the photography business, i keep on advising him and all.

But early this year when my car started having issues, i decided to change the car, when he saw that i wanted to buy a new car, he came to me to explain that the photography business is not moving, and that i should buy a car that will be accepted in Uber, so he can be driving the car for Uber transport at the weekends when i will not be using the car, initially the car i wanted to buy wasn't uber spec, i wanted to get Lexus 350 or Prius, but because of the way he pleaded with me, i decided to buy camry 2010 which was uber spec so he can use it.

After i got the car, i taught him how to drive and he started driving the car during the weekend, later he came to tell me he can be using the car in the afternoon when i am at work then he will drop me in the morning and pick me up in the evening. this was the hardest part, i couldnt bear not having a car to move around for lunch or client meetings in the afternoon, then he begged me that if i allow him use the car in the day, in 6 months he will make enough money to buy his own car and leave me alone.

So i agreed to allow him use the car in the afternoon, it was the toughest decision have made in my life, I could no longer go for lunch except with one of my colleagues, i had to hire other uber taxi for client meetings, i couldnt have my life like before, but the troubled part was the fact that my brother became arrogant, to even take me to work with my own car became so difficult, he will hurry me to do quick let him drop me else he is going to leave me at home, he doesnt come to pick me anymore from work, i remember the day i had to wait till 11.30pm in the office because the rain was falling and he said i should just find my way, life became so difficult but i was going to bear it for the next 6 months.

But unfortunately, 3 months after he didnt come home that night but that was not the first time he will sleep out so i thought it was his usual ways, i use public transport that day to work, in the office one of his friend called that he had accident and the police said i should come, i went there and the DPO told me why i had to leave my car for somene who is so irresponsible, that he was so drunk last night when he ran into another car, he could not deny that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, i had to start begging the police who refuse to listen to our plea.

He was taken to court where i was ask to bail him out with 50,000, i spend alot of money trying to bury the case, then I had to pay all sort of damages before taking the two cars (the one he hits and my own) to repair, while all of these lasted my head was banging and i was really stressed.

After all of these the car is still being fixed at the mechanic workshop, my brother has not seen anything wrong in all he has done, no sorry whatsoever, instead he came to challenge me to hurry the mechanic to finish up repairs on time so he can start work.

I was thinking that i will not give him the car anymore, but my sister was begging i let go.

What do you think i should do.

You won't wait until he ruin you will you? Well, pray. Seek Godly elderly councel and pray again. Wisdom is profitable to direct you know.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Stoical: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2016
obiaguna:

A is for Apple. B is for Ball, C is for Cat. Continue like that till you get to Z. Itiboribo.

You certainly are as .... as you are. I'll pass.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Emarc16(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Bring him to the Nigerian naval base in warri so we can talk with him...lets see if he won't change for life... anytime he see you he go prostrate
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by keltho(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2016
eph12:
Collect the car from him till he grows sense. While doing that kindly send him out of your house. He needs to learn. The earlier the better.
...I hate dis comment...#wickedness @it peak... Do u even know wat tomorrow might bring forth to d guy??....Abeg jare
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by udubaba(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2016
My candid opinion pls do.not live your life.for others, you have tried so much therefore God am.sure is happy with you however if it is possible for you depending on your pocket buy this guy another car and let him park out of your house, let him go and continue his taxi business what ever he sees let him face squarely always remember that you will eventually build your own home, your husband to be will need your support for you both to raise your own children.
On a lighter note I wish I was still single I would have loved to.marry you, I love babes that has vision.and and ambitious, good luck
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by victorazy(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2016
robedu:
I graduated quite early and at 22 i already had an okay job, my education was miraculously funded with the little meaner jobs i was doing from house girl to sale's girl, typist etc.

So when i had a job, i decided to help my other siblings both younger and elder ones get qualitative education, for 4 years i work solely to pay their fees, i had no savings, so finally last year the last one standing graduated and i thought i was going to breath fresh air.

One came to stay with me, my immediate elder brother, after his NYSC he started job hunting and couldnt get any, he came to me to explain that he wants to go into photography, that he will use that to establish himself since there are no jobs coming forth, i went ahead to buy expensive photo camera, photo light, printers and all sort of photography stuff for him. weeks pass, months pass without him making any good out of the photography business, i keep on advising him and all.

But early this year when my car started having issues, i decided to change the car, when he saw that i wanted to buy a new car, he came to me to explain that the photography business is not moving, and that i should buy a car that will be accepted in Uber, so he can be driving the car for Uber transport at the weekends when i will not be using the car, initially the car i wanted to buy wasn't uber spec, i wanted to get Lexus 350 or Prius, but because of the way he pleaded with me, i decided to buy camry 2010 which was uber spec so he can use it.

After i got the car, i taught him how to drive and he started driving the car during the weekend, later he came to tell me he can be using the car in the afternoon when i am at work then he will drop me in the morning and pick me up in the evening. this was the hardest part, i couldnt bear not having a car to move around for lunch or client meetings in the afternoon, then he begged me that if i allow him use the car in the day, in 6 months he will make enough money to buy his own car and leave me alone.

So i agreed to allow him use the car in the afternoon, it was the toughest decision have made in my life, I could no longer go for lunch except with one of my colleagues, i had to hire other uber taxi for client meetings, i couldnt have my life like before, but the troubled part was the fact that my brother became arrogant, to even take me to work with my own car became so difficult, he will hurry me to do quick let him drop me else he is going to leave me at home, he doesnt come to pick me anymore from work, i remember the day i had to wait till 11.30pm in the office because the rain was falling and he said i should just find my way, life became so difficult but i was going to bear it for the next 6 months.

But unfortunately, 3 months after he didnt come home that night but that was not the first time he will sleep out so i thought it was his usual ways, i use public transport that day to work, in the office one of his friend called that he had accident and the police said i should come, i went there and the DPO told me why i had to leave my car for somene who is so irresponsible, that he was so drunk last night when he ran into another car, he could not deny that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, i had to start begging the police who refuse to listen to our plea.

He was taken to court where i was ask to bail him out with 50,000, i spend alot of money trying to bury the case, then I had to pay all sort of damages before taking the two cars (the one he hits and my own) to repair, while all of these lasted my head was banging and i was really stressed.

After all of these the car is still being fixed at the mechanic workshop, my brother has not seen anything wrong in all he has done, no sorry whatsoever, instead he came to challenge me to hurry the mechanic to finish up repairs on time so he can start work.

I was thinking that i will not give him the car anymore, but my sister was begging i let go.

Guy carry ur wahala go, I don't want u to spoil my day angry
I hate ppl who are not decisive or proactive.
Keep wasting ur resources on ingr8 and not focus on ur future. Life na head by head.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by sorepco(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Na u de make mistake...put a hold on the repair of ur car. Tell him no money for repairs. If e de hurry make him fix am na. No give am tge car again.....he willr render u miserable. Ur siblings r kinda jealous of u. Maybe them hold meetibg 4 ur heaf sef as ur sis is pleading on his behalf.
Put ur foot down now till it get 2 late. Rent him a face me ibface u n move out of ur present abode to a self con for the moment.
Do u think he will let u settle with a man?? NEVER!! Put a stop to this nonsense now.

Btw where r ur parents??

robedu:

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by princely74: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2016
My dear sister, I advice you go get a smaller apartment for him use the car as a business lift for him since, I understand you got a good job and free yourself from him as he needs to be a little independent to catch up with the trend of life. You have done what most parents cannot do to even their off springs, you sacrificed your comfort to take them to where they are now so, what more do they expect you to do than live an exemplary life to make you proud. Most importantly, I must tell you that if you die (God forbid), this same brother of yours will definitely sit up and move on with his life so, do not kill yourself just because you have an elder brother you have helped to see light and prefers to be in darkness. Finally dear sister, It could be a spiritual issue, try as much as you can to take the matter spiritually and see what happens. Wish you well in all your endeavors. Do have a pleasant week ahead.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by iHustle336: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Sister, that guy might murder you if you cease to be his cash machine, you made the mistake of making him see and treat you as such. But it's not late yet.

Recession is here, find a way to convince him that your income has halfed. Probably don't fix your car in a hurry, let it stay at the mechanic for a while. Reduce how much food you make available at home, provide only dinner if you have to.

Never again give cash to him no matter how much he begs, tell him your income has halfed. Stop being nice, appear frustrated whenever you are with him, gradually make him taste some bad hardship. If he is reasonable, he may leave you, but I doubt he is.

This is when you need to date some strong hardworking fellow like you who will love you enough to protect you from him.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2016
robedu:
Honestly i was telling someone and they told me he might be under spiritual attack, i dont believe he is though, he is simply being careless, when the car had the accident, i had register the car for a comprehensive insurance with excess buy back, meaning insurance will repair the car or refund all the repair cost, okay i ask my brother to bring money so that we can repair the car and i will pay him back once insurance refund us but he said he has no money that only 80,000 remaining with him, how can 80,000 be remaining when in the uber account he has received over 700,000 naira, he doesnt buy anything in the house and that is inclusive of the table water we drink in the house, i buy food stuff, pay for all bills, so where did all the money go, my junior sister is still serving when Buhari didnt pay their Alawee she purposely refused to call me but called him to send money for her to feed, he refused when my sister was almost fainting, she put a call thru to me that she is empty and has been begging him to send at least 5k to her to feed till govt pays but he refused, i was so shock that he couldnt even afford to bail out his little sister with 5k, i had to send the money to my little sister, he hasnt given anyone in the family any money that we know of, where did all 700,000 go. my other brother which i also sponsor his education has warned that i do not spend a peny on him anymore, i wish he can change and also be like every other boy husstling in the street

Wait, so there are still people like you?

You have an ungrateful man living with you called BROTHER. A careless, arrogant and narcissistic BROTHER who cares about himself ONLY. The same one who cannot even help his sister out with 5k even though he had the money?

....and you are sitting down there contemplating on whether to give him the car he crashed or not? after he claimed ownership on top the car he did not pay for and almost cost someone his/her life because he was driving under the influence of alcohol?

You are seriously asking US what to do? Both you and the laptop/tablet/mobile phone you used to type the "What do you think I should do" question ARE NOT SERIOUS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by siralexis(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2016
robedu:

It is very foolish if you to be asking what u should do....

Idiot

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Boss13: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2016
@ OP I wanted to insult you till I thoroughly read your post and observed that you are a lady. God bless your heart, women are true gems of the world.

I will be honest, your brother does not deserve your effort. You need to be a man and not a woman. He is capitalising on your emotional self. Do you know how much Uber drivers make? That is why he got drunk because he is making money now. Take your car away from him, in short, give it to another Uber driver and make money from it so that you can buy another car. Distance yourself from your brother or you will regret it in the future.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by masterENOCH(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Sell ur car. Keep the money. Anything he says, don't bother. Bluntly tell him to find his way. Very simple. Tell him u don't have money to repair the car. Sell it it out and start afresh. :-XSell ur car. Keep the money. Anything he says, don't bother. Bluntly tell him to find his way. Very simple. Tell him u don't have money to repair the car. Sell it it out and start afresh.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Captain001(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2016
The first step to freedom is getting him leave your house. If he continues to live with you in his current mindset he will amount to very little in the foreseeable future. Because you provide for him laziness has set in. Men no get shame at all. The fact that a woman(my YOUNGER sister even a bigger reversal of destiny's plans) paid my way through school will spur me slap nature back with great success through hard work even right from NYSC. My dear I thank God for what you were able to do for your family and God richly bless you for that. Stop providing for that your brother. You are the one sponsoring laziness in his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by emmy5050(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2016
please make sure he stops leaving with you,he should go and hustle, haven't you heard that the marginal utility of a free goods is zero. people like that are always not easy to help because at all time they see everybody as their debtor. please don't remind me that he is your brother because I have seen brother poison sister for wealth.
tho my opinion
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by ifeomaekol(f): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2016
There's nothing that drains a person emotionally, mentally, physically than having siblings that you have to cater for without them trying to help themselves, seeing ur help as a right. Op what can I tell u really, I belive u ll get all u need frm others that have given valuable advice-----i ll pray for you n I pray God sees u thru all this. But please, take things easy, find a way n lessen d stress. I really understand ur pain n thnks to all that gave an advice---it has helped me too. Op God ll nt forsake u, jux hold on to him.
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by chatwithbruno(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2016
I'm sorry to say but your brother is a failure...no one in life helps such a broke...irresponsible...rude and ungrateful brother in life...

truth be told...he is a waste to you and isn't worthy to be called your brother...

after all you have done for him by seeing him through school and sacrificing you time and hard earned money basically to please him he had to pay you back wrongly...

he has failed you...if I were to be you I wouldn't sacrifice my happiness to anyone that wouldn't reciprocate your goodwill towards you...

he has failed God and man

he needs to retrace his steps before the lord else he may be stagnated for a long time...he also needs to watch the company he keeps if I may

you are a good lady with a diamond heart...God knows your heart desire and he'll sure perfect that which concerns you...cos a lot of sisters in our today wouldn't do to his siblings what you have done to yours

bless you
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Snow5(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2016
@op....

If I catch you eh... I go slap sense enter your life(head)

You dey mad o... U still dey ask questions? Ooooooo God!!! I dey vex oo... My mate dey dubai dey hustle... I dey find way to go there too.... Then I dey see say one yeye 29yrs old boy dey live life anyhow with I don't care attitude...

I haff died!!! sad angry undecided
Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by eph12(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2016
keltho:
...I hate dis comment...#wickedness @it peak... Do u even know wat tomorrow might bring forth to d guy??....Abeg jare
This is someone that can come home tomorrow and say he sold the car and there is nothing anybody can do about it. She has done a lot and enough for the guy. If at 29 he still behaves this way then not much can be done. It's not about the money or the car or whatever but his character. He needs to learn good character and be responsible. The only way I see how to is by taking away his comfort. Whatever tomorrow brings forth for the guy is for his own good. The sister is blessed already so let that tomorrow bring forth what it wants to bring forth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Nonsense post from someone seeking attention, which human being fit tolerate this kind of shit? even Jesus no fit do reach, stop posting poo.

1 Like

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by anonimi: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
seguno2:
You should kill him.
Okay, I don't mean physically.
No.
I mean literally.
Send him away from your place back to your parents.
He can farm or something like that but you should stop helping him. Stop completely because you are not helping him as it is now. Rather you are destroying him and in the process you can also destroy yourself.
Imagine that you lose your job due to all this stress of running around attending to problems he is creating and will continue to create? Can't happen? Don't bet on it oh.
I wish you the courage you need to do what you have to do.
All the best.

GBAM!!!
I thought that the Bible said that there should not be any food for a LAZY man.
Why would a supposed Christian be helping someone who is capable of working and living WITHIN his means?
Why?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2016
You already raised him as an entiment man, it's not too late chase him out of you house and stop now, he will never change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.