Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37189 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Not cool at all
The level reach your side too cheesy smiley
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
maxiii, Mbush , herzern1 emperorlee. iamnaughty, iamhatey the fly is down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
imagine angry
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
maxiii, Mbush , herzern1 emperorlee. iamnaughty, iamhatey the fly is down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pop dat fyucking bottle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
she doesn't deserve this cowardice is all i see here, old nen ganging up against one person and they aint ashamed of admitting there are twice her age

Wait!!...

Who exactly are you??....

Her sex mate??...

Her alt??...

Her relative??..

Which??
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

Yo well so??
I well.
Do you intend making her an enemy for ever?.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
i know her in person ok? Your profile is bull crap

Noted... I have seen you, now can I have a lil space??

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Gudmrnin!. It's 12:34. grin
That's why I love her...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:
You where have you been?Hatey no tell you say i dey miss you since?but why will mhisbliss my Lovely dawter insult Hateu2 and you my bestie? Just see how bullets and bombs they fly left and right upandan on her like the whole world vs ISIS grin

Emperor, Maxi,Bush e.t.c Nna mehnnnn na una mouth them take build machine gun grin I dey hail una abeg make una seize fire oooo.na my sweet dawta.
miss u too honey.. Will alws greet u here everyday I promise. As my oga patapata nah

So she's ur dauta ? No wonder u Neva chuk mouth.. Bn expecting ur gunshots since nah grin

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:
The level reach your side too cheesy smiley
Na one guy dey seek my attention by attacking me.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:
You where have you been?Hatey no tell you say i dey miss you since?but why will mhisbliss my Lovely dawter insult Hateu2 and you my bestie? Just see how bullets and bombs they fly left and right upandan on her like the whole world vs ISIS grin

Emperor, Maxi,Bush e.t.c Nna mehnnnn na una mouth them take build machine gun grin I dey hail una abeg make una seize fire oooo.na my sweet dawta.

grin grin Alo baba.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

You are stepping over the line, why do you want to dirty yourself cos of mhisbliss? That girl is a lost cause, just let her dance to the rhythm of the music she requested.
She don insult u too ba? If I didn't know her, I would have pitied her. She don give me my own several times.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
imagine angry
kafayat go and wash the glasses
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by larabae13(f): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

Let your senses take a part in whatever You'd do!....

#Shalom..

If yhu like mention God....ai no qo reply....
hehehe.....no be church u suppose dey so? Ku ishe oo tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

That's why I love her...
Ok!, lets go and sleep.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
I well.
Do you intend making her an enemy for ever?.

Let me explain that day...

"An enemy battled an enemy and I used that chance to kill two foolish enemies"...

And she mistook it for loyalty...

Crossed the boundary... well, its her life but I have her time for real...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

My little guy is cool babe.. just overhead it...

Let's visit a strip club if yo come calling...

My pleasure...
grin noooo.Bye-bye.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
BrightAlo1010 its so now abi? :'
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

She don insult u too ba? If I didn't know her, I would have pitied her. She don give me my own several times.

Imagine ooh grin. Just because say I dey hide my madness inside microwave, she no know say na warm I dey warm am.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
imagine angry
Efcchq... take over...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
larabae13:
hehehe.....no be church u suppose dey so? Ku ishe oo tongue

kiss kiss kiss....

I see yhu dey read all the paqes..... grin...

Coman qive me yan lipsrsealed nah... tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

Let me explain that day...

"An enemy battled an enemy and I used that chance to kill two foolish enemies"...

And she mistook it for loyalty...

Crossed the boundary... well, its her life but I have her time for real...
Singing!, "let it go".
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin noooo.Bye-bye.

Lol...
they gon deal with you wiv a bloody Love Machine...

You a virgin?

I love em virgins...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Singing!, "let it go".
if i smack that your soft firm yansh tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:43am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Ok!, lets go and sleep.
Gimme 30 secs
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Imagine ooh grin. Just because say I dey hide my madness inside microwave, she no know say na warm I dey warm am.
Lol. U sef ur own dey ur body.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by larabae13(f): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

kiss kiss kiss....

I see yhu dey read all the paqes..... grin...

Coman qive me yan lipsrsealed nah... tongue
when u no call me nko? undecided

I give u u no collect ni tongue tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=1pt] SIGNING OUT grin[/size]
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

Gimme 30 secs
cheesy cheesy You're so not serious.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Singing!, "let it go".
lol.... The day she insulted me, I nearly had an abortion...
We will talk on the bed baby...

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:45am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. U sef ur own dey ur body.

Wetin I do grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
if i smack that your soft firm yansh tongue
E be like say your case dey irredeemable. grin
Person husband!.

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

Efcchq... take over...
He should bully me abigrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.