Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37187 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah... miss? No I don't, I miss you rather grin

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Like seriously!, is like your blood dey hot.
But, i don't have time for brawl.
Can't remember mentioning you.
Or did i?.
K
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
you'd call me ibo na, I gre

We ain't sis then grin
cheesy cheesy Gudnyt!.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

grin No be Twacii again?
guy nA. dis na intl league. lipsrsealed
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:
Bush Emperor...

See as we carry traffic qive Se.un......

Buh...e noe qo appreciate....

Na Ban you go chop tomorrow

I just dey look you... lol
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

We didn't ambush her... I just fed on her remains...

These guys did the killing...

School cert holder insulting people wey their prick old pass her full age...

I blame Buhari
lipsrsealed Gudnyt!.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
yeah I know him.. And his pathetic attitudes and threats
forge the irrelevants. I am just sleep typing now oo. Lol. Goodnight jare
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Gudnyt!.
good morn wink
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

We didn't ambush her... I just fed on her remains...

These guys did the killing...

School cert holder insulting people wey their prick old pass her full age...

I blame Buhari
why make this myopic assumption that shes a school cert holder, shes someone i know in person she's not a school cert holder, she's in dept of community health in a known higher institution which i wont mention for her sake, so you won't use it against her like you're using her pics now
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
guy nA. dis na intl league. lipsrsealed

grin cheesy You mean say Twacii na Epl she dey while Cheezy dey Champions league grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
went thru your profile, you came here cause she mention you as husband material 1/2 yard, you be mumu oooo, olosho wen no get level dey call you husband material and your ego dey get erection, according to my boss Mbush you are a homo erectus
Lol @ husband material. Abeg oo
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
forge the irrelevants. I am just sleep typing now oo. Lol. Goodnight jare
goodnight bestie.. Love you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
went thru your profile, you came here cause she mention you as husband material 1/2 yard, you be mumu oooo, olosho wen no get level dey call you husband material and your ego dey get erection, according to my boss Mbu.sh you are a homo erectus

That was harsh man... Damn ....

Asuo27... interpret this homo erectus...

The only homo I know is gay...

3 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Myn.d44
I'll spare you coz' of Bush.....
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Myn d44
he is sleeping kafayat get sense na, i just dey look Mbush face oooo
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are happy they are bashing a lady like you. Na wa o. You are free to bash me too if you feel like
How did you come to the conclusion "i'm happy".
Plz!, don't put words in my mouth.
Abi you want me to start weeping?.
Ask Alobright what i just told him b4 you accuse me.

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

Na because of ban......God create alt.... grin grin grin

lol... nice one pastor...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
why make this myopic assumption that shes a school cert holder, shes someone i know in person she's not a school cert holder, she's in dept of community health in a known higher institution which i wont mention for her sake, so you won't use it against her like you're using her pics now
pls we don't want to hear her life history undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
went thru your profile, you came here cause she mention you as husband material 1/2 yard, you be mumu oooo, olosho wen no get level dey call you husband material and your ego dey get erection, according to my boss Mbush you are a homo erectus
let your boss who's not a homo erectus keep it up, i wont get banned for you, hide behind your phone and keep being a sissy weakling I'll beat you up if i ever see you I'll beat you till you can't breathe again
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
pls we don't want to hear her life history undecided
are you pained? No? Then stay off my mentions
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

Chizxy Say Good afternoon to me...
grin.....Good afternoon,Bushboy.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol @ husband material. Abeg oo
no mind the isi ewu head

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
are you pained? No? Then stay off my mentions
[size=48pt] k [/size]

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
let your boss who's not a homo erectus keep it up, i wont get banned for you, hide behind your phone and keep being a sissy weakling I'll beat you up if i ever see you I'll beat you till you can't breathe again
guy done vex cheesy cheesy cheesy go look mhisbliss picture do soapy jor mugu
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

That was harsh man... Damn ....

Asuo27... interpret this homo erectus...

The only homo I know is gay...
Na today you know say EFCC english no dey for oxford dictionary. grin been speaking jagons since i knew him.

Abeg!, na play i dey o!.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

I'll be your Host then. So till you come up with your plans, I have comments to read.
ok good

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
herzem

Mynd...44
what is your problem na?

Why are you calling mods
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
guy done vex cheesy cheesy cheesy go look mhisbliss picture do soapy jor mugu
where do you reside bro just a friendly question
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
where do you reside bro just a friendly question

You wan track the guy? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.