Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37193 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Ok!, i prefer the rape.
No vex, I don't do pre marital rape...
Its not good ..... lol
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
DSS my cute ass
its really cute
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yeah. You mentioned serving me.
What would you do exactly? Post my picture and taunt me 2 undecided ridiculous.

I wouldn't do that!.....

You are a blessinq to Romance section grin grin.....

I dare not!!....

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

lol...

#locals toh bad...

Well you be my guy... Enjoy the closeness now... because it may not last...

Nothing lasts forever my bruh lol
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Am i owing you?. grin
Why the "you".
Run your mouth if you like
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
saint blah blah blah pls add mine ooo grin cos it's 3some we did ooo abigrin
he's the same as saintsamuria the prophet guy nah cheesy. He's good when it comes to threatening and I mean empty Ones oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
You want sleep with your sister?. grin
hahahahah

What do you mean by sister Come know come spoil show for my erected Dickson cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Bush Emperor...

See as we carry traffic qive Se.un......

Buh...e noe qo appreciate....
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by FvckShiT(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin

I fūcking love this grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

I wouldn't do that!.....

I dare not!!....
Lick it bright
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

No vex, I don't do pre marital rape...

Its not good ..... lol
Lol.
Una no try o!.
Imagine how you all ambushed the poor girl.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Heard that before. Come out with something new. You want to be her guardian angel? Then teach her to be less insulting and rude.
guardian angel Hehehehe you make me laugh, your ignobility and ignorance is overwhelming i dont need to dig before i can know your likes, but believe me i wont let you be
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2016
FvckShiT:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

I fūcking love this grin
füçkgrin

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:
Bush Emperor...

See as we carry traffic qive Se.un......

Buh...e noe qo appreciate....

No mind that atheist, person wey no appreciate God wey create am, shey na man e go kan appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
sweedy!

I know you miss me wink I miss you too grin
I knw u miss my frnd wink we miss u too kiss
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
guardian angel Hehehehe you make me laugh, your ignobility and ignorance is overwhelming i dont need to dig before i can know your likes, but believe me i wont let you be
leave her and face me, olosho defender
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah

What do you mean by sister Come know come spoil show for my erected Dickson cheesy
Am i not your sister?.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
leave her and face me, olosho defender
your time will come bruh i promise
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
i fit use your mouth cut meat
mr EFCC wink

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Chizxy Say Good afternoon to me...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
I knw u miss my frnd wink we miss u too kiss
hahahahah... miss? No I don't, I miss you rather grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
he's the same as saintsamuria the prophet guy nah cheesy. He's good when it comes to threatening and I mean empty Ones oo cheesy
yeah I know him.. And his pathetic attitudes and threats

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I just can't wait for when trump gets in the oval office, deport your crew so I can make some chocolate babies with you. I can almost feel your sweetness and charm here valerie
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

I wouldn't do that!.....

I dare not!!....
Oh Goodie undecided I've been spared
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Run your mouth if you like
Like seriously!, is like your blood dey hot.
But, i don't have time for brawl.
Can't remember mentioning you.
Or did i?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I just can't wait for when trump gets in the oval office, deport your crew so I can make some chocolate babies with you. I can almost feel your sweetness and charm here valerie

grin No be Twacii again?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Lol. Una no try o!. Imagine how you all ambushed the poor girl.
We didn't ambush her... I just fed on her remains...
These guys did the killing...
School cert holder insulting people wey their prick old pass her full age...
I blame Buhari
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Am i not your sister?.
you'd call me ibo na, I gre

We ain't sis then grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
I'll be your Host then. So till you come up with your plans, I have comments to read.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Nothing lasts forever my bruh lol
Na so...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
your time will come bruh i promise
went thru your profile, you came here cause she mention you as husband material 1/2 yard, you be mumu oooo, olosho wen no get level dey call you husband material and your ego dey get erection, according to my boss Mbush you are a homo erectus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.