Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65269 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2016
A man should not be so stvpid to shower gifts and money on a woman who is not ready to have sex with him. It is annoying and ridiculous how stvpid some Nigerian men believe that giving ladies money and gifts get her to open her laps. I'd it not the smartest Nigerians where a lady would say no but a man will insist on spending on her?

Rape means lack of consent. If she didn't consent to it then it is rape. Well, I hope your female relatives gets penetrated without their consent and going by your definition of rape, it can't be rape despite the lack of consent. smiley

You are tight, stupidity has no consequences. When it happens to you, we shall know whether it is stupidity or not.

hedonistic:

My friend stop ranting like a deluded kid living in fantasy land. This your text book ideology doesn't make sense in the real world.

A girl should not be stupid enough to continue extracting money and gifts from a man she isn't ready to get intimate with, expecially when she KNOWS what the man wants in return! Yet she even had the audacity to visit him in his house. It's annoying and very ridiculous how so many Nigerian girls think they are smart and think they can always have their cake and eat it. We live in a real world. Stop yapping nonsense about what 'ought to be' and focus on 'what is'.

This is not rape because it cannot be proven to be rape. It's that simple. If I have sisters and female relatives, I would advise them to be sensible. If the girl in question is my own sister, I wouldn't do a thing. I would ask her, the time wey you dey chop him money, wetin you think? You think say you wise abi? Besides, wetin carry your legs go him house? You go there to recite Bible passages abi to sing Gospel songs?

Stupidity has its consequences, and I will have no sympathy for anyone who reaps the rewards of her own stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Orikinla(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:
bro. if she wants it reported, she should do it herself. Don't go sticking your nose where e no concern you. Don't forget that naija police is not your friend...it's your money that is their friend. They will milk you when the matter no dey your hand.
Let your friend know what he did wasn't cool and if possible i'd suggest making peace with the girl...because in truth you can be held complicit (aiding and abetting).
Sha try to keep the matter out of the police station.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by drmikeadams(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
HornyTiwa:
YES YES YES,LALASTICLALA HEARD MY CRY,THIS THREAD IS ON FRONTPAGE FINALLY

UYI26 YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL
grin
RAPIST
grin grin grin..from profile pix...do you have only one eye?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DonMekino(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
I didn't read anywhere where the lady in question made any monetary demands from d dude...wateva money u spent was done out of freewill without force. and who says dat spending on her guarantees u access to her punna...and d op u watched while d act was done...u report and u are an accomplice

I hv no advice to offer just to tell ppl who think dat d girl got served dat its wrong..a crime was committed and u guys r flogging d wrong horse...I think we are losing our sense of human decency....man truly can be more animal than d ones in d bush

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Osyxcel(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2016
I don't even know what to say to this guy and his supporters lipsrsealed angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
you don't have sense. I've been monitoring some of the comments you have been making on this thread. She wasn't willing to play ball but she was willing to eat what wasn't hers abi? Nothing is fre in Freetown.
no matter what..
rape is no joking matter.
The fact u stood there and did nothing, got me pissed!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by onyeali(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
You are already an accomplice. your offence is called FAILURE TO PREVENT A FELONY under sec.515 of the Nigeria criminal code Act. It's advisable you report

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by 9japride(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
pls don't bring my sister into this. Is it my fault she wasn't willing to have premarital sex but was making premarital expenses?
[color=#006600][/color]

Smart reply. D girl should report the matter to civil societies involve in violation of human rights and also the police too. Some girls are greedy and when it's time to consummate the affair they will start having cold feet. Watch d kind of friends u keep, most of the happening/show guys have bad attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Boss13: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
respect yourself. I'm not a rapist. I don't need to rape a woman. My money can get me any woman I want.

We have so many rich people on Nairaland. Online observers would think Nigeria is actually a millionaires' land. Unfortunately, because you can afford some data plan does not give you the right to be disrespectful to women. I am of the opinion that you are probably the rapist and the lady has threatened to report you to the police.

I think that lady should not go to the police because your crime might be covered up, she should go to NGOs who would take on the case and report to the police themselves, it would now be an organisation against your miserably pompous dirty ass and after you exhaust your time and little money trying to defend yourself and your freely given rights are taken away from you and you end up in prison, lose your job, lose your self worth, only then would you understand that you are supposed to respect yourself and NO MEANS NO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by blackedwin: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.

If I were standing in front of you,I would hit you in the face for this bold reason,you mean you stood and watched the whole episode for 20 minutes and couldn't intervene at that point.dick head you're an accomplice go get a life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by famousroland(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2016
so you sat down and wait for the girl to be raped before being stuck in dilemma, why didn't u stop the girl from getting raped when u got there minutes before the incident, What if the girl in question was ur sister...think

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HMZi: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2016
daretodiffer:
Young rapistsmiley
kai, them done rape this one b4,eyaaa!!,na social media b this,dont unload ur troubles here...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by dare2differ: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Dem don rape your mama before , no be how she born yougrin

You no need support rape on social media because you be product of one, E dey glaring g for your forehead

HMZi:
them done rape this b4,eyaaa!!,na social media b this,dont unload ur troubles here..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Fourwinds: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

You just endorsed ra.pe sis.
nonsense ...her statement is not endorsement...

she only pointed out how foolish d girl was

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Fourwinds: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Thread full of rapists.*** Covers self with blood of jesus.***** make i run comot frm here b4 una go rape me join.
u dey collect.?

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Boss13: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
one of the disadvantages of eating free money. She should vomit all the money she has eaten.

This young man I would advise you to stop making ridiculous comments because you are annoying a lot of people here. Do you know you that you can actually be spotted out even if you think this is a faceless forum. Your IP address is registered and can also be tracked, by the police or law enforcement agencies and even hackers, right down to your very doorsteps.

Also, if this is a means to generate traffic and not an actual story please discontinue immediately and be very careful. Nigeria actually have laws and if you are ignorant about them, please go and get updated.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Sydney22: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2016
[sub][/sub]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2016
jabojafa:
and after making d cash available he wud want it in kind thru force....
well said

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by awennie(f): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
I wonder why 'boys' equate their spending money on ladies with right to have sex with them. its only People with low self esteem that will resort to that.
No matter how you justify this, your friend was wrong in raping the girl even if it was done in HER house. There is something called MARITAL RAPE,where a legally married woman can report her husband of rape.
Section 357 of the Criminal law says it all.
your friend raped the girl and should face the consequences. should in case the girl gets enough courage to report the case herself, you are going down with him.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
bro to be honest am not in support of rape or defiling a lady...but ladies should also be extra careful when collecting gifts from boys...she got what she deserved.... As for the boy he is a coward for beating or touching a woman unjustly....he should beat someone his size

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
how is it my business? This same girl is in the habit of always trying to turn guys to magas.
geez no matter what..

The fact u stood there .when ur friend torn her clothes and beat her...is unforgivable. .

U had the opportunity to set things right but you did nothing.
Are you trying to say you can't help someone in a bad situation.
How will u feel if tomorrow you are in a situation when u will need help, yet someone that's supposed to help you turn a blind eye. undecided

I'm sure the money he's claiming he spends on her is fast food and recharge cards.

A rapist is a rapist!

Be sincere with yourself, you know what your friend did was bad.

What i will advice u is for u to ask ur friend to beg the lady and seek for forgiveness. .since u said u don't want to snitchh.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2016
This stuff about Nigerian girls collect money from boys is like a virus that spreads through females...about 80 percent of them does this more often...in there fucking mind maga has paid...they don't know the repercussion angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HMZi: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2016
dare2differ:
Dem don rape your mama before , no be how she born yougrin

You no need support rape on social media because you be product of one, E dey glaring g for your forehead

abeg o,make i no start war without end, u got real life problems so insult me from nw till 2017,it wont fix it..

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by coolscott(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:

Don't report him. Encourage her to report him. Let her mention your name as a witness.
Then you will have to give a report to the authorities because you will have no choice.
You will not feel so bad. It will not be your fault in your friend's eyes.
If he wants to make you feel bad for bearing truthful witness, you have to remind him to remember God.
Finish.
Case closed.
Guy learns a lesson
Becomes a changed man
Gives his own sons correct advice as a result.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.