Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65278 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2016
BoboYekini:
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth bebe. Assume the position... wink

Lalasticlala is therapist,

We are all therapist.
this is tantamount to assault....

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by schumastic(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2016
ireneony:
it's like you read the part where op supported his friend's actions. That was the reason i commented on this thread.
he kept saying the guy have the right to rape her because he bought her gifts.
So himself is a rapist!

if he said something like that then yes u might call him one but if is based on the topic n the thread created then u can't.

the reason I commented on the thread was because the lady in ? lacked understanding n went as far as insulting the parents by saying guys of this days are raised up to be rapist but am sure she has forgotten that if she has a brother,uncle,nephew or male relatives, they will also fall under this category.

so my point is for her not to generalize only for her to say am defending him n am a rapist as well.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2016
BoboYekini:
Which trauma? Where naija babes dey cheesy nigga please.

Freecocoa, watch it. Chop my money and I could be your therapist.
is this supposed to be a joke or what? Just so you know, it's not funny.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by numericalguy(m): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2016
daretodiffer:
Who is wishing anything on a poor girl? She is going to be greedy and she is going to get what she deserves. It is not rape now, is it?sad

Now fvck off!

Such evil lurking in some people's mind.

Coming from a good girl.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by dickhead01(m): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.

Show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are
#RAPIST

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by schumastic(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
cococandy:
If you're concerned about the people who are generalizing and making men look bad, you should focus your attention on the OP and those who are saying you shouldn't be with a man privately if you don't want to be raped. They are the one saying things that make all men seem like beasts.

Unless you're a rapist apologist and you can't stand me calling them out so you're hiding behind some silly reason to attack my posts.

Who knows what your angle is. I'm wary of people like you. You will see evil but won't condemn it. You claim you're against it but attack those who condemn it. Who knows?

the op asked for an advice that's what the topic Saud initially and am very sure if he had not created this thread nobody will know of it n will go about their business..

most people 99% of nl members always claim to b a saint n will leave the main issue on ground n rain abuses and start judging, instead of giving the advice the op seeks for.

a thread was create few days ago by a young lady about the abortion she committed n everything that happened.the reason she created the thread was for other girls to learn from her mistakes n not fall into such, but you see so many immature comments ranging from insults to the young lady to swears on her.

they forgot that she used her own life experience to enlighten other ladies out there. most NL members are always fond of judgeing n generalizing as if they are saint themselves.

if i come n say all girls are abortionist am very sure u will insult my life n seperate yourself from the rest..like i said pls get understanding n is not everything u see or hear that wil make u type insultive words.

the world is full of hate so don't help it by feeding it with more hate.

17 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2016
on point!

dickhead01:

Show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are
#RAPIST

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HMZi: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Nigga!! Shut the fvck up..make she go report by herself....gosh...

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Miggs(m): 1:28am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.

Shit_ happens
The world turns

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Who is a girl? When did I tell you that I was good?
numericalguy:

Such evil lurking in some people's mind.

Coming from a good girl.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by leahcimzil: 1:34am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
pls don't bring my sister into this. Is it my fault she wasn't willing to have premarital sex but was making premarital expenses?
seems yu got yur mind made up already...yu witnessed the crime and did nothing tho...that's a crime

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by fowlyansh181(m): 1:35am On Sep 10, 2016
You obviously did the right thing, don't go into people's business, the guy has every right to do anything he wishes to the HOE he spends on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by numericalguy(m): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2016
daretodiffer:
Who is a girl? When did I tell you that I was good?

Congrats on your evil ways.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Thanks smiley
numericalguy:

Congrats on your evil ways.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jabojafa(m): 2:13am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
senior advocate of Nigeria I hear you. She claims she doesn't want premarital sex but she has premarital expenses.
oga leave wot is bad is bad and u supported him cos u did nothing. She neva forced or beat him for d suppose premarital expenses. He gave it freely but she waz forcee, threatened n beaten b4 raped. I wonder if she wz ur sister even if she stole d guy's 1millin naira u wudnt stand n watch bn raped.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jabojafa(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
my money must be accounted for. She shouldn't have made any monetary demands if she knew she wasn't willing to play ball.
even a man dt marries a woman hs no right to violently hv sex with her even after paying everytin oh her list talk less of a mere bf.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jabojafa(m): 2:25am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
how's it my business? When she was busy eating free money did she remember that awoof set turn belle?
if she wz ur sister, mother or daughter wud u say same or stand n watch?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jabojafa(m): 2:37am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
look, I said I'm not interested. I'll tell him to compensate her monetarily. But to tell the police, sorry I'm no snitch.
so u prefer ur loyalty to a rapist than reporting..... You are a rapist too cos the bible says so... He that walketh wit d wise becomes wise but a companion of a fool is soon distroyed. Therefor d frnd of a rapist is a RAPIST

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jabojafa(m): 2:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Lordkylie:
you'll make cash available?oga you're the rapist! and you will get served.
and after making d cash available he wud want it in kind thru force....

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jabojafa(m): 3:11am On Sep 10, 2016
fowlyansh181:
You obviously did the right thing, don't go into people's business, the guy has every right to do anything he wishes to the HOE he spends on
do u hv sisters and wud u have a daughter someday? No amount of spending a guy does on a lady is equal to rape. She didnt deserve wot get got. Op shd pray d girl doesnt becos he too wud go in for d same crime.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cyprus000: 3:52am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=13pt]
Op, your action was crass and despicable; reason being that you coulda done something.
I guess you looked at things with prism of visceral.

I'd love to get your back on this one(seeing the gang up on ya) , but unfortunately, I've the profoundest contempt for rap3. Thus, can't sympathize or be a party on this.

Btw, I saw how some worthless piece of shits, consummated with untapped stupidity, stereotypically embroiled male gender in this ignominy, but ama let it slide; sake of the victim, and to help a brother see the light

Tapout!
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by iRepNaija1: 5:13am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:

You're disgusting and your friend is a rapist.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ryd3(m): 5:19am On Sep 10, 2016
cococandy:

So you are all rapists then and a woman can't be safe when in private with you. Thanks for making that clear.

Smartchoices, u girls I understand how u feel about this, probably even from horrid experiences. But rather than label posters as rapists, why don't you guys discourage the next naive girl from making thesame mistakes? My comments were objective enough.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Romancer(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2016
This is serious, i am worried for this generation n my future daughter(s) if i happen to have one.
How can a man standby while another man is raping a girl? Where is your concience? Where is ur humanity?? If the girl happens to return all the money spent on her?? His silly excuse is squashed. Money can be returned but what your friend did cant be, never.
I will advice you to report your friend to redeem yourself.
The world is a small place, what goes around comes around!

14 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 10, 2016
In all honesty,OP,you should have intervened in the situation since u came to the house before it happened,I mean,how could you wait for your friend in the sitting room comfortably when you knew he is forcing himself on the girl? One would expect you enter the room and restrain your friend from doing so since you know it is wrong. Do you know you can be arrested and charged to court because your inaction amounts to aiding and abetting the offense? Anyway all these I'm saying is medicine after death. Smh. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by THUNDAR(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Hey Bro just one word: Don't snitch

I know a guy that hatted snitching so much that he committed suicide and did not know because he don't want to be a snitch!

A cut from everybody hates Chris

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by iSpirit1(m): 6:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Too bad! Its saddening to learn that humans could be this heartless. However, Mr Uyi26 I gotta tell you that you didn't do the right thing. You had the chance/opportunity to save the young lady from being raped; but what then, you supported the EVIL! "Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered." (Proverbs 11:21). You are an Accomplice to the defilement of God's Temple. Look at what 1corinthians 3:17 says "He that defile My temple, I will destroy" says the LORD. How about that? Repent! Else even a greater evil than you've endorsed will come upon you.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by lepasharon(f): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2016
OP thought he was going to get alot of attention by making this fake story, but got roasted instead grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.