Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65279 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:

Have fun licking and defending a psychos ass, hope you can stand the shìt that comes your way.
well your views and opinions... daretodiffer could be as pleasant as any lady of substance which she really is.....provided you understand her....

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2016
fowlyansh181:
if she is greedy, she should get whatever comes her way

ok kid.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ngokafor(f): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Highest form of hating ever, like who hates on a baby? a baby for feck's sakes, e come be one like the one on said dp, I had to take a look.

Baby that is all shades of freshness, did you see those eyes that can pierce through a soul? lips as beautiful as can be, that's the type of lips that people pay good money to get going under the knife, as little as she is, you can already see all the swag/attitude, that baby is a zillion miles far from ugly, you don't know beautiful even when it stares you in the face.

Even if you don't like her mum, don't take it out on her baby, the baby has done you absolutely no wrong.

Then your stupidity is further displayed by you associating rape with beauty, you should be in a cage.

...The guy is the type that rapes babies and toddlers as well..hats why he is so twisted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

ok kid.
ok phool.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by WeWildin: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2016
I can rape a Nigerian and go scot free, its the justice system fault, try this shitt in my state, your ip will be tracked and do you know many prisons beat the r out of new rapist inmates, thsts how low their kind are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Miggs:

If that is your daughter on your dp then u don't ever have to be bothered about her getting raped cos she is BUTT UGLY

Not hatin' just statin'
mtcheww..
u need sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2016
fowlyansh181:
ok phool.
look in the mirror kid and see the phool!

by the way am tired of being a father figure to you....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Highest form of hating ever, like who hates on a baby? a baby for feck's sakes, e come be one like the one on said dp, I had to take a look.

Baby that is all shades of freshness, did you see those eyes that can pierce through a soul? lips as beautiful as can be, that's the type of lips that people pay good money to get going under the knife, as little as she is, you can already see all the swag/attitude, that baby is a zillion miles far from ugly, you don't know beautiful even when it stares you in the face.

Even if you don't like her mum, don't take it out on her baby, the baby has done you absolutely no wrong.

Then your stupidity is further displayed by you associating rape with beauty, you should be in a cage.
but why u come de laff

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
fowlyansh181:
if she is greedy, she should get whatever comes her way
do you support domestic violence and rape?

I weep for this fucvked up generation

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jmoore(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Op is about to be roasted. Topic is on frontpage. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by kilokeys(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2016
cruzita:
the girl is a FOOL ,u have been receiving and collecting from a guy and whenever he ask for sex u refuse him and u still have the guts abi mind to visit him alone at home .what do u expect ?,for him to sing hymns with u .

Report to the police yourself .nonsense dullard

I'm not endorsing rape either

hahahahaha wucked geh
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by kilokeys(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
but op... u are a weakling..

i would have busted them... and acted ignorant, saving the girl's arse..

then if my guy confronts me... ill say, i thought he was in deep shii and i came to his rescue..

if he insists on raping.. ill tell him," not on my watch bro, maybe on another day"..

11 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2016
ireneony:
but why u come de laff
I know you to sabi mumu well well, no bring am near me at all, I dey beg you.

How can you even ask such a question? Mschew.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2016
lepasharon:
OP thought he was going to get alot of attention by making this fake story, but got roasted instead grin
The OP is surely going to regret creating this thread. cheesy I still dunno why he created it, knowing fully well he wont do anything bout it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Tolubory(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
Your Friend will be Jail, Because that girl must have been giving him some conditions from the onset.....
and You "o sho ju mi " Nah 20 years in prison
that's as an eye witness ,its 20 years.
So you better go report....
Tomorrow it might be your sister.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by bamvik(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Its unfortunate the girl has no proof/evidence when the matter gets to court

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by GentleMimi: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Since you think she got served, OP, why coming to ask modafeckin questions here. I see many fools on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2016
jmoore:
Op is about to be roasted. Topic is on frontpage. grin grin grin
The OP right now. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by zikter(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2016
op needs no advice here going by his response to comments. he just wants us to know that a girl collecting money from his friend was raped in his presence.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Most girls love it.
I know a girl who always cry when you want to make love. When you finger her, she cries the more. But she always come back for more fingering and still cry like someone is beating her and with heavy tears.
My guy mind your business and leave her to settle it herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Boss13: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
I'm a real nigga. Snitching ain't in my DNA. She got served.

You just witnessed a crime and injustice that does not make you cool. I understand you are caught in between the emotional ties with your friend and doing the right thing, but the disgusting thing is to feel cool about not being a snitch.

On the other hand, the word nigga is derogatory, it a contemptuous term used to refer to a black person. Please switch up your morals and ethical behaviour and contribute to a society that stands for integrity, honesty and unbiased behaviour. That young lady is a human being regardless of the circumstances that may have played out. NO MEANS NO.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
The op came off as sincere, seeking help, but after reading through the comments, I'm sure that he doesn't really care about the girl in question. The girl was greedy, yes. But still, that gives his friend NO RIGHT to rape her. If he wanted his 'money' back he could follow her home and put her things up for auction on eBay until he made all his money back. Its ridiculous to think that you have the right to rape someone just because you spent money on her. There are professionals that accept money in exchange for sex.
Girls should see this, anytime you get something from a guy make sure you give something in return.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
freecocoa:
I know you to sabi mumu well well, no bring am near me at all, I dey beg you.

How can you even ask such a question? Mschew.
I'm not in the mode to insult anyone this morning. .don't provoke me!

See this one..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sabi99(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
God please come n help ds our generation pls

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Boss13: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2016
hedonistic:

My friend stop ranting like a deluded kid living in fantasy land. This your text book ideology doesn't make sense in the real world.

A girl should not be stupid enough to continue extracting money and gifts from a man she isn't ready to get intimate with, expecially when she KNOWS what the man wants in return! Yet she even had the audacity to visit him in his house. It's annoying and very ridiculous how so many Nigerian girls think they are smart and think they can always have their cake and eat it. We live in a real world. Stop yapping nonsense about what 'ought to be' and focus on 'what is'.

This is not rape because it cannot be proven to be rape. It's that simple. If I have sisters and female relatives, I would advise them to be sensible. If the girl in question is my own sister, I wouldn't do a thing. I would ask her, the time wey you dey chop him money, wetin you think? You think say you wise abi? Besides, wetin carry your legs go him house? You go there to recite Bible passages abi to sing Gospel songs?

Stupidity has its consequences, and I will have no sympathy for anyone who reaps the rewards of her own stupidity.

Why would a man decide to spend money on a lady. It is a matter of choice and he chose to do so, however, the lady said NO and it should be NO. I am disgusted at the attitude of some young men on this thread and some of them need to be taught a lesson about not violating the rights of another human being.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Wow, reading the story and some comments made me weak and angry. Some Nairaland guys are absolutely nothing to write home about and I pray everyone of them get what the punishment they truly deserve and for the ladies supporting the act, I hope your "miss goody two shoes attitude" doesn't get you into trouble one day.
As for you Uyi26, in as much as I condemn ladies demanding for money and gifts from men I must say you're a very wicked fellow, Voltoxic asked you if you would sit and watch your sister being raped but you said he shouldn't bring your sister into the matter( which I very much agree with because she isn't involved in this madness) but forgetting that the raped sister is also someone's sister. You had the opportunity of saving the girl from your friend's animalistic behavior but you didn't instead you pretended like you didn't see it and you decided not help her. Now you come to Nairaland to seek for help. Permit me to ask, what help do you need? From your comments so far, you supported a rapist, you even mentioned in one of comments that she got served forgetting that "NOTHING" justifies "RAPE" and you also have the guts to say you already told your friend to settle her monetarily, can you imagine that shocked, have you thought about the psychologic trauma she is going through, she wasn't ready for sex, she was forced and you said she was weeping bitterly, you couldn't help. Because your friend spent money on her, he raped her undecided, whatever happened to your friend stopping his expenses on her since she refused him sex and he is obviously in a relationship with her because he wants to have sex with her and go look for a lady who wouldn't mind having pre-marital sex undecided, instead he opted to being a rapist, a criminal, a disgusting fellow. And you, instead of doing the needful by rescuing the girl so that it wouldn't get to this stage of involving police men, you didn't. Now you are here forming good guy seeking for advice. I wouldn't tell you to snitch on your friend because friends got each other's back, but I pray the girl gets the courage to report both of you because you are also an accomplice in crime and everyday at Mass I will pray with your moniker(God knows everyone of us) that you (for aiding and abetting) and your friend gets punished for this barbaric act. And note if you don't do right, this mess will haunt for the rest of your life.
Ps: Insult me for all I care, I will give you as soon it comes, and it doesn't stop you from getting that punishment that you deserved.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2016
YES YES YES,LALASTICLALA HEARD MY CRY,THIS THREAD IS ON FRONTPAGE FINALLY
UYI26 YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL grin RAPIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by rakish(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
pls don't bring my sister into this. Is it my fault she wasn't willing to have premarital sex but was making premarital expenses?
You just opened this thread to get traffic not to seek for advice coz obviously,you never intended to report anything to the police. To me you are an accomplice. The man in you dies when you keep quite in times of tyranny. You cant report to the police but you can make her see reasons to go to the station and file a complain. Your friend does not have a soul.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Funjosh(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.