Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! (3345 Views)

Can Divorce Be Justified? / Can Cheating Be Justified? / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Sometimes you people talk of right and wrong as if everyone is morally upright. Everyone knows rape is wrong, so what next? For the foreseeable future, there would always be criminals - robbers, rapists, murderers. That's why there are laws.

However the threat of punishment doesn't prevent crime, but sometimes we can avoid being victims. When one goes into a lion's habitat in a wildlife reserve (whether by mistake or on purpose) and gets mauled to death, the offending man-eater is usually put down. An animal isn't supposed to kill a human, but it happens anyway. There's no justification, but the person could have been less dead if he had been careful.

Is there justification for rape? No. Can it be avoided, yes.

Know who you know taking money and gifts from, cos at times it's like walking into dangerous waters. The truth hurts, but if you can avoid something and you choose not to because you are greedy... You had it coming. The rapist might get punished, but you'd live with the experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Romancer(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2016
classicB:
It bleeds my heart this morning to see a thread created by a guy that probably sees nothing wrong in rape. https://www.nairaland.com/3340051/it-necessary-report-rape-incident to say I am disappointed in you is the least. I don't even need to bring any female member of your family into the figure here before I outrightly tell u that what your friend did is very wrong and you being a witness to such evil act and keeping it away from justice Is even worse off.
You guys need pshycological evaluation seriously, you need an orientation,the one that would change your perspective towards rape, the one that would make you understand that no matter what, u do not have the right to force yourself through a woman's thigh!
Get this right guys, when you spend money on a girl, u did it willingly undecided no girl Tore your clothes, slapped you, pushed you to bed and force their way through your fvcking cheques or cash! cry sad She asked for money you gave her, you asked for sex she refused and all you could do is cause her a forever pain? A psychological trauma that she will continually live with. What a shame, to even think some mentally deluded females sees nothing wrong in it, she collected money and refused sex, serves her right Abi?
Rape is rape. It is a forceful action that is taken towards the victim, there's no forceful action when you give money to someone. There's no crime in saying NO to financial demands from a girl especially if you know that rape will be your last resort if the girl refuses to agree to sex since 10minutes pleasure would have deprived you of your God given human instinct.
To even think that he has been dating the girl for a while now, I am sure the girl didn't see the rape coming, what kind of message is your friend sending? That girls should now be scared of visiting their boyfriends?
Some guys talks about dressing decently, what nonsense! I own my body and I can decide to wear whatever I like on it undecided a guy can decide to be on boxers and walk through the street without any fear what so ever but a girl cannot simply wear a mini skirt and crop top cos of fear of men. Talk about double standard. Which sane man goes to the beach to rape women simply bcoz they are in bikinis
I will not mention names, but some guys here are known for creating threads against the female folks, a thread to make mokery of femalehood. these kinda guys will most probably see nothing wrong in rape also.
I will not stop creating threads about rape on this site, if that is what it will take to educate someone out there. When I grow up I wanna be a woman right activist.
cc: lalasticlala
This kind of thread should make FP
what have u done to change the situation?
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
but the guy's money wasn't forcefully taken, he gave the money out of his own free will, a guy can always say no, what's wrong in saying no or making an agreement? smiley
I wouldn't know for sure what transpired. But one thing I know for sure is girls of this sort like making a guy believe the more he gives them money, the likely they might sleep with him.

I'm not justifying rape of any sort. But hey, I always advice ladies to always seek questions whenever a guy is giving them money (or gifts).

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Romancer(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
Sometimes you people talk of right and wrong as if everyone is morally upright. Everyone knows rape is wrong, so what next? For the foreseeable future, there would always be criminals - robbers, rapists, murderers. That's why there are laws.

However the threat of punishment doesn't prevent crime, but sometimes we can avoid being victims. When one goes into a lion's habitat in a wildlife reserve (whether by mistake or on purpose) and gets mauled to death, the offending man-eater is usually put down. An animal isn't supposed to kill a human, but it happens anyway. There's no justification, but the person could have been less dead if he had been careful.

Know who you know taking money and gifts from, cos at times it's like walking into dangerous waters. The truth hurts, but if you can avoid something and you choose not to because you are greedy... You had it coming. The rapist might get punished, but you'd live with the experience.
3 Gbosa for you!!!
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
I wouldn't know for sure what transpired. But one thing I know for sure is girls of this sort like making a guy believe the more he gives them money, the likely they might sleep with him.

I'm not justifying rape of any sort. But hey, I always advice ladies to always seek questions whenever a guy is giving them money (or gifts).
you're on point
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2016
charijee:
Morning dearie

Your night?
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2016
skarlett:
\Men aren't fools
don't generalise biko undecided
Good. Some people are plain disorientated. grin
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2016
skarlett:
\Men aren't fools

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2016
skarlett:
\Men aren't fools
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by IamEntropy(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:

Actually Crime [Rape] and Animal instinct [the lion's habitat example] are two different things
While one is a conscious decision taken by a homo sapiens with complex brain the other is an instinctual decision taken by an animal with lesser brains. A lion is not wrong if he rips you apart for trespassing into his habitat (it has every reason to) but a man who forcefully penetrate a girl (even after crying and begging) is a monster deserving the death penalty.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by GbovoLee(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Jarizod:
Rape is a terrible thing and shouldn't be supported or encouraged! But u calling men folks fools is totally wrong..that's putting it very nicely!

u ruined the chances of this topic making FP which is probably the only reason u created it gan angry
u suppose knw say nr be everybody get sense now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by charijee(f): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your night?
Hot wink
What plans for the weekend?
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2016
IamEntropy:

Actually Crime [Rape] and Animal instinct [the lion's habitat example] are two different things
While one is a conscious decision taken by a homo sapiens with complex brain the other is an instinctual decision taken by an animal with lesser brains. A lion is not wrong if he rips you apart for trespassing into his habitat (it has every reason to) but a man who forcefully penetrate a girl (even after crying and begging) is a monster deserving the death penalty.

mr Instinct, why are such animals with lesser brains taken down when it happens?

I'm not arguing the punishment for rape. Whatever it is, it would be very much deserved. You choose to focus on the penalty, I choose to focus on prevention. Even the death penalty cannot 'unrape' the victim.

I'm saying if you can avoid being a victim, avoid it. A lady shouldn't put herself in a situation where she becomes helpless. It's the course of wisdom. One can avoid being a rape victim.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
but the guy's money wasn't forcefully taken, he gave the money out of his own free will, a guy can always say no, what's wrong in saying no or making an agreement? smiley
when a guy spends on a girl he's wooing..there's a silent agreement that exists especially when the receiving partner starts demanding like the money is also hers..they're already acting husband and wife..so what is she being stingy for?..mind you..some girls have this unimplied goal of seeing who can attract more magas. just to stroke their ego..d guy probably saw what she took him as and decided to take his money in kind..she deserved it..ladies..don't touch what you can't grab if you don't want sex out of a relationship and he does..end d relationship..
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Bluehawk:

when a guy spends on a girl he's wooing..there's a silent agreement that exists especially when the receiving partner starts demanding like the money is also hers..they're already acting husban
silent agreement is misleading, everyone has different mind sets and agendas, what he's thinking may not be what she's thinking. smiley
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
silent agreement is misleading, everyone has different mind sets and agendas, what he's thinking may not be what she's thinking. smiley
that's a load of bullshit. some girls will jes b experimenting to see how long they can milk a guy.. nobody is naive here..she knows what he wants but wants to still claim girlfriend because of the monetary benefits.. I have many girls that think like this..you want to be a sharp girl but forget that not all guys joke with their money and ego
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
some will even wear seductive clothes to make sure he still stays on the hook for them. these girls will milk you to the point you'll start questioning humanity.. and you expect him to sit and watch.. there are situations of rape that are disgusting and I don't support but girls that friend zone a guy and still milk him deserve a special form of rape...I no b rapist o..hihii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bluehawk:

when a guy spends on a girl he's wooing..there's a silent agreement that exists especially when the receiving partner starts demanding like the money is also hers..they're already acting husband and wife..so what is she being stingy for?..mind you..some girls have this unimplied goal of seeing who can attract more magas. just to stroke their ego..d guy probably saw what she took him as and decided to take his money in kind..she deserved it..ladies..don't touch what you can't grab if you don't want sex out of a relationship and he does..end d relationship..
this is nonsense. The law doesn't recognize silent agreements. It's either you put down a written agreement that sex is your payment, or you count your losses and move ahead (she was smarter than him).

I wonder why you are trying to rationalize rape. Are you a rapist?
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
this is nonsense. The law doesn't recognize silent agreements. It's either you put down a written agreement that sex is your payment, or you count your losses and move ahead (she was smarter than him).

I wonder why you are trying to rationalize rape. Are you a rapist?
she was smart enough to enter his house alone..dats what she got for trying to make him an idiot..who's stupid now..mtseeew..
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bluehawk:
she was smart enough to enter his house alone..dats what she got for trying to make him an idiot..who's stupid now..mtseeew..
ok, confirmed... You are a rapist. I wonder how you enjoy the act with someone who detests you at that moment. Una get mental problem o.

If you don't stop raping girls just because they are trusting enough to enter your room alone, you'd someday land in jail or be given a generous dose of jungle justice.

I hope it's the latter.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bluehawk:
nna...ask am again oo
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
ok, confirmed... You are a rapist. I wonder how you enjoy the act with someone who detests you at that moment. Una get mental problem o.

If you don't stop raping girls just because they are trusting enough to enter your room alone, you'd someday land in jail or be given a generous dose of jungle justice.

I hope it's the latter.
focus on the argument and stop personal attacks on him if u got brains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:

I hope it's the latter.
. you're the rapist.. rubbish ..i said it before.. if s girl doesnt want sex and the guy does.. quit the relationship.. if you choose to continue because of the cash he wastes on you and dont want to control your gold digging instincts get ready for a man that cannot control his urges

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

focus on the argument and stop personal attacks on him if u got brains
yeah, defend your kind.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bluehawk:
. you're the rapist.. rubbish ..i said it before.. if s girl doesnt want sex and the guy does.. quit the relationship.. if you choose to continue because of the cash he wastes on you and dont want to control your gold digging instincts get ready for a man that cannot control his urges
Most of this girls don't reason this way. I'm sure many see being in a relationship with a guy as a means to get him to give them money and buy them stuff, just like guys usually see being in a relation with a girl as a way of getting sex.

That's why it's easier said If both party simply agree on one thing, which is: "you want money, I want sex, give me sex, I give you money". Simple.

All this being in a relationship crap will save people a whole lot of headache if they could just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
yeah, defend your kind.
Ray, there ain't no defending what's wrong here. Rape is bad, just like it's bad if a girl use relationship as a means of milking a guy dry.

Remember that chronique guy who came here lamenting that a certain female nairlander ate his money, wasn't he insulted for being fool?
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Ray, there ain't no defending what's wrong here. Rape is bad, just like it's bad if a girl use relationship as a means of milking a guy dry.

Remember that chronique guy who came here lamenting that a certain female nairlander ate his money, wasn't he insulted for being fool?
exactly.. and the girl will see herself as a guru..when she gets herself into trouble for money wey she enjoy alone she go expect make we pity am.. if he gives u an expensive gift,your brain Should tell you what he wants..nobody in his right mind is that generous for no reason.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bluehawk:
and if she doesn't quit the relationship, you'd proceed to rape her?

When guys stop acting like sex is the most important thing in the world, girls wouldn't style. When you are obsessed with something, you surrender psychological power to the one who can keep a calm head about it. That's how girls make guys magas. It's wrong of them to exploit guys that way, but the guys are also at fault.

You seem to forget that in this part of the world it's the guys who chase girls, and not the other way round. You chase... When the girl says no. You try to lure with money. When she eats the bait, you act like you had a sex for money agreement. It's nonsense.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by IamEntropy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
mr Instinct, why are such animals with lesser brains taken down when it happens?

I'm not arguing the punishment for rape. Whatever it is, it would be very much deserved. You choose to focus on the penalty, I choose to focus on prevention. Even the death penalty cannot 'unrape' the victim.

I'm saying if you can avoid being a victim, avoid it. A lady shouldn't put herself in a situation where she becomes helpless. It's the course of wisdom. One can avoid being a rape victim.

Oh sweet summer child, you misunderstand me, i didnt care much for your post
I just didnt appreciate the fact that a lion and a rapist get to share the same line in your sentence
I mean, someone how to stand up for lions.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bluehawk:
exactly.. and the girl will see herself as a guru..when she gets herself into trouble for money wey she enjoy alone she go expect make we pity am.. if he gives u an expensive gift,your brain Should tell you what he wants..nobody in his right mind is that generous for no reason.
Of course she will. She will see herself as being smart and sharp, while the guy who dull and stupid_.

For me, I always state my terms, if you tell me no sex, it's no big deal, the day you come asking for money, I tell you "no money" as my money isn't free! Because I no resemble philanthropist.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
and if she doesn't quit the relationship, you'd proceed to rape her?

When guys stop acting like sex is the most important thing in the world, girls wouldn't style. When you are obsessed with something, you surrender psychological power to the one who can keep a calm head about it. That's how girls make guys magas. It's wrong of them to exploit guys that way, but the guys are also at fault.

You seem to forget that in this part of the world it's the guys who chase girls, and not the other way round. You chase... When the girl says no. You try to lure with money. When she eats the bait, you act like you had a sex for money agreement. It's nonsense.
she should not take the bait .that's how fishes get caught.. but I agree they are both to blame.. as I guy if I touch u and u troway my hand..I leave and never look back..as a girl if I touch you and you no gree..then i bring money into the equation ,don't touch it cuz a guy will most likely interprete it as a yes
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:

they aren't the same thing. They both are bad, but only one is a crime. If the girl didn't rob or defraud him, it's not the same thing.

Such exploitation by the girl is like a man having consensual sex with a woman while leading her on to believe he would marry her, when he has no such plan. It's wrong... But if it happens, would it be okay for her to maim him or even abduct and keep him hostage against his will?

They are different levels of wrongs. Even if they were even as bad as each other, two of them would never equal a right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Told Me "Babe Please Take Off My Shirt", Then... / Top 10 Weird Men You Won’t Believe Are Real Or Exist / Watch Video–19yr Old Maid Str!ped Completely Nahked & Beaten For Stealing Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.