Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! (3348 Views)

Can Divorce Be Justified? / Can Cheating Be Justified? / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Of course she will. She will see herself as being smart and sharp, while the guy who dull and stupid_.

For me, I always state my terms, if you tell me no sex, it's no big deal, the day you come asking for money, I tell you "no money" as my money isn't free! Because I no resemble philanthropist.
better this than forcing her and painting men slaves of their own hormones.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
haba..its like striking matches near gas and not expecting an explosion.. or walking into a lion's den and expecting him to shake hands with you..when he's hungry.. hmm be realistic.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
charijee:
Hot wink
What plans for the weekend?

It's been raining here o.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
they aren't the same thing. They both are bad, but only one is a crime. If the girl didn't rob or defraud him, it's not the same thing.

Such exploitation by the girl is like a man having consensual sex with a woman while leading her on to believe he would marry her, when he has no such plan. It's wrong... But if it happens, would it be okay for her to maim him or even abduct and keep him hostage against his will?

They are different levels of wrongs. Even if they were even as bad as each other, two of them would never equal a right.
In a competent court of law, such a man might be asked to pay for damages, as his intention weren't pure from the onset.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by flokii: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
@OP it's actually d reverse, trust me..
Some ladies are bigger fools who feel they are smart and have evrytin under control when in d real sense they are dull and stupid
They feel everyone smiling, praising them has good intentions not minding d fact that even d devil can appear as an angel. In d end, they look for others to put blame on.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by LorDBolton(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
classicB:
It bleeds my heart this morning to see a thread created by a guy that probably sees nothing wrong in rape. https://www.nairaland.com/3340051/it-necessary-report-rape-incident to say I am disappointed in you is the least. I don't even need to bring any female member of your family into the figure here before I outrightly tell u that what your friend did is very wrong and you being a witness to such evil act and keeping it away from justice Is even worse off.
You guys need pshycological evaluation seriously, you need an orientation,the one that would change your perspective towards rape, the one that would make you understand that no matter what, u do not have the right to force yourself through a woman's thigh!
Get this right guys, when you spend money on a girl, u did it willingly undecided no girl Tore your clothes, slapped you, pushed you to bed and force their way through your fvcking cheques or cash! cry sad She asked for money you gave her, you asked for sex she refused and all you could do is cause her a forever pain? A psychological trauma that she will continually live with. What a shame, to even think some mentally deluded females sees nothing wrong in it, she collected money and refused sex, serves her right Abi?
Rape is rape. It is a forceful action that is taken towards the victim, there's no forceful action when you give money to someone. There's no crime in saying NO to financial demands from a girl especially if you know that rape will be your last resort if the girl refuses to agree to sex since 10minutes pleasure would have deprived you of your God given human instinct.
To even think that he has been dating the girl for a while now, I am sure the girl didn't see the rape coming, what kind of message is your friend sending? That girls should now be scared of visiting their boyfriends?
Some guys talks about dressing decently, what nonsense! I own my body and I can decide to wear whatever I like on it undecided a guy can decide to be on boxers and walk through the street without any fear what so ever but a girl cannot simply wear a mini skirt and crop top cos of fear of men. Talk about double standard. Which sane man goes to the beach to rape women simply bcoz they are in bikinis
I will not mention names, but some guys here are known for creating threads against the female folks, a thread to make mokery of femalehood. these kinda guys will most probably see nothing wrong in rape also.
I will not stop creating threads about rape on this site, if that is what it will take to educate someone out there. When I grow up I wanna be a woman right activist.
cc: lalasticlala
This kind of thread should make FP

Long piece of thrash.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
In a competent court of law, such a man might be asked to pay for damages, as his intention weren't pure from the onset.
I can bet 5 million out of my future millions that he wouldn't be penalized in any law court. grin

He could easily claim he had good intentions, but it just didn't work out. No be by force to marry person. Deceit is wrong but not every deceit is punishable by law. Even for the ones that are punishable, we still owe it to ourselves to avoid being victims if we can.

At times we can only pick ourselves from the ground and learn our lessons.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
I can bet 5 million out of my future millions that he wouldn't be penalized in any law court. grin

He could easily claim he had good intentions, but it just didn't work out. No be by force to marry person. Deceit is wrong but not every deceit is punishable by law. Even for the ones that are punishable, we still owe it to ourselves to avoid being victims if we can.

At times we can only pick ourselves from the ground and learn our lessons.
Still the same, state the terms of your relationship, to avoid unnecessary headaches.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
wat was she doing in d guys house. na wetin police go ask u
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by AfroKnight: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Still the same, state the terms of your relationship, to avoid unnecessary headaches.
yeah, being straightforward is the mature path. That way the other party can't pretend she doesn't know where the budding relationship is going.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oahray:
yeah, being straightforward is the mature path. That way the other party can't pretend she doesn't know where the budding relationship is going.
Believe me when I tell you some might still pretend. As you know some girls have first class degree in pretending. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Oahray: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Believe me when I tell you some might still pretend. As you know some girls have first class degree in pretending. grin
most girls, I dare say cheesy She could try, but it would be like a chameleon trying to change color to fool the crowd of humans already surrounding it.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by stuffs4me(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
OP, did it ever occure to you that a man could also be raped? Women are quick to label every man as a rapist. What about women that have been known to rape men, are they saints?

RAPE OF MALES BY FEMALES

Male victims of sexual abuse by females[37] often face social, political, and legal double standards.[38] Some cases in the United States have received increased attention and sparked awareness within the population. Sometimes referred to as "made to penetrate" cases, male rape victims are forced to engage in penetration of the female without proper consent. Many times the male victims are under the influence of drugs or being held in life-threatening positions. The case of Cierra Ross'[39] sexual assault of a man in Chicago gained national headlines and Ross was convicted of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and armed robbery with a bail set at $75,000. A similar case includes James Landrith, who was made to penetrate a female acquaintance in a hotel room while incapacitated from drinking, along with his rapist citing the fact that she was pregnant to advise him not to struggle, as this might hurt the baby.[40][41]

Some male victims, including underage children, have been forced to pay child-support to their attacker when their rapist conceives a baby as a result of the attack.[42][43][44]

Several widely publicized cases of female-on-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers engaging in sexual intercourse with their underage students. Each of the 50 states has laws regarding the age of consent, but all have it set at 16, 17 or 18. These laws make any sexual encounters between adults and minors under the age of consent sexual assault (see Mary Kay Letourneau and Debra Lafave).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_gender

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by chronique(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Ray, there ain't no defending what's wrong here. Rape is bad, just like it's bad if a girl use relationship as a means of milking a guy dry.

Remember that chronique guy who came here lamenting that a certain female nairlander ate his money, wasn't he insulted for being fool?

When exactly did I lament about someone eating my money? Was that what you saw on the thread,or the interpretation you gave it based on your own understanding? My point was never about the money,but lack of loyalty and faithfulness(something I found painful and deceptive,considering the fact I kept my side of the bargain).
Anyways,that issue is gone now and we've moved on. Pls do not bring it up again or reemind me about it,by mentioning my name when discussing it. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP wrote nonsense....

she must be a "Children"..
bikini is for beach..okay

don't go around wearing nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) / Sunday Backside Alert! Actress Rosy Meurer Shows Off Her Hot Sexy Packages / Woman Cycles Around London Without Clothes For Charity After Flatmateā€™s Dare Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.