Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. (9163 Views)

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lol.... dats quite funny u know!
Every man is an island of his thought! Can't convince u to believe watsoeva I say! cheesy cheesy
If you can't convince me it means you are lying.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2016
firstking01:
If you can't convince me it means you are lying.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Y lie to u wen u don't shelter me or feed me?
Dats lame.... lyk I said earlier, "every man is an island of his thought"
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2016
DeeTus:

Hahaha. Even with all these attributes; yet you can't get a woman?

What a drama!
. Nah bro. Honestly, been to busy to find "love", I know it takes time. You know sometimes you will have everything it takes to get something yet it won't come forth that easy. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds he/herself in such situation.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Wrong thoughts!
U can only find a good gal if yhu are a good guy!

@OP, did u try talking to ur ex abt her cheating attitude?
After den did u try putting in corrective measures since she made u a better person?

If all dis has being done without positive change n u broke up, no wahala!

If u r really in search of a gal to call ur own, u don't give criteria, u don't even let anyone know u got money to spend! All u need do is go on platonic/casual relationship with a gal u like n by dat way, u 'll know 70% abt her good sides n her bad sides!

After den u can take ur decision if she meets ur criteria! Without dat, u 'll continually have failed relationship cos most ladies r full of pretence n fake life....

#realitychecked
I did talked to her. But she continued anyway, I guess bad friends influenced her coupled with distance, cos I went to seek for the Golden fleece.

Someone made mention about money, said I have to make more money to get what I want, that's totally wrong. I was trying to justify that its not about "money".

Thanks for your contribution, madam.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
I did talked to her. But she continued anyway, I guess bad friends influenced her coupled with distance, cos I went to seek for the Golden fleece.

Someone made mention about money, said I have to make more money to get what I want, that's totally wrong. I was trying to justify that its not about "money".

Thanks for your contribution, madam.

U most welkom boss!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

U most welkom boss!
I like your sigy, madam. You must be a goal getter.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
I like your sigy, madam. You must be a goal getter.

Yea I am boss!
It can only come thru wit positive minds n independent spirit!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by firstking01(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Y lie to u wen u don't shelter me or feed me?
Dats lame.... lyk I said earlier, "every man is an island of his thought"
Lol, you can talk sweet talks sha...with these words of yours i already know the kinda person you are...bye.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, you can talk sweet talks sha...with these words of yours i already know kinda person...bye.

Mmmmmm!!!!
No wahala boss....enjoy d rest of ur day!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Mmmmmm!!!!
No wahala boss....enjoy d rest of ur day!
Goto church, i'm in church already.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2016
firstking01:
Goto church, i'm in church already.

grin grin grin grin
#proudlycatholic
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
. Nah bro. Honestly, been to busy to find "love", I know it takes time. You know sometimes you will have everything it takes to get something yet it won't come forth that easy. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds he/herself in such situation.

Man, getting a gf is very easy. What you need is confidence and a little bit drama, bam, you're in! grin

And also, you need a house of your own. Women love guys who live alone. Women love privacy.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2016
DeeTus:

Man, getting a gf is very easy. What you need is confidence and a little bit drama, bam, you're in!

And also, you need a house of your own. Women love guys who live alone. Women love privacy.

Hi Deetus,
Been following ur update sha.... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Hope u good?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hi Deetus,
Been following ur update sha.... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Hope u good?

Yea baby, i'm good. grin

Just trying to upgrade the dude and give him some emotional support. grin

How's Lag?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2016
DeeTus:

Yea baby, i'm good. grin

Just trying to upgrade the dude and give him some emotional support. grin

How's Lag?

Dats totful of u!
Lag is aii....
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2016
Why is it so hard for some guys to fall back in love after their first real love.

After having a failed relationship with a bae that's intelligent, witty, generous, loving, playful, adventurous. I decided to stay on my lane without stress nor headaches. Met quit some beautiful girls though, who did all they could to keep me as their own,but I wasn't ready for their drama. I only maintained the friendship even though we had sex yet I didn't feel connected to them.

Yea, I can beat my chest that I have a good record in treating girls well, I just see it (nice treats) as what needs to be done and move on, and yet I feel no atom of connection to em.

Most times there's this thought in my head, if it will be possible for me to fall bck in love , isn't it better for me to adopt kids when I'm ready in other stay out of lil dramas.

I just don't want to end up with whom I don't have feelings for.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Dats totful of u!
Lag is aii....

ok..

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2016
DeeTus:

Man, getting a gf is very easy. What you need is confidence and a little bit drama, bam, you're in! grin

. Baba, you don't get it. Girl friend is not the problem , seen many, still serching but haven't really connected to any emotionally.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yea I am boss!
It can only come thru wit positive minds n independent spirit!
Yea right cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
. Baba, you don't get it. Girl friend is not the problem , seen many, still serching but haven't really connected to any emotionally.

Hahahaha. Please talk like a real man and stop sounding weak.

How could you have met a lot of women without connecting to one emotionally?

There's a problem. A huge problem!

You need to listen to Mariah Carey's song #Hero#

There's a hero blah blah blah.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2016
DeeTus:

You need to listen to Mariah Carey's Song #Hero#

it could be because of my thuggish nature. Listen to bone thugs n harmony, thuggish ruggish bone
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2016
DeeTus:

You need to listen to Mariah Carey's Song #Hero#
Don't mind them, they are doing friends with benefits.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
Why is it so hard for some guys to fall back in love after their first real love.

After having a failed relationship with a bae that's intelligent, witty, generous, loving, playful, adventurous. I decided to stay on my lane without stress nor headaches. Met quit some beautiful girls though, who did all they could to keep me as their own,but I wasn't ready for their drama. I only maintained the friendship even though we had sex yet I didn't feel connected to them.

Yea, I can beat my chest that I have a good record in treating girls well, I just see it (nice treats) as what needs to be done and move on, and yet I feel no atom of connection to em.

Most times there's this thought in my head, if it will be possible for me to fall bck in love , isn't it better for me to adopt kids when I'm ready in other stay out of lil dramas.

I just don't want to end up with whom I don't have feelings for.

Are you sure you're alive? what's the point of living then if u don't encounter occasional dramas here and there? that's part of the fun about life man! but wait o, e be like say I get that character small sha lolxxxx
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by firstking01(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

grin grin grin grin
#proudlycatholic
Catholic dnt goto church on sundayshocked...anyways, you said you are diff from any other girls right??, lemme give you a trial and see cool
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2016
firstking01:
Catholic dnt goto church on sundayshocked...anyways, you said you are diff from any other girls right??, lemme give you a trial and see cool

Going for evening mass tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Are you sure you're alive? what's the point of living then if u don't encounter occasional dramas here and there? that's part of the fun about life man! but wait o, e be like say I get that character small sha lolxxxx
grin you see your life. grin
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Don't mind them, they are doing friends with benefits.
LOL!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
grin you see your life. grin

Taaaar! I beta pass u, everyone of us has gone through some sort of heartbreak or the other, that doesn't mean we should neglect lose who genuinely loves us and shows it to us.
Oluwa o ejor, bring me my own that will love me n show it to me even when I don't love him like that, dear God if u exist, shebi u said u love all of us, is it all of us that loves u back? ehen so bring my own guy too naaw, in short this ur love sef na partiality love mstcheeeeeewxxxx
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Taaaar! I beta pass u, everyone of us has gone through some sort of heartbreak or the other, that doesn't mean we should neglect lose who genuinely loves us and shows it to us.
Oluwa o ejor, bring me my own that will love me n show it to me even when I don't love him like that, dear God if u exist, shebi u said u love all of us, is it all of us that loves u back? ehen so bring my own guy too naaw, in short this ur love sef na partiality love mstcheeeeeewxxxx
Amen to your prayer. But who told you that you're better than i ?
At least when I want to love I give my all , you said
" even when you don't love him like that" what does that imply, please?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
Amen to your prayer. But who told you that you're better than i ?
At least when I want to love I give my all , you said
" even when you don't love him like that" what does that imply, please?

how many times so far have u given your all? I'm still better than u Joor
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Shiitposter: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no .american
•••••••
Why would you think of sweetpen!s!!!!!!!

Have you ever been attacked by any hate group in texas? Like KKK or nazi Germans
Also, do you have any redneck friends? How do they behave with you around
Do you own a gun?
Also why do you only type in rainbows? (Its nice) Are your insides made of marshmellow
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Going for evening mass tongue tongue tongue
Evening maths ko morning tutorial nigrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having / Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.