Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? (54393 Views)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / From Christian To Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by udena47(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Man over right#eye way see go chop
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by eyekaynoble: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op, which kain kweshon be dis? Abeg i no see enitin bad 4 dia joor! Sallah meat swit gan ni o! I go chop d bones & crack d meat join or d other way round. There's only one GOD, take it or leave it. Moslems dey 4lo us chop Christmas chikin 2. We are brothers & sistas jare grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Kelvinadimora(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
You can't eat ram but you de chop suya....smhw
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by madapcmod: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't and will never eat d so called sacrificial meat. I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by bizza45: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
abeg where d ram dey make i begin now terminate am
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Godsate: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
It is wrong.

The question you must ask youself are the following:

1. Are they killing the Ram as sacrifice to God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ?

2. Did they mention the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy spirit when killing the ram?

3. The prayer during and after the killing of the ram is it in the name of Jesus Christ ?

If all these answers are no then the meat is not for the children of God.

Every true born again children of God with holy spirit in him knows that it's wrong to eat the meat.

Jesus is Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by komododragons: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yeye! Show me where it is in your bible where you are to celebrate, Christmas and Easter. You can't find it there. Everything about your religion was fabricated. We don't need people like you to eat our meat.
lol! I don't celebrate Christmas and easter.

gullible Christian do celebrate what there don't know
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
spice123:
@Op It is not only wrong but it's a bad luck to eat it. They actually cast their lots (bad luck and past sins) on the ram before killing it and so if you partake in it,........
Is it the same as sara?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by damilola8775(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
this argument shldnt be,christians in d building.we r all aware of fada abraham,father of faith,if u've bin really versatile wit d prophet's story(i min tru stories nt dose 1ce formulated u knw),u wil undastand dat muslims r just replicating what he had done centuries ago...he saw it in his dream to slaughter his son bt on his way to d alter,almighty Allah replaced his son wit a ram,nd he has ordered all descendants of fada of faith to do so...u dnt hv to rubbish anytin u knw ntin abt,jez hv random knowledge abt tins nd try to knw hw to judge tins...if it occurs to u to eat it do so nd if u dnt feel lyk,leave it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by ilobex(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Confused set of people
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by labeerson: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tpave:
Just asking cos somebody asked me this question this morning and I decided to bring it to the forum.
Is it also right for a moslem to eat xmas and easter chicken
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by sayyid(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
what i will just say is that if you believe eating it is bad or a sin that's your own believe we don't have to say some sort of rubbish about someone's religion. and for those of you saying they call the names of idol's on it don't you eat suya? most of the killed cows You use your money to buy in the market do you know whether it's a Muslim or a Christian that kills it? talk less of knowing what they mention on it before slaughtering it. the meat you eat in canteen do you know who kills it.
we don't need to start calling ourselves names because of this kind of issue. You shouldn't say because you believe in something and because of that you are the only one that is on the right path.
May God guide us all to the right path

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Gebbson007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
RNG bibawo ....abeg ooooo .. God needs only ur hrth nuh ur stomach
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by MrCork: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tpave:
Just asking cos somebody asked me this question this morning and I decided to bring it to the forum.

..hangon bro...so if babe ask you to eat her punnnny...u be askin about muslim ram? ?.....my niggga..we don't under stand yor thread!!! ((No oofeense)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
ensamy:
Matth 9:10,11 . Mark2:13-17 Jesus ate with the Jews, moslems etc. So they is nothing wrong with you eating the ram. Infact it makes you a better christian by eating the ram.
No mind dem with this recession people go soon begin to collect food from witches and wizards to chop

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by irepsuccess: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
madapcmod:
sacrificiat meat? nd u xpect muslims 2eat wit u on xmas day? we jex need 2tolerate each other, stop bn an extremist!
well, it is not a must 2eat d meat tho

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
you wont get the right answer here cos e have a lot of gluttons here
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by bamac(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Christians sha... Me usually see am like say dem dey do party ni o, wetin concern me... Remember party food dey sweet.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
4everGod:

There is no confusion there....its simply a difference in spiritual maturity. I am spiritually mature and have been eating it and preaching to them at the same time especially since my Bible tells me to eat it freely and enjoy it too.

The other person may just not be a mature believer yet so do not call it confusion....afterall a baby must crawl before it can run and jump but both the one crawling and the one jumping are still both people.
yea u are right.

I just saw this in Romans 14:1-4

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Preshme(f): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't think I can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by teacherbim(f): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
madapcmod:

So u no no sey u dey craze

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by sinaj(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
spice123:
just continue ok. Read Deut 30: 15-18 and see what you've been doing to yourself. Lolsss My people perish for lack of knowledge
pls read Romans 14:1-4

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Deepfreezer(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nna ehhh this question get as e be.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by henrynick(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
spice123:
just continue ok. Read Deut 30: 15-18 and see what you've been doing to yourself. Lolsss My people perish for lack of knowledge

Just read that bible passage punk..........this is the problem with y'all... Always wanting to turn the word of God to suit your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by chiefojiji(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Spiritual maturity will tell you what to do.

Ahbeg if dewan bring the meat, make dem no forget to put rice and bottuu water!!!

Idol is nothing!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
spice123:
@Op It is not only wrong but it's a bad luck to eat it. They actually cast their lots (bad luck and past sins) on the ram before killing it and so if you partake in it,........

don't say what you don't know, seek for forgiveness from the God you serve, a great sin is about to visit you if you do not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by sjamiu25: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
spice123:

u ar talking nonsense, dats how u always cause religious criss. u av to mind ur own religion. who go give u kiriyo ram self.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by fucklil: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
spice123:
They don't eat it dear. They prepare it for the general public and reserve a separate ram for themselves. I have seen that myself several times.
lie! sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by sinaj(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
irepsuccess:

sacrificiat meat? nd u xpect muslims 2eat wit u on xmas day? we jex need 2tolerate each other, stop bn an extremist!
well, it is not a must 2eat d meat tho
am a christian nd it's nt wrong to eat ur sallah food or meat.

Abeg ping me ur location m interested in ur party rice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by Feanah(f): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
spice123:
They don't eat it dear. They prepare it for the general public and reserve a separate ram for themselves. I have seen that myself several times.
After all these bible verses you mentioned , I thought you're a born-again or something ...but look at the way you're saying things that are untrue.How many days do you see them killing ram?how many do you see them kill? How did you know they reserved a separate one for themselves? Please tell me how you got to know this.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Godsate:
It is wrong.

The question you must ask youself are the following:

1. Are they killing the Ram as sacrifice to God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ?

2. Did they mention the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy spirit when killing the ram?

3. The prayer during and after the killing of the ram is it in the name of Jesus Christ ?

If all these answers are no then the meat is not for the children of God.

Every true born again children of God with holy spirit in him knows that it's wrong to eat the meat.

Jesus is Lord.

Am a Christian but this is the dumbest post I have ever seen on nairaland this year

Whooooooohhh

Abeg which church you dey attend! cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by irepsuccess: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Na on top of another person matter una carry cross?. People wey get the ram no worry na you wey nothing concern you dey plan how to eat or not to eat.
i tire 4 them o
those weh buy ram sef no carry am 4head nah prsn weh wan do 'owo epo' dy put mata 4head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.