Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Choices - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235848 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kajiang02:
You always seem to wow me Solomon. A good writer, good descriptive analysis of places, scenarios etc.
nice one dude.
Thanks padi me....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
anneboy02:
[color=#990000][/color] I think i worth it even if it late
Thanks bro....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
domido:
This Tolu wan kill himself by himself sha. After that hard work he carry garri drink. just continue.
Observation, please try to interpret your yoruba cos not everyone understand yoruba.
but you know now, i need more!!!!
Lol.... Na wetin dey happen be that if Konji hold pesin....
Thanks for the observation, I will surely look into that....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
sleemoon:
Xo dis is wat ppl pass tru while waiting for another episode? Chai... I should have sticked to waiting for you to finish the whole thingy b4 i start.... Buh f**k da hell ve started already... All i can do now is to beg... Please Oga Solomonbrown com update oooo... Or better still sell me the complete story... This punishment is too much for me to bear... #sobs
.... Lol.. No be so brother...
.. I will update frequently, you shouldn't bother about that
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Perfectionist11:
You're raising the standards..keep it up.
Thanks, bro...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
chidozeze:
Oga solo ayam waiting... More beautiful girls to your life !!!
I wish you the same bro...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
CHAPTER 6 CONT'D

I wasn't prepared for this, I cursed myself for foolishly heading to Maddy's place without mv full body armor. I knew something was up with her incessant manner of approach just to get me all riled and in the end, throw caution into the wind. Sweet Jesus! I am so screwed if this happens to be true, if this girl whom I know next to nothing about is pregnant for me. But on second thoughts, what sort of rotten luck hovers around me, how can I get someone pregnant on my very first attempt at sex, how more pathetic can I be? What if my friends get to hear about this, especially Tolu, I believe I will be the center of discuss for a long time to come.

How will my mum look at me should I claim responsibility for it and if I go against it, do I have the resources to go head to head against someone as rich as her Dad.

"Na which kind wahala be this, eh?" I said rather too loudly right in the middle of the Bishop's sermon as I had lost sight of where I was. The glances I got from those in front of me and that look from mum, asking if I wasn't mad yet made me get a grip on myself.

We were seated in the gallery of the auditorium, on the left side of Hope, which was one of the major entrances of the church . I was restless all through and for the first time in a long time, I barely looked down to analyse and sized the butts of the various beautiful ladies walking through the several aisles along Hope entrance. I was praying and crying within me that it shouldn't be the matter of baby that this girl would want to see for.

As soon as we shared the grace, I told mum not to wait for me as I wouldn't be following them back and before she could ask why, I went through another stairs and found my way downstairs with her calling and screaming my name. I got entangled with the thousands of people heading for their cars and ways through which they would return home. I went to one of the many car parks and waited to watch my mum and sibling join the many heading for the bus Park before heading for the restaurant Maddy asked me to wait for her, Green pastures.
I got there sweating all over in my native wear due to both the walk and the anxiety running through my mind. I sat down and allowed the air conditioning system work on me before walking to the counter to get a meatpie and a bottle of coke. I needed the chilled sugar to make me calm down. I chose a seat that would allow me the cars in the restaurant Park lot.

After a heated conversation between my mum and I, who later finished the call, promising me that she would be waiting for me at home, I saw what looked like Maddy coming down from an Honda Pilot. She looked small in comparison with the huge SUV but dragged height with it due to her high heels. She was looking so casual, sporting blue jean and a white, tight round neck on four-inch heels. Her usual wavy hair and thick lipstick which made her lips more plump screamed "Fvck me" all over her. I wonder if anyone around who saw her today would have gained anything from the service afterwards.

She was one of those girls who many tagged as "dressed to kill" or most married women would term "Husband snatchers", either way, she was on an assignment and I was certain I was the mission.

She got looks ranging from lust to disgust but then she didn't care as her eyes were focused on me as soon as she stepped into the restaurant. I saw her slowed down her swinging hips when she got close to my chair as her curves were in open display right now. She stopped in front of me and most eyes that were following her curves stopped too, most hissing or turning their faces away after they found out that I was the fellow she was all dressed up to see. It was when she stopped, I finally realized that her shirt covered her butt else I was certain that some men would have followed her to this place if it was open for all to see.

"I guess Chlavary is finally dead." She said standing beside the chair and gazing fiercely into my eyes. I sighed after I realized what she meant and promptly stood up to pull back her chair for her. In so doing I discovered that she was slightly taller than I was but that wasn't my problem now as I was more interested in finding out why this complex character of a girl called me out here.

She dropped her back on the other available seat before focusing on me. Her stare was hard and cold. Something was surely up, I said to myself.

"Well, would you be so generous to get me something to eat." I obliged as I was still in the wind concerning the issue here. I got her the same thing I got for myself without bothering to ask if she wanted the same thing. I watched her whisper a thank you and that cold gaze and the twitching of her plump lips raised the temperature of my already hot body. She took a bite before saying,

"Aren't you gonna say something?"

"Why should I, you called me out here in the first place." I replied in a harsh whisper as I struggled to find my voice.

"Alright, suit yourself." She scoffed before focusing on her food. I watched her devoured the food while I got closer to losing my mind over anxiety. When I couldn't hold it anymore, I blurted out,

"If you are pregnant, just tell me."

"What... Oh my God... Is that why" She stammered before bursting into laughter. I allowed her have her fun, before asking again,

"Are you?"

"Oh please, do I look like a teenager to you? I find that question quite insulting." She replied and the relief that fell on like cool breeze couldn't be compared to anything and Maddy saw it on my face, she went into another fit of laughter.

I brought out my face towel, remembering for the first time that day that I actually had one. I used it on my face and neck before gulping the remainder of her own drink as she couldn't just stop laughing.

"Why then did you call me out here?" I managed to ask after how I just embarrassed myself.

"Oh, I just wanted to apologize to you face to face for calling you a hair trigger and also for being so you know, how I have been behaving lately. I am sorry for the discomfort my way of speaking might have cost you." With tears flowing down her eyes as she really had a good laugh.

I simply nodded before shaking my head as I thought of all the nonsense that has filled my head all morning.

"If that is the case, I think you are well overdressed for that, don't you agree?" I said, trying to make her uncomfortable too.

"Over dressed, what is wrong with my wear? She asked, bemused by what I just said.

"I don't think it's very churchy?" I replied her.

"Well, I don't care. I am not naked or something so if someone finds this uncomfortable, that's his/her problem. After all, there are women in there with much more appealing wear than a jean and a shirt." She replied me which was quite true.

"I guess we are cool now, right?" She asked, raising her eye brows.

"Nope we are out, you will have to pay for the trouble you have caused me all morning." I replied which made her chuckle this time.

"Alright, how do you want me to do that?"

"I will call you tomorrow where to meet me concerning that, for now, I will keep you in suspense."

She smiled after that before saying,

"Hmm, I hope it's what I think it is."

I ignored her tease and asked,

"You drove yourself here?"

"Yes, I am old enough." She replied with a bit of pride.

"And how old." I asked.

"Older than you are with two years."

I nodded as I had just clocked eighteen a few months back. She sure knows a lot about me.

"Let me get something and then we will be on our way." I said before heading for the counter. I ordered two grilled chicken in take away packs and two packs of French fries too which I planned to use to appease my mum before calling out to Maddy. She picked up her bag to meet me and then joined my free hand with hers as we headed out with eyes following us. I silently prayed that no one living around my area saw us walking like lovers else I was in for it.

I got into the other passenger seat at the front as she started the car. The car was smelling of her Cologne which smelt expensive.

"What?" She asked as I kept on staring at her, still trying to find out her end game.

"You are strange" was all I could say.

"... And you are weird too." She replied, turning into the road as we headed for the long drive back to Canaanland gate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by SimpleBea(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Zik hall: Home of mad guys. Zikites; a boy who is probably crazy and who resides in zik hall. Men! I love zikites courage like. #aspiringUITES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by mattyboy007(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
nyc one boss keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
I swear, u re wicked solomon, dz update is too small nau... Moreeee Plzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
ma pple wre re u ....
Ritababe Hfinest1 Cherrybrown Evatryst Miraxzeebility Drnoel Purityval Snakie86 Olojuede1 Coolval22 Mynd44 Seun Sampete Rock555 Angeless Mainland SFTW Victvames sEXGY2 Buzzboy Ozila Austinblinks Lagusta Henz24 Stag Jeus Pastoraji Goodheart02 Onihaxy Referee Youngest85 Iphekitan Fiyah Evakingz Fantasyisland..... Et.al....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Well done boss..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by domido(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2016
I just knew it is Canaan land.

1 Like

Re: Choices by drnoel: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2016
YINKS89:
ma pple wre re u ....

Ritababe
Hfinest1
Cherrybrown
Evatryst
Miraxzeebility
Drnoel
Purityval
Snakie86
Olojuede1
Coolval22
Mynd44
Seun
Sampete
Rock555
Angeless
Mainland
SFTW
Victvames
sEXGY2
Buzzboy
Ozila
Austinblinks
Lagusta
Henz24
Stag
Jeus
Pastoraji
Goodheart02
Onihaxy
Referee
Youngest85
Iphekitan
Fiyah
Evakingz
Fantasyisland..... Et.al....

I am here. Wait let me take a sit
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
CHAPTER 6 CONTD

We were just past Alakuko before the silence between us was broken by her.

"Why would you ever think I would allow myself carry your child?" She asked with eyes on the road. She was a pretty good driver and like I observed earlier, saw competition in every slight thing which made her turn the vehicle to some race car. But then she was no where near as good as my Dad who could make a Camry look like a Ferrari with the way he glides around pot holes while on top speed. Why he doesn't stay with us will be another discuss for another time.

After the experience of today, I had learnt to observe her tone of voice and construction of her words before replying anything from her mouth. In this question of hers, she was mocking me but her choice of words more or less summarized our present relationship, that's if I could call is that. She didn't say why would I be so careless as to get pregnant for you, which would mean that we were in a steady relationship but rather use "carry your child" which meant we were still quite far apart and she sees me a stranger, which wasn't a lie.

"A misinterpretation on my part, it won't happen again." I finally replied her. She took a quick glance at me as we got close to Kola before returning to the road.

Her reactions, choice of words, approach to things and her perspective of things weren't entirely Nigerian neither was it all American, it was more an uneven partnership with the foreign slightly more dominant than the home version.

"Do I finally get to drop you off at your place?" She asked yet another question. I really despised conversations based on questions and answers, it usually bores me to death.

"Yeah, you will as you need to learn to find your way there should I demand your presence at that location." I replied, careful with my words as I wanted to rile her up a little and it worked.

"Demand my presence? You make it sound like you own me or something." She asked in a mocking tone.

"I might not now but soon I will, that's faith." She nodded before putting a wicked smile on her face. Actually I never got to own her something, it turned out to be the other way round.

"You know it's been quite difficult to read you and understand what really appeals to you exactly in a woman. I wasn't too sure myself but then you keep getting excited no matter how small whenever you are with me, so that means I do have something that gets you worked up. Mind sharing that part of you." She subtlety asked.

How could she possibly know what I want in a woman when we only just met, anyway it was better than the boring question and answer thingy that was going on a while ago.

"I admire a woman who speaks the truth no matter what and one with common sense, now that's about Character. I love long legs, now get it right, she doesn't have to be tall or something like that. Her legs must be long, that's all. Every other thing will just be a bonus on her." I replied.

"You are lying about the bonus part right because I don't particularly have long legs or whatever but I still every part of you turned on."
She said in a strange tone of voice, I couldn't tell if she was scared or something.

"....I might get all worked up with due to the right size of flesh on your chest and butt but I am more interested in what happens after the whole excitement and it's journey. Do I see you as a girlfriend or someone with just the tools to take me to cloud nine, that's what I was talking about."
She didn't say anything after that and just focused on the road. I must have said something that hurt her, of course she couldn't be hoping that something could happen between us. I wasn't ready to have a girlfriend yet and that was the truth. She could be a girlfriend material but not for me, her attitude and character ruined what many could tag a beautiful body.

She doesn't particularly have those long, slender legs but hers was still very attractive in its thick shape, like a woman who works out and of course her flat tummy with skin without a single blemish was were more than enough bonuses.

"You will need to start with the directions now." She said as we turned into the road leading to Agege from Abule-Egba. Yes, I was convinced now that I said something she didn't find funny.
As we got closer to the place where she would turn to the path that leads to my residence, I decided to break the odd silence between us and ask what the problem was.

"Are you alright?" I waited for a reply but I never got one. She just ignored me.

I did the same too and asked her to turn to her right and then left before she parked right in front of where I stay.

"Thanks for the ride, I stay at the last flat with our church sticker on the door." She didn't reply me, so I released the seat belt and took my things. I was about to open the door when I heard a sniffle, and then another. I turned to see her crying and cleaning her face with a tissue.
Sweet Jesus! What sort of person have I gotten myself entangled with? I dropped my stuffs and moved over to her end. I tried to get hold of her hand, but she slapped mine away. I knew what I did and decided to put my Ego aside and apologize.

"I am sorry about what I said but I already said that I don't want a girlfriend right now. I felt you were thinking towards that end which is why I uttered those words. They didn't come out right, I didn't mean any harm." I said with a dull voice.

"You didn't..... you didn't... mean... mean any harm but you said them nonetheless. You are just uncultured." She managed to say between tears as her crying was picking up pace. I didn't know what to do afterwards, so I just leaned over and kissed her on her cheeks, at least she didn't hit me on the face this time.

"I will try and make up for it tomorrow, come anytime from one,bye." I said before leaving the car and then I watched her drive like a maniac back into the road. She was still mad at me but I felt it was the right thing to do, I didn't want anyone putting her hopes on what was never going to happen.

I got into the house and walked over to my flat, greeting my neighbors I saw outside. The moment I saw my mother's slippers, I knew I was in trouble and prayed for favor before pushing the door opened. True to her words, my mother was seated on one of the couch facing the main door. As soon as I closed the door, I heard her ask,

"Owanle (which means senior man or the elder one in my native tongue) where did you go?" She was putting on a very Stern look and rapidly moving her thighs back and forth, she was really ready for me.

"I ran out like that because I was looking for a friend who told me she was in church but lost her way when she decided to look for me. You know that the church is very confusing especially to someone coming there for the first time as everywhere looks almost the same. It wasn't easy finding her and I just had to leave that way because I was angry, please don't be annoyed." I said, twisting the truth .

"So na woman you go dey follow for school, eh Owanle." Chai, I knew she would change the whole thing once she knows a girl was involved.

"It's not like that, I was only helping out." I replied. She shook her head vehemently before saying,

"The next time you ignore me when I call you, you will go and start living with that girl, you hear." She stood up and took her bag before heading for her business place.

"Wash the plates and mop the floors."i knew she was going to punish me. Regardless, I gave her one of the packs of Chicken which calmed her a little. She blessed me before leaving. I wanted to clean the house in the first place as Maddy would be coming over.

I started with the living room, cleaning and scrubbing, mopping and then drying. I moved to the kitchen and then my room as she has no business in my mom's room before ending up in the toilet. By the time I was done by some minutes past five in evening. I was tired with pains and cramps around my lower back. I took a shower and consumed the chicken. I decided to sleep before I remembered my promise never to leave myself unprotected. I got dressed and headed for one of those pharmacies quite far from my place. I wore a shade and a cap as I didn't want to be seen because of what I had in mind to get.

I got to the pharmacy and paid for a pack of condom with the young lady who attended to me staring at me intensely like she knew me from somewhere. I took my goods and took a bike back home. I crashed on my bed as soon as I got inside the house.

I woke up the next morning to discover that my mum was already out to work together with my sister. I yawned before dragging myself to the bathroom. I checked the time as I did that to discover it was past nine already. I dropped my brush and cleaned the apartment again before brushing and having my bath. I spent the remaining time watching movies before I heard a knock at about 1:30.

I answered the door to see Maddy as beautiful as ever and well suited for the work that was to be done. She was putting on a skin tight leather trouser and a white long sleeve shirt on heels as usual. It was a simple wear but more than enough to send shivers up my bone and blood down to my stick.

"Are you going to watch me all day?" She asked and I promptly opened the door wide for her to get in. She was smiling from ear to ear which I thought was a good thing after her strange display yesterday in the car.
I locked the door behind me after which I heard her say,

"You have a nice apartment."

" You don't have to flatter me." I said as we both knew her place in Ibadan would give my home a run for its money.

"I am quite serious on the contrary. I love the tiles and the match work of the paint and curtains and furniture too." I nodded before asking what she might need,

"Oh, I am fine. I am not hungry." She replied. I didn't push her further as I knew she would want to have her own pound of flesh after what I did in Ibadan, not that I had anything to offer her in the first place apart from water.

I sat next to her on the couch and played with her hair. I read somewhere that women actually love men doing that. I breathed in deeply before saying,

"I love your Cologne, it has this weird effect on me." She smiled but didn't say anything.
I wanted us to talk about something before going to the business of the day.

"So, how did your Dad take the strike?"

"He complained bitterly about it and reminded me that, that was the very reason he asked me to finish my education in the states. He wasn't happy about it, that's pretty much I can say." She said, still not looking at me.

"The private institutions would have been more preferable for you."

" I know and he said the same thing too but I also wanted to know more about my country, my place of birth as much as I wanted to be closer to Dad. I wanted to live and breathe and revel in the small community in the University where there were no inhibitions or rules stopping anyone from being who they were, something that won't happen in private institutions in this country. At our school, it's all Nigerian but over there in the states, it's more like African or should I use the word Black as even the African-Americans over there don't fancy Africans that much, talk more of the whites. I feel at home in my home country and learning different languages apart from my native Ibo, has been very worthwhile." She replied with quite the excitement through out her speech.

"You don't speak of a step-mom, I take it that your Dad never remarried." I subtlety asked once more.

"Well, he did but it didn't result in a child and they went their separate ways two years ago after hoping for nearly fourteen years." She said, Looking at me this time with sadness all over her face.

"That was quite unfortunate." I said. She nodded and pulled me to her before whispering in my ears,

"You haven't fulfilled your promise yet."
Immediately, I pictured Tolu screaming,

"Oya"

I chuckled and slowly raised her chin and fused my lips with her plump ones. We kissed slowly and softly, moaning in between. It got passionate soon and hotter as we both started pulling off our shirts. I pulled hers to discover she wasn't putting on a bra with her dark nipples already hard and firm. I snapped away from my stare and carried her off to my room. I already made sure the windows were firmly locked and the fan on, which was rapidly blazing away. I shut the door to my room and after putting her gently on the bed, went for her nipples. She moaned but jerked the moment my teeth touched her nipples.

"Be careful." She said, breathing really hard. I nodded and instead of biting, I twirled my tongue around her areolae which made her rub the hair on my head. Yes, I was doing a good job. I left her t.its and strolled down to her navel with my tongue before I realized her trouser was still on when I got to her waist. I stood up and pulled the tight stuff off which was quite the challenge. I did the same to mine but not after slipping out a rubber from one of the pockets. While I did this, Maddy teased me by shaking her bubble butt in front of me. The sight turned me oh like hell and I couldn't wait to see that lovely thing jiggle as I pounded it from behind.

I pushed to the bed and opened her legs and the sight that greeted me was beautiful. The bald and clean swollen vulva was begging for my tongue but I had never done that sort of thing before, what if I go about it the wrong way. I decided to do what I knew how to and opened the rubber but as soon as she saw me doing that, a scowl appeared on her face.

"Don't."

I was like, is this girl Alright at all. I ignored her and pulled out the rubber and as I did, she promptly closed her legs. I sighed and sat beside her on the bed, though my stick was still hard.

" I am clean, how many times do I have to tell you that. I can show you my last medical report and I don't want a baby now too. I hate that stuff, it's irritates me." She said in anger.

"And what about me, how do you know I am clean?"

"You are young and I am certain i was your very first." She replied with pride.

How did she know that? Anyway, it was obvious I wasn't gonna get the cookie if I didn't comply with her demands. I sighed and toss the rubber away. I dragged her to me rather forcefully as I was angry now. I turned around and pushed her head to the bed and lowered her back, spreading her legs apart a little. My rough hands only brought giggles from her which was a little surprising.

The sight that greeted in this position was a beauty to behold; her butt was out and perfectly, I mean perfectly round. I rubbed my hands around the cheeks before letting my fingers slip down to her vulva. I played around it which brought moans from her lips before slipping one of the fingers in, she grasped and moaned really loud as I went in and out slowly. When she was wet enough from my act, I pulled out and positioned myself properly before driving the main tool into her. She grabbed the sheets of the bed with her hands and bit it with her teeth as I stretched her with my tool. I went in and out at my own pace, slamming the whole of me inside her sometimes which makes her laugh sarcastically every time I did it. The laugh usually send shivers down my spine. Who laughs when they are being pounded?

I increased my pace after a while, going in and out quickly, and the movements of her butt cheeks as they jiggle from my speed only turned me on.

"Yes, yes, yes.... That's it." I heard her say between moans.

Soon, I felt her walls hold my stick firmly and a deep groan left her like she was about to implode, she bit the sheets even harder as she experienced her orgasm. It took a lot from her and she almost fell to the bed but I held her firmly as I was far from done with her. I discovered that not giving into the sensation running through my shaft to the rest of my body enables me last long. I sliced through her once more and went really quick with the sound of my pelvic hitting her butt increasing together with my pace.

Once again, the experience that happened a few minutes ago took place again, only that this time, she was visibly shaking all over and gasping for air after having her second orgasm

"Solomon, I am tired."

I heard her say. Tire kini, I hissed and held her butt in place before going in again, this time I gave myself to the sensations nearly tearing me apart now from her well oiled hole. Soon, I felt the seed move up my shaft from its home in my balls as I poured all into her and collapsed on her as my knees gave way.

I cuddled her as I felt my stick deflate with speed. I kissed her sweaty neck before whispering,

"Promise fulfilled." but she didn't reply as she was already asleep. I stood up and headed for the kitchen to get something to eat as I knew that I couldn't do the same thing except if I wanted my mum to bring down this house.

... I guess this update is long enough to appease you guys, I see you YINKS89. ...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
drnoel:

I am here. Wait let me take a sit
Welcome, oga..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Finally, we're back on track

1 Like

Re: Choices by Jayjezey: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2016
ee don do you Solo..... abeg make you post this thing sharp sharp.. kudos bro, more sperm to ur pènis
Re: Choices by mattyboy007(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Naso!!! Dis guy is making us proud shocked

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ah this update enter my body like watinnnn... cheesy
Re: Choices by VERTER(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Welcome, oga..
been following all ur stories silently but I can't hold it back u re too good

1 Like

Re: Choices by Marshalrhino(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Still no word from francess
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good. Oya continue

2 Likes

Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=drnoel post=50098210]
I am here. Wait let me take a sit[/quote kom join mi at d vvip section.

1 Like

Re: Choices by prettyJoy22(f): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hehehe Madison is a crazy girl... am loving her character smiley

1 Like

Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 12:47am On Oct 12, 2016
I am not ready to comment. Continue.
Re: Choices by danfidel01(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
soulminister:
When zik Hall sneezes, UI catches cold.

Nice right up from a great zikite.

We zikites no dey dull.

The campus fellowship in zik Hall (winners), na im you talk say no get fine babes? Hmmmmmmmmmm

I'm celestially observing you from my 3D

Bro na true na!!!! ...Altough their praise and worship dey usually make maaaaaaad sense...... I usually feel their choir anytime I go there to chow, BUh I dont think I can attend their fellowship.
Re: Choices by danfidel01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
soulminister:
It is a beautiful day, isn't it?

Everybody stand up for Zik Hall Anthem

Azikwe, terror of the field
Baluba is magnificent
Undisputed UI sports king
Azikwe never ever fails

One more time

Azikwe, terror of the field
Baluba is magnificent
Undisputed UI sports king
Azikwe never ever fails

You said that as he left KD library, he followed the road to chapel of resurrection and all of the sudden he appeared at the road leading to bakery. Do you see the long route to that place? Why not following the love garden route. That is more direct from KDL to bakery.

What do I know? It might be fiction.

Greatest Zikite signing out

YEAH!!! But sorry to say, Baluba Republic can only take pride in their fathers' acheivement. They are no more the proud leaders and warriors we Know them to be , but just a group of of baseless AROISTS.
Re: Choices by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ride on Sir...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2016
VERTER:
been following all ur stories silently but I can't hold it back u re too good
Thanks baba, keep reading...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2016
LordOfSamosa:
Ah this update enter my body like watinnnn... cheesy
Lol... Bad guy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.