Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Choices - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (236026 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by Thollex(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hope sey we go see update today solomonbrown, this one wey dem decide to hold ZIK light...
Anyway Nice work brov, waiting for the next update
Re: Choices by Solopy20(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
solo abeg just summer us one hot update abeg
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
CHAPTER 4 CONTD

She smiled after what I said, I honestly didn’t know where this confidence of mine was coming from, but then I had shown that I was good with words, I hoped I could do the same on the bed. I didn’t know what to do after because I just sat awkwardly on the chair, skeptical if to touch her or kiss her or whatever. She must have waited for me to continue or carry on as I had been doing with the conversation and when I didn’t, she stood and walked over to the home theatre system and picked the remote control. I guess she pressed play because immediately she held it, the sound system came alive and Wande Coal’s Orobo to bad started playing and she started swinging her waist to its tune.

I didn’t need to be told, I joined her on the dance floor and started mooching abi is it dancing. If someone had told me that one day I would be dancing with a girl up close and personal the way I was doing now, I would have simply laughed. All that nervousness around girls went for good when one evening I was just coming from the GES class, when as soon as I entered my hall, I heard guys screaming and hailing someone. I thought of dismissing them but then when I saw the huge crowd around the parking lot in front of C-block, I decided to go check.

I wiggled my way through the crowd because I wasn’t very tall and what I saw shocked me. A bus was parked with a speaker on it that later started voicing about the activities that would take place in the hall week of Queen Elizabeth, the grand finale of the event would be on the Saturday of the next week after the week then. But that wasn’t shocked me, it was the crazy view in front of me that actually hooked me just like every other guy in the crowd. About seven ladies on really short pants, in pants, I mean bum shorts were busy trying to kill us with the way their butts were swinging up and down.

“Chai, if a girl handle me for bed like this, I fit deny my mama for am, chai!” I heard someone say, but then I couldn’t blame him. The way those girls were moving those hips to a loud music coming from somewhere, I knew the information that later came after their show was unnecessary as guys would surely find their way there.

That show was on the lips of everyone and on that Saturday, so many guys in my hall found their way there, putting on anything as they just wanted to “gyrate” as they usually called it. I didn’t want to go there but when I realized that the whole hall was nearly devoid of life, I found my way there, passing through the admin block and then Trenchard hall before finally reaching the huge hostel. The noise and screams coming from the place was a confirmation that something was indeed going on there. The gates were thrown wide open and there was no need to drop our I.D cards at the security post as we were usually supposed to do when visiting girls’ hostel. I went in and at their open space, I saw real gyration, open madness was what I called it.

I saw girls who walked around in school with so much pride throw caution to the wind and rocked their butts against the rods of guys. I didn’t understand that sort of dance moves as the ones I knew had nothing to do with a girl going down and coming up across the length of a guy’s rod. The wears of the girls was another story too; skimpy clothes and what I would call clothes you wear inside one’s room were the ones on display. Both guys and girls were drinking and rocking away, I was so filled with awe that all I could do was watch.

I later saw one of the guys in my block, Big V, talking to a guy with his hands to give him something while he was rocking one babe like that. I saw something move in the air and watched Big V catch whenever it was and quickly hid it in his back pockets but I saw it before he put it away, it was a condom. There and then, I concluded that sex wasn’t very difficult to get in universities. I saw his zip area swell and due to the crazy movement of the girl and when he couldn’t hold it anymore. He stopped the girl and whispered something to her ear; she nodded and dragged the guy to one of the blocks. No one needed to tell me what was about to happen. That day, I hated myself for being so dull all this time, see what guys were enjoying without stressing themselves. I watched and when I was tired, I returned back to my hall angry with myself. During my walk back was when I first conceived the idea of finally getting my own girl and few weeks later, I became acquainted with three sexy girls in less than nine days.

I decided that I wasn’t gonna spoil my rep this time, I have already done the hard work of charming her, it was time to show my other skills; skills I didn’t know if I had them at all. As the song went on, she started coming closer to me and this time I didn’t dull. I held her waist and pulled her to me, and that moment, the best part of the song started playing; “see this lepa,lepa, to bad oh, robo, orobo to bad oh….robo to bad oh.” At that moment, she moved with the beat and started pushing out her butts and rolling it around my rod.

“Chai!, Osanobua.” I exclaimed rather too loudly which made her chuckle and immediately, my rod came alive. She noticed this and added more pace to her rolling, the look and the soft feel of her butts was really spinning my head and I prayed that I wouldn’t spill my seed. At a time, I had to hold her waist and move around her behind at my own pace, if she had continued, I would have surely embarrass myself. When the song moved to Oliver twist, I knew I was in trouble and sharply turned her around to face me. She didn’t like that which was evident from the look on her face but I didn’t care as my rep was on the line here. I still held on to her waist firmly so that she wouldn’t turn around quickly. We were both sweating already and when I looked towards the wall clock, it was past six already. I knew I had to go for it now or never.

I lowered my head a little and fuse my lips with hers, it clicked seamlessly and we started kissing. I was good with kissing as I had done that with a few girls in high school. I would eat her upper lips and then come down to the lower one. She moaned and then out of nowhere, she slotted her tongue into my mouth and we started teasing each other. We kissed and played with each other for a while before she finally disengaged from me with a wild look in her eyes and a bright smile on her face.

“You left me breathless, that’s a first.” She said, while breathing hard. I smiled as I didn’t know what else to do; she took hold of my hand and dragged me to the bedroom. In my mind, I was like,

“E don set for me oh, make I no disgrace Esan boys today.”

The room was painted pink and a medium sized bed graced it but I didn’t have time to really observe because she immediately took off her shirt in one swift move and her moderate, brown tits were now in view. My heart was beating really fast and loud but I knew I couldn’t back out now. I swallowed the spit in my mouth which also contained a lot of hers and walked towards where she was. I unclasped her bra and pushed her to the bed afterwards, taking my shirt off after she was on the bed. I unbuckled my belt and stripped to my shorts before joining her on the bed.

My rod was still very stiff but the wild looks in her eyes were gone so I once again went for her lips and we got off kissing again. While we teased ourselves, I let my right hand play with her right boob and the moment I touched her dark nipple, she flinched and broke our kiss. I was scared and thought I had done something wrong but she told me to continue. I decided to leave her lips and concentrate on her nipples; licking, sucking and once in a while, biting them. My work on her boobs made her moan really loud and when I was tired of that as I never really fancied boobs, I stopped and took hold of her legging.

She opened her eyes after I stopped and yes, the wildness was back. I just felt that, that look meant I was really doing a good job. She moved my firm grip away from her hip and left the bed to pull off her legging and while she did, she said,

“I want to see it.”

I knew what she was talking about and without wasting time, I pulled off my shorts and my seven inch rod was out in the open. She twitched her lips after she saw it and said,

“Hmm…. It’s very thick.” I smiled sheepishly after she said that but it disappeared off my face after I saw the beauty in front of me when the wear was finally gone. I was right, she wasn’t putting on any underwear and her brown hole was bald and clean. I had always hated the sight in those movies when those men would go down, licking and lapping that hole but for this one I would do it. The sight was just too beautiful and I felt my rod move up an extra inch.

I slowly walked towards her with my heart beating loudly in my chest but somehow, it didn’t show on my face. I went for her lips again and slowly, we descended to the bed. As she moaned with my rod pressed against her hole as I was now on top of her, I knew my time was now. I didn’t know where the thought came from, but I took my rod and slotted it into her. I went it slowly and I felt her hot hole expand to contain my rod, she was tight, very tight. We both moaned as I went in and for a while, I savored the moment greatly as I finally did it. I was with my first woman and I just wanted to remain there, but Madison had other plans. She started moving her waist since I didn’t want to move and the sensations that followed actually scattered my head,

That place was the sweetest place in the world and not even my game console could bring me such pleasure. She sat up and instinctively, I lean back as she started picking up pace. She was moaning, I was moaning too, totally disregarding the fact that I didn’t protect myself. I decided that I was going to take control and tried to it the missionary way but she wouldn’t bulge. Her pace greatly increased and so did the sensation around my rod. The wet, warm hole and the rapid movement along the length sent me to heaven and back and before I knew it, my seed started coming up. I realized too late as I was lost in pleasure and before I could do anything about, I spilled into her.

I knew I had fvcked big time when she opened her eyes out of shock, but the shock turned to rage as my rod slowly went flaccid. She was really angry and pulled out before hitting the bathroom. She hissed immediately she turned on the shower. I held my head in shame because I knew I didn’t last five minutes. At that moment, I felt the earth should swallow me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Solopy20:
solo abeg just summer us one hot update abeg
... No vex, I don release one...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
mattyboy007:
Good boy gone bad... Nyc one keep it cumin
.. thanks bro.... Keep reading..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thollex:
Hope sey we go see update today solomonbrown, this one wey dem decide to hold ZIK light...
Anyway Nice work brov, waiting for the next update
.... Papi.... Anyhow, anyhow.... I must update oh... Thanks for reading..
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chai! you fall my hand big time. I thought you would ba.ng her till she could not feel her pvssy again. Nice 1 solo, I really like the rate of the update
Re: Choices by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for the update mr solo cheesy
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Solo the king :-D
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Solo the king cheesy
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Choices by bummybummy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
tnx 4 d update
Re: Choices by Tobadein(m): 3:15am On Oct 01, 2016
You don fall dem boys hand, but sweet talk the bae if second round go fit happen.
Update was superb, thanks...
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 5:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Gbayii, bro !!!

2 Likes

Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
na first round nw ts normal.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Niwdog(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2016
You try sha, the shame wey they follow that tin no be hia oo
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
CHAPTER 4 CONTD

I didn’t know what to do next as my brain was completely devoid of ideas which rarely happen to me. I couldn’t allow that, I had to look for a way to come out of this else I might find it difficult to ever lay with a woman again. I was the sort of person that doesn’t sleep after a defeat, disappointment or embarrassment. I heard her murmur some things which I couldn’t hear to make out any meaning but I knew that it had to do with me. I stopped beating myself up over the issue, I don pour, I don pour – nothing fit change that one. I was a sticker for first impressions but I had failed in that regard in this issue. Somehow, I knew that my next reaction to this could completely destroy my confidence which was going to be vital for my next plans or it could completely reinvent me.

I stood up from the bed and thought of leaving before she returns from the bathroom and so I picked up my shorts but then it occurred to me to think of what actually caused me to spill so quickly, I decided to stay. I was aware that this was my first experience and yes, such a thing was expected as I was just experiencing such sensations for the first time. I thought of telling her that I was a virgin but the way and manner I carried myself will make it look like an excuse I came up with to cover my shame. No, I couldn’t tell her that as revealing such would not in any way solve the issue.

Tolu said that I shouldn’t stay too long in any position that would make me release fast but that wasn’t the cause here because I didn’t even get to see her butts or anything while we danced Kerewa. What made me go off so quickly was due to the pace in which she moved along my rod; the sensations especially caused me to lose control. I concluded that I must control the pace of the dance and not her but there might be a next time if I sneak out now. It was some minutes before seven already, I had to be on my way else I could be stuck here for the night. There was also the issue of me not protecting myself and getting infected but she didn’t seem like a LovePeddler but I didn’t know if she wasn’t. I would worry over that later, for now I had to redeem myself.

I dropped my shorts and moved over to the bathroom which was inside the room, which meant this was the master bedroom in the apartment. I pushed the door and found her under the shower with her face against the wall. She wasn’t actually having her bath, she was thinking. I closed the door behind me which startled her. She looked towards the door and when she saw it was me, she returned to her former state. The bathroom wasn’t well illuminated and so I couldn’t exactly tell the expression on her face but still, I walked towards her. I kept my hands on her shoulders but she pushed it off her.

“Why didn’t you tell me you are a hair trigger instead of getting me all worked up?” I heard her say as the water poured on her. Chai! Na me this girl dey call hair trigger, my rep fall don die if to say I waka go house. She for just dey tell people say I no sabi satisfy my woman.

I took the fact that she didn’t order me out of her house as a cue to mean that I still had another chance and I wasn’t going to fall that. I covered the little distance between us and let my hands fall down her wet hair and kissed around the nape of her hair which made her moan. I allowed my flaccid rod stay between the crack in her soft butt and continued with the assault on her neck. I didn’t know where this was coming from but I just knew what to do. My tongue moved to her right ear and lingered there a little; a small bite to her outer ear increased her moans and then I whispered,

“I will make it up to you.”

I turned around and I went for her lips, we moved a little from the shower as we kissed as staying within the steams of water was uncomfortable. We kept on teasing our lips and as we did, my rod started growing back as soon as it touched the other outer lips in her body. She felt it as it grew longer and thicker, she took held it and started working on it. When it reached full length, she disengaged from me and turned around, bending a little. I didn’t need to be told what to do, I went in slowly and she groaned deeply.

“You are so thick.” I heard her murmur.

I learnt my lesson and went in and out slowly but she wasn’t comfortable, she wanted it faster and started moving her butts rapidly which made her behind jiggle. I breathed in deeply and took hold of her waist and went in at my own pace even if the sight of jiggling butt was beautiful. I didn’t stay long like that once more as she tried picking up pace yet again, groaning deeply as she did. I stopped once more and this time she raised her voice without caring if anyone heard her,

“If you can’t fvck me, then let me do it!”

Her statement made me laugh, I obliged to her request and I went in faster, though not as fast as she would have wanted. Her groaning became moans and as I continued picking up speed.

“Faster..Faster.”

I did but still I didn’t look down at her butts but instead allowed my eyes focus on her reactions to the different pace I went in. Her moans that were becoming high pitched were now mixed with words such as,

“Yes…yes,…that’s it…more of that…don’t stop.”

The screams now and the contractions of her walls somehow brought another side of me that I never thought was in me. I held to her waist firmly and moved my waist so fast I didn’t care if I spilled again. The contractions became stronger just as her screams were going off the chart. The walls of her hole held on my rod for a few seconds and I felt her body stiff and then almost immediately, I felt something coming out from her hole, after which she exhaled deeply, the sight was beautiful and I felt this pride well within me. I was finally a man. I knew I had the full permission to spill now and went in and out like I was possessed. Her screams gave me the needed motivation and the sight of her jiggling butts were more like a drive and it didn’t take long for me to feel my seed coming up with speed. I groaned deeply before I released after which I almost lost my footing. I held to the slippery tile and pulled out from her, trying to catch my breath.

She steadied herself too and stretched after being in a bending position for a while.

“I guess I am not a hair trigger then.” I said with an angry face.

She chuckled and pulled me to the shower and we washed ourselves without uttering another word. We both walked back into the room unclad, I thought of speaking to her on my performance but when I was it was almost thirty minutes past seven. I became alarmed and picked up my clothes.

“Where are you off to in a hurry?” She asked, amused.

“…To school of course.” I replied, already on my trousers.

“No… we are far from done here. We haven’t spoken or anything besides I need you to explain some stuff to me.” She replied me, taking her time, drying herself.

“We can do that another time; I have to be on my way now.”

“That’s rude, when a lady tells you to stay, you stay without questions.” She said before returning to the mirror.

Usually I would have put up an argument but I didn’t, I surprised myself by sitting on the bed.

“That’s more like it.” I heard her say as she put on another legging and a shirt before sitting beside me. She took my hand and said,

“Now, tell me about you.”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Niwdog:
You try sha, the shame wey they follow that tin no be hia oo
.. I swear E remain small make i cry that day...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tobadein:
You don fall dem boys hand, but sweet talk the bae if second round go fit happen.
Update was superb, thanks...
..... Lol.... Na Virgin I be then na...
... You are welcome bro..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
bummybummy:
tnx 4 d update
... You are welcome dear...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Chai! you fall my hand big time. I thought you would ba.ng her till she could not feel her pvssy again. Nice 1 solo, I really like the rate of the update
.... Lol.. Na my first time be that...
.... You are welcome...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Charlesdock:
Solo the king :-D
..... Brotherly, how far na..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
LordOfSamosa:
Thanks for the update mr solo cheesy
... No problem bro....
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Now this is more like it
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nice update, next plz !!!
Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
after a nice fu*ck i wana know abt you.... seriously
Re: Choices by mattyboy007(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Hahaha.. it make me rememebr on gal i Bleep with out knwing her name na after d Bleep i ask am wats ur name... Chai konji na bastard... Nyc one op
Re: Choices by nicewater(m): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice writeup solo.... but still love ur action film more than romance
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Solo any food today?
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
CHAPTER 5
THE BEGINNING OF MY LOSS

I thought it was dumb to ask someone to start talking about his life just after fvcking him a few minutes ago. I mean why didn’t you do the interrogation before giving him your body? I didn’t feel like sharing anything and for some reasons I couldn’t point to, I started feeling uncomfortable in her presence. I just lost my virginity to someone I wasn’t sure what exactly I felt for her and the best thing she could come up with was to ask me to relay my life history. As I thought of that too, the fear that I could have impregnated her and also contacting a STD suddenly occurred to me. There was nothing I feared more than disease, it didn’t matter what part of my body – I loathe and feared it.

She tapped me on my left shoulder to get my attention as I was lost in my thoughts. I came back to myself and suddenly stood up and picked my shirt.

“I am sorry I have to be on my way. I can’t stay tonight, thanks for everything.” She was surprised about what I said and tried to get hold of me but I pulled away from her grasp and jogged towards my footwear.

“What is wrong, you have a girlfriend?” She asked with a scowl with on her face as I tied the laces of my all-star.

“It’s not about that, I am not just myself right now besides we fvcked without a condom.” I replied to which she had a good laugh.

I didn’t bother to find out what was so amusing about what I had just said and instead unlocked the key to the entrance door.

“You are naïve, I am really surprised. Anyway, I will see you on Sunday.”

I gave a half smile and hurried off the stairs and exited the house without looking back. Once I was out of the house, I took a deep breath and stopped a commercial bike and asked to be dropped at the bus-stop. I was restless as I walked the distance from second gate to the main gate of the school as I couldn’t find a bus or cab that wasn’t already filled from Ojo. I couldn’t believe what just happened; the conversations, the dance, the thrusts, the disappointments, the excitements, the moans and the strange pride that clouded my failings. I refused to get into a cab and instead walked down the main route just beside the Gamaliel Onosode garden.

I sat down on the stone bench at the love garden and stared aimlessly at the Queen Elizabeth hall and watched as girls of different shapes and sizes walk through the gate and out.
What have I done? I asked myself. The whole thing happened so fast, one moment we were dancing, another time, we were groaning and moaning from sensations that ripped through our bodies. Yes, the sex was awesome and the experience was one that I would cherish forever but at what cost; disease, pregnancy? What about Madison herself, I knew next to nothing about her. She was just like a ghost that came out of nowhere and took what I had pride myself to be; a virgin. I don’t love and I don’t know if I even like her. She only just appealed to me lustfully and nothing more. The thought of an STD only aggravated my nervousness as it dawned on me that no sane person allows someone he/she barely knows to bang them raw. Yes, she looked healthy, but what exactly does he do to rent a flat that big. What if she is a runs girl or some other nasty person as I have never seen her in church before we met? It all points to the fact that she wanted me but for what reason, I was yet to know.

When it was some minutes past nine, I stood from where I was and headed for home using the back of Kuti hall to get to my destination. I crashed on the bed, ignoring my roommate and his friends discussing whatever. I slept off with my clothes and shoes but was awoken by Tolu early in the morning.

“Solo…Solo…wake up, one babe dey find you.” I heard him say. I opened my eyes and stared at him like he was out of his mind. Which babe would find me by this time of the morning, just some minutes past seven?

“Maybe, I will come back then.” I heard the voice of Francess say with a hint of disappointment and like I was pricked with a needle, I jerked off the bed which made Tolu chuckle.

“Uhm…wait, I am awake.” I quickly replied before grabbing a sachet of water from my wardrobe. I rinsed my mouth with it and poured it as soon as I got outside the room to meet her just beside it. Just before I got outside, Tolu was smiling mischievously which nearly made me spit out the water as I tried to laugh.

“Hmm…that’s not very hygienic. Don’t you have a bathroom or something to do that, instead of spitting it on the ground like that?” Francess scolded me but I just ignored her and instead took a good look at her. She was putting on a pencil shirt which hug every inch of her waist down to her knees and some weird looking shirt that did little to hide her big melons. I smiled at her as she stared at me intensely behind her glasses before I pulled her into me in a hug. She was surprised at first but she returned the hug and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Tolu gave me thumbs up through the window where we stood.

I didn’t want to say anything because I was still surprised she was here. Thankfully, there were no many guys outside their rooms else the arrow lords among them would have finished me with their jabs. I pulled her into the room even if she was a bit hesitant to come in, but I had to as I didn’t want some unnecessary attention and I couldn’t bear the guards seeing a lady in front of my room at that time of the morning.

“This is Tolu, my padi, whom I am sure you already met and the other dude over there who is still sleeping is Gbenga. He is in his final year. This is my side of the room.” I said as I lead her to my bed. As soon as we sat down, Tolu stood and wore a shirt before saying,

“Solo… I dey come, make I reach swaggerless side.” I nodded and he left the room, but not before putting the curtains of the window at his end. I wasn’t planning on doing anything, but still I admired what he did.
All this time, Francess stared at me,

“What?” I asked.

“Why are you all dressed up and why weren’t you at the library last night?”

It was then I realized that I was still on the all-star and all. I smiled sheepishly before saying,

“I was at a place yesterday, I was too tired and so I just slept off that way. I am sorry I didn’t make it.” She scoffed before saying,

“Just say you were at your girlfriend’s place and stop beating around the bush. Her cologne is still all over you.” I laughed before saying,

“I don’t have a girlfriend and my female friends in this school are not up to the fingers in my right hand. I don’t have time for that.” She twitched her lips and said

“Indeed.”

“I am serious, why would I lie?”

“I don’t know, maybe because we have a dumb challenge going on.”

“Oh common, I am a straight forward person, if I had a girl, you would have known long before now. So, you missed me, right?” I asked, moving my hand over her right shoulder as I pulled down her bag. I made sure my hands lingered a little on her shoulders in a sort of massage. Where all these were coming from was still a mystery to me.

“Nah, I didn’t. I just wanted to see if you lied about your room number and what better time to do so than when you were absent from the library.”

I nodded and close the distance between us, she sat on the foot of my bed. I took her bag and tried to open it but she stopped me with her small hands.

“What?” I asked, amused by her reaction.

“It’s rude for you to do that, you know, search a girl’s bag.”

“What’s so rude about that?” She shook her head after my question and said,

“I wasn’t wrong about my assertion, you are indeed a thug.” I laughed before dropping her bag.

“I really like your shirt, you know. It sets off my wild imagination.” I said, staring at her boobs.
She chuckled as she followed my gaze, before saying,

“Pervert.”

I playfully hit her hand and she did likewise.

“Why did you hug me so tight?” she asked after our little play. I was about to answer when the speaker not very far from my room came alive.

“Azikiwe, terror of the field,
Baluba is magnificient,
Undisputed U.i sports team,
Azikiwe, never, never fails,
Greatest Zikiites, greaaatest zikites, …we are aware of the current hardship in this hostel and like well meaning students of this great school, we embarked on a quiet protest to air our grievances to the school but it seems they have twisted our motive and had our hall leaders summoned yesterday. Greatest Zikies, the report from the meeting was not in our favour and we have therefore called a meeting at the B basement to let you know our next move. Every living soul in Baluba Republic must be there at 8:30 this morning. We cannot allow evil to continue.”
The speaker of the hall said.

“What was that?” Francess asked.

“An imminent strike.” I replied.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Aliyullahi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks for the update Bro. More mb to your device.
Re: Choices by damilolaq99(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Amazing........ Really gud.......... Dis story and Silent Seduction are the bomb......Although u guys update as slow as snails bt lovin dis story big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.