Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 (31629 Views)

Please Advice On Buying Iphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2016
WalkerMichael:
BECAUSE BUYING IT CHANGES NOTHING BUT DECREASES BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE,
SO ANDROID IS BAEEEEEEE <3

BTW, today is my birthday ooooh my ever loyal Nairalanders,,,, please bless me with likes... Oooooooooooshhhhheeeeeeeyyyyy

Have this 3million likes use it wisely
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2016
I wan pay landlord.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Palmerbarry:
undecided you cant compare the speed of iPhone 7 with one+ 3. Youre just judgin a book by its cover, thats all. I prefer LG v20's 4gb Ram than the one+ 3

It's only a thing o preference, iPhone 7 have no better specs that makes it faster in speed than one plus 3.

Lg v20 can you point out the speed test comparism with one plus 3? With picture proofs?

Some of you are just here shouting how fast iPhone 7 is when none among you has used one in actual fact.

For your information, one plus 3 is faster than iPhone 6s &6s plus
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
skyhighweb:
i have been waiting for iPhone 7 for a while now its
finally out reasonable price but am not buying
because it doesnt come in the colour i want
"ship blue" am so sad.

I'm not buying

Because I have just one kidney left undecided undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by wizzymate(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2016
The airplane mode better fly me out of this country.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Hassan080196(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:

It's only a thing o preference, iPhone 7 have no better specs that makes it faster in speed than one plus 3.

Lg v20 can you point out the speed test comparism with one plus 3? With picture proofs?

Some of you are just here shouting how fast iPhone 7 is when none among you has used one in actual fact.

You sound hating.... before, iPhone 6s was the fastest phone in the world before with just 2gb ram. Now, iPhone 7 will be more faster with its 3gb ram. Mind you, I'm using Samsung s6 and your so called one plus 3 can't even compete with it.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Babysho(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

Wireless earpiece biko 56000 shocked shocked....

How much dem dey sell tecno C8.....

I don't expect seeinq any reasonable Niqerian use iPhone7.....

Wizkid just got the iphone 7 last night

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hassan080196:

You sound hating.... before, iPhone 6s was the fastest phone in the world before with just 2gb ram. Now, iPhone 7 will be more faster with its 3gb ram. Mind you, I'm using Samsung s6 and your so called one plus 3 can't even compete with it.

You only think, I am not hating, I believe in statistics and real benchmark testing.

The facts are out there, check it out.

What is the benchmark test comparism? SMH
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:

The 6gb of ram on the one plus 3 is pointless, it is just there to help them sell phones. It is not the fastest phone , htc 10, galaxy s7,lg g5, Huawei p9, moto z force, etc with 4gb of ram are easily fast with different being marginal. Also multitasking is negligible. U guys always think it is only the amount of ram in a device that makes it fast... This is wrong. The processor and is plays a major role here. iPhone 6s with 2gb of ram is faster and multitasks better than any Android phone with 4gb or 6gb of ram. It is just like comparing an Intel atom processor with 4 cores and 8gb of ram with an i7 computer with dual core and 4gb of ram. Which one do u think will be faster?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Ibidapson(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
I see no reason buying it when majority of the people around me find it difficult to eat once a day
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

Mr ollah, just like apple didn't make the first phone without a headphone jack but they will make it popular, that's the same way they made white phones popular. It was fun watching celebrities carry white iPhone 4 back in the day, it was the catalyst behind other OEMs making white phones (it is the truth whether u like it or not). And who Sabi HTC desire 510? Why didn't get black bcome popular? But u know it's about to become popular now because it is one of the colors of the iPhone 7. Not just any iPhone 7 but it is actually on the more expensive 128gb ones. Just like Apple made a pinkish phone and called it rose gold (Yes I know rose gold does exist) and suddenly I started seeing a lot of android phones with rose gold color option.

And I hate using this moniker but antispambot can dey barn for for no damn reason.

You used the word "introduction" and i believe you know what it means
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by skyhighweb(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
poweredcom:

no go use ur money invest in business na iphone 7...i pity ur future

sarcasm dude am not buying it, theres is no ship blue colour
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
ollah2:

You used the word "introduction" and i believe you know what it means

Sarcasm. I can say iPhone made touchscreen phones popular but the truth is they didn't make the first touchscreen phone, neither did they make the first capacitive touchscreen phone, LG PRADA anyone? But the PRADA was filled with bugs but when the first iPhone was released it redefined touchscreen phones.

Anyway that was when apple were innovative. Recently they have seized to be innovative or they have been innovative at a very low pace.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by giftedheart1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
this is my reason

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

The 6gb of ram on the one plus 3 is pointless, it is just there to help them sell phones. It is not the fastest phone , htc 10, galaxy s7,lg g5, Huawei p9, moto z force, etc with 4gb of ram are easily fast with different being marginal. Also multitasking is negligible. U guys always think it is only the amount of ram in a device that makes it fast... This is wrong. The processor and is plays a major role here. iPhone 6s with 2gb of ram is faster and multitasks better than any Android phone with 4gb or 6gb of ram. It is just like comparing an Intel atom processor with 4 cores and 8gb of ram with an i7 computer with dual core and 4gb of ram. Which one do u think will be faster?

Take a close look at these pictures below.
I can also provide you with that of iPhone poor benchmark performance if you like.

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

Here is more

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by beautydutch(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
klassykute:
mama d mama
lol!!!
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:

Here is more

Dude am u the one u are sending all these nonsense? Look on paper the iPhone 6s is not match for the one plus 3 based on specs, but in real life the iPhone 6s performs better. Phones are not meant to be used for experiment, so I do not always follow benchmark scores. I had a galaxy s6 with 3gb of ram and iPhone 5s with 1gb of ram and my iPhone is on the same speed with the s6 but surprisingly the iPhone multitasks a lot better than the s6. IPhone 5s can keep 12 apps in memory while the galaxy s6 will start reloading apps when u open up to 5 apps. So what's the use of all that ram?

Watch below real world speed comparison between one plus 3 and iPhone 6s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRO30ujYBfA
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

Dude am u the one u are sending all these nonsense? Look on paper the iPhone 6s is not match for the one plus 3 based on specs, but in real life the iPhone 6s performs better. Phones are not meant to be used for experiment, so I do not always follow benchmark scores. I had a galaxy s6 with 3gb of ram and iPhone 5s with 1gb of ram and my iPhone is on the same speed with the s6 but surprisingly the iPhone multitasks a lot better than the s6. IPhone 5s can keep 12 apps in memory while the galaxy s6 will start reloading apps when u open up to 5 apps. So what's the use of all that ram?

The video is a joke, and mind you, what I posted is very clear and meaningful.
The right comparison should be between oneplus 3 and iPhone 6s plus cos both have 5.5 inch screen.

You don't compare a small phone with a big one.

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwLj_el7-_w] [Galaxy Note 7 vs OnePlus 3 Speedtest - Flagship Killed! - YouTube] is good,have a look at it!
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

Oga have you watched the Speed test comparison between S7 edge and iPhone 7? Please don't expend your energy on pointless argument. When you are comparing Android phones with iPhone please exclude S7 edge. S7 edge is a beast on its own and Apple is yet to produce any phone to match its credentials. Please just don't compare S7 edge with any iPhone I take God beg you.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Paintersing: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
For those that need the iPhone7 for show, you could need this headphone too
http://thetechlicense.com/2016/09/glow-headphones-review
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:

The video is a joke, and mind you, what I posted is very clear and meaningful.
The right comparison should be between oneplus 3 and iPhone 6s plus cos both have 5.5 inch screen.

You don't compare a small phone with a big one.

Video is a joke right? Lmao. That is a relatively world test and not some benchmark nonsense. Oh now u know one plus 5 has a bigger screen right? Why didn't u say that when u were comparing it with iPhone 6s. Isn't it a shame that a 6gb ram phone is even being compared with a 2gb phone and the 2gb ram , upon say the one plus 3 is not even qhd but fhd
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwLj_el7-_w] [Galaxy Note 7 vs OnePlus 3 Speedtest - Flagship Killed! - YouTube] is good,have a look at it!

Galaxy Note 7 is an error from Samsung. Check my older posts u will see I already posted where the iPhone 6s kicks note 7 a$$ in pieces. That is another proof that specs is not everything. Optimization and os matters.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

Sarcasm. I can say iPhone made touchscreen phones popular but the truth is they didn't make the first touchscreen phone, neither did they make the first capacitive touchscreen phone, LG PRADA anyone? But the PRADA was filled with bugs but when the first iPhone was released it redefined touchscreen phones.

Anyway that was when apple were innovative. Recently they have seized to be innovative or they have been innovative at a very low pace.

I agree with everything you said here. That is actually my point, Apple are no longer innovating. Same reason their customers are porting out! The only thing they have going for them now is their iOS.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by valdes00(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Instead of buying Iphone 7 for that amount, u can purchase 22 bags of rice and send it to ur village, dey will release ur destiny!
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
bimbor:

Oga have you watched the Speed test comparison between S7 edge and iPhone 7? Please don't expend your energy on pointless argument. When you are comparing Android phones with iPhone please exclude S7 edge. S7 edge is a beast on its own and Apple is yet to produce any phone to match its credentials. Please just don't compare S7 edge with any iPhone I take God beg you.

What r u trying to say? I have made enough contributions about the positives and negatives of both Samsung flagships and iphones under the moniker greenhulk, I just don't know why antispambot keeps banning me. Both the iPhone 6s and galaxy s7 edge are great phones. It comes down to personal preference. But in day to day performance iPhone 6s carries the edge. In terms of functionality, camera and design s7 edge wins. There's no android phone out there that performs more than the iPhone 6s (we are not even talking iPhone 7). U need to see how the 2gb of ram on the iPhone 6s keeps several task demanding apps in memory, something Samsung phones struggle with. So yes iphones have ios which is a big plus for them, if Samsung cannot get android to optimize like ios then they should invest in making their tizen os great. U can still feel a little bit of delay while typing on chrome in 2016 android flagships, something that is non existent in iphones as far as iPhone 5.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by sixtusjr(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
dominique:
Those cordless ear phones are a huge turnoff, why on earth should I be recharging earphones nitori Olorun? I'll patiently wait for the 7s or 8 cool tongue
one can easily lose that stuff.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Norman4real(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

Galaxy Note 7 is an error from Samsung. Check my older posts u will see I already posted where the iPhone 6s kicks note 7 a$$ in pieces. That is another proof that specs is not everything. Optimization and os matters.
U guys should stop trying to compare phones that run different Operating systems. Iphone and windows phones dont need as much ram as android phones do. All that aside i dont care how fast or good an iphone's hardware is, i personally just dont like iOS whether its on a laptop or tablet.
And the reason i wont be buying iphone 7, aside from the price factor, is coz it runs on iOS.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Norman4real:

U guys should stop trying to compare phones that run different Operating systems. Iphone and windows phones dont need as much ram as android phones do. All that aside i dont care how fast or good an iphone's hardware is, i personally just dont like iOS whether its on a laptop or tablet.
And the reason i wont be buying iphone 7, aside from the price factor, is coz it runs on iOS.

That's it. Everyone with his own
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
ollah2:

Kindly shed more light on the bolded.

It means the iOS is smoother and better than Android. Flawless operations and decent UI with neatly stacked App drawer and a centralized Settings system. Don't even try to compare Android to iOS. They are worlds apart. That's Apple's backbone.

I will not buy an iPhone because the screen is too small and the plus version is way too bulky. So the Samsung S7 edge meets all my specifications.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is S7 edge and iPhone 7 Plus head to head. Pay close attention to the Battery comparison. I keep saying the S7 edge is at the top of the game. There is no catching it. Apple sef no fit try am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.