Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 (31625 Views)

Please Advice On Buying Iphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Norman4real(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
greenhulk:
Ios 10 just went live today and I'm currently downloading it on my 3 yr old iPhone 5s. Isn't that wonderful? Whearas some android oems are still releasing phones with lollipop in 2016. Even galaxy s7 which is Samsung latest flagship don't know when they will get nougat.
Thats coz samsung doesn't make the OS, if your primary interest in phones is being the first to get software updates, buy a nexus phone, simple...
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Norman4real:
Thats coz samsung doesn't make the OS, if your primary interest in phones is being the first to get software updates, buy a nexus phone, simple...

Unfortunately nexus phones are boring.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Norman4real:

Tell us how much better your life has become since you did this update.
grin grin has it redefined your experience using iphones or taken you to the next stage in human evolution...
iSheep... grin grin

Ah ah, my people have a saying
"The child that has said his father will not sleep shall also not sleep"

See dem see dem
Dey wanna beef me
Now that they see iOS on my CV
Now that I be frequently on the tv doing Live Photos
They wanna go there but can’t afford the TP
My motto is do more, talk less
Never get mad at another mans success
So when people tryna make sure I chop less
I say no be your fault ur just jobless, nonsense
But do you yeah, and keep missing (yakubu)
But heres some advice, if you still wanna
Walk down the road and go hug transformer
Go find a cliff and do a Jimmyjatt jumpoff
Marry a granny have a son, your a son of
Go boil stone, it’ll cure your sickness
Or maybe you should just focus on your bizness!

Make una come help me see ooh
Which kain strong head pikin ooh
Kpomo e no chop, fish e no chop, goat e no chop
He say he wan beef

Ehn hen, shey una don hear
Now this song is specially specially dedicated to
All the iOS haterz, beef packagers and beef package nots

GET A LIFE DUDE!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
yungcheda:

S7 edge is a beast... i really wish to see the iphone 7 because i really want to know what makes it worth comparing to the s7 edge. As for iPhone 6s, that can't see the brake light of the s7 edge.

The turn off on iPhones is their poor battery performance. A babe was venting here the other day about how bad her battery was. I really felt her pains and saw the truth in her anger. Greenhulk has a battery case to augment his iPPhone. It is ridiculous to buy these expensive phones and still battle with bad battery. That is a leaf cut edge with the S7 edge. It is currently killing all other smartphones with better battery performance that is clocked at 27 hours at average usage!
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bossmd:

The turn off on iPhones is their poor battery performance. A babe was venting here the other day about how bad her battery was. I really felt her pains and saw the truth in her anger. Greenhulk has a battery case to augment his iPPhone. It is ridiculous to buy these expensive phones and still battle with bad battery. That is a leaf cut edge with the S7 edge. It is currently killing all other smartphones with better battery performance that is clocked at 27 hours at average usage!

On the contrary those galaxy phones have poor battery when it comes to real world usage. Where they shine is when watching videos and endurance test, they beat the iphone. But when it comes to real world usage, like using ur phone for some minutes and put it back in ur pocket, they struggle ,poor standby time and that is where the iphone shines. I e never tried the galaxy s7 though but every galaxy phone that I've used from s3 to s6 have this poor standby problem. For non stop video streaming galaxy phones will beat an iphone though.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bossmd:

need your lil time bro, how did you set up your iMessage? What location did you use on your apple id , is Nigeria supported for it? and is yours working? Need slight help on this!

Greenhulk, bossmd
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Norman4real:

OS updates are minor software tweaks. That is not an argument that will hold water. There are very little differences between successive releases. The truth is Samsung do not own the Android OS while Apple own the iOS. So sometimes I think these comparisons are not even necessary because the basic performance of any device is majorly dependent on the operating system. If Samsung phones were built with iOS or if iFones were shipped with Android then the comparisons would have held water. So let every man just buy what they so wish. As for me if I were to buy an Apple device then the iPad will do for me. The iFone is just a No-No! Even if it is sold at 50k. I can only buy it as a side phone not as a daily driver. It's just too limited imo.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2016
I just discovered that Apple "Music" is in the Android "Playstore"! Woohooo!!!

I think Apple are realising that a sizeable iOS users are switching to Android grin

Just like Blackberry did with their BBM before their final burial grin

On another note Apple like Money! I know its a biznesa strategy
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Norman4real(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bossmd:

Ah ah, my people have a saying
"The child that has said his father will not sleep shall also not sleep"

See dem see dem
Dey wanna beef me
Now that they see iOS on my CV
Now that I be frequently on the tv doing Live Photos
They wanna go there but can’t afford the TP
My motto is do more, talk less
Never get mad at another mans success
So when people tryna make sure I chop less
I say no be your fault ur just jobless, nonsense
But do you yeah, and keep missing (yakubu)
But heres some advice, if you still wanna
Walk down the road and go hug transformer
Go find a cliff and do a Jimmyjatt jumpoff
Marry a granny have a son, your a son of
Go boil stone, it’ll cure your sickness
Or maybe you should just focus on your bizness!

Make una come help me see ooh
Which kain strong head pikin ooh
Kpomo e no chop, fish e no chop, goat e no chop
He say he wan beef

Ehn hen, shey una don hear
Now this song is specially specially dedicated to
All the iOS haterz, beef packagers and beef package nots

GET A LIFE DUDE!!!! grin grin grin

Lol... grin grin look at me apparently hating on a nigga i dont even know just coz he owns an iphone. Enjoy your phone bruh... Dont let me pull u down
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by godunia(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Because I once bought iPhone 5 and today it's lying in my fireproof cabinet. The battery got swollen pushing up the screen, when I changed the battery, my dear, I dare not on internet, it drains per second. Can't sell because of how much I bought it, can't give it out either, it's a survenair now. Tell me why I should buy any apple product again
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by moxygunshot(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
dominique:
Those cordless ear phones are a huge turnoff, why on earth should I be recharging earphones nitori Olorun? I'll patiently wait for the 7s or 8 cool tongue

Apple released iPhone 7 and 7s together and they both do not have audio jack
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Oluwabenny: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=yomi007k post=49314054] U dt have money, buy am for me nau or is it only mouth u have? [/quot receive sense IJN. amen
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
need your lil time bro, how did you set up your iMessage? What location did you use on your apple id , is Nigeria supported for it? and is yours working? Need slight help on this!

Greenhulk, bossmd

I just set it up normally with my normal Nigerian Apple ID.....Yes it works flawlessly in Nigeria, I use it to chat with other iFriends with no issues. What's ur Apple ID or email let me buzz u.

Sorry for the delayed response, na Antispam just dey ban person anyhow grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

I just set it up normally with my normal Nigerian Apple ID.....Yes it works flawlessly in Nigeria, I use it to chat with other iFriends with no issues. What's ur Apple ID or email let me buzz u.

Yea correct. iMessage is automatically assigned to the original apple id of the phone. No special settings
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

i already set it up that day lol.. thanks alot bro.. it gave me issues after upgrading to ios 10, found out it was my carrier acting up, but working very perfectly now..

Pes 2017 is out officially got it...

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
They said it was a deadly decision by Apple, but its always a known fact that the top dogs always got haters..AIRBUDS #copiedalready

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
i already set it up that day lol.. thanks alot bro.. it gave me issues after upgrading to ios 10, found out it was my carrier acting up, but working very perfectly now..

Pes 2017 is out officially got it...

I Neva get the 10 oh....liver still dey cut me grin

You got the PES 2017 for PC?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
They said it was a deadly decision by Apple, but its always a known fact that the top dogs always got haters..AIRBUDS #copiedalready

See as your battery low......iphone and this poor battery sha grin

This one fine pass apple own oooh.....Bros can you buy dat Apple air-trash $160?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by jmichlins(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

This one fine pass apple own oooh.....Bros can you buy dat Apple air-trash $160?
so person cough out $850 na ordinary $160 go stop am. Person wey get need for that go buy am if not for anything at least for effizy
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Teedeechian(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

Chai.....this is a tough decision oooh

Well I think VR is an evolving technology, they are still not there yet not until they can proffer solution to the "Heat Syndrome"

I am so hypnotized by the beauty of the S7 edge at the same time enticed by the i7. Now by the time we consider battery life......Hhmmmm
one of the most difficult decision to make is to pick btw iPhone 7 and s7 edge,you can't go wrong with either of them, but since you already have an iPad Air 2,it has already been sorted out for you,your options now should be between the s7 edge and the note 5.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Teedeechian(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:
iOS 10 was released by Apple 25 minutes ago and I got it that same time. Can you get that with Android.
Apple have a constant time table for all their products, they are very organized. They release their updates by 18:00hrs GMT every calendar and they always stick to this schedule. Android users on the other hand have to wait for months before getting any update that was released by Google.
Don't forget that owners of iPhone 6 and 6 plus should not update,unless they want a bricked phone.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Teedeechian:

Don't forget that owners of iPhone 6 and 6 plus should not update,unless they want a bricked phone.

Why do you say so? Someone already updated his 5s
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Teedeechian:

one of the most difficult decision to make is to pick btw iPhone 7 and s7 edge,you can't go wrong with either of them, but since you already have an iPad Air 2,it has already been sorted out for you,your options now should be between the s7 edge and the note 5.

That is an easy choice to make na grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by dasphinx1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:

Come on bro, this device has been released like 2months( i think) before the iphone 7 na
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
If you want the Jet black iphone 7 you should get ready to spill about 600-700k in naira!!! grin

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Teedeechian(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
Funny you, Samsung was actually the first to make the gear icon (airpord),so apple actually copied Samsung.
GBAM.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Teedeechian(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

Why do you say so? Someone already updated his 5s
other iPhone users can update their os, apart from iPhone 6 and 6s users, it's currently bricking their devices, even T-Mobile has warned it's subscribes not to update to iOS 10.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

Ha ha, Samsung gear icon x has been available before the airpods. There's another one called Bragi dash... U can google it. And I'm very sure these Samsung icon x will sound a lot better than airpods. I just hate apple headphones, they just can't fit into my ears. I have away the ones that came with my phone. I then bought another genuine one from apple store, same thing, can't fit into my ears, gave them out and bought a Sony SBH20 which is a lot lot better.

Apple headphones are overrated and over expensive. (not talking about beats here). And the airbuds to me look ugly , no way I'm buying that for $160. I'll rather buy the Samsung gear icon x for $200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yCctE2RqrY

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by dasphinx1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

This one fine pass apple own oooh.....Bros can you buy dat Apple [/b]air-trash[b] $160?

I call dem Apple Airpods Apple Airrings..... They hang like white earrings cheesy dem nor try for that airpod abeg.... the design is not it at all sad
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:

of course I ain't buying it, would be buying the iphone 7 though hopefully by October...my battery was low because that screenshot wasn't from me lol, from a friend .. battery has never been my issue on my phone... i look forward to the day it ever will ..

i much rather would buy a beats audio headset... #

And the ios 10 is splendid, dunno how to put it, everything got easy, takes like 2 to 3days of getting used to..

Yes I got the pes2017 on pc..

No crack yet , I bought from steam...
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Teedeechian:

other iPhone users can update their os, apart from iPhone 6 and 6s users, it's currently bricking their devices, even T-Mobile has warned it's subscribes not to update to iOS 10.
issue got fixed at exactly that day (sep 13).. get your facts right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.